Back | Reverse |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club
Link | by bkno9 on 2007-10-17 05:45:30
Danchou.. you haven't made the new list have you? Seeing the major characters in the anime are kinda limited, you'd have to think about including some from the novels. Oh well, i guess you and Kay-san will work it out, like last time XD

Oh, and err.. include Shamisen in the new list? o^_^o

Link | by sai on 2007-10-17 09:41:51
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Damn, gotta let out the shout...

Mmmm, not much is going on besides a death of our member i see (and for it to happen to him... keiichi is totally marked for death XD)

And bkno brought up an interesting topic there... so i shall give my opinion.
I say she's totally tsundere... Tsundere by the present common knowledge that is. (if you see lucky star you'll see the difference between the original meaning and the common meaning). on the contrary of what bkno had stated, i say she does realize her feelings towards kyon. She's not that stupid not to realize that i think... How she treated kyon badly is simply because she's not honest... Her putting on a ponytail the day after that "dream" is actually a proof that she wants to impress kyon, her prince charming.

But i'm kinda confused about how she came to like kyon. She's not the fall in love at first sight type of girl, that's for sure... So why kyon?? That's one of the mysteries of the show. You know, actually all the SOS dan girl is into kyon. Although i'm not too sure about yuki, but she definitely cares about kyon. Ah heck, sometimes i think even koizumi is into kyon as well XP

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-17 13:08:23
Friggin' Yaoi relationship in the SOS-DAN!?!?? O.O`

I agree with you, Sai, about it all mostly. Although I think Yuki just wants to protect him, that's one thing I know for sure.
Although, I'm not sure if Ryoko's going to return back to the school and attempt to kill Kyon again.

Maybe Haruhi started to get into Kyon when they started talking every morning.
It started with one conversation, and sooner or later, one thing led to another and here we are about to releases season 2 in a few months.

[@Bkno] If you check the current first set of rankings, there is already a Shamisen.
If I need help, I'll either ask Kay, but mostly I'll try to create the list myself.
There's a few sites online that has a bunch of stuff about 'em, like Wiki, although I think they're maybe missing a few or something.
I don't really remember entirely. It's been a while since I last checked Wiki for the novel characters and whatnot.

-------

Link | by on 2007-10-17 17:29:57
Who knows what Haruhi saw in Kyon? XDD

WHAT?? I don't think Itsuki likes Kyon that way...I hope...@.@
It's obvious Mikuru likes Kyon
Yuki is just....I dunno. Being Yuki? XD

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by poseidon on 2007-10-17 18:08:51
Yuki is being Yuki? I hope so... she could probably be anyone she wanted to though. lol

See ya at the end of time...

My Anime List

Link | by on 2007-10-17 23:12:23
tadaimaa~!!

duH~ only 2 weeks,, and all chaos's here xD ahaha~

Link | by poseidon on 2007-10-17 23:58:40
Two weeks? Is that when the new season comes out? I cant wait until it does, but Im not sure when it will.

My Anime List

Link | by bkno9 on 2007-10-18 08:30:27
@Sai
you made a very convincing argument there about Haruhi being tsundere o^_^o and yes, everyone in SOS-Dan is into Kyon. Even Itsuki.. it's heavily implied in the anime that Itsuki has weird thoughts of Kyon. And you'll definitely notice it if you watched Gekisou (XD no.. the seiyuus for Kyon and Itsuki are not gay, they just played along for the fans XD) In the Re: Haruhi Suzumiya???RAREST PIC!!! thread (the first one), someone posted a table where all the characters were asked what they thought of each other and gave ratings. Itsuki gave Kyon a '10' and Haruhi gave Kyon a '1' (so not honest~! o^_^o) if I remember correctly. Too bad i din save a copy of that image.. good luck tracking it down thru 50 pages of images XD

@Danchou
oops ^.~ guess i should have checked it before i mentioned it. Though, i can't remember seeing that logo appearing in the thread..

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-18 13:00:14
If you want to see Shamisen, go here.
I took the liberty of doing the harder searching part for you, but I knew he was in the earlier pages.

The new season doesn't come out until winter of next year or so. Winter anyways...
But yeah, it's no where near two weeks from now or we would've read a lot of stuff about it already.

-------

Link | by poseidon on 2007-10-18 14:26:19
Winter of next year!?! Well, at least thats some info. Thanks. ^^

My Anime List

Link | by sai on 2007-10-19 01:43:34
Whut?? Winter next year?? I thought it was gonna be this year... T_T what a let down... But with Clannad on the run i guess they can't do so much... But i still want the second season soon!

@DA
Starts from the small talks huh? But you see, at first she didn't even want to talk with anyone, but she did with kyon anyway. Well, maybe it's because kyon brought up the supernatural topic with haruhi in the first place...

@bkno
Hrrrrrhh i'm craving to watch gekisou....... +_+

Link | by bkno9 on 2007-10-19 10:11:24 (edited 2007-10-19 10:18:32)
torrent search for it~! it should still be quite active.. though I dunno if anyone did sub it or anything. The one I downloaded was the raw.. so I couldn't understand what they were saying, but you could understand what was going on most of the time XD

maa.. most fans just watch it to see the seiyuus sing their own character songs.. seeing SOS-Dan do the Hare Hare Yukai was a real treat~! I guess most of the concert parts have been uploaded onto youtube and the likes o^_^o

A small thingy I noticed.. the characters actually do look like their seiyuus.. particularly Kyon, Yuki, Itsuki, Taniguchi and Kunikida. Even some of their personalities are alike..though I can't discount the fact that the seiyuus might have been 'going into character' during the gekisou event.

Notice I made no mention of Haruhi.. that's bcos Haruhi's character is special.. she IS the show and her antics make it hard for me to liken her to anyone XD sorry, Aya fans ^_~

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-19 13:15:30
[@Sai] Yeah, I believe that could be some case. Although at first, he was kind of annoying to Haruhi. X3 /f4c3d~

I also want to see Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekisou as well... well, the entire thing, not just clips of a few songs (although, those are still a pleasure to watch).
The torrent is out there, and I think it's pretty good, although nobody has subbed it or anything.
Well, at least the last time I checked on the net, nobody has subbed it. It's basically a raw torrent.
I'd wait a bit, but that can be pretty unbearable to try and endure... >.<`

Just know that the second season will come out during "Winter", so it can be late this year (December or so in my opinion) or in January.
First day of Winter is... *checks calender* December 22nd. Hmm... we were talking about a Christmas special or something relating to Christmas a while ago (on the Haruhi/Aya image thread).
Maybe we can start the new season with some kind of Christ theme, like Haruhi in that Santa costume. O.o` /sugoire@tion~

-------

Link | by poseidon on 2007-10-19 14:09:39
Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekisou

What is that? Is that the concert special thing?

My Anime List

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-19 19:44:57
Yeah, that was the anime's live concert and the one we're talking about right now.
You ever seen some of the clips featured on YouTube from this concert?

-------

Link | by bkno9 on 2007-10-20 07:50:29
I'm getting pretty skeptical that a second season will materialize this year, since it's pretty close to winter as it is.. though, there are so many animes stacked up on my 'need to be watched' list that I won't be yearning for a second season anytime soon. If it does come out though, it'll definitely go to the top of my list o^_^o

@Danchou
How does one calculate when winter starts?? @_@ I live pretty near the equator, so my place is summer all year long.. can't really say whether that's good or bad.. I try to stay out of the afternoon sun as much as possible. I agree.. a Haruhi episode with Christmas elements would be awesome~!

Btw.. I only found out while watching Gekisou that Kunikida's seiyuu is a lady XD But Kunikida does resemble her in a way.. you guys have to watch it~ Seeing hundreds (thousands?) of otaku men cheering and dancing is pretty interesting XD

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-20 14:04:27
Winter doesn't officially start until a few days before Christmas or so (I'm hoping for a White Christmas this year for me, but highly doubt it... again).
My personal guess is next year, since I read more stuff about Winter of 2008.
By then, Clannad will be over so there's a space between the two.
I'd hate to see them "squeeze" in the second season because Clannad is still on-going, so the wait for next year is even more worth it.

I'll relay updates and information once I find any over the internet, here to you guys, so no worries.
Oh, and I knew his seiyu was a girl, or I read a little bit about it and found out a while ago.
It's not so rare to see that though. Negi's seiyu is a girl, too. ^_^

-------

Link | by on 2007-10-20 18:59:43
Hey people!! Next Sunday, Oct 28th is going to be an anime festival in Costa Rica (that's where I live). I hope to be singing "God Knows" in the karaoke contest and to have my new Haruhiism T-Shirt!!

Link | by sai on 2007-10-21 04:36:33
Hmmm... Actually if they intend to make the 4th novel as the second season, then christmas would be the perfect time for it. I see why they're airing it in winter now... Well, now i'm assured that it'll go well with the season :D

@bkno
I know... I see the torrents and i don't care if it's subbed or not, it's just 2gb is too much for me... T_T

@luizao
Good luck on the karaoke... Anyway, is god knows still that popular?

Link | by bkno9 on 2007-10-21 07:34:47
@Sai
quote:
I know... I see the torrents and i don't care if it's subbed or not, it's just 2gb is too much for me... T_T

I know what you mean.. we are used to 200mb for an anime episode, 2gb seems like forever.. well.. i suppose i can say it's worth it. It took around 1 and 1/2 days for me, going by the clock in my torrent client, and i get pretty lame speeds most of the time XD

god knows is popular, for a song by a seiyuu it's pretty awesome..it's one of those songs that have that evergreen quality you know?

@luizao
good luck on winning that T-shirt.. take a pic of it and make us go green with envy~! XD I'm also looking into making a nice Haruhi T-shirt for myself..

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, ... 49 Displaying 701 to 720 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0279 seconds at 2024-05-30 17:22:11