Back | Reverse |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club
Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-30 18:41:25
Hmmm:
Members are required to post here everyday

Are = "aren't"

Members aren't required to post here everyday, was what I was trying to get at, sorry. >;3
It's good to see members every once in a while, y'know? Otherwise, I'd be editing my post, over and over again.

I'd feel lonely.... in my OWN CLUB!!

Anyways, Luiz is talking about the contest she entered. She sung "God Knows..." while wearing a Haruhi shirt or so.
She'll try to get videos and pics about if she can.

The "Fumoffu" move was uber cool! FMP?F rawks~!
Okay, FMP?F, Lucky Star, and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu all have one thing in common: they were made and produced under Kyoto Animation's name.
They're all made from the same company, so they're all family members basically.

Of course, FMP was made before these two so no parodies were seen relating to Haruhi anime or Lucky Star.
Haruhi anime was made second, and then we all know Lucky Star had a ton of parodies of both, including a ton of other titles as well.

Now it'll be reverse, in my own opinion, when Suzumiya Haurhi no Yuutsu Second releases next year (Winter 2008).
We might see a few - a lot of Lucky Star parodies, or we might not see any, who knows?

It'd be cool to see something Lucky Star related in the second season of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-10-30 19:35:21
wait luizao is a she?! wow!hahaha

ok yeah i kinda get what your saying about the posting stuff hahaha
its nice to have an active club ya know ^^

yeah i asked the same question in the lucky star thread and got the same answer haahhaa
i kinda figured it out but wasnt too sure about it hahaha

but too bad lucky star didnt have kanon parodies and references or did they? cant seem to remember >.<

konata or tsukasa wearing ayu's backpack would be nice... hahahaha
plus the to heart uniform episode made me want to check to heart out to see how tsukasa resembles the
"girl in to heart" hehehe

ok enough lucky star hahahaha
hell yeah lucky star references in SHNY 2 would be cool!

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-30 19:39:37
(Nah, a he. Careless typos are roaming today... ^_^)

You can just google the ToHeart characters on Wiki or something.
I hope SHnY Second will be longer, like 18-20 episodes or so.

I can't take these short anime seasons anymore. >.<`

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-10-30 19:46:35
ahhh man i was like he's a she?! @_@

hahaha sorry luizao^^

i know checking wiki as i post, but if i have sufficient funds then i might get to heart too along with shuffle hahaha

yeah SHNY needs to be 26 to 50 eps!
in fact all good romance/comedy animes no, all good anime series should be at least 26 episodes long!hahahha

Link | by on 2007-10-31 01:56:51
@DA: yeah.. I also hope that it'll be like.. 26 eps.. the first season was just to short.. xDD

@Z: hmmm... lucky star references?? would be waiting for that >.<

Link | by giles on 2007-10-31 02:53:05
bkno: I also like that shirt design. Simple...but the Haruhiism logo at the front struck me more...just a bit. Still really cool, though. I'd wanna save up for a shirt if I could find a good one somewhere, maybe a specialty store or something...costs a bit more online...haha.

zois: Been wondering about that Fumoffu of Itsuki too, though I've seen very little of FMP...I'm really missing out huh?

luizao: For some odd reason, I can't imagine a guy singing "God Knows..." or maybe I just got too used to hearing Aya Hirano/Haruhi. Not that I understand the lyrics or anything too...oh well. I'm guessing you did okay. ^^

Personally I don't mind short series, as long as there's plenty of substance...I mean, I could watch the first season over and over; aside from re-living the hilarity, you get to understand bits and pieces more (like when the view focus on an object for a moment in one episode, or some lines the characters say at one point, among others. It's the small things that matter).

However long season 2 turns out to be I just hope they get it out already! ^^

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-10-31 02:58:56
@giles hahaha yeah the first time i heard i realized its FMP but then i ask why would they have FMP reference?hahaha

nothing is wrong with a male singing god knows...although it would feel a bit weird at first..hehehe
but then again animetal's and minoru's version of koi no mikuru densetsu rocked so..GO FOR IT MAN!

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-31 03:45:41
Nah, 50 is WAY too much. I know you guys would love it, but that's too much over the line. XD

It might be 14 episodes or so this new season, like last season.
Well, as long as the episodes keep my fully entertained like last year, there's really not too much to complain about.

Just... more Haruhi = more Good!

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-10-31 04:04:35
no 50 is pretty decent hahaha ^^

yeah more haruhi,the better life gets hahaha

Link | by sai on 2007-10-31 05:11:58
Oh yeah, finally i'm done with book 9. The writing style gets weird here O.o But still, things get interesting again! Now i wonder when will the 10th come out...

lol, more haruhi more good... Mmmm can Kyoani handle 50 eps i wonder? And for haruhi, i think 50+ eps is overdoing it, considering it was adapted from a novel. 50 eps would include 3 books all at once, and they'll end up running out of projects XD

Link | by on 2007-10-31 08:40:05
for me, I think 14 episodes are ok since they all are the same "caliber" of the first season ones... they are simply amazing.

Just wondering, which series were somehow mentioned/brought to people's mind with some SHnY episodes?...so far I remember FMP XDD hehehe, as you guys have mentioned, any other?

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-31 12:48:01
Dang, Gendou changed the entire site to the Halloween theme.
I was quite shocked when I refreshed my page here from this morning when I got home.
I thought something was wrong with my computer or there was some code error somewhere. ;P

Anyways, anybody dressing up this year? I have so much to do today, if things don't get too screwy.
If everything goes right, I could be cosplaying for my first time, tonight! ^_^

I already know what I'm doing, and I decided earlier today in school.
Which would you guys want to cosplay as: Ikki from Air Gear or Ulquiorra from Bleach?

As a "treat", here's a very (VERY) ecchi Halloween image ("here") of Haruhi, Yuki, and Mikuru (dressed up). Viewer's discretion, is advised; a fair warning. o.o

Ugh, too bad I didn't make something for the club members to use.
Like some Haruhi costume icon for their avatars or something, or their signatures even.
Well, there's Christmas... oh yes, Christmas. Haruhi Christmas theme is on its way. XD

-------

Link | by Huy on 2007-10-31 13:25:24
Yo HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Since I didn't watch Bleach, I'd take Ikki then. ^^
I'd like to cosplay, but I guess I don't have the means to do so. ~_~

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the Christmas Theme.

I don't have Haruhi-halloween-pics, as far as I know -.-

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-31 13:46:51
Dang, hot 455... costume, but you better thumbnail that or remove it (just, cause it's a bit inappropriate, y'know?). For other members I mean... ^_~`
Sidenote this, but is that Mayu from Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun? Wow... /savespic~

Anyways, this is Ulquiorra from Bleach.
He's so friggin' cool. I don't have his stuff with me now, but I my friends have his lab (his kimono type thing), the face paint, the Hollow broken mask, a sword, etc.
My friends are even letting me borrow some green contacts so our eyes can match.
It was originally for his costume, but if I can see okay with them on, he'll let me use 'em for the night.
Well, I don't think there's a sword, since I'm not going to trick or treat.
There's candy at the party, but we might have some group competition thing to go out and get the most candy we can get.

If there's enough cosplayers (and there's going to be a handful), people from the same anime will go together in a group.
Some of my friends who dress "kei"~like, are coming as well.
I thought about dressing up like that, but my hair's not cut in that fashion, so yeah...
My hair's totally matching with Ulquiorra though. /thumbsup~

-------

Link | by on 2007-10-31 14:04:13
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! ^___^

@ DA:
Haha, that's hard to choose. I kinda like the spooky look of Ulquiorra better though XDD Fits the scary theme more, i guess? XDD
I would love to see anyone here dressed up :3

I'm supposedly gonna be Romeo from Romeo x Juliet, and one of my friends is gonna be Juliet in the Crimson Whirlwind form XDD My clothes look nothing like Romeo's though, but I tried D:

This'll be entertaining :3

And that pic of Haruhi, Yuki, and Mikuru....I guess it's cute? :P

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-10-31 16:57:52
*drools*

Nice Pic and have fun with Halloween, I'm still in the search of the **** video... >.<

Link | by on 2007-10-31 23:25:43
weW~ Happy Halloween,, minna ^^

@DA + Huy: ahaha~ nice piccies ^o^ and Yuki's costume ish like plain white school swim-suit.. niceY~ ^o^

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-11-01 14:13:38
Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween. For me, I had one of the best nights of my life last night.
Well, until near the end cause I ate way too much candy. I kind of got like... knocked out from a huge stomach ache or something, but I managed to get home thanks to my uncle.
Anyways, if you guys feel like reading, be prepared for a detailed post. I'll try to keep it short.

Anyways, like I said before I was going to be cosplaying for the first time ever, last night for Halloween.
I was at my house until like, 8.30 PM or so, after eating dinner and handing out some candy to people who had some cheap 455 costumes. XD
A few friends came by that I go to school with everyday to see how I was doing, or "if I was home", etc.

Now, after I got all the "here, at home" business, my cousin and her two friends (I like to call them 'r.y.a.') came by and were ready to pick me up.
We got over to her house, since my stuff was there.
Now about two hours before I got there, groups were already gathered together to go "hunting" (Trick or Treating).
It was like a contest, to see who can bring home the most candy as a group.
The winner would... well, get nothing... It was just for fun, and everyone was really excited about it, including me.

Now I did indeed, go as Ulquiorra for last night. I had his lab coat thing, the sandals and socks, these nice 455 black gloves instead of black painted nails, face paint (like his), and the hollow mask he wears.
To put that on, they gave me a black strap to wrap around my head and the hollow mask would just snap on (with a help of a string as well).
It was light, so I could shake my head like a hardcore rocker or something, and it was remain on my head.
My other friend there had green contacts for me to wear, but I didn't want to wear 'em since I would be outside anyways.
The face paint part took a bit long, but in the end I looked totally insane.
For some reason, it looked like my eyes were like, inverted (black in white, white in black). Like, those two colors switched positions.

Now, here are the groups that were there for the hunt.
By reading this, you can tell who came and cosplayed as who.
There were a lot of people there at the party, like, 80+ or so, but a lot of people left for the hunt anyways.

Now, the list below follows:
    GROUP 1: Yuki, Haruhi, and Mikuru.
    GROUP 2: Itachi, Tobi, Zetsu, Naruto, and Kakashi.
    GROUP 3: An arrancar named Nnoira, Ulquiorra (me), Aizen, Tousen, Light, and L.
    GROUP 4: Saber, Natsume Maya, and Shana.
    GROUP 5: Konata, Tsukasa, and Kagami (Miyuki couldn't make it).
    GROUP 6: Some random kid who was wearing a neat Japanese HS uniform, the little sister in Sleeping Forrest, and Ikki.
The non-cosplaying groups:
    GROUP 1: The "300" Crew, but they only had five members. SPARTA!
    GROUP 2: The "POLICE" ^.^:
    GROUP 3: Some girls came together as "bears", but they resembled girls advertising for Bonta-kun in a LOVELY way. ♥♥♥
    GROUP 4: Some kids came looking like goth kids, but they're costumes were INSANE!
    GROUP 5: These kids came just wearing black suits with white ties. FBA, GOV'T, who knows, who cares. But they looked really sharp. ^_~`
    GROUP 6: Some kids got together as Marvel/Capcom characters (Spider-Man, Wolverine, etc.).
    GROUP 7: The "Rainbow"... some kids just wear plain colored shirts. They looked "fruity." XD /shrugs~
    GROUP 8: A plain group who dressed punk all the time.
Now, first off, let's talking about the winners of the cosplaying hunt.
We won, face it... but the Naruto group wanted to form some alliance with GROUP 6, so they ended up getting more candy.
Well, they were also given half the candy that GROUP 1 & 2 got, from the non-cosplaying hunt!

Damn, we got cheated! But, we ended up forming an alliance with the 'Saber, Maya, and Shana' group after the SHnY and L[star]S groups joined together.
All their cosplays were pretty good. Some were bought online, months in advance, and some were made.
Some notable cosplay attires were:
    1. Natsume Maya cosplay (the girl who played her looked smoking hot!).
    2. The Saber Cosplay (her non-fighting attire, it was also pretty detailed and her hair was perfect).
    3. Itachi, Tobi, and Zetsu looked like the real Akatsuki! omfg... o.o`
    4. The Shana cosplay was "okay" (not a bad thing), but the girl should've played Aya (Maya's sister) or something if you get what I'm saying...
    5. My group had a pretty good look, too. The Rukia girl who showed up was really cute.
Now the non-cosplaying costumes were pretty funny.
The "300" ones were so funny cause they only wore golden underwear and like, these long red towels. XDXDXD!!
Oh, these was one group I forgot to mention. If you've been to "Best Buy" and have seen the "GEEK SQUAD" near the computer registers, yeah, lol.

My group and me saw this one group, that wasn't at our party so we didn't know them, were dressed like the cell phone guys from the comercials.
You know the "AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint" guys? They probably killed the Nextel guy though, since I didn't see a fifth guy with them wearing blue. O.o` (XD)

Now the day before yesterday, I ate about two bags full of candy.
Last night, you can't imagine how much I ate I felt like throwing all of that out as soon as I put it in my mouth. T-T`
I had the worst stomach ache ever. I think I actually shed some tears or something. It was kind of hard to endure, the pain was brutal, yet so good.
The candy I ate/got over there is so like... HIGH CLASSED!!

One one of the first few houses we came to, we got this apple from a nice older lady.
I know you guys would be like "WTF, f00~?", but I actually ate it (since I would regret wasting it later on after eating so much sugar and chocolate).
It was a nice apple, but she was extra cool since she knew about us and what we were doing.
She gave us directions to another neighborhood that was handing out a TON of candy per house, and she even showed us a short cut to get there.
Her daughter, I think, was at the house with some of the other people, while the others (like me and my group) were out hunting. ^_^

And indeed, we took that short cut right away with my friend nearly getting hit by a car. >.>;
All the groups actually went like, insanely far.
Probably like, other cities or something (sarcastic, but you get what I mean). ^_^

Skipping this part a bit, all the groups finally returned back to the house.
We were given a time to return prior to us leaving so none of us could cheat and get to more houses.
After we all got back, everyone saw me and it was like standing in front of your entire school: everyone was screaming and yelling their lungs off.
Cause it was my first time cosplaying, my cosplay looked cool and whatnot, and I'm just good friends with everyone at the party (basically), so yeah.
After we greeted each other and everything, we saw how much candy each team got.
The Naruto group won, of course, and we were second.
The third group ate all their candy along the way to each house and home, so it was mostly rappers and trash. /rofl~

The 'Ichigo' in my group didn't like how they cheated, so he stole like two of their bags of candy, which was a LOT, and threw 'em in a bush outside the house.
We're all friends here, but the other group attacked them while everyone (in the house, in general) stole all their candy for themselves. XD

After all the crazy fun time and nonsense was through, there was about 15-20 mins left before I had to go.
I had to be home around 10.30-11 or so, cause you know... school today.
I just ate a TON of candy while getting sick with every bite of everything, and talked and hung out with other people at the party.

I was flirting with the girl who played Maya a bit, cause she was really hot, but I knew her a little bit.
Actually, I was flirting with everyone. I was probably drugged with candy or something, cause I was getting out of control, yet maintained myself accordingly. @.@`
I started to get sick, ate some medicine, etc. else happened, and I had to go home.

But yeah, overall, one of the coolest nights I've ever experienced in my life.
Cosplaying is even cooler if you try it for yourself and it's fun doing it with 80+ people you know or so (not everyone cosplayed though). ^_^

Not sure how I was able to go to school today, but I felt pretty good... and tired. >;3

OH! One last note, my friend did indeed get pictures, mostly the ones who didn't go hunting and stayed at the house.
I was in about five or so, with my group and me with other groups (including my cousin, of course, gotta be with her; r.y.a.).
I'll try my best to see if I can get them, but I'm not sure what camera they used.
Some were KODAK, disposable cameras, and others were digital. One dude even bought a real photographers camera and tried to take some cool pics with 'em.

You've seen the godlike cool FFVII cosplay galleries online, right? We could've did that if they took pictures while it was bright outside, but the light was not full today, so whatever.

-------

Link | by on 2007-11-02 14:57:38
@DA: woaH~ sounds lots of fun.. o.O; piccies?? xDD

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-11-02 16:02:26
Well, I don't have any yet. Did you read all that?

-------

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 Displaying 781 to 800 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0309 seconds at 2024-05-09 12:58:46