@ W/O:
I know ICD isn't a dude technically, but I can still call her one :D

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by ICD on 2007-10-15 09:26:11 (edited 2007-10-16 02:53:44)
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments ^_^ I just dropped by to say 'hi'.. shall be back to critique when I have more free time D:

But yearh. I am a girl.. but still, feel free to call me a 'dude' >D XD NO worries! WOhoo dudeey all the wayey!

Sidenote::
Without you: I think the smeared bits were due to the fact that I was simply not able to reach those high notes and there was this moment of blankness before I was able to sing it out X"D It might have been due to the mixing too. (Although I only tried to make it clearer with my mixing.. o_o; So I'm not sure.) And the fading at the end was deliberate. Becuase it was so bad I had to not post it. T_T Either way thanks for the crit!

Quick post..
This song is very hard.. coz it's so (fast) high for me..

And I have successfully proven to myself that I can't sing when I am half ill. My voice was horrible after I screammm-recorded this. (But I was just soo desperate to record this so.. ><)

!! Warning:: Ear bleeds + messy pitcH !!
Soundclick
YouTubee

Nevertheless I would love to receive criticisms so that I can improve when I record next time. I do know that pitch was horrible.. I'm sorry T_T I couldn't really re-do it as my voice was dead x(..

Link | by on 2007-10-16 11:03:52
Hey songs are back!... wheee

@Rixena-san: I really liked you song! such a nice voice.! *claps*

@Benfok: you're bad at singing then what am I?... oh sure I'm a SOD member hahaha!! *sweatdrop*. Your skills playing the flute are brilliant!... I was wondering, if we could make any suggest for you to try and learn a song in the flute?...

@ICD: woah! you did sing that song! Perfect! lotta powaaa!. I thought it was great. And since I like that song it gives you extra point coming from me XDD *bows*

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-10-16 19:11:18
OH.MY.GOD.
I can't believe you sang this impossibly high pitched song!! @_@
I absolutely LOVE this song....and I love you even more for attempting it!!!!

I envy you so much...agghhh...you have so much power in your voice!!!

It's okay that your pitch wasn't the greatest ^_^ You should hear me trying to sing it, LOL XD

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-10-16 20:01:22
me ish bacK~ xDD

I'll try to find more time to listen to the songs.. ^^

@Benfok-san: I'm listening to your playing right now.. It's awsome.. cooL~ ^^

Link | by ICD on 2007-10-16 20:46:47
Thanks guys ;__;..
The song was almost impossiblee. I could've done way better with pitch but that was sort of the best that I could've done given the time, voice conditions and all that >< I had a hard time trying to maintain SOME pitch and to pump the energy out as well. Glad you guys didn't find it disastrous though ;0;

Link | by on 2007-10-18 10:37:48 (edited 2007-10-18 10:39:35)

Latest vid.
It has a lot of off key points lol sorry.
I was trying to go real low and make my voice sound a bit like the original since this is for a fandub from someone.
Anyway I wanted you guys to hear. ^^ I'm still around, just not really singing anymore. I MISS ITTTT.

hope you guys are doing well <_<
don't forget about me while Im gone! GAAAH XD
-x-
Yin

btw read up on me on http://xiaomeiyin.blogspot.com - also theres a link to an extra version of this song "WHY" which I think sounds way better - I put extra harmonies in that version ^_^

Link | by on 2007-10-18 16:07:38
Woah Yinzhao...
that was really great singing, but at first i thought you did the voices too xD
i was like...woah, you can make your voice go really low O_O

I liked it very much ^-^

Okay, i have NO idea what i was thinking, that i could sing this song >.<
Here it is anyway....it was a one shot test. Sorry for all the spiking and offtune notes T_T

Bouken Desho Desho?! TV Size
http://media.putfile.com/Bouken-Desho-Desho-TV-Size-test-cover-by-me

Please give me feedback ^-^

BTW, my voice was a little loud in this, so take caution ._.;

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-10-18 16:41:33
Wowww Yinzhao...I lvoe your falsetto in the chorus!! There were some parts that your voice went a little shaky...but nothing to worry that much...Just remember to breath properly and concentrate while you sing. I liked the song! Good job!

Suzaku: I made comments on the Fan Club@! ^-^ Waaaah I still don't dare to sing Haruhi songs...I'm scared of them! XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-10-19 20:59:19 (edited 2007-10-19 21:03:55)
Kei kun: Yes. Please make any suggestion you have in mind. I would love to hear them. I find it hard to sing songs that are ranged for a female voice. I have to look harder to find songs that fit me.

Yin: You LOVE final fantasy, don't you? I think you make a good actress as well as a good singer. I see multiple career paths in your future. Very lovely song. There are a few places where you were off just a hair but the emotion comes through very well. I love it.

ICD: glad you like them. I think I will re-sing Panorama and see if I can do better this time. :)

Suzaku: the volume is fine. it is a hard song because of the fast and closeness of the notes. My recommendation is to "la" out the song without actually try to sing the lyric to see if you can get the notes right. If there are place where you feel you can't quite get it right, sing it slower.

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-10-19 21:17:55 (edited 2007-10-19 21:22:19)
karaoke thread sugoi!

@icd awesome take on the song!sugoi!

@yinzhao dont worry i dont think anyone here will forget your awesome voice...anyway that ff7 scene where did you get that? and wow nice video!

does anyone know were that ff7 scene came from?

@without you dude you so rock! your awesome! that flute version rocks! but the title of the song was eyes on me...hehehe but still pal you rock!

Link | by on 2007-10-20 10:43:25
zparty - those are vids from the game Crisis Core (newest psp game from FFVII) and thanks so much o___O!
thanks everyone!!

and ben - yeees you should redo panoramaaaa I would love that!!
and yeah I love Final Fantasy - I even have the special 10th anniversary Final Fantasy VII PSP with Crisis Core now =D
and it wasnt so expensive because I didnt have to import it XDDD ooh the advantages of going to Japan. lolz =D
And .. eyes on me.. flute.. its so beautiful.. o_O I love the flute and you play it so wonderful o_O damn this song makes me saaad lool
-x-

Link | by on 2007-10-21 10:54:15
@ Pame:
yes you can!! i'd love to hear you sing God Knows :3

@ W/O:
Ahh, that's a good idea. thanks for the tip ^__^

you sang Panorama? o.o from Gakuen Heaven? or something completely different? XD

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-10-21 21:19:26
@W/o you: ok man!... that's cool!.. hehe, I'll think of something

@Yinzhao: FFVII!... awesome!... and you sing so perfect everytime!... respect! *bows* you amaze me!

@Suzaku: super!... good energy!, I like it a lot btw what is ta "la" out the song? *confused*

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-10-22 05:34:42
Okai, my exams are coming up.

That means I can't post here as often until December rolls by~~~ DDD8

So, my parting song (for now)~~

Sakura Kiss with original singer

Enjoy~~

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-10-22 08:14:10
finally i can share mine ^^

accoustic spirit dreamz inside

>__< sorry this is not karaoke

Link | by on 2007-10-22 18:50:53
@ KK:
Meaning, try a recording but not singing the lyrics, just la-ing to it xDD
it's to get used to the tempo and note changes

omg~ two new songs!!!
i must listen to them >.<

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-10-22 20:07:06
\(^3^)/
~wooooooohhhooooooooo.. i'm back from teh deepest dark~ness..
gaaahh.. me will start listening to everyone's songs starting...

umm...

*thinks*

...yeah~! tomorrow~!!!!! woohhhhhhhhoooo...
and no song from meh yet~! XP

*beary hug~ness for all*

-mizuki-

Link | by on 2007-10-22 20:09:10 (edited 2007-10-22 20:11:47)
@Suzaku: hahaha =PPP thanks! I didn't know that, honestly.

@Rixena: I think it was superb!, I'm gonna miss your songs while you're gone... take care!, and hope to see you soon again ^__^

@TM: nice song!... accoustic rocks!

EDIT:

Mizuki!!! hiya!!! AHHH!!! how've you been?... I missed ya!

Link | by on 2007-10-22 21:03:44 (edited 2007-10-22 21:05:45)
TM: niiiice job!! There is something about your voice that sounds reallly coool! I love acoustic versions!!! You should join the Gendou Singing Idol Season 2 ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 Displaying 881 to 900 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0340 seconds at 2024-05-04 21:55:06