Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-05-23 20:49:17
Here is my first ever Kareoke. Comments are welcome.
My Destiny

Link | by on 2007-05-23 22:05:08
@mizuki-san: woW~ that's nice.. but if it's too big,, we can use it in our siggy or profile ^^

@w/o You: woW~ it's like a soundtrack from a drama ^^ and.. you can control your voice very well.. *making an uncomfortable envious aura* loLzZ~ xDD nicey~~ post more :]

Link | by on 2007-05-23 22:12:28
@benfok::
U've got a nice low voice... very smoothing song! Post more!

@M::
hahaha... what *ebilness voice*? Your voice is fine dear~ as a matter of fact, is great! And is good to be able to tell the ppl u like that u like them =)
And love the logo (cause I'm a Enma fan too?) hahaha... and wow! u are good with PS! Can't wait for the end product!! XD

Link | by on 2007-05-23 22:34:40

@without: ~woah...i mean... W-O-W... i like your voice... =^^=
@rEi: ~yo... =^^=
@engelwings: ~shyness really takes over me! *hugs* ~awwww...thankies...

uhhh...that ish not the logo... uhhhmmmm...i was playing around with PS when i did that "enma ai holding a mic" thing...
....here ish the logo i am talking about...

i love watching "music station" in animax...well...i am not done yet
with the karaoke club logo...

WATCH OUT FOR THE FINISH PRODUCT...ne?

Link | by on 2007-05-24 00:47:10
@M::
*hugz back* Hope he hears it somehow... Ganbatte ne~ ^^
Aww~~ that isn't the logo? But it sure is cute@ Kawaii~~ Kyaa~~
I wanna see the end of both products.. the Karaoke Club logo as well as the Enma holding mic! Engel wa matte masu~~ =*
And i miss Music Station... too bad I dun have animax :(

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-05-24 00:57:28
@mizuki hey nice enma ai! glad to see your making the logo!

@without you uh your a boy?! hhahaha *IM SHOCKED!* ok maybe not that much...anyway good job pal! you have a nice voice! kinda like rei! hahaha
post more!

GO KARAOKE CLUB!hahaha

Link | by on 2007-05-24 01:07:54
So we have a karaoke club now? Yaaaay!

KUYA Z:
Eh? Karaoke Contest? No way! Hahahaha

ENGELWINGS:
yesh I know... hahaha *pats engelwings*

WITHOUT YOU:
zomg! You're good... very good. *claps like there's no tomorrow*

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-05-24 01:08:48
William: You rock! I could hardly hear you clearly though. Next time turn the music down a bit. Still awesome!

Mizuki: Still, you sound so cute. I'm sure he would appreciate the song a lot! maybe he doesn't know it was for him?

That pic is awesome, and we could prob use that for our profiles. Even though it's rough work, it's till really cool. Good luck with your next project.

Engel: Uhhhh, I see your point, but you're forgetting something. >_> If Shinta is President, he's neber gonna sing for us! >_< Plus, with his power, we can't really make him! Ebil Shinta for President! No ways! >-O.. XDD

Without You: Wow!! @_@ I'm like lost in your voice dude. Seriously, it's really good! Seems like you've been singing before this, and I'm not talking about in your shower XDD. Give us some insights, and please post another song soon! @_@

Link | by on 2007-05-24 01:23:32
@Z::
Any ideas to contribute for the Karaoke Club? Anyone u wanna vote for?

@Neon::
*wipes away tears* =*

@Kali::
Arh... how about they switch? Pame as President and Shinta as Secretary? Hee.. Pame won't be biase de right? *Winks @ pame* and we'll still get to hear Shinta sing!

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-05-24 01:47:05
Well, as you guys know, some members are working on things as far as banners/ logos ect.. right now, so we'd have to wait on those before we really decide what to use as our card/ logo. That part is definite..

We don't really have to have a council, but it'd be nice to have at least a President and VP.

I recommend rEi for President, and Pame and Shinta for voice coach (I totally just made that up XDD). Since Shinta is good at giving advice and is loyal to the thread, and Pame is an awesome singer who can sorta give professional advice. I also think Engel should be VP for coming up with the idea in the first place.

As far as other activities. We could do things like best song of the week/ mth or whatever, Songs of DOOM XDD for the brave, Request board where gendounians can request their favorite songs to be sung by the members. Stuff like that maybe, Z?

Well, I'm off to bed now. I'm kinda pissed that my voice won't allow me to record now, and then there's my cousin who's always, like, right here! :sigh: -_-' I'll try again tomorrow. Ja!

Link | by gendou on 2007-05-24 01:50:20 (edited 2007-05-24 01:51:02)
This thread is not a club.
It is an opportunity for you to share your singing.

Off-topic posting will get you restricted from the forum.

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-05-24 02:20:18
i see...so uh lets just focus on singing songs of doom here

let see...since most of you are new here's another sentai song

BIOMAN

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-05-24 02:29:54
Hmmmm? I see *nods* Sorry there Gendou-sama! ^_^ Should I make a new thread about the club then? I'll ask later...

Z: XDD now that... might just be a song of DOOM indeed! XDD Silly guy. You seem to be doing it on purpose now! -_- Har har har. Later!

Link | by on 2007-05-24 02:58:58
Sorry Gendou-sama. :)

Kuya Z:
Short song... and you really love sentai eh? XD
*sings* "Biomaaaaaan!"

Dakishimetai-Super Gals!

Again not the karaoke version so you'll hear 2 voices and I think I got some of words wrong/mispronouced. I'm sure this one's very very close to being a song of doom! Ahahahahaha!

Link | by Erkun on 2007-05-24 03:15:16 (edited 2007-05-24 03:24:36)
@Without you: hey, great control on the low notes man! That was good!
@Z: haha! I remember this one! Great job dude! Oh Yeah!
@Neon: Wow I really liked that song after I heard that from the 'tagalized' series. You did great! Just one small thing I've noticed is that you're kinda suppressing your voice. Just sing loud if you feel like singing! :)
@Pame: Okay, I'll let you know after I've heard the song a few more times. Meanwhile, duet with Shinta first. ^^

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-05-24 03:38:56
now the NEW sentai song!(the bioman song was recorded eons ago!hehe)

fiveman tv size

@neon nice! very good! JOIN A CONTEST!hahaha kahit pam barangay lang (even a brangay contest! good joob...you get the GTO:GREATO! seal of approval!

@Erkun hahaah that version was bad...haha gonna try recording the complete version of bioman!hahaha SENTAIS FOREVER!

Link | by on 2007-05-24 04:14:21

sorry...gendou...

woah..new songs...=^^=
*click* *listens*

@Z: ~blast from the past~ *sings* ~bioooooommaaannnnnn...
oh..another song...weeeeee... (iba ka talaga...grabeh!) =^^=V

@Neon: Super Gals! I know that anime... =^^= ~kawaii~ness voice... *humming to the music*

Link | by on 2007-05-24 04:40:26
@Z: /hail sentai series ^o^ nicey,, Z ^^ Fiveman.. ahh... brings back memories ^o^

@Neon: it's not even touched the outer line of song of doom's territory xDD it's very nice ^o^

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-05-24 06:14:45
@Zparticus: nice doom song XD
I'll try to join later, i promise =P

@Without you: coool song, i like it ^^
Nice work there

@Neon: doom song?? not even close, that was awesome,
I love it, you have a beauty voice ^^
*glomps Neon*

Link | by William on 2007-05-24 08:44:05
Gee..Mr.Gendou is scary...we're terribly sorry, sir!! >_<

Anyway..
@Without You: Nice song! Eh..That's your first ever karaoke?..Are you sure?

@Zparticus: Woo~!! Nice! Your Fiveman song sounded kinda blurry, though..

@Neon: Hahaha!! Everyone's denying that you're trying to make a doom song! I definitely agree with them! Good job!

I'm glad you guys liked Nakushita Kotoba! That's probably my last "decent" song..On to the doom songs!! >_<
Hmm...maybe I should try singing Lilium..With my voice, that would be overkill!! Muhahaha!! *cough* *cough* Gah..forget it.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, ... 50 Displaying 81 to 100 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0128 seconds at 2024-04-25 01:20:11