Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-05-22 18:07:57
@zparticus: gomenasai, my PC give me a lot of troubles when i tried to opn the audacity, and i have no idea of what to sing now >.<
So... maybe another year =P

@Mizuki: wow!! that song was great!!
You have a very nice voice too!!!
*glomps x 9999*

@Neon: me singing??
is not good, but Pame say that i put a lot of energy on it ^^
I only have the old songs, but i don't want to post them again

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-05-22 18:09:12
@engel havent heard of it too hhehe how about cruel angel thesis!

Link | by on 2007-05-22 18:26:25 (edited 2007-05-22 18:40:47)
@Dragon_Negro::
Can I just call you Dragon or Negro? which do you prefer? and a year is too long... we wanna hear you sing~~~

@Z::
Hahaha... now listening to the karaoke ver n the original singer ver while looking at lyrics... while at office :S
Ok... think I can do this song afterall. But U'll have to wait till I finish exams... which ends on 13th Jun! :p
Good things are worth the wait... right ><

Link | by William on 2007-05-22 19:33:26
So many songs..@_@ I'll have to listen to them later...

@Pame: Thanks! I'll try with more energy next time, but I run out of breath easily..

@Engelwings: Eh..Mid-June? It's only May, but I guess I can wait until your next one.

@Zparticus: Hahaha! Were you surprised? I wanna join Songs of Doom too!! >_<

Well, here's my song...
Nakushita Kotoba
Gahh..that song always leaves me with an empty feeling inside..*sigh*

Link | by on 2007-05-22 20:14:28 (edited 2007-05-22 20:14:51)
^-^

Engel: Hehehehe I always reply as fast as I can! Ahahahaha ^-^ I'm glad you like my version of Come ^-^

William: I think the beginning was a little too low pitch for you...maybe more volume? Or is it my speakers? T-T This song is so sad...I don't know but it makes me feel depressed! Anyway..good job! ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-05-22 20:32:38
@William::
Hahaha... what to do. Is only then when my exams end :( and I'm trying v hard to concentrate to start revision now. And if I start to record... I'll totally neglect my studies... T__T though I'm super tempted to sing song, watch anime and read manga now!
You sound kinda soft as compared to the music at the start...A sad song for such a hard beat song....

@Pame::
Ur songs are always nice~ There is no mistake about that!! ^^

Link | by on 2007-05-22 20:37:07
@Z: it's good,, Z ^^ you better quit from the SOD club ^o^

@ICD-san: it's very nice ^^

@Pame: just one word.. awsome~ ^o^

@mizuki-san: it's nicely done ^^ post more :]

@william-san: yep.. Pame said it.. the beginning.. it's kinda too low.. but overall it's great ^^

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-05-22 22:41:27
Asder: We must take up the challenges, eben if it becoms a SOD XDD. Do what you can hun.

Maybe we can get someone to help us play some backup music from the music thread?! O_O I know a lot of us have songs we wanna sing, but there is no instrumentals. What do you guys think?

Neon: Awww T_T How cute is this?! I remember this T___T. You did great hun. Even at those scary falsetta notes. As a Nana fan, I give it a thumbs up! ^_^ GOod luck with school and everything. Just do your best and don't stress too much, K?! Come back when you have time! Btw THAT SIGN ROCKS!! ^_^v

Erkun:OMG that was awesome!!! Yay! *shakes assets* You sound almost like the real deal dude! Whoot!~ Demands the whole song!! >-(

William: Awwwww. Thanks! Well, I hope I do half as good. I'm practicing ^_^.

Engel: Yay! I agree about the something missing. It seems 10 x more cool with it put in. Can't wait for your next one! ^_^

Shinta: *bonk* Wo ho ho!! All I have to do is mention your wife and you jump, eh? Well, I hope you sing something before then, cuz I'm sure Pame wants to hear too. If not, it's doomsday for you my deary mwahahaha >-3 I think a duet with Pame would be lovely ^_^.

Mizuki: I think you did great! I didn't make any funny faces listening, so you pass XDD.

Song 2: Wow! You sound so great! I think you crush would appreciate it bery much. If he doesn't, just let me know v_v. Post more soon!

Z: Just sing the chorus if you can't sing the song. I forgot all about the lyrics. Just after I got some myself too! XDD Sorry! The acoustic version is an option too ^_^
Your new song: Again no song of DOOM. I liked it. It was ober before it began though O_O

ICD: Long time no see. That was greato! Post more soon!

Pame: Yaayy!!! *dances* I commented too! ^_^ Great job. I could neber tire of your voice ;_;

Karaoke club idea is a win er... so we wait and see what our members come up wif, and then maybe we can ask Kazuma-san for some help with the avvie gif. OK OK peoples?! ^_^

*is gonna go try to record now*... >_>

Link | by on 2007-05-23 02:36:56
MIZUKI:
thanks! and you did great on the song! such a sweet voice.

ENGELWINGS:
american idol? ahahaha!!! oh well, maybe I should leave the banner/icon to the experts... hahahaha

DN:
why not? come on... You'll do great! :D

WILLIAM:
couldn't hear you at first... but it was a great song!

KALI:
Thankies~

So is the Karaoke Club official? XD

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-05-23 03:29:51
@william yeah i was surprised for very few people know the maskman and its theme song!welcome to the club!hahaha although you sound TOO good for SoD! nice song pal!

@Kali yeah i think i'll sing the tv size of it...or the accoustic...MOvin is catchy and im getting addicted to it!hahaha MOVIN! MOVIN! and kujibiki unbalance was short cuz if i proceeded with the full versions your ears might bleed....hahaha

@rei the KING (thats me not elvis) wont step out of his throne!hahaha hey you better sing us another song pal!hahaha

@Dragon negro cmon amigo you need to sing more!

@neon you better join the karaoke contest (if there is one) in TOYCON!hahaha

Link | by on 2007-05-23 08:20:51
Yesssh Karaoke CLUB! Let's make it official!!!! ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by Erkun on 2007-05-23 09:33:09 (edited 2007-05-23 09:36:10)
Karaoke club... sounds interesting!

@Pame: That was a beautiful rendition of Come! Can't expect less from pame. ^^ Oh, the song from Gundam Seed? Hmmm, I'll have to 'study' that first! :)

@Kali: thanks~

Link | by on 2007-05-23 10:10:27
Erkun: Cool!!! Thanks!! Okies...let me know okies...I really really want to duet with a guy T-T AND I love that song...but if you know an other already sang by a girl and guy please...tell me ^-^

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-05-23 12:43:32
a karaoke club?? O_O
how is that working??

well, anyway...

If you want me to sing so bad, then tell me wich song ^^

Link | by on 2007-05-23 13:56:51
KARAOKE CLUB KARAOKE CLUUUUUUUUUUUB~~~~~

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-05-23 13:58:09
wait isnt this thread like a karaoke club already? we just need to gt organized!

Link | by on 2007-05-23 16:10:27
Zparticus has spoken!!! Muahahahahahaa

Yesh...we need to establish activities...and the people who will direct the club..like a President...Vice-President and stuff like that...right??

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-05-23 16:25:40
ROFL You guys are silly. OK, so I will ask Kazuma-san for the help on the avvie gif. So lets have a go at voting for who is what. So far we have

President
Vice President
Secretary
Spokesperson/ Typesperson xD (can be the secretary too, but some people are better at wording things than just organizing).

Did I forget anything? Give some ideas guys

I totally forgot to comment on WIll's new song T_T. Gotta wait till I get home from class.

Z: Awesome! Isn't it catchy. I call it a wake up song XDD. Play it while brushing your teeths and stuff ^_^v.

Pame: If you're looking for a nice song for duets, "And Forever" from Big O is really nice ^_^. It's here on Gendou too.

Link | by on 2007-05-23 16:41:19 (edited 2007-05-23 20:45:49)

thankies everyone for listening to my song... though it ish kinda embarassing to post my song (dedicated to my crush)
~AHAHA..HAAAA..HAAA...

................................................. *blush* *shakes head*

*enma ai chibi form* ~i just got back... so tired from our long trip.. =_=
ugggghhhh..... *shakes head again*
~horrayyy... for KARAOKE CLUB.... ^_______________________^

*waves* ~i'm off...got to get started making uhhh..errr..banner/id/something
for the karaoke club...

*disappears into teh darkness*

EDIT:
@kali: *huuuuuggggsss* ~i'm not sure if 'he' likes it... i don't even
know if 'he' already got my song...plus i am too shy to give it
to him.... *blush* =^^=

~playing around with PS...and then...'viola' enma ai holding a mic... =^^=

ne...what do you think? =^^= ...i am still working on a logo for the karaoke club... uhh..errr..something similar
but unique to the logo of "music station"
= = = = == === = = = = == = = == == =

@engelwing: ...nah... i'm too shy (forever) to do that... =^^= well..i don't
want him to listen to my *ebilness voice*

Link | by on 2007-05-23 19:49:26
Yeah! make it official! :p

@Neon::
I...I...I din mean that u are not good... really... T__T gomen if it came out the wrong way... it really did came out well....
*runs to a coner to cry*

@Kali::
OK... it might just be me being evil and wanna play a prank on the newly weds... I vote for Shinta to be President and Pame to be Secretary
**evil luff** Like how these 2 position always have something "funny" going on behind ppls back :p
MUHAHAHAHAHA!! ^^
(PS: apologies to Shinta and Pame in case they get mad at my prank =X)

@M::
Need not be shy~ we'll all help you out! ^^
Give him the link to this thread... maybe say something like "I found this great place where there are ppl posting their songs! They sound really pro~ You sound go give it a ear" or sth like that.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, ... 50 Displaying 61 to 80 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0128 seconds at 2024-04-25 01:19:41