Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by tkuz on 2007-07-14 06:53:57
@Erkun:
Yeah Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I love you guitar...

@All:
Minna..I have an idea...how if those who can play music play along and we all sing together? that would be nice ne? But it will take a lot of time though...

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-07-14 07:26:56 (edited 2007-07-14 07:28:25)
@erkun you rock pal hahaha good job

@tcoz you mean like starting a band nice idea dude...some already tried it they formed genROCK but was put on hold since people are too busy and its too much work already hehehe

another SONG of DOOM by the king! again im still a bit sick when i recorded besides engel said i sound better with the flu so here you go!

3 sentai songs super special!
1.maskman ending (tagalog)
2. five man ending theme
3.jetman opening theme

super sentai special

enjoy! sentai rocks! LONG LIVE THE KING AND THE SONGS OF DOOM! hahaha

Link | by on 2007-07-14 08:07:44
@Erkun: Love your guitar! But your voice was........ good too! :P

@Z: Haha, I love it when you sing sentai songs! Your trademark? :P

Link | by Kero on 2007-07-14 08:57:04
*RUSHING*

Click here to watch 'New-World-15'

My blog :3

Link | by on 2007-07-14 09:45:50 (edited 2007-07-14 09:49:31)
OMG!! you guys are really quick at posting~

Now that my home internet is back up~ I can continue to come in often~~ yippy!!

@Neon::
Try try try try!! I wanna hear you sing... hahahahas... u can do what I did~ mumble thru those words that u can't catch... erm... wait... I don't think thats a good thing >__<

@tkuz::
thanks~~Nice!! U definately did it with more feeling than me...and I love the hyper way u sing it!! It seems that when i sing Laraku songs... even though I'm singing it with feelings, it doesn't show with my low voice =( Go hear my blurry eyes and you'll see T__T or perhaps I'm just very tired these days... *sings along with tkuz*

@William::
I"M BACK UP!!!!! hahahahah!!!!!!
I've hear it! is great!! No need to redo (I know how tiring it can be)but... dunno if is my hearing... but it seems that my voice is slightly softer than urs (might be too much drinking for me tonite too...)

@Mizuki::
yikes!!! no muscle... got fats... you want? *shares some with mizuki*
hahahah!! Hear my manly ver of Blurry eyes (but I think is slightly less manly than RSG... perhaps becoz I was thinking about how hyde was wearing something like a skirt in the MV) -_-;;;
Pretending to be manly ver?! hahahaha!! great!!!! Mizuki... I think you've got the same problem with me... when you sing really low song... even ur feelings (when you sing with one), won't show in the song... this is bad.... and... is difficult to sing isn't it? T___T and no... after awhile... u become more cute than manly!! *hugz*

SUDDENLY SEES EVERYONE DOING RSG..........

@DN::
hahaha... u guys are funny!!! maybe we should make this month the "Ready Steady Go" Month!! hahaha..... wait!! can this... be.... our theme song?!
and WOW!! you really went low.... nice... hahahahaha... seems that you had some problems with the lyrics too~~

@Erkun::
Sobakasu>> Finally... a non RSG song... hahaha~
Wow!! I love this song but is just too fast for me!!
Just when I was wondering whats a "wild acoustic version"... hahaha... guitar!!!! nice~ that way, you can control the speed... wait... erkun ... u can play the guitar too!? *smirky smile* mugagagaga.... we might need your help if we decide to do a theme song that does not have a Karaoke ver... *mugagagaga* Ebil~smile =_=*
And wait... did u like... sneeze at the end?! But... great! I really like your ver alot!! if only it was longer~~~
Tsumasaki>> Oh well... the previous song was about freckles... hahahaha~~ oh my... I really like your songs... but... toooooo short!!!!!

@Kero::
I've received your PM!! Suddenly after listening to your great songs... I'm wondering if I can keep up to your standards T__T
Kuon>> Deep vocal~~ woooooo~~~ but u sound really... whats the word for it... sensual? I can't describe... but is very smoothing to listen to~~~ *swaying in the music*
Tokimeki-no-Doukasen>> I really can fall so in love with your singing.... *looks up a Kero with puppy eyes*
New world>> Yeah!! I finally get to hear your J Rock song!! hahahah!! we really got lotsa Laraku fans here! Great job!!

@W/O you::
hmm... flute eh... perhaps record the flute ver first then use it as a Karaoke background later? I wanna hear your flute~~ with your singing!
Your flute is great... *sways along*

@mystuhmusic::
So you are in beijing now~
Hope to hear your songs soon......

@Asder::
wuu... I love Honey and Clover!! YEah!! *tapping feet to the song* but the opening of the show had this strange food thingy~
You were kinda low in vocal in this song... but is great!! I love it!! I miss the series...*sings along*

AND WHY IS THAT BLUE EMOTICON GETTING BIGGER?!

@Z & DN::
awww.... u guys really love debating over who is King... hahahaha...

@TOD::
OMG... hahaha... u sung that much songs till u run out of songs? actually, I'm kinda facing the same problem too so I'm listening to really old songs. Have you watched Honey & Clover? they have quite a few good songs which I think you are suitable!

@Z::
Another sentai song?! hahahaha... your are really going to make my stomach burst from laughting too much you know?! hahaha~~ masku man~~~ hahahahahaha *ROFL*
I think I prefer your 5man singing theme... at least I'm not laughing that much anymore~
And I still do think you sound better with flu... hahahaha OMG!! Jeto man~~~~~ *ROFL*

OK... here 3 songs I recorded over friday evening...
Be prepared for another laraku song... Yinzhao, I finally made used of the Instrusmental~
Here's Blurry Eyes <-- like I was mentioning previously... even though I sung it with feelings, it seems that the "manly (T____T)" vocals cause my voice to sound kinda unfeeling... or perhaps I'm just too tired.

And this is a song I've always loved
Kaze no machi e but it din't come out the way I wanted *sad*

The last but not the least, I wanted to celebrate Ver. 4 with a happy song... so I tried doing this... but I got very tongur tied instead...
Doki Doki Waku Waku

Yoroshiku ne~ m(^_^)m

===============================================================================
Announcement!!
The voting for graphics for Karaoke Club has begun!! Come cast your votes now~
Is Voting Time
This just so reminds me of Lovely Complex!! (Borrowed from Tkuz) UMIBOZU!!

Link | by on 2007-07-14 10:51:53
just a quick reply

yay engelwings you finally sung it ^^ me likes~~! and i have it too that when i sing low songs I sound like.. depressed XD

Kero - tokimeki no doukasen ftw your voice is very sweet ^^
.. omg everyone's doing tokimeki no doukasen and laruku now XD

Link | by kattdesu on 2007-07-14 14:17:12
Wow so many so fast again! O.O;;; ahah I can't keep up!

Engelwings and Kero I liked yours alot! Sorry...I will try to check this thread more religiously...it moves faster than I expect. :O

Puuu I feel bad.

Link | by on 2007-07-14 18:57:24

=O_O=

~woah lots of posts.... lots of postness...

@without:
~i miss you... *huuuuuuuuuuggsss* ...good you're here and a new song...yay!
...a flute music... wuv it..
*__________*

@asder:
~woah... love this song...*huuummmmsss* ^^

@nikku:
kaeshite! knee socks!!! uhh.. errrr... *hides*

OH.. TEH TKOOOOOOOOZZZZ NOTICED TEH ERKUN'S KITTY COUGH!!! :3

@erkun:
i am trying to be manly in that song... ~sigh.... =_=
~phail~ness.. oh well.. i'm off...to spread mah ebil~ness... i just spotted a new
person last night... *ebil laugh* *ebil~ness mode activate*

side note: awwwww.. erkun's sis ish cute... me wanna hear her sing!!!

i wub your tsumasaki w/ teh whistle~ness.... ^^

@teh tkooooooooooooooooooooooooozzz:
~nice idea... feels like i told you about it last time we talked in msn.....
~nevermind.... lol

@z:
yeah!!!!!! sentai~ness!!!!!! i feel your energy~man!!!!!!

@kero:
~i wubb your tokimeki.... *______________________________*

@engel:
~umibozuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! *with borrowed fat~ness from teh engel*
teh engel watched that anime series too... ^^
i wuv it... i can relate to koizumi... being a tall girl and all.. lol...
i noticed that too... with my RSG....feels like i am robot singing... with teh
lowest voice i can.... *clicks on blurry eyes* *sings along w/ mah manly voice*
*beary beary beary huuuggg~ness for engel while listening to kaze no machi e*
oh.. a happy... song~ness.... ^^ ~doki....doki.... weeeeeeeeeeeeee... kawaii.....

=========================================================
no song~ness from me.... *ebil laugh*
....lalalalala.. .in teh darkness......

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-07-14 19:00:04
@asder well i guess hahaha i kinda prefer to sing OLD anime music(super robot era) and cheesy sentai/kamen rider/metal hero theme songs so yeah its my trademark hahahaha

@engel yeah we always debate who's king but i always win since imthe one who created song of doom with the frst ever song of doom song hahahaha

liked the blurry eyes and doki doki was sounds cute

Link | by on 2007-07-14 19:28:50
@Mizuness: Glad you (and all of you) like the flute version of Kotoba. I have been feeling blue lately and this song really resonates with me.

Sorry for my lack of appearance here.

As I was recording the song, a question came to my mind. How often do you re-recording the songs you have sung before? I think as we grow, so is our ability to sing. I feel that as I gain more experience recording and singing, I can do better with old songs that I have sung. Perhaps even singing the same song in different style.

I think this could be something we can do at the karaoke club. We can pick and choose to sing the same song, perform it and have it critiqued, then re-sing it to see the improvement (I hope). I think having more than one person sing the same song allows us to hear what it could be from different voices. (not together as a group song but as individual singer)

Just a thought.

Link | by Kero on 2007-07-15 02:30:53
@without you: OMG. *_* *flails* Your flute is AWESOME. And it suits the song very well ☺☺☺☺

@Asder: Yeah I know T_T I need a new mic OTL my mic has like mood swings, stupid PMSing mic...

@Erkun: Thankyou! *blames mic for volume* ;o; Must get new one soon! Your singing > mine *O*

@Engel: Blurry Eyes is one of my favourite Laruku songs, next to Hitomi no Jyuunin and Love Flies ♥ You did a great job!! :D Same with the other two, but I think you did better in Doki Doki Waku Waku than Kaze no Machi e.. or maybe I just don't like the song... :P

@Yinzhao: Thank you! I liked your version, inspired me to sing the song :3 Haha yea they are XDDDD

@Kattdesu: Yeah this thread is getting too fast for me also DX Sankyuu! :3 :3

@Mizuki: Haha dont need to go all starry eyed lar! My singing not that good also.. :P Especially in TnD i thought T_T

My blog :3

Link | by on 2007-07-15 04:33:17
@Yinzhao::
so I guesss I'm not the only one facing such problems... but when u are singing you don't feel depress at all right? is just that when you hear what you sing, is different from what you've expected =.=
And I'm glad you like the blurry eyes I sung XD

@Kattdesu::
hahaha!! this thread sure moves fast! I'm going for holiday in another 3 weeks time... though is only a 4 days trip... I'm starting to be afraid of what I might see when I'm back from my trip!!!

u do!! hahaha~~ I just bought book 1 of the manga today~~ I was tempted to buy all 15 books that they currently have but it'll be too much money involved~ I'll just have to wait for the sale to come by and at the same time slowly collect the other books~
Wooo... Tall girl Mizuki~~~ *hugs* hahahaha~~ But I sure pity Koizumi... esp at the end of ep13... If I was her... I'll definately do the same!!

@Z::
hahaghaha~~ you just called "sentai/kamen rider/metal hero theme songs" cheesy~~~ hahahahaa
I see... i see *nodding to the SOD King thingy*

@W/o you::
I agree with you! One of the songs I sing most often is God Knows and everytime I sing it I feel that I've been better than the previous (that is only when the "previous" was at least weeks ago). However, won't you feel "bored"? Due to re-recording the same song over and over again? Though is a good thing because you realise how pro you have gotten over a period of time... or perhaps is just me being lazy... hahahaha~~ >_____<;;;
And without you~~ welcome back!

@Kero::
Hmm... somehow when I was singing Kaze no machi e, I just couldn't get the mood right. Like I was saying in previous post, perhaps I'm getting too tired these days~ But a Laraku song is always a pumped up song for me... as for the DDWW, how can anyone not get pumped up by Honey Senpai's kawaii voice?! hahahaha~~

Link | by on 2007-07-15 04:56:57
woW~ v.4 already ^o^

good works,, minna :]

I'll try to listen to the new songs tomorrow ^^

Link | by on 2007-07-15 06:54:04 (edited 2007-07-15 06:54:27)
imma comment on this page ^.^

kuya z:
weee~! mish ur songs! king of hen-- err,,sentai /hail
get well soon btw XD

kero:
your first song i heard... love this song~ you did a very good job! me could never do hyde songs like that *envy* ^.^

engel:
lolx~ doki doki waku waku is very tongue twisting! me congratulates you for finishing the song! i've tried doing that, but am not successful haha
and i loved blurry eyes~!

i wanna join in the ready steady go singing... though i'm late hahaha

RSG-Neon
baaadly sung lyrics i tell you,, hahaha

Link | by William on 2007-07-15 09:02:20
Erkun: Woo!! That was just awesome!! *faints* Ahaha, I also heard the coughing part near the ending...>_<
Yes, you should post the full Sobakasu!!

Kero: Aha, you sang Tokimeki no Doukasen with more feelings than I did! Good job!

Without You: That was..beautiful...I like it a lot!!

Asder: That song..somehow made me feel sad...but good job! By the way, I think..I heard someone coughing near the middle of the song? >_<

Z: Ahahaha! Super Sentai Special eh? How come I heard that name before.. I think, I watched it on Hero channel..

Kero: That was great! You seem to have great control over your voice..(unlike me!!) XD

Engel: Blurry eyes and Kaze no machi e made me feel sad, but your Doki Doki Waku Waku made me feel jumpy!
Ahaha, am I supposed to be the one to post it? *hides* >_<

Neon: Haha!! Z, the king of hen--erm...never mind!!
Your RSG is right on tune, but I think you had a difficult time on the lyrics!

Erm...everyone's singing Ready Steady Go...wonder why..
*hides*

Link | by on 2007-07-15 16:10:14 (edited 2007-07-15 16:17:42)

@neonskie::
~woah... neon~skie..joins teh RSG!!!!! ~ahohohohohhohhhohohhohoho.. ^^
nice...nice...nice~nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! ^^

@engel::
~waaaaaaaaaaa... i want teh manga~ness... *goes into teh corner* ~being in rural
area without much anime sucks.... (note: mizuki lives in teh southern part of
teh philippines)...but i have internet so i watch teh series...not much manga for
me...~sigh..... anywhoooooooooooo... *chibi mode* i am willing to do teh "comet cloud"
with teh engel~ness....~nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... karaoke day for me...so... *rolls up
sleeves~ness* *fired up* yoooooooooooooooooooossssshhh..... *grabs teh mic*
*just about to sing but suddenly......... stomach growls.....* /tehehhehehehe...
got to eat breakfast first... ^^ engel ish going somewhere??? somewhere???

*sees rEi~chama....stab~nessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*

*sees wi11iam~ness* *pokes teh mouse cursor on teh avy~ness* i can see you...
*ebil stare*

==============================================================================

I typed mostly in dark but for this....I am willing to go into teh light to create...
a "creative" link for teh tkooooooooooooooooooooooooozzzz... It gave me the idea
to redo teh song... "yume no tsubasa" as I have read without you's post... =P

I tried to sing teh song again and again...for teh tkooooooooooozz..
last night....uhhh...errrrr......everytime I sing teh song~ness... I phail~ness
mostly on teh end part.... and teh "zutto" part before teh "background singer"...

Yume no Tsubasa w/ mizuki (pretending to be a singer) and tkuz (a singer!!!!!!!!!)

~you're in pink~ness.. teh tkoooooooooooooooooozzzzz.....
*ebil laugh* *ebil laugh* ~ahohohohohohhohohohhohohohohohohohohohohohoho

::SIDE NOTE::
teh tkoooooooooozzz doesn't want serious comments about this... uhhh...errr....lol
and this ish teh tkoooooooooooozzz first duet song!!!! o_o
<-------note teh ebil laugh

Link | by kattdesu on 2007-07-15 17:39:49 (edited 2007-07-15 17:41:40)
Neon! Hewwo!! Nicey!! lyrics are hard for meh too! XP

-------------------------------------------------------

ZOMG Mizu and Tcuz!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT was fantastic!!!! :D:D:D

Mizu you sound REALLY pretty on this song!!! :O /whug gorgeous!!!

*faints*....TCUZ!!! your voice :O:O:O and singing!!! *_* okay I want to hear every karaoke from you from now on no matter what!!! /whug Tcuz!!! ^.^

This is one of my fav Karaoke's now along with Yinzhao's "Once Upon A December" and rEi's first "Crystal"!! ...haha as you can see I really liked it! XP

oh and puuuu tcuz...i have to be serious...XP don't kill meh! O.o

Link | by on 2007-07-15 18:02:25 (edited 2007-07-15 19:57:46)
@Neon::
hahahaha~ thanks for the comments... I guess DDWW is only meant for someone as cute as Honey Senpai to sing >____<
RSG's lyrics are somewhat hard to follow... dakara... kidishinai~ kidishinai~ (don't sweat on it~) hahahaha~ but you did well~ and ... I you totally din't sound like you had any problems with the lyrics~~ unlike moi... hahaha~~~

@William::
hee~~ guess I posted the songs in the right sequence then~~
Hmm... you want me to post the song then? *goes d/l the song into office PC*
The RSG is contagious~... thats why everyone is singing it!! hahahah~~
Then I'll post it... i'll go post it... i'll go post it (echo)
Coming up next post!! Beware of William & Engel's ebil~ God Knows~~

hahahahA~~~ u are funny~ go get your breakfast~
Hmm... I'll be away for 4 days to Bangkok... is shopping and relaxing time!!!

@Mizuki & Tkuz::
you two did well... and you voices match well too... one lower and one higher~~ seriously... it a great song!! good work futari san! <-- not a serious comment!! hahahaha... but it seriously is a good song... wait... what am I saying?

===============================================================================
Announcement!!
The voting for graphics for Karaoke Club has begun!! Come cast your votes now~
Is Voting Time

Link | by kattdesu on 2007-07-15 18:21:23
Woot you got it as a sticky engel!! :D

Link | by on 2007-07-15 18:31:04 (edited 2007-07-15 18:43:21)
=3 sticky engel? *blink blink* imi wakanai~ (I dun understand~)

and... like I promised~~~

THE VERY 1ST DUET BY WILLIAM AND ENGEL~
God knows
(PS: beware of ebil~ness)

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, ... 50 Displaying 61 to 80 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0134 seconds at 2024-04-26 21:23:22