Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou.com Singing Idol
Link | by on 2007-08-29 18:03:13
@ Engel: ^-^ Okies...I'll wait for the entry! ^-^ And yes...I'll do the surprise thingie ^-^

Mia: Yaaaay Nice to see u around! ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-29 18:45:51 (edited 2007-08-29 18:46:25)
wow we got prizes...and level ups!hahaha nice

will listen to the boy band group later!^^

Link | by Erkun on 2007-08-29 18:46:38
@T-kuz:
Aiya, the prayer. Nice singing, but work on the high notes to make it sound more 'smooth'. I have that same problem too hehe.

@suk:
The song was slow and catchy -- nice singing, too.

@Doraemonz:
Didn't know one-half had a karaoke version. The song's uber fast, and I think you managed to sing it well. You ran out of breath on some parts though ^^

Link | by Doraemon on 2007-08-29 19:47:52
Thank you for the compliments. I know it was not the best recording quality. Wow, only two other competitors in my group. At least I can have the pride of saying I placed at least third within the group regardless of the vote. LOL Maybe next competition I will do Beautiful alone from Weiss Kreuz.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comGood? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun. - Ash, Army of Darkness

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-29 21:05:12
ok comments time

@tkuz: greato pal! man nice song choice and excellent execution! nice!

@ suk hahahaha awesome song pal!

@doremonz 1/2! cool but wrong song choice pal...but still you sound good and all but it didnt feel right hahaha but still that was awesome pal!

Link | by on 2007-08-29 22:05:27 (edited 2007-08-29 22:05:49)
Sorry guys... coz I'm using my office com to listen to this so the comments might not be very accurate (due to lousy speakers)

Tkuz:: very deep and very nice control of voice

Suk:: super long opening... made me wonder when u'll start singing. Hearing quite abit of echo and the words sounds abit muffled (could be due to my speakers though). You have very good control over your voice too....

Doraemon:: Hmm... I'll say if you choose a song that could better show off your vocals it wld have been perfect... and thats because I've heard you sing b4~ But one thing great about this song is that u managed to hit all the very fast words! But you might wanna up your singing volume... coz your voice is drowing in the BMG..

Damn... is gonna be a real tough choice...

@Pame:: I'll send you sth I did last night 1st ... and if when I come home from my trip and the semis have not started... and if I managed to get sth better... can I replace the older one with the new one? >_<

Link | by kouji19 on 2007-08-30 00:13:14 (edited 2007-08-30 00:13:56)
is group 6 tonight?
*nervous nervous*

Link | by on 2007-08-30 03:31:33
@T-kuz: ahaha~ very nice :]

@Suk: cooLIeS~

@Doraemon-san: yesH~ it's good :] niceY~

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-30 06:10:32
@T-kuz, Very nice ^^
is good

@Suk: good as always ne?
You have a great voice >.<

@Doraemon: wow!! nice cover there..
But... that song don't really fits your voice
You need to sing that song louder!!! ^^
Good luck with the Judges O_O

Link | by on 2007-08-30 06:16:19
waaaaaaaaaah~!!! i'm late i'm late~!
group 5 was great!!! ^^

comments comments hehe~!

@T-kuz
wow~! you're tune was right on! it's such a beautiful song~!! ^^ great job!~ maybe work on the pronounciation a bit, i couldn't understand what you were saying some of the time. Also, work a bit on the high notes as well, have more confidence!~~ ^^

@SUK
yeeey~! i heard your voice again!! love it!! ^0^
awesome song!~~ i thought it was a bit too slow though..but that might just be me hehe~~ ^^ but great job anyway!~!

@Doraemon
cool singing!! ^0^ you did great!!
i think that you might have been off tune in a couple of places, work on that and you'll sound even better!! ^-^ good job~!

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by Daniel on 2007-08-30 06:20:14
Thanks for ze comments :D. Listen to the original by Radiohead... it's extraordinary

Link | by on 2007-08-30 07:52:24
Wow this group is awsome too ^^

@Tkuz :nice song ^^ but your voice is a bit to rough,or too low i guess but it's good ^^

@suk :nice voice,and full of passion ^^

@doraemon : nice voice dora ^^,but i wish your voice louder,the music is "eating " your voice ^^

Link | by on 2007-08-30 09:46:48
GROUP 5 JUDGES REVIEWS:

JUDGE 1
Tkuz
Song Selection: 5
Technique: 4
Voice Potential:6
Comments:
You have a very pleasant, warm tone - and your performance sounds emotional and heartfelt. Sadly, there's intonation problems in some of the passages - especially with the higher notes, where you also forget some of your basic technique. Your biggest problem, oddly enough, is enunciation - you'll need to pronounce your lyrics very deliberately in order to be understood. Overall Score: 5

Suk
Song Selection: 4
Technique: 5
Voice Potential:6
Comments:
Another performance revealing incredible potential - your voice is interesting and unique, and you use it well. Your song choice is interesting - it's relatively repetitive and conservative, though it does allow you some emotional freedom. Sadly, you do lose your intonation on some phrases where it's clearly not part of the song - just watch those and you'll do fine.
Overall Score: 5

Doraemonz
Technique: 3
Voice Potential:5
Comments:
Your voice is lacking in stability and confidence - listen closely to the real singers, try to match their notes precisely, and be consistent with your air. Overall Score: 4

Attention: Judge 2 was someone else for group 5...it wasn't the same judge from group 1 through 4.

JUDGE 2
Tkuz
Voice Potential: 6
Comments: Your strenght falls at the end of your notes, be careful with that. Nice voice you have there!
Overall Score: 4.33

Suk
Song Selection: 6
Comments: Good song! I would like to hear you sing an upbeat song...something that requires more range. I'm interested...I want to hear what else you have! Overall Score: 5.67

Doraemonz
Song Selection: 3
Voice Potential: 5
Comments: You were missing energy...too soft...I didn't feel it. I can't really give an honest opinion because I didn't get to hear the potential you have. You might have a really good voice, but your lack of confidence made it impossible to tell.
Overall Score: 3.67

JUDGE 3
Tkuz
Technique: 4
Comments:Nice, emotional voice. Be careful ...at the end of your notes you tend to be a little shaky, maybe because you couldn't reach those low notes, there were few notes off...but it was a nice performance. Try to control your voice, so when you do high notes doesn't seem like you are screaming. Just practice and you'll do great!
Overall Score: 4.67

Suk
Comments: You have great potential...but this song didn't let your voice sound its best. I didn't like this song...you have a very, very nice voice, try to make it go to its limit by choosing songs that are challenging for you.
Overall Score: 5.33

Doraemonz
Song Selection: 4.5
Comments: Uhh...you choose a girl's song...I'll clap for choosing a challenging song...but hey...watch your diction..your words were slurred...you know this song is pretty fast...I've sang it before and yes...I know how it is. Try to add more strenght and confidence to your voice. Also be careful with some of the notes. If you practice those details..you'll sound way better!
Overall Score: 4.17

Overall Scores:
Tkuz: 4.67
Suk: 5.33
Doraemonz: 3.95

Attention:

Congratulations Suk! You are the next semi finalist!
Please...cast your votes for Doraemonz and Tkuz! ^-^

Group 6...you are up today!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-30 10:44:38
Wow!! Congrats Suk!! ^___^

Now for voting....hmmm...*_*

I think my vote goes to Tkuz~

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-08-30 13:47:44 (edited 2007-08-30 13:49:23)
KEEP VOTING YOU GUYS...

REMEMBER...

Voting closes...TONIGHT!!

ohhh and...

GROUP 6:

Scotty has been disqualified...

ICD, KOUJI, MIZU AND MITHTUMUSIC prepareeeee! ^-^

Link | by on 2007-08-30 13:51:16
@ Pame:
Wow, lots of disqualifications :o

Hmm...Group 6 is gonna be tough competition too *_*

Btw, did you get my entry? Just making sure...

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-08-30 14:04:20
@Suzaku yess I did...

OHH AND change of plans...

Group 6:

Icd, Kouji, Mystuhmusic, Mizu, and ATashi.

Link | by on 2007-08-30 14:23:51
Wows crowded group... #.#
Suzaku said it was tough competition *.*

oh and I vote for Tkuz ^.^

Link | by on 2007-08-30 15:40:35
I vote for Tkuz. Good luck.

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-08-30 15:51:21
sorry ppl, i wasn't here earlier since summer holidays hav officially ended ~ and i seriously am working like a horse right now...and itz only the 3rd day back!

@Engel: surprise thingy? now itz not a surprise anymore after u said it lol
Have a GREAT trip to Korea!!will be missing you*hugs*

All guyz did well *round applause*!

my vote goes to Tkuz

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, ... 50 Displaying 561 to 580 of 1007 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0249 seconds at 2024-05-11 00:44:38