Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Re: Karaoke Club ver 2~
Link | by on 2007-09-19 19:57:45
Uhm, ok this might be a bit confusing to some people, but

I am not going to go off of the original version of the song. ^.^;

I want it to be an original work of the Karaoke Club, so any instrument is fine ^.^

Sadly, that also means it is going to take a bit longer than just a transpose. If I work spasmodically, I should have it done in about a month, but If I can work a bit harder (like much harder) I might be able to get it in 2 weeks.

However, I really need to know who would like to be in the composition, just pm me. PM ALL YOUR FRIENDS THAT PLAY INSTRUMENTS!!! Maybe someone can join in the fun ^.^

Link | by on 2007-09-19 20:54:45
Only one?? Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh noooo...then I have no idea which one to choose >_<

Give me more time *goes running off!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-09-19 21:02:02
@Monique:: Cool!!!!!!! can you send it to me at thenlisha@gmail.com? Thanks dear~

@mystuhmusic:: cool!! our own version of Mata Ashita!! I can't wait either! But good things are worth the wait~
and while u r bz waiting for the instrument players' reply... u might wanna decide on the song u wanna sing b4 the places run out...
I recall you said u wanna participate in ur own work.. u mean by the instumental part or the singing part or both??

@Pame:: no prob. Take your time... just don't take too long till the "seats" run out!

Link | by on 2007-09-19 21:05:47
XD both, or all three, if you know what I mean. XD Is it alright?

Link | by MONIQUE on 2007-09-19 21:24:42
@engel: yaayy.....^__^ glad you like it, i'll send it ASAP

@mystuhmusic: mata ashita of karaoke club version? that would be cool....sadly, i can't play any instrumental, so i won't joining in teh making *sob*

@pame: LOLZ ^__^ just choose one that u think u can handle better, though i assume u can perfectly singing both

no siggies needed

Link | by on 2007-09-19 21:51:05 (edited 2007-09-20 00:59:34)
@mystuhmusic:: 3...? as in compose the score, play the song & sing it? Or do u mean to sing all 3 songs? *engel ish lost*

@Monique::yeah yeah!! I'll be waiting for it~ (Hope thats not considered as a request! *ish scared aft reading the hall of shame*)
So thats 2 Karaoke ver down and 1 to be created!

Link | by on 2007-09-19 23:59:25
@mystuhmusic: that's pretty difficult,, nee?? I mean,, to get the scores and the recording part..

@Monique-san: weW~ thankieS :]

Link | by on 2007-09-20 01:19:14
@mystuhmusic: I can play the organ, if that helps. xD I stopped at Yamaha grade 5, but I can still play. Hope you enjoy composing!

...actually, I don't mind singing either. xD

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-09-20 06:03:12
Hahaha... Rixena~~~ U HAVE to sing! Is call a KC theme song so of course is only right that ALL members participate in it.

Maybe I shld learn from Gendou Sama... ban those who don't participate in the Theme song(s)... Nan te ne~ (just Joking >_~)

Link | by on 2007-09-20 10:55:36
YOU GUYS...FINALS HAVE STARTED!!!

SO...

THE ENTRIES HAVE BEEN POSTED!

wOHOOO

*is still thinking about the KC song

Hey Engel...I was thinking...Hey Say should be the whole karaoke club singing it...and then the other ones for selected members...T-T Anyway...I'll divide the lyrics soon

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-09-20 13:49:10
Tsume plays piano too~
though I probably won't have time T_T
or singing time T__________T

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-09-20 16:38:47
Engel: Everything is on Mata Ashita for me!

Rei: Not so much difficult as time consuming, especially with my workload on the weekdays... -_-;

Rixena: OOOO AWESOME! Organ player! Well, there are some synths during the song that i can get with the organ! don't know if it will sound as good, but I will try it and tell you if it works as soon as possible,

oh, btw, Rixena, do you know how to play Bach's Toccata? XD

Link | by on 2007-09-20 17:29:04 (edited 2007-09-20 17:37:29)
@Pame:: Do you mean that we can squeeze all the members we have (a total of 57 including the committee members) into Hey!Say! ? If thats possible then we'll stick with one song~ that was.... the original plan. One song for all members to be included... but... is it really possible?! O__O
If thats the case think I better wait for Pame to see if we can squeeze everyone into one song (then no need to choose the song u wanna sing) b4 sending mails to all the GKC members~

@Hikari:: nooooo!!! Absolutely everyone's got to sing!!! Sing for me my angels~~~ sing~~~ SING~~~~

Link | by on 2007-09-20 18:16:54
Ahahah Engel you are hilarious!!

Umm...57 members?? Holy...Sh....

Ummm...Are the 57 members active?? ARE THE 57 Members willing to sing??

I want all of them to sing...but not all of them are active...and there might be some that do not want to sing...soo..Maybe that could lower the number T-T

Ughhh I don't know!!!

Link | by on 2007-09-20 18:18:37
Hmmmm...
I guess i could participate in the hey! say! song..but it might take me awhile to learn the song >.<

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-09-20 18:31:46
=X Engel ish being laughed at by Pame =*

Well... Alot of them are not active... thats why I was wondering... If I... *ahem* I mean we (as in KC Committee)... can attained Powers like Gendou Sama, at least to rule the GKC, to bann (or kick? =.=) members who are not actively participating in GKC events! But... that seems really ebil of me... *ahem* I mean us....

As much as possible I'll like everyone to participate. If you don't wanna sing. I don't mind voice act (and the song mixers will have to find plcs to slot them in... muhahahaa... I'm ebil~) if certain member really REALLY dun want to sing for the public. But that will only be the last resort!

Hmm.. if Pame is really able to squeeze ALL the members into HeySay, What shld we do with Mata Ashita (GKC) Karaoke ver? I know! KC Committee gets to sing it!! Muhahahah!

(PS: Engel ish feeling very ebil today... cause is Friday here for her)

@Suzaku:: no worries... u've got like... around 1 month plus~

Link | by on 2007-09-20 18:41:19
awwww but I wanna sing Mata Ashita!! -_-; hee hee

Link | by on 2007-09-20 18:51:15 (edited 2007-09-20 18:51:23)
@mystuhmusic:: dont worry~ we'll first see how many ppl Pame can squeeze into Hey!Say!
(whisper: and even if she can squeeze everyone into Hey!Say!, we can maybe give "special passes" to those who participated in the making of Mata Ashita (GKC) Karaoke ver! >_~)

Link | by on 2007-09-20 20:47:53
yay!!!

err, i mean..>.<

*whispers* yay! :P

@ mystuhmusic:
so you're going to use piano in the composition:?

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, ... 50 Displaying 61 to 80 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0131 seconds at 2024-03-28 11:33:22