[Human World - Iida High School - Class Room]

Class started as always, normal boring. Nothing much to learn from the schools
teaching, Nanase didn't care any more. Soon the bell rang as a sign that lunch
has begun. She got her lunch and walked toward the door, but someone graped her
hand.

Toji: "Hey, why don't you have lunch with me and my friends?"

She jerked her hand free from his grip.

Nanase: "Sorry, I want to have lunch alone..."

Nanase walked away from the boy, and headed up to the roof. Where she was having
her lunch in the cool wind.

[Human World - Tokyo Streets]

Lezard walked on and on, passing stores and buildings. Searching for the boy
who asked for their help, thinking he was too harsh before.

Soon he had found him, in a Remen shop, he entered.

Lezard: "Hey boy, I wanna ask you once question if its not too
much to ask."

My Avatar & Signature Request are
currently CLOSED. Request as detailed as
as you possibly can. Find me on Skype,
life is keeping me busy.

"My Gender is Reversible~!"
<--- 「 Belphegor | Shizuo Heiwajima 」 --->

Re: Angelic Demonic Warfare: Chapter 2 [Open!!!]
Link | by on 2008-06-30 00:50:41
-human world: tokyo street_brock's location-

Kiara: Ahhhh!!!! what is goin on!!!!.....

Brock: "Sweet as it is...this matter have transcended to the worse part. However....this will be an interesting part. That Kyo is the newest member of our unit so he haven't showed everything that he has. This will be a good oppurtunity to watch.....So Kazuma, interested in joining the Hunting Unit...you'll get paid too you know

"sure why not..."

*notices a human girl near the fight trying to get away*

"but before that shouldnt we save that girl before its to late?"

*flys down to the battle to retrieve the girl*

"srry to intrude on ur fight and all but im just going to get this girl out of here before you accidently kill her or something"

*lands near the girl*

Link | by on 2008-06-30 09:14:20
~Human World-Tokyo Streets(Kazuma's Location)~

While Kazuma descend into the fight Brock get a call from the Hunter Unit Headquarters. It was Fiona. Brock knew that Nanashi already know that he let the fight to drag on and ask him to stop it before it was too late.

Fiona: "Brock-san..."

Brock: "I know...you want to ask me for a date right? Sure, what time?"

Fiona: *Blush* "No!! You stupid Hunter!! The boss ask you to stop the fight before the balance in that area crumbles!!"

Brock: "I know...man, things have just turn interesting..."

Fiona: "Brock!!"

Brock: "I know...I know.."

Fiona: "By the way, bring everyone that involve with the fight back to the Hunter Unit headquarters. We will send the cleaners to clean and fix the area after you leave that place. Understand"

Brock: "Loud and clear! Later Fiona-chan"

~Human World-Tokyo Streets(Riana's Location)~

Brock make a five star seal in the air and put his right hand in the middle of the star. Then, the sky change its colour and Brock raise his left hand. A light ball emerge in his left palm before he throw the ball right at Kyo.

Brock: "~Silver star sealing technique-Five Knot Heaven Chain!!~"

The ball hit berserk Kyo and force him to the ground. He was pin down under a heavy force and slowly 5 light chain bind him as he struggle to break free. In an instant he knew that this is Brock's doing. He yell Brock's name before he collapse on the ground. His Hornet Emperor Form also dissapear. Brock descend to the street in front Kenji and Riana.

Brock: "Now...thats take care of him. So...*look at Riana and Kenji* I'm sorry about this mess...do forgive him, he sometime crumble to pressure and act according his own emotion. My name is Brock, I'm his partner in the Hunter Unit actually"

*look around the area before look back at the others in front of him*

Brock: "I know this sound silly but our boss ask me to retrieve all of you and bring you back to the Hunter Unit headquarters. Everyone...including that girl" *points to Kiara*

*Brock lift up Kyo by the chain and put him on his shoulder*

Brock: "Kazuma-san...you'll have to carry that girl...So everyone...any question before we go?"

~Human World-Ramen Shop~

Chika have just finish with his meal and Mai is cleaning the table. There's no customer in the shop at the moment so the Owner and his wife walk into the kitchen to rest and prepare some ingredients for the ramen. Meanwhile, Mai and Chika have a chat when suddenly Lezard enter shop in his human form. Mai stand up and welcome him but Chika just stare at him. Lezard sit in front of Chika after Mai go behind the counter to make the drink that Lezard order.

Lezard: "Hey boy, I wanna ask you one question if its not too
much to ask"

Chika: "Sure....what is it?"

~Underworld-13th Demon Lord Force Headquarters~

Suddenly the room become a quiz stage. Midori who's gloomy on her seat before also lighten up. As usual, Saya is light-headed and don't understand the situation. Kevin gave a wild guess but Sin wave away his answer. Imp on the other hand knows the answer but just stay silent until suddenly the door open and Strike walk in with bandages wrap around him.

Strike: "I'm back...did everyone get here already?"

Midori: *look at Strike at the door* "Eh~!...Strike-san...but...Strike is sitting next to Asuna..." *watch Strike next to Asuna*

Asuna: "Huh? Wait....what happen? Which one is the real Strike?"

Kevin: "The one who just came in is Void...right Sin-san?"

Strike(Void): "Heh...still inexperience...if I were to kill you right now...not even one of you will realize what hit you"

The Strike that sitting next to Asuna suddenly get up from his seat and jump next to Sin. Slowly the Dark Knight Armor dissolve and a thin Chaos Realm armor came into sight. His face also melt and reveal a masked man behind the melting face. After a while, the process ended and a thin man stand in front of them. He cross his arm on his chest and giggle for a moment.

Void: "Do you think someone with a broken armor and injury on his face and body will be allowed to join this meeting? Sin is not that cruel to let that happen even if he is the one who deal the damage"

Strike: *walk from the door to the center of the room* "Shut up Void, sometime I wish you have a quieter mouth like your brother. You talk too much for an assasin"

Void: "Okay..."

Sin: "This is Void...as you can see he is Derykard's partner and a judgement knight for Aaron-sama. He also, Stealth's older brother"

Void: "Nice to meet you...Demon Masters"

Xeno, Minato and Aaron walk into the room. All of them walk to the front of the room and all the Judgement Knights kneel down. On the way Xeno ask them to rise and they all rise but still bow their head and only raise it after Xeno, Aaron and Minato stop and face the Demon Masters.

Xeno: "Demon Masters....welcome back...We haven't had any nice chat after you all start your training, but seeing that all of you is fine makes me happy. Hehe...I don't want to waste time anymore...we can continue our discussion....in the Human World...your home world. Strike...has the gate open yet?"

Strike: "Yes Xeno-sama"

Xeno: "Hehe....good. Your belonging have already been transfered to the Human World so that part have already been solved...we'll depart to the Human World now..."

Xeno lead the others to the back of the Headquarters. In the sky a small typhoon appear and then the gate emerge as all the restless soul gather around it. As usual, Xeno and the demon masters along with Minato and Aaron will ride the carriage of Death while the Judgement Knights ride on their own. As they're ready to depart, Sin chant the code of the Underworld Gate and slowly the carriage ascend to the sky. The Judgement Knights follow the carriage until all of them enter the gate. Once the carriage and the Judgement Knights enter the Gate, the gate quickly close and dissapear.

~Gate of the Underworld-Pathway to the Human World~

Inside the carriage, Xeno watch everyone as they sit silently while waiting to enter the Human World. Saya sit comfortably hugging Xeno's arm and seems happy to see his brother. Xeno smile at them and quickly focus his sight on Shigure and Asuna.

Xeno: "Hehe....both of you...how is your training?"

Midori and Kevin was watching the view outside when Kevin notice that Derykard and Void didn't ride Darkmare like Sin and the other Judgement Knights. Both of them ride something like a surfboard. Amuse, Kevin point his head out and try to talk to Derykard.

Kevin: "Whoa!....cool ride, What's you riding Derykard-san...Can I have one like that?"

Aaron and Minato starts talking about the strategy that they wish to use when they enter the enemy line while Morholt, Belzark and the Judgement Knights also discussing the matter according to their experience. It won't be long until they reach the end of the pathway and mark the start of their mission.

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-06-30 17:04:38
[Neo Tokyo,Streets]

The fight got interrupted and a new guy came

"Now...thats take care of him. So...*look at Riana and Kenji* I'm sorry about this mess...do forgive him, he sometime crumble to pressure and act according his own emotion. My name is Brock, I'm his partner in the Hunter Unit actually" the man named Brock said

he then look around the area before look back at the others in front of him

"I know this sound silly but our boss ask me to retrieve all of you and bring you back to the Hunter Unit headquarters. Everyone...including that girl" he said as he pointed to the human girl.

"Kazuma-san...you'll have to carry that girl...So everyone...any question before we go?" Brock said to another person

Kenji started to laugh.

"You? Retrieve me? Stop joking around. I have no plans to do that." Kenji said as he turned to Riana and Kiara.

"As for these two...I would normally leave them but..." Kenji said as he threw opened a portal with a red aura.

"Seeing as Ive got some powers from my brother,It would be a waste not to use them." he said as he turned around.

Then he flash step and grabbed Riana and Kiara and Went inside the Portal,which closed as he entered.

[Portal]

He put them both down and looked at them both.

He sighed and shook his head.

"That battle sucked..He didnt even release yet..What a disappointment...Anyhow.." Kenji said as he turned to Riana and Kiara.

"You two injured or something?" he said

Link | by on 2008-06-30 19:29:00
[Human World - Tokyo - Ramen Shop]

Chika: "Sure....what is it?"

Lezard: "I was wondering if you know anyone by the name of Kevin Wheeler?"

He watched Mai walking over handing Lezard his drink, he too a sip and placed
the cup down on the table.

Lezard: "I need to know, for the sake of someones humanity."

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by karuzo on 2008-06-30 20:20:15 (edited 2008-06-30 20:27:17)
-Some where-

"That battle sucked..He didnt even release yet..What a disappointment...Anyhow.." Kenji said as he turned to Riana and Kiara.

Riana: No i am alright...thank you of that but....

-she looked on the sky-

Riana: I mus return i have a duty to do

~Human World-Neo Tokyo(Hunting Unit Headquarters)~

Nanashi: "Yo Sir Karuzo....Captain Nanashi from the Hunting Unit speaking. I wish to talk something with ya. It's about our subordinate's fight at the 21st street in Neo Tokyo"

Karuzo: I understand... dont tell me its Kyo again right??.... at means that he is chasing someone.. then someone intervene right??? Alright i will sent Squad 4... and one of my ally reported missing... please do not cause any harm... and report everything to me... thank you for the informAtion

-Karuzo ended the call-

Karuzo: .....

-then a mysterious looking angel appeared at his back-

???: Karuzo it seems that you are unstable

Karuzo: There are something that made our faction crumble...

???: Chrome sent you an invitation right??

Karuzo: Everyone knows now....

???: The Seraph knows your every move...

Karuzo: But who is the traitor in our faction

???: I dont know...

Karuzo: I understand that you are troubled, but we must do this our mission in to protect the three worlds but it seems that there is more...

???: Karuzo the real battle is only starting the Guardia Angelixia is ready to move

Karuzo: thank you... there is a rukus going around on the 21 st street.. can you send the Squad 4

???: Sure... the Iron Maiden was on the way to the port anyway

Karuzo: Thank you... as of now Xennon and you will be in charge if i had met with Chrome.. i want to know why he did such treason...

???: Same here.. Sir...

-the angel appreared, then Kauzo looked at the sky-

Karuzo: Who is the traitor??

-->

Link | by on 2008-06-30 21:02:55
[Gate of the Underworld-Pathway to the Human World]

Inside the carriage, Xeno watch everyone as they sit silently while waiting to enter the Human World. Saya sit comfortably hugging Xeno's arm and seems happy to see his brother. Xeno smile at them and quickly focus his sight on Shigure and Asuna.

Outside the carriage, Belzak and Morholt were riding on Nightmares...

Xeno: "Hehe....both of you...how is your training?"

Shigure: Oh, it's been alright. My magic and swordsmanship have improved since we last seen each other. Belzak and Morholt have been a big help at my training as well. Pegas was one of the hardest people to satisfy in my training though.

Pegas: 'What do you mean hard to satisfy?!'

Shigure was snickering at Pegas' reply but then straightened his face...

Shigure: I have a few questions. Two for you, Xeno, and one for Strike. For Xeno, Why were our stuff moved to the human world? and Is Void really Stealth's older brother? For Strike, How the hell, no pun intended, did you get those injuries?

Link | by on 2008-07-01 02:13:02
-human world: tokyo streets-

Then he flash step and grabbed Riana and Kiara and Went inside the Portal,which closed as he entered.

*kazuma stared where the portal once stood*

"like that would stop me.. ill just use my Conrez to get to u"

*turns around to brock*

"u want to come or am i going alone to fight him?"

*the air around kazuma began to static and shimmer*

"if u are u better hurry"

-kazuma's ability Conrez begins to activate-

Link | by LiGhT on 2008-07-01 02:53:18
[Tokyo Streets]

Tetsuya sensed his brother activating and using his powers again.He immediately went there.As the seconds passed by he thought "Who is he fighting already?! Why didn't he come to me first..Man..He has all the fun.."

Tetsuya came a little late.All he saw was Kenji Going inside the portal.

"Pftt..What a disappointment..." Tetsuya said silently.

"like that would stop me.. ill just use my Conrez to get to u" said somebody.He then turned around and spoke to somebody.

"you want to come or am i going alone to fight him?" he said as the air around him began to static and shimmer

"if you are you better hurry" he added as the ability began to activate.

He laughed loudly and said

"If your really going to fight my brother with that power,your suicidal bro." Tetsuya said as he jumped down from the building and stood were the portal once stood.

"I could ask you to reconsider but..." Tetsuya said as he extended out his left arm which started to absorb the static around Kazuma.

"I know you wouldn't listen anyway.....And just for kicks..I will not allow you to go to my brother for whatever reason." he said as he crushed the energy he built up in his left hand.

"Well...With that being said..Im going to be your opponent for now." Tetsuya said as he smiled similar to his brother.

"Come and entertain me." he added as he started to gather energy.

Link | by inaby on 2008-07-01 18:42:44

[Portal]

Kiara: *as she sits there looking around* what... were... what is going on *stands up and march to Kenji* WERE DID YOU TAKE ME MISTER! *as she pokes his shoulder a little heavenly ora was connected to Kenji* So answer me...

Link | by on 2008-07-01 20:46:28
-tokyo street-

"Well...With that being said..Im going to be your opponent for now." Tetsuya said as he smiled similar to his brother.

"Come and entertain me." he added as he started to gather energy

*kazuma stared at the tetsuya*

"u know u look a lot like ur brother when u smile"

*pulls out both katana's and the wind starts up*

"well if u want to play then why not but we need to make this short cause i want to catch up to ur bro k"

*turns to brock*

"if u want to help u can"

*charges at tetsuya and uses shadow step to multiply and surrounds him*

Link | by ragnaroktsubame on 2008-07-01 22:57:38
Umm, can I still submit a new character?

Love is wonderful,but Fate is cruel.....

Link | by LiGhT on 2008-07-02 03:45:23
[Tokyo Streets]

"That move again?" Tetsuya said as he sighed as the images surround him.

"That's an easy move to counter.Shadow Edge - Shadow's Illusion -!" Tetsuya said as he took a step forward.AS he did multiple shadows emerge and stood infront of the Images Kazuma Produced.

"Anyhow..Entertain me." he said as he drew his sword from under his coat.

Link | by on 2008-07-02 03:53:28
[Neo-Tokyo Outskirts]

"Return then. I dont know why I even saved you. And as for where we are. We are currently on the outskirts. Kinda easy to go back to town." Kenji said as he Scratched his head.

"Hmmmp..I guess its to irritate them.." he said as he talked to himself.

"Well..Whatever..." he said as he opened the portal again.

"I must get going then.Hey Angel." Kenji said as he turned to Riana

"I ask you to take this Human with you.Just until she gets to her own Path." Kenji said as he stepped into his portal.

"I must get going then." he said as he closed the portal.

[Graveyard]

The graveyard was filled with thick fog and was dead silent.

The Portal opened and Kenji stepped out.

"Gah..This place still sucks..." Kenji said as he went to the old spot were he and Tetsuya used as a hide out during the first war.

He opened the Crypt Door and found their old "House".He went down the stair case and found the "Living Room"

"Man..This place still creeps the hell outta me." he said as he opened the tomb they used as a Table.

Inside the tomb his old swords were Chained,Signifying his powers have yet to be released.

"Damn it...Well..Nothing left to do but wait then.." Kenji said as he sat on his old chair infront of the Fire place.

Link | by on 2008-07-02 10:26:14
~Gate of the Underworld-Pathway to the Human World~

Shigure: I have a few questions. Two for you, Xeno, and one for Strike. For Xeno, Why were our stuff moved to the human world? and Is Void really Stealth's older brother? For Strike, How the hell, no pun intended, did you get those injuries?

Asuna: "I also happen to have the same thing in mind"

Xeno: "Well, for the first question, I simply have your stuff moved to the human world because we will be there for quite a while. Hehe...do you think the 3 missions that you receive is enough? According to Demon Lord's standard...new one will arrive immediately after the old one accomplished. So that mean, you will have to spent more time here. Next is about Void...yes he is Stealth's older brother but unlike Stealth, he have a few other extra feature for an assasin. Their family have been an assasin for generation so its not weird if they inherit the family position as Judgement Knights. However Void have a bad habit"

Strike: "He talk too much...Well, you ask about my injuries...I get a few scratch from Dark Advisor-sama, if you ask me he was a merciful person for letting me go with a scratch....however...Sin-taichou isn't that merciful...the rest of the injuries came from his punishment"

Sin: "Attacking the Royal Castle is not a small mistake. Even if you have a good intention, such recklessness will not be tolerated. Minato-sama have his own way of dealing with such matter. You shouldn't interrupt him"

Strike: "Those guards are rude!...I'll get them when they leave the castle ground later"

Sin: "And make sure I'm not around to punish you"

Xeno: "Hehe...we already reach the exit...Prepare for opening the exit...Judgement Knights"

~Human World-Destroyed Park(Remnant of the Kagami Lake)~

The Gate of the Underworld open in the remnant of Mirror Lake near the place that used to be a park before the grand destruction happen. The Carriage of Death along with the Judgement Knights. Asuna, Midori and Kevin watch as the view as the carriage slowly move along the barren land. Since this place Isn't guarded by the Angels, it safe to assume that there's no detection barriers along the way. However, Asuna and Midori can't bear to watch the horrifying view outside.

Strike: "Haha...Wow...it's such a mess"

Xeno: "The park and the lake was in the range of the blast. There's nothing we can salvage here anymore. For Asuna and Shigure....this is the place where I and both of you fought with Onyx...Do you remember Shigure?"

Aaron: *look outside* "Wow It's quite powerful...I mean the blast"

Void: *look around* "So this is the famous Grand Destruction area...Cool!"

Imp: "I really hate gloomy atmosphere...especially when the Restless Soul rise from the ground"

Saya: "I....never knew about this...this really happen?"

Asuna: "I...I can't bear to watch..."

Midori: "It was a beautiful place before"

Kevin: ".....yeah" *try to calm Midori*

Xeno: "Let's head to the Ground Base...we'll take the next action from there. I think Ichijou have already clean the place. In the meantime....enjoy the view"

~Human World-Neo Tokyo(Ramen Shop)~

Chika: "Funny isn't it...a while ago, you reject me but all of a sudden you came and ask me for help......heh, it doesn't matter anymore, I'll tell you....err, Mai-chan could you get me another cup of tea?"

Mai: "Sure..." stand up and head to the kitchen*

Chika: *look at Lezard* "Okay...this is what I know. One of my demon escort told me about him. He told me about human who become the Demon's partner and was bestowed power to become the Demon Master. As far as he know, there's 4 of them, Wind user named Shigure, Mist user named Asuna, Earth user named Midori and Flame user named Kevin. So maybe the Flame Demon Master that you're talking about. Right now, Demon Masters are one of the commanding officer in the Underworld's military force. That's all I heard from my demon escort, nothing more....believe me, that's all I know"

Chika knew something more than that but he's reluctant to tell Lezard about it. It's about Xeno and his force ascending to the Human World. Seeing that Nanase and Lezard doesn't like the Demons, he thinks that this matter should be kept hidden. He try to change the topic.

Chika: "Angel-san...I mean, Lezard-san...I really want to know, why did Nanase-chan hates demon so much? And I wish for a protection....a protection from the angel that hunts me....please...I really needs a protection...could you help me?"

-Human World-Tokyo Street(Kazuma's Location)-

Brock: "Let's just leave....as a hunter, I'm not going to do an extra effort for something that clearly isn't on the bingo book. We'll head back to the Hunter Unit headquarters for a new order"

*stomp the ground and a door rise*

Brock: *open the door* "Beside, I already retrieve what I was ordered to...If they doesn't wish to follow, so be it. I don't have any right to drag them. Let them walk on their own path. Let's go"

*Brock step into the door*

Kyo: "Let me....down"

Brock: "Calm down Kyo....*look at Kazuma* Kazuma-san are you coming or what?"

Then suddenly Brock sense something and then he realize that another being approaching them. Brock quickly toss Kyo into the Angelic Portal where he will be transported immediately to the Hunter Unit Headquarters. Suddenly after exchanging a few words, the battle begin. Kazuma and the new challenger starts fighting. Brock watch as he analyze the fighting skill that both fighters have but then he decide to enter the fight as well.

Brock: *sigh* "Here goes my holiday...Leviathan Spear"

A spear decorated with golden and blue serpent fall from the sky and Brock catch it. He swing around for a while and then fly into the battlefield. To test Tetsuya, he make a hundred quick stab towards him.

~Human World-Hunter Unit Headquarters~

Nanashi: "Hehe...quite a guy, Fiona, come in"

Fiona: "You call Boss?"

Nanashi: "Send another Hunter to hunt Chika. Anyone available?"

Fiona: "Salamander is available"

Nanashi: "Send him then you may go now"

Fiona: "Okay boss"

~Human World-Destiny Project Headquarters~

Karz: "Ling, I want status report"

Ling: "Except for some disturbance and there's nothing else reported. It seems Guardia Angelixia have done their work"

Karz: "Probably....so how about the Pure Soul Human?"

Adam: "Still unknown...there is a report that say a Pure Soul appear in the Neo Tokyo but the signal is faint and dissapear after a while. We never heard about it since then"

Karz: "I understand....Ling continue to monitor the Neo Tokyo condition. Adam, I want you to be prepared tonight. If you don't have any question, you may leave now"

~Upperworld-Primus's Office~

After Nibelen leave, an Angel with a grand robe and red wings enter Primus's office. It seems he have something to say with Primus. The flaming Angel's name is Volcanus, he is the Commander of Angel's Ground Batallion. Hunter Unit is also under his command. As he sit, from the look of his face, there's something that makes him angry.

Volcanus: "Primus! Can't you do something about Guardia Angelixia and Project Destiny's interrupting my Hunter Unit's work?"

Primus: "Calm down Volcanus...I know this is frustrating but I can't do anything without Seraph's approval...so, I'm sorry. I can't do anything with it"

Volcanus: "You're his advisor right? Just ask him directly!"

Primus: "I can't do it. He is busy with something at hand. For now I can't bother him with his works..is there anything else that you wish Volcanus?"

Volcanus: "Yes! I want an additional portal established around the human world!"

Primus: "I can arrange that...and by the way, here is something that might kill your boredom for a while. Take care of it" *toss a file in front of Volcanus*

Volcanus: *open the file and read it* "Hahaha! This is nice..good, I'll take care of it. If you excuse me...I'll have a job to be done. Hahaha!!" *stand and walk away from the room*

Primus: "Heh...now that flaming gorilla is taken care off...I need to set up few other things around me" *smile*

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-07-02 11:18:33 (edited 2008-07-02 11:18:47)
@Ragnarok Princess: Send me your profile for this RP, and I'll tell
you if you can submit that character and join in.

@All: Anyone know where Kevin is? Hes been gone for a while :C

[Human World - Iida High School - Roof Top]

Nanase sat down on by the edge, slowly eating her food.

Nanase: "Will there be any pace left on his earth... Or will it blinded by wars..."

Suddenly the Roof door opened, and there stood someone she was familiar with.

Nanase: "Why are you here?"

Toji: "I thought you'd be a little lonely."

Nanase: "I don't want anything to do with a demon..."

Toji eyes widen in shock.

Toji: "How could have she known!?"

Nanase: "A low demon like you can't hide your demonic presence hidden for long..."

Toji: "Heh... Your right, am just a low level demon. So what? I've got my
freedom here in this pity human world."

Nanase: "Well good for you, just leave me alone..."

Toji: "Why should I?" he challenged.

Nanase: "Then I'll exterminate you..."

Toji: "Just you try you human dog!"

[Human World - Tokyo - Ramen Shop]

Chika: "Funny isn't it...a while ago, you reject me but all of a sudden you
came and ask me for help......heh, it doesn't matter anymore, I'll tell
you....err, Mai-chan could you get me another cup of tea?"

Mai: "Sure..." stand up and head to the kitchen*

Lezard: "Trust me, it is odd."

Chika: *look at Lezard* "Okay...this is what I know. One of my demon escort
told me about him. He told me about human who become the Demon's partner and was
bestowed power to become the Demon Master. As far as he know, there's 4 of
them, Wind user named Shigure, Mist user named Asuna, Earth user named Midori
and Flame user named Kevin. So maybe the Flame Demon Master that you're talking
about. Right now, Demon Masters are one of the commanding officer in the
Underworld's military force. That's all I heard from my demon escort, nothing
more....believe me, that's all I know"

Lezard: "I see, thats all you know. thank you for telling me."

Chika: "Angel-san...I mean, Lezard-san...I really want to know, why did
Nanase-chan hates demon so much? And I wish for a protection....a protection
from the angel that hunts me....please...I really needs a protection...could you
help me?"

Lezard: "She not mean to hate demons, she used to be someone who cared
about any race. But it changed a year ago, when her brother disappeared."

He too a deep breath and sighed.

Lezard: "Her brother went off to fight them on his own, he never
returned. Then her friends moved choose to be apart of the demon race, her heart
was broken when it happened. It made her feel like she was nothing to them."

He looked at the clock by the wall above the counter. Lunch was almost over, he
needs to get back soon.

Lezard: "If protection is what you need then I don't mind. I may not be
of much help but I will what I can, since it seems you can get information from
the demon world. I will need to go back to Nanase, you can wait at the gates of
Iida High to wait for us."

He stood up and headed for the door. He turned back to Chika.

Lezard: "Take care of your self."

And then he was gone.

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by on 2008-07-02 14:19:26

The Gate of the Underworld open in the remnant of Mirror Lake near the place that used to be a park before the grand destruction happen. The Carriage of Death along with the Judgement Knights. Asuna, Midori and Kevin watch as the view as the carriage slowly move along the barren land. Since this place Isn't guarded by the Angels, it safe to assume that there's no detection barriers along the way. However, Asuna and Midori can't bear to watch the horrifying view outside.

Strike: "Haha...Wow...it's such a mess"

Xeno: "The park and the lake was in the range of the blast. There's nothing we can salvage here anymore. For Asuna and Shigure....this is the place where I and both of you fought with Onyx...Do you remember Shigure?"

Of course Shigure remembered their fight with Onyx. It was his first major battle as a Demon Master. Shigure looked around at the desolate area that was once Tokyo, a city booming with life. Being there brought the memories before the explosion. It hurt the wind master to remember sad things like that but he kept himself intact to not worry the others.

Xeno: "Let's head to the Ground Base...we'll take the next action from there. I think Ichijou have already clean the place. In the meantime....enjoy the view"

Shigure: Well there's not much or anything at all to enjoy from this scene. (looks at Xeno) So where is the Ground Base?

Link | by karuzo on 2008-07-02 23:07:21

[Neo-Tokyo Outskirts]

"Return then. I dont know why I even saved you. And as for where we are. We are currently on the outskirts. Kinda easy to go back to town." Kenji said as he Scratched his head.

"Hmmmp..I guess its to irritate them.." he said as he talked to himself.

"Well..Whatever..." he said as he opened the portal again.

"I must get going then.Hey Angel." Kenji said as he turned to Riana

"I ask you to take this Human with you.Just until she gets to her own Path." Kenji said as he stepped into his portal.

"I must get going then." he said as he closed the portal.

Riana: thank you...

-Then Riana faced Kiara-

Riana: I guess i have a duty... so i will take you back to Neo- Tokyo shall we?

-Riana grabbed the girl and her wings appeared then they flew back to Neo- Tokyo-

-->

Link | by LiGhT on 2008-07-03 02:50:42
[Neo Tokyo,Streets]

As Tetsuya stood there another one came at him.

A man brandishing a spear appeared and attempted to stab him.

"That the best you can do?" Tetsuya said as he countered the Spear tips that were coming to him with his sword tip.

"Fine...I rarely do 2-on-1 fights.But this time Ill make an exception..You guys maybe what I need to awaken my powers again." Tetsuya said as he smiled Sadistically.

Link | by on 2008-07-04 07:34:54

Shigure: Well there's not much or anything at all to enjoy from this scene. (looks at Xeno) So where is the Ground Base?

Xeno: "Hehe...you'll see"

As they move further Xeno is searching for something. Looking outside, Xeno sense it and quickly look at a corner of the crater. If he remember correctly, the place used to be Onyx's resting place where the remnant of it's blood remain. Xeno raise his hand and chant silently before a stone rise from the ground and fly to the carriage. Xeno catch the stone. It was dark red, like the colour of blood. Xeno toss the stone to Shigure.

Xeno: "Take this..."

Asuna: "A stone...?"

Saya: "I think I've seen this stone before...but I don't remember about it"

Xeno: "It was the Calamity Stone....keep it. Do you know how it was made?"

~Human World-Xeno's House~

After a while walking along the barren land, they all move up towards the edge of the Giant Crater. From faraway Xeno can see their Ground base is lighting up meaning that the barrier is working. The ground base was none other than Xeno's old house. Ichijou have clean it up and provide the electricity and water through the Demonic Generator. They stop in front of the house.

Sin: "We're here Xeno-sama"

Xeno: "Demon Masters, Lord Aaron and Minato....welcome to the ground base. Basically...my beloved home"

Asuna and Midori: *look at Ichijou as she open the door* "Sensei!..."

Saya: "Ichijou onee-chan!!"

Ichijou: "Shigure, Asuna, Kevin, Midori, Saya....welcome home"

Xeno: "Now...everyone enter the house. In 3 hours, our mission will start. Let's take a rest before to replenish our power"

~Neo Tokyo-Streets (Kazuma and Tetsuya's location)~

Brock realize that this guy is good but it seems that he is sealing some of his power making him more cautious about fighting the man. He look at Kazuma, although that he posses some potential but Tetsuya have the upper hand. Brock intend to test Tetsuya again.

Brock: "Kazuma-san....hold him in one place. I have an idea"

Brock jump and hold his spear with 2 hands. An aura shaped like a snake came from his back and then a sudden flash of light appear. Brock dissapear and a wave of water rush towards Tetsuya.

Brock: "Serpent's Roar! Tsunami!!"

~Human World-Tokyo(Ramen Shop)~

Mai: "Who was that?"

Chika: "A friend....why do you ask?"

Mai: "He drink and run..."

Chika: "Erk!....Don't worry I'll pay for him. By the way, I need to tell him something. Could you wait for a while....I'll be back after before dinner"

Mai: "Sure....you owe me an explanation"

Chika walk out of the shop and search for Lezard. Then he found Lezard is walking along the street near the crossing. He chase him and then caught up to him.

Chika: "Lezard-san....I have something to tell you and I hope you tell Nanase-san about this....I don't know for sure but a voice tells me that Xeno-san...and his force are ascending to the Human World. If Nanase-san knew Xeno, she should know that he is coming to the Human World. I know I shouldn't mention this to her but I think she should know.

Meanwhile, in the ramen shop. Mai and her parents is preparing some ramen for a customer when a man enter the rame shop. He wear a shirt with a picture of salamander. As usual, Mai escort him to his seat and ready to take his order when suddenly he ask Mai.

Salamander: "Where's that boy...Chika?"

~Hunter Unit Headquarters~

Nanashi: "Where's Brock?"

Fiona: "Still fighting at the 21st Street"

Nanashi: "The same enemy?"

Fiona: "A new one"

Nanashi: "Tells him to return at once"

Fiona: "As you wish boss" *walk out of the room*

Nanashi: "Now Kyo...you should understand that your action require a punishmment right? Be prepared"

~Human World-Forest of the Undead~

Inside the Forest, Chrome look at the sky. I guess it's time to call all the angel leader's that he summon before. The secret meeting is about to start. Garrod, Nagi and Shagi was summoned and Chrome gave his order

Chrome: "It's time....All of you, ask the 3 Angels to come now"

Garrod, Nagi and Shagi: "Yes my lord"

Photobucket

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, ... 16 Displaying 81 to 100 of 321 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0088 seconds at 2024-03-28 15:46:07