Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2006-08-27 03:03:30
neon,,
because at that time my friend tells me non-stop about ganguro
I also like neon colors^^


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by blueanime27 on 2006-08-27 02:49:23
simple..becuz,,, iloveanime so much!!!


-what is found here might be found elsewhere but something not found in here may also not be found anywhere-
HI HELLO TO EVERYONE

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by yanie14 on 2006-08-27 02:20:49 (edited 2006-08-27 02:21:10)
my username from my bestfriend.....she calls me yanie...and sometimes my father....and all of the sudden many of my friends call me yanie...and i decided to put a 14 on the last of it because that's my age...and it's kinda my favorite number

so it become yanie14

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting please visit my forum...it's http://www.anime.bbfast.com it's all about anime.... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2006-08-23 12:36:51
"Kyari" is "Carrie" in Japanese which is my name (not my legal name though). I think it sounds cute, so I like to use it when I'm online or to sign my artwork. Another name I use is Kirie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by heprea on 2006-08-23 02:46:20 (edited 2006-08-23 02:51:34)
i wanted to create nick so emr ugly or something that no one would ever want to "steal" it or something cos its so frustrating when ur making accoutn to different forums and games ur account name is ALWAYS and i really mean it its ALWAYS in use so i made name that no one would ever use it beside me ;(

and seems like it have worked well, so far iv had no problem in registering to anywhere with this nick cos its never used (at least not in these ~3 years)

also if someone is thinking what does word "heprea" mean, it would be hebrew when translated to english and hebrew is old judish language or something like that :o

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2006-08-21 21:31:29
just so you know, cats say meow
i'm a cat person :)


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by korento on 2006-08-21 05:33:19
My nick came from my swap nickname, which is dragonfly. I just translated it in finnish. Well, actually dragonfly means sudenkorento in finnish, but korento is a species name. ^^


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by eth on 2006-08-20 23:00:59
Nyah.. from my real name XD XD

This world is for people who want to fight..

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Mak attack on 2006-08-20 17:03:59
My nivkname came from Upward boud. It was the first one I had so I used it.

Shaman's will one day rule the world!!!!

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by romei on 2006-08-19 13:06:06
well, i love FullMetal Alchemist, and i like Envy, so the picture is from there ^^
"romei" is the name of one of the tracks on the 2nd FMA soundtrack. it means "ephemeral existence"...

~Forever Young~

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by hOnEy' kO on 2006-08-19 05:27:45
lol
oink oink

.....hA-n|-k0 ======== yOu'Ve bOuNd mY sOuL tO uRs bY aN UnBrEakAblE ChA|n.. <3 .. I lOvE U fOrEvEr ... MY HONEY ISH SOO CUTE

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Piglet on 2006-08-19 05:18:36
Hmmm... nick name come from Winnie the Pooh's BEST frenz "Piglet" ~~ Oink Oink
^*oo*^

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2006-08-19 04:11:39
hmmm...i like the word "dark" and the word "river" so I join them together to form "darkriver"...then i shortform "dark" into 'D.' so my nickname become D.river...lolzz...^.^


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2006-08-19 01:23:03
Like my sig I love cats thus kitty and if anyone actually has the courage to explore my head there's a lot of stuff there u REALLY don't want to know thus evil.

And that's how I got evil kitty XD lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by koori-chanJUPPONGATANA on 2006-08-19 01:14:32
My nickname..... Heheh. I don't remember.XP

KOORI THE ICE MAIDEN, MEMBER OF THE JUPPONGATANA GENDOU CLAN.

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Lulu on 2006-08-19 01:12:36
Mine is Cloud4ever,modified a little bit from the Cloud Strife in FF7. XD

But...my current nickname is Chu4ever...Chu is from Pikachu and Pichu in Pokemon... DX

Where will the wind bring me on my next stop...?

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Shinjimon on 2006-08-19 00:54:06
Shinji, Ikari Shinji, Neon Genesis Evangelion..

I'm not running away from the bet... It's just.. I'll stick with the 100px regulation... so for now, this is mine ~_~"

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2006-08-19 00:53:22
well i like the name "Key" this name has the same meaning as the word


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by calamity58 on 2006-08-19 00:51:57
hmm...my nickname come from japan xD


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by abcdefg on 2006-08-19 00:50:33
I changed my nick to a character in Valyrie Profile II: Silmeria who's called Rufus

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, ... 44 Displaying 661 to 680 of 886 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2026 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0228 seconds at 2026-09-28 01:50:59