Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-08-15 13:47:28
@Pame: ok Friday :P hope i wont be late for votes coz of time difference

@Engel: i support your recommendation for Hey! Say! ^^ but if we're thinking of doing that we should remove the intro bit ~ it doesn't sound too appealing unless we add more layers of vocals to it ..beginning from the Say! Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey part would be good
what does bon bon mean? in japanese

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-15 13:47:33
O__O
key G?? what's that??
Pianop??? i don't have a piano.. >__<

anyway..

second try..
if i try to sing higer my throath will explode >__<

'Wake-me-up-when-september-ends-V2'

you will say if it was..
1. Better
2. Worst
3. Same bad as before
4. Don't even try
5. Please stop killing the song

Link | by on 2007-08-15 14:34:12
5. PLEASE STOP KILLLLLLLLLING THE SOOOOONG!~!

ahahahah, j/k j/k, sorry, that was just funny for the last one, but if were to really say, i would give u a grade within near the middle =D saying this is my first overview and hearing u sing XD

Hmmm...you still can't seem to hit the higher notes, and sometimes when your singing within the Karake version your singing strays off from the actual tune causing odd relationships. Hmmmmm...But your voice actually does work with the song as the singer did, if you can fix those two points, i'd say it'd be pretty darn good =D

If your singing in a higher note, i'd probably say sing at an octave lower or some keys lower so your able to hit the higher notes which are now lower then before.

Keep singing!~! >> better singer then me still hahahaha

Link | by on 2007-08-15 14:40:00 (edited 2007-08-15 14:41:44)
Rea: Ohh Don't worry! ^-^ You'll have plenty of days to cast your vote before the next group is up! ^-^

DN: Waaaaaaaaaaaa! /Zomg...Hey...your voice sounds way way better and smoother. You sang the beginning of each verse good...right on tune...but the final notes were off key. For example : "When Spring begins...Wake me up when september ends..." (some of the notes in the chorus when you sing spetember ends...is right...but when you star at Wake me up..the note is off) You loose the note because it goes higher...and that's exactly when you need to use your falsetto voice...^-^ But it was better!

Mrtakeiteasy! Wowwww...long time no see!! How've you been!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-15 14:43:03
@pame: Yo!~! I've been...around, just not posting as often as I usually have before, been busy as of late. =D

I'm just going around threads now, putting in random words of hi and that such now haha >> I dont' think i'm party of karaoke club though, just that random bystander you see there for no particular reason =D

Link | by on 2007-08-15 14:52:06
mRTakeiteasy: Ahaha! I see! Wel..it's nice to see you around!! You know there is a singing competition starting on Friday! Would be nice if you stay around so you can vote for your favorite! ^-^ And you should join the Karaoke club!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-15 15:02:32 (edited 2007-08-15 15:02:45)
@pame: I could join the Karaoke club I guess ^^;; I could put in my vote too as well...and I will bann myself from singing ahahahaha, because theres no cure for it

Who do I ask to join?

Link | by on 2007-08-15 15:09:11
Mrtakeiteasy...go to the page 0 and there you will find a link to fill out and request a membership! ^-^ And welcome to the karaoke club!

Link | by on 2007-08-15 15:24:05
Okies, I finally managed to get a song done...it was originally for the competition, but oh well. Since everyone is telling me to post a song...>.>
just finished it a few minutes ago.

For Real from Saiyuki
http://media.putfile.com/For-Real-cover-by-Suzaku

Err...enjoy? XD

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-08-15 15:27:28 (edited 2007-08-15 15:28:18)
@DN: someone probably meant Key G as in changing the pitch to Key G using a software like Audacity

@Suzaku: yeshhh..enjoy! :P i sense improvement :P though i haven't heard your songs for a long time, nice cover!

@Engel: are we starting to post songs up in this thread too? i notice quite a lot of links already

Link | by on 2007-08-15 15:41:03
Suzaku! ^-^ Yaaaaaaay new song...Okies...just try to control your voice a little bit so it sounds smoother...other than that...it was good!! ^-^ Wohooooo

Link | by on 2007-08-15 15:43:07
@ REA:
>.< thanks
Can't wait to hear a song from you ^^

@ Pame:
Smoother...how? @_@
Btw, do you know why Putfile deleted the other songs I sang?? I don't think they violate any rules...

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-08-15 15:50:31
@Suzaku: They erased them??? That's weird...
Ok..so at points your voice sounded a little shaky...so if you try to control that then I will sound smoother. ^-^

Link | by on 2007-08-15 15:52:39
@ Pame:
Yeah T_T;
Okay...I know I have that problem most of the time ^^; How should i kill this evil shaky~ness of my voice? XD

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-08-15 15:54:36
Suzaku: It is your breathing...try to concentrate and relax ^-^ I think that is the easy way to do it! I'll try to tell you more stuff! ^-^ And we will get rif of the shakyness! Bwahahahaha

Link | by on 2007-08-15 17:42:22
@Okie!~! I guess i put up and signed that thingie...though i had no clue what to put for the note's section so I put something random ><

Link | by on 2007-08-15 23:01:56
@Pame::
hahaha... actually I'm still quite confused at how the songs will be played? Do we just go into Gendou Radio and listen and then vote?
Hahaha... u called it a quest... sounds like an RPG game~~~ a Quest it shall be... to get votes~

@Shinta kun::
agree with you on the part about the tempo needs to be moderate...because ppl like myself just can't sing fast songs T__T
Hmm... if we decide the grouping by looking at every member's voice... we'll need help from the professionals (ie: the vocal coaches) to help spilt them out... also... the process might be a rather long one.

@Suzaku::
Hmm... I tot of the boys and gals ver too... what does everyone else think?
Maybe we can get Yinzhao to help spilt up the song too if she arn't too bz~

@Rea::
Yea... I prefer the starting of the anime song too... more hype... when I 1st heard the full song I was stunned by the slow starting~
Hmm... I doubt the bon bon means anything in japanese... I'll go search it out when i get back to another comp...

@DN::
Nooooo!!! DOn't explode!!
*pours water down DN's throat*
Does that help?
Mrtakeiteasy & Pame has says it all... and I agree with their points... and this is definately better~~ When u go high (notes)... is more difficult to control ur voice... practise more... it'll help... but dun over do it or ur throat will become sore...

@Mrtakeiteasy::
I believe this is the 1st time we've "met"... Hello~~ and welcome to the club~

@Rea::
I think is ok to post songs here but I think is better that songs be post in the other thread where there are more hits (then more ppl will hear it). If possible... please only post the songs u need help/comments here~~ I notice when songs are post here... more "technical" help is available. Everyone OK with this setting?

@Suzaku::
ACK!! deleted?! I hope u've got backup in ur comp... otherwise it'll be wasted... coz u sing real well~

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-16 05:25:32
hahahah...

thanks for the coments ^^

we'll..

I really don't know how to make a falseto ~_~"

and as i said before..
i can't go higher >__<

but will keep trying...

maybe i should post a version 3 XD

to see if i can do it better
Pame, i did notice i was a little off tune in the "wake me up..."
But i couldn't correct it >__<
I will keep trying... cause i really like that song..
I'm trying very hard now because if i pass the first round
I would like taht song to be my entry for the second round...
But that seems to be relly hard right now...
Well..
I have time to practice i guess =P

BTW Pame, when my song is going to be on radio?

@Mr TIE: where have you been man??
The RP died T__T

Link | by on 2007-08-16 05:26:22
@Engel: Roughly, yea. That's kinda what I meant... *shoots self*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-08-16 05:35:09
woW~ many posts.. nicey~

@Suzaku: I love your version of 'For Real' cOOliEs~

oh yeah.. I'll use the image for KC's Card from the table that Mia-san has posted before.. and,, I need you to send me your preferred name on the card.. ^^ you can send it to me through PM,, nee?? ^^

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, ... 50 Displaying 781 to 800 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0343 seconds at 2024-05-03 03:50:31