Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by on 2007-08-21 12:43:20
Voting is OPEN FOR GROUP 2 ...VOOOOTEEEEE!! ^-^

tHANK YOU!!

Rixena: Niiiiiice! The timing was good! but yes...more energy!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by DeG on 2007-08-21 13:10:46

Yosh~ voting is up...

Cool songs, Rixena. :D

Keep it up~ feel the passion :P

kenshin

Link | by on 2007-08-21 13:44:47
@Rixena
the song sounded really nice~!! but i couldn't hear your voice well at all! T___T you should have turned the guys voice down a bit ne~ ^^

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-08-21 15:39:13
was away for ONLY a 3 day sleepover and look at then number of pages?!
anyway moi has returned, so on with the comments,..
________________________________________________________________________________

@Yinzhao: thanx :P they took me a while, im itching to record smth today :P ps: u copied my embedding lolz..sweet duet! your performance is as wonderful as ever

@Kei-kun: Thank u :P tried to make them..'blend'

@Without You: yeah, actually, the mic hangs just an inch away from the side of my mouth, part of the headphones ~ it is very sensitive as well at that distance, if it goes further than 2inches or so, it hardly detects any sound :( needa get myself a proper mic
thanx for the tips, i'll try foam ~ i ripped them accidentally a few days i got the mic and never got to record with them lolz

@Z: haha course not, u are a semifinalist afterall :P i knew i was right in voting for ya :P congratz, havent got a chance to say that, and gd luck!

@Engel: yesh..moi CAN embed...i'll do more of it, i really wanna sing now, but these non-soundproof walls would be a problem, itz near midnight :( now i dont want neighbours to come complaining

@ICD: yeah, mixing makes use a lot of your brain cells *hands over chocolate bar* replenish your energy? i think i meant make them fade out slightly, make them overlap gently between diff songs ~ then u just hav to make sure they're pleasant to the ear ... but honestly, i do the mixing based on my instincts though, what i feel at the moment

@Ayu: did u get a new mic?

@Mizuki+DN: kawaii duet, u guyz sound like a couple in Aishittene motto^^

@Neon: miss u too:P have u been visiting the singin comp? liked your performance:P but it doesn't seem like itz gonna rain tonight^^

@Shinta: thanx^^it took me a while trying to make them..'blend in'.. wah u disappeared for a while? or izzit just me? good to see you around again, having you been visitng the competition thread? :P

@TOD:i enjoyed them both ~ liked wedding days better though :P you should try holding the words longer in Holiday and maybe attempt some vibratos. Again, u hav a great voice

@Rixena: wow, wonderful performance on 100% pure!it surprised me^^ i think that's the best one from you yet ::P very catchy..and i like how the bg makes your voice sound falsetto-like, you only have to work on the higher pitches then :P
i only caught your voice after 1 min in the 2nd song..this song brings back memories from the days i used to watch yugioh :Phow nolstalgic!

Link | by on 2007-08-21 18:32:57
Group 2 is being aired in radio...so if you can go listen! ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-21 19:53:39 (edited 2007-08-21 20:26:18)
@Pame: Okai~ness! 8D I'll resing it (100% Pure) tonight... (just resung Ashita Moshi Kimi ga Kowaretemo yesterday and waiting for putfile to stop being ghey)

@Shinta: Thanks! 8D

@FA: I just resung it and ish waiting for putfile to stop being ghey to post it up. xD

@Rea: xD Nostalgic~ness ish good! *shotshotshot* and thanks!

EDIT~~
Ashita Moshi Kimi ga Kowaretemo resung Yesh, I resung it! xD Maybe it's better this time...

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-08-21 21:38:22
@Rixena: woW~ yeah.. both of them were good.. keep posting :]

@Pame: whHoOO~!

@Moshino: welcome bacK~ ^^

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-22 05:42:22 (edited 2007-08-22 05:42:40)
@REA: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket a Couple???? O_O

@Rixena:ahh.. here is your voice XD
Nice job, that was very cool ^^

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-08-22 08:15:20
cool, songs aired on radio..ah..if it was me i'd die of embarassment!!:P:P

@Rei-kun: yesh im back :P so hi there^^

@Rixena: aha..much better, this time i can hear ya! clearly

@DN: what sort of expression is that? dont worry bout it! im not saying u guyz are a couple, just that both of u sounded like a couple ~ there is a difference^^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Datenshi Blue (not your usual version) i thought, rather than the guyish version, why not try this? :P uploaded a few days back, forgot to post it up here..and that is the 'Ringtone' version of me?

forgive me for any mistakes, that was my one and only recording that i did for the crack of it XD

Link | by DeG on 2007-08-22 12:22:38

What the...? o_O

@Rea-chan:: bwahahahaha nice edit....that was kawaii!! >_<" bwahaha...cool~
Chibi Rea-chan! ^-^

kenshin

Link | by on 2007-08-22 12:58:36 (edited 2007-08-22 12:58:48)
@Rixena
YEY~~!! that was much better!! i could actually hear you!! ^-^ it would have been soo cool if you had the karaoke version though cuz the guys voice is still very loud. but you sounded really good! ^^

@Rea
waaaaaaaaah~!! o.o that was SO cute!! ^0^

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by on 2007-08-22 14:23:02
rEA: cUUUUuuuuute! Ahahahahahaa that was great!

Rixena: Yaaaay more energy! Wohoo that was better!

Link | by on 2007-08-22 16:27:53 (edited 2007-08-22 16:28:36)
Eternal Snow

Quality be damned XD

Link | by on 2007-08-22 19:11:26
@Rei: xD Sankyuu~~

@DN: xD yup! I don't think it's my best, though... *had trouble while recording with her voice*

@Rea: xD knew it! 8D And ZOMGWTFBBQ! That ish shoooooooooooo kyute! >w<

@FA: I have the CD with the karaoke version, but since I already softened the original, I thought, "gah, whateva!". xD

@Pame: xD wh00t! xDXD

@Ayu: Yesh, quality be damned. xD I couldn't really hear your voice... Quoting Pame: "more energy"! 8D *shotshotshot*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-08-22 19:21:34
@Rea: you souned like a little baby. I am glad you had fun. ^___^
@Ayu: I was laughing at the beginning as you continued to fiddle with the mic. I hope your mic is not one of those clip-on style.

You pick a difficult song to sing. I love that song. It is a very emotional one. I can hear that you aren't using the karaoke version of the song. Also, you were off-key at a few places. Maybe you should try singing in the shower out loud for some practice. I do that all the time. ^___^

@Rixena: Nice singing. However, I have trouble differentiating your voice from the original singer. But you sounded great.

Link | by on 2007-08-22 20:41:14
Ayu: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay *Hugs! Ahahaha /why Quality be dammed!! Ahahahaha...A little louder would have work better! ^-^ Hehehehe...Niiiice song!

w/o GO CHECK the Singing Idol thread ^-^

Link | by on 2007-08-22 23:06:53
woop lol congrats to engel and w/o ^___^

argh im missing all the happenings since i dont get the gendou time <__<

anyay!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Link | by on 2007-08-22 23:14:59 (edited 2007-08-22 23:19:39)
woW~

@Moshino: as everyone's said.. kawaiI~!!

@Ayu: yeah.. it's nice though :]

@Yinzhao: O.O; he's awsome.. very very nice ^^

EDIT:

@Yinzhao-san: umm.. your siggy ish oversized xD 100 pixels ish the maximum height for siggy ^^

Link | by on 2007-08-22 23:19:23
@W/out You: XD Thanks!

@Yinzhao: WHOA! O.O *ish in shock* AWESOME!

Link | by on 2007-08-23 00:05:39
@yinzhao:don't have time to listen but will comment later.

Here is my recent creation (or recreation) of Innocence from Shuffle! Memroies. I love that song from the first time I heard it. I think the lyric is beautiful too.

Click here to listen 'Shuffle-Memories---Innocence'

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, ... 50 Displaying 561 to 580 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0260 seconds at 2024-05-19 17:18:15