Back | Reverse |

Re: Valkyrja-End of TBoD and AotHB(season 1 and 2 end)
Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-18 07:38:02 (edited 2007-04-25 12:59:59)
~Offspring Kingdom, Eastern Gate~
Kay:alright then...it's almost time...
*looks at his Arm*
Kay:let's do this then...Rising from your hellish winds, Blutzjager!
*his Arm transformed into his armored coat and sword*
Kay:come and get me!!

well then, here's a list of what you can and cannot do with your Heavenly Arms when it's in its beast form:
1)You can splice with it(aka, merging)
2)You can't summon minions
3)You can't make it split
4)You can't use other elements
5)Once you splice with it, you're in slightly different form(you look something like half-human half-beast) and be much more powerful(might want to add in a pic if you want)
6)Once you splice with it, you'll be equipped with the same weapon that your character uses.
7)You can only stay merged for 1 full hour. you'll separate instantly once 1 hour is up and can't use your Heavenly Arm for a few hours(so use this as a last minute resort!)
8)You do not know of splicing at the beginning, show an event where you learn how to splice, but don't say you learned it in the past.
9)You can't use your weapon or armor since it has changed into a beast
10)Your Heavenly Beast can look mechanical, but it can't have any mechanical abilities(uh, no GUNDAMS please, ZOIDS and Digimons are ok)

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-18 21:20:46
-on Outbreak's thoughts-

Outbreak: i am Cyrac Karuzo Outbreak, a citizen of Jasmine town its a town rich in culture and arts..... I am the son of Vandel and Reverie...

-the picture of a alive jasmine town appeared and its colors-

Outbreak: i am Cyrac Karuzo Outbreak, a survivor of Jasmine town it's now the town was in abandoned and it cannot return to its glory

-the picture of the current Jasmine town... it's in ruins and no signs of life, as he looked at his back he saw a dragon-

Outbreak: The testament of my pain and suffering... Chaos Emperor Dragon this creature reminds me of the destruction of my city..... This creature reminds me that to defend the people i loved i must be strong so i can defeat them

-then his journey around the whole continent and a picture of a girl appeared-

Outbreak; Riana.... the girl that i save from her death, she help me a lot on my journey even she is young she is a responsible girl..... as she reclaimed his little memory she gained the Excelion.... and together we fought for the sake of ourselves and other people.... Although we are not related i treat her well as a sister and she treats me as her brother..... The feeling that was taken from me after the destruction of Jasmine Town... Now my only wish is.... that Riana and I will live together..... Forever

-as he say those words The dragon bowed in front of him-

Outbreak: we cannot change the past but we can change the present for our future

-->

Link | by Huy on 2007-04-19 12:01:33
[Offspring Kingdom - Palace - Medical Area]

Key: Sure, until later minna.

Yuki: Good luck.

Kay: Well then, looks like I'm all alone. I'll be heading for the eastern gate then.*starts to float* I'm off...

Rena and Yuki hugged each other and left. Key and Yuki went off to the South Gate and Zparticus and Rena to the West Gate.

~~~

[Offspring Kingdom - South Gate]

The irregular army was slowly miving towards the Offspring Gates.

Yuki: Looks like lots of work...

She looked at her ring. It was glowing lightly. Maybe cause Rena activated Eternal Ice. She should do this too.

Yuki: Eternal Snow, be free!

The sword appeared in her hand.

Yuki: Now let's test Eternal Snow.

She turned to the officer of the South Gate.

Yuki: We'll fight outside.

Officer: Only you two against the whole army?!

Yuki: Of course you have to help us with the archers and defend the wall. But be careful not to shoot at us.

Officer: O..okay...

They opened the door in the gate and went outside.

Officer: Good luck...

~~~

[Offspring Kingdom - West Gate]

Rena: Let's ice them...and burn them...
Eternal Ice guide me!

The black bow appeared in her left hand and an arrow in her right hand.

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-19 14:24:51
-North gate-

-Chaos Emperor Dragon sees a large pack of irregulars on his territory, with his experties the dragon fought. the dragon knows that his master did not want that incident happen again, the dragon knows tha saving this kingdom is worth living and dying for-

Riana: Chaos Emperor Dragon..... He is doing great.... please save this kingdom... until my... beloved brother will regain his self and help you.. please...

-she heard a low roar-

Riana: thank you... your master was ok he is out of danger now he is asleep dont worry your master is tough

-she heard a very low roar-

Riana: Ha.. ha..ha.. your laughing.. dont mind it now

-the dragon relived and it attacked all the invading irregulars-

-->

Link | by on 2007-04-19 17:31:00 (edited 2007-04-19 17:31:59)
~south gate~

"well then my lady, shall we"

key walked passed the gate

"Dragons of the earth, hear my plea, make my enemy crumble in the ground"

the bracelet changed into twin blades

"this going to be one hell of a fight, let's watch others back okay"

key smiled

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-20 00:32:38
Kay:here they come!!
*turns to the army standing behind him*
Kay:alright men! show them what we got!!
*the knights of Offspring Kingdom start charging. Kay starts to fly*
Kay:alright then...
*swung his sword, some irregulars was split into half*

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-20 04:37:55
-North Gate-

-The Dragon defend the gate with all of it's power-

Riana: Emperor Dragon, try your best.... i want to help you... but my condition hindering me... Gomen ne-

-The dragon roared, she sensed the dragon's concern-

Riana: Its all right... if our condition will be alright we will help you

-the dragon faoght the invaders-

-->

Link | by Huy on 2007-04-21 11:07:22

Key: Well then my lady, shall we?

Key walked passed the gate.

Key: Dragons of the earth, hear my plea, make my enemy crumble in the ground!

The bracelet changed into twin blades.

Key: This going to be one hell of a fight, let's watch others back okay?

Yuki: Okay.

The irregulars came running with their weapons raised. Yuki lifted her sword and the archers on the wall released the first salvo.
Key and Yuki fought back to back. Eternal Snow wasvery sharp and went through the irregulars like a hot knife through butter.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-21 22:17:11
*some of the men went down*
Kay:*thinking*they're not that experience in this...
*cuts an Irregular in half. Another Irregular attacks him from behind*
Kay:idiot, my Blutzjager's armor is stronger than any metals around!
*attacks while turning*

Link | by on 2007-04-22 19:58:00
~south gate~

key: yuki, let's back a little, and tell them to shoot the second waves, their numbers must be depleted more, this is still to many

while cutting the irregulars that attack

"earth stag"

key make and opening for them to move

key: now, come on,

Key: Archers ready! Fire!

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-04-22 23:01:42
~offspring western gate~
Rena: Let's ice them...and burn them...
Eternal Ice guide me!

The black bow appeared in her left hand and an arrow in her right hand.

zpartan: nice an ice elemental user...my turn...BURNING DESIRE FROM THE HEAT OF BATTLE IGNITE FLAMES OF JUSTICE!BURNING RENEGADE

zpartan's right arm and body was covered with thick red platemail armor and a short blade appeared at his right knuckles

zpartan: here they come...i'll cast fire wall to hold them back then you finish them off ok?

zpartan; flames from the earth ingulf them! FIRE WALL!

a huge wall like flame blocked the incomming regulars and burned those who dare cross it

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-24 09:13:50

*stabs his sword on the ground*
Kay:more are coming....
*created two balls of air on both his palms(like Naruto's rasengan)*
Kay:Wind...
*throw the two balls at two groups of Irregulars*
Kay:Bomb!
*the balls split into many razor of winds as soon as it touches an Irregular. a number of irregulars either loses their body parts or split into two*
Kay:one more!
*grabs his sword and swung it twice, cause a large 'X' shaped blade of wind*
Kay:God's Breath!
*irregulars on God's Breath path were cut off*
Kay:*wiping off the sweat on his forehead*there's still more!?
*more groups of Irregulars are coming*

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-25 05:02:14 (edited 2007-04-25 05:03:53)
-North Gate-

-The Chaos Emperor Dragon annihilated the first wave it fired a large ray of black flame and it cause aa destruction the dragon knows that the second wave was coming due to that attack the 2nd wave was half of the original move it flew up and created a wind current to flew away and kill the ireegulars-

Riana: Emperor you can do it....

-on Outbreak's thoughts-

Outbreak: i am Cyrac Karuzo Outbreak, a citizen of Jasmine town its a town rich in culture and arts..... I am the son of Vandel and Reverie...

Outbreak: i am Cyrac Karuzo Outbreak, a survivor of Jasmine town it's now the town was in abandoned and it cannot return to its glory

-the picture of the current Jasmine town... it's in ruins and no signs of life, as he looked at his back he saw a dragon-

Outbreak: The testament of my pain and suffering... Chaos Emperor Dragon this creature reminds me of the destruction of my city..... This creature reminds me that to defend the people i loved i must be strong so i can defeat them

Outbreak; Riana.... the girl that i save from her death, she help me a lot on my journey even she is young she is a responsible girl..... as she reclaimed his little memory she gained the Excelion.... and together we fought for the sake of ourselves and other people.... Although we are not related i treat her well as a sister and she treats me as her brother..... The feeling that was taken from me after the destruction of Jasmine Town... Now my only wish is.... that Riana and I will live together..... Forever

Outbreak: we cannot change the past but we can change the present for our future

-Outbreak rode at the dragon and it flew to the sky the light surrounds sky he reached his hands to the sky-

Outbreak: Riana.... i promise that... for you and.... I

-->

Link | by Huy on 2007-04-25 11:54:00

Key: Yuki, let's back a little, and tell them to shoot the second waves, their numbers must be depleted more, this is still to many.

Yuki: Okay.

He cut the irregulars that attack.

With "Earth Stag" Key made an opening for them to move.

Key: Now, come on. Archers ready! Fire!

The second salvo was devastating but for one dead, there seemed to be two new ones to replace. Soon there were first scuffles on the wall. Just as an irregular on the wall wanted to hit a soldier with his cudgel Yuki threw a shuriken which hit the eye of the monster. The soldier kicked the dead enemy from the wall.

Yuki: Damn, at this rate we'll lose the fight.

~~~

[Offspring Kingdom - West Gate]

Zpartan: Nice an ice elemental user...my turn...BURNING DESIRE FROM THE HEAT OF BATTLE IGNITE FLAMES OF JUSTICE!BURNING RENEGADE

Zpartan's right arm and body was covered with thick red platemail armor and a short blade appeared at his right knuckles.

Rena: Impressive. ^^

Zpartan: Here they come...I'll cast fire wall to hold them back then you finish them off ok?

Rena: Affirmative.

Zpartan: Flames from the earth ingulf them! FIRE WALL!

A huge wall like flame blocked the incomming regulars and burned those who dared cross it. Three arrows appeared in Rena's hand. These were very porous. Rena shot them through the firewall. While crossing the barrier the arrows exploded due to the air in the pores which expanded in the heat. The ice-powder wasn't melted and trickled down on the irregulars behind the wall. They couldn't escape. Ahead was the fire wall and from behind more and more comrades followed in. With the help of the wind more than 300 irregulars slowly turned into ice and hindered the rest to attack.

Rena: That's TEAMWORK! Good that the irregulars aren't that good in it.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-25 13:05:47

*the archers and knights kept on attacking the Irregulars. some helped their fallen allies*
Kay:hff....hff...hff...
*his sword stabbed on the ground, holding on to it for support. blood can be seen dripping from the left part of his body. he has been hit on the head*
Kay:is this it...their numbers is too many...
*dragging himself back. he's retreating for the momen. as soon as he reached the gate, he sat down and looked at the battle. a doctor came up to him and start to treat his wound*
Kay:*thinking*is this it? i can annihilate almost half of them at once but...Blade of the Queen is too risky...not only does it consumes lots of energy...if it goes out of control, it'll back fire and destroy the whole kingdom...along...
*his vision starts to go a little blurry. the pain on his forehead feels numb...the next thing he know, everything infront of him when black*

~Kay's subconscious world~
Kay:where...am i? i was sure i was at th Eastern Gate...
*stands up. but wherever he looked, it's all pitch black like an abyss*
Kay:i've gotta get outta here...the battle's still on...
*after wandering around for hours*
Kay:dammit...just what is this place!? no matter how long i walked...
*he then saw a sparkle in a distance. instinctively, he heads for it only to find his Heavenly Arm floating infront of him*
Kay:Blutz...jager?
*looked at his left wrist, his Heavenly Arm isn't there*
Kay:but how...?
*Blutzjager turned bright. Kay closed his eyes and as soon as he felt the light died down, a large beast appeared before him. they looked at each other in the eye*
Kay:what in the...you are...
*at that exact moment, he fainted after hearing something. when he woke up, he was back at the battlefield*
Kay:this is...the Eastern Gate...that thing...it called itself a...Heavenly Beast...was that my...
*shook his head*
Kay:one way to find out!if i remember it says to call its name...
*raised his left hand*
Kay:come out, Blutzjager!!
*his Heavenly Arm glew. instead of becoming the weapon and armor he is familiar with, the beast he saw in his dream appeared infront of him. the beast was as tall as the castle. the knights, archers and anyone who was there stared at the beast in awe. Blutzjager picked Kay up and place him on its shoulder*
Kay:w....whoa...i never knew that a Heavenly Arm could change into a beast...i guess that knowledge was lost when some of the documents were burnt...
*he looked behind for a little. he could see the North, South and Western gates. everybody has their hands full*
Kay:now we're right back on business!

this is Blutzjager in beast form:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(guess where it came from^^)

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-26 09:04:30
-Chaos Emperor Dragon notices a power of a Heavenly Arm, due to this The Chaos Emperor Dragon roared highly it made the irregulars afraid-

Riana: Now he is more interested... GO CHAOS EMPEROR DRAGON! BEAST OF ETERNAL ECLIPSE! GUARDIAN OF DARKNESS! ALLY OF LIFE AND HOPE!

-the dragon was more delighted due to the existence of other Heavenly beast, it also heard Riana's words it made the draogn more powerful, the dragon's true form was awaken [well not another form but a hidden power and some minor add on] its Wings was more frightening and the mask was more deadlier- the irregulars was attacking the dragon but using its body perfectly it kiled all of them with his dark flame attacks and its experience on battles on the other hand on Outbreak's toughts-

-on Outbreak's thoughts-

-Outbreak rode at the dragon and it flew to the sky the light surrounds sky he reached his hands to the sky-

Outbreak: Riana.... i promise that...

-as the light envelops the two of them, Outbreak was gaining consciousness-

Outbreak: Where.... am..... I????

Riana: Outbreak

Outbreak: Riana...

-the Girl jumped out and huged Outbreak she was crying for the boy-

Riana: Outbreak.. Outbreak... Outbreak...

Outbreak: dont cry now... i am still alive... beacause of our promise

-Riana still crying, the boy comforts her-

Outbreak: dont cry.. Riana

-Oitbreak notices his ally in battle-

Outbreak: Wow.. thsi is your battle i am impresed about it.... now show me what you have got!!!!

-the Dragon roared again in this time it was in its 100% confidence that it can win the battle with the support of its master/friend it will give his full potential. the dragon used his Armageddon to expterminate the invaders-

Outbreak: FIGHT !!!!!! Chaos Emperor Dragon for our dreams our promises and for our lives

-the dragon used its one move Oblivion it killed the thw whole 2nd and 3rd wave, The dragon roared and Outbreak smiled-

Outbreak: we will fight for the people with hopes and dreams!!!!!

-->

Link | by on 2007-04-27 06:05:45
~south gate~

key: man! this is going nowhere..... what should we do... what should we do...
*cut one of the irregulars*
key: think...think..
*cut another*
key: yuki, what should we do? are there still something in our disposal?? how many salvo remain??

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-28 05:46:53
-North Gate-

-the dragon fought with his might for its master and for its dreams-

Outbreak: keep it up.. later we wil try to help

-the dragon roared-

Outbreak: thank you for understanding..

Raina: Outbreak... i have something to tell you?

Outbreak: Riana.. what is it?

Riana: i wanted to tell you something for since we know each other a lot

Outbreak: Tell me..

Riana: I.... I....

Outbreak: ???

-->

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-28 06:06:21
Kay:Blutzjager! let's show them what we're made of!
*words reached in head*
Kay:Wind's Saber...?i don't know what it is, but Blutzjager, Wind Saber!!
*a gust of wind blew and a sword appeared. Blutjager grabs it. more words reached his head*
Kay:Blade of the Queen? it's one of your techniques!? alright then, here comes my favourite!everyone stand back!!
*the infantry heads back to the gates*
Kay:Blade of the Queen!!
*Blutzjager threw the sword up and cuts the air with its right hand from left to right. before he knew it, half of the irregulars are down with the other halves coming at them*
Kay:oh my god...that much!? we can do this...
*Blutzjager grabbed the falling sword by its hilt*

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-28 06:31:12
-at North Gate-

-as the Emperor Dragon fought the irregulars somw succesful near the gate, the dragon was schocked and it was hit by irregulars, then but one succesfully killed the ones on the gate it was Outbreak and Raina-

Outbreak: Well its pay back time

Riana: For our dreams..

-Riana activated her Armored Arm-

Riana: Excelion Blitz!!!!!

-a ray of white light rushed and killed the irregulars-

Outbreak: Serpent's Rage!!!

-with his two viper katanas he killed the irregulars-

Outbreak: Jasmine's sword technique Serpentia!!!!

-the three defended the gate-

-->

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 Displaying 841 to 860 of 1015 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0318 seconds at 2024-09-27 16:15:25