Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by on 2007-07-25 02:51:31

~waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... teh ebil html chases teh engel.... O_O

it ish not... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
use this clicky here!

removeness teh table for teh mottos/theme song... 'coz i put up teh link
for that... teh table ish quite long~ish...and uhh..err... messy... ~tee hee hee

*engel still haunted by teh html~ness......* O_O

Link | by on 2007-07-25 04:23:01
@Engel: ummm.. yeah.. but for the card.. we still wait for the motto,, nee? and.. I'm a lil bit confused about member's number.. for example,, I put 004 for your card.. [prez=001,, v-prez=002,, secretary=003,, spokesperson=004,, vocal coaches=005-007,, members=008- ~] "#5272653---" >> 5272653=karaoke [try it at your cellphone's keypad] xD well.. not all cellphones will make it "karaoke" :'|

please give me some ideas ^^'

Link | by kattdesu on 2007-07-25 04:58:26
O.O;;;; i have been away from the forum and gendou a bit....;w; so i will add the ava symbol...what else...??? >.<

Link | by on 2007-07-25 05:43:38

@kattdesu:
/whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggsss... oh.. please post teh link for your piccie here
for your membership card~ness... ^^

@rEi~chama:
*ahem* first of all... *staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbnesss*
click here!
i just followness kali~ness numbering in teh KC logs.... ^^

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-25 06:01:52
who is going to make the cards?!!

I want mine!!! O__O

*hugs Mizukiness*

Link | by on 2007-07-25 06:11:33 (edited 2007-07-25 06:46:09)
rei-chama:
your signature for teh back of the card, just uhh.. reminding.. in case you haven't read it XD
i like the idea of putting 5272653 before the official number... makes me think we have that many members ^.^

dn:
post the url of your piccie here... then rei-chama, mizu, mia, or I will work on it after the voting for the motto :)

kattdesu:
what else,, uhh... post a url of the pic you want for your card :)

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-25 07:19:45 (edited 2007-07-25 07:54:36)
On to the cards I see...

Suggestion on the mottoes. If we have so many, why not let members vote for their top 3 or something?

Suggestions on the card. When you do put the motto in there, maybe decrease the distance/length or increase the "spread" of the motto's shadow on the card. With them both so dark, its a little hard to read.

Suggestions on my card's image. Eh, I'll find on sooner or later. XD

@Engel: I believe there might be a slight mess up on the first post. After the table of songs/mottoes, the post table ends and the link to the website and your sig is on the background of the page, not the post. Maybe you added an extra "table end" to the end of yours?

Deja vu.

Link | by on 2007-07-25 10:09:12
ATTENTION EVERYBODY!!!

A KARAOKE COMPETITION WILL BE HELD SOON!! Wohoooooooooooooooooooo

Soo...I'll be posting the thread soon in the Music Section...so I really hope you guys join!!! ^-^

Prepare your favorite song...Muahahaha! ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-25 10:18:02
@Pame: Hey, neat. Hope there are divisions or something. lol

Link | by on 2007-07-25 10:33:08
Nikku: What kind of divisions? Like female and male? Pleasee...let me know your idea! ^-^ But...Basically, I'll have a male and a female winner. Depending on the number of contestants ^-^ Songs are free to be picked ^-^

Hope you join!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-25 12:37:26
Yeah, something like that is what I was thinking.

What about voting though, how will that work?

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-07-25 15:07:23 (edited 2007-07-25 16:03:19)
@Asdertygh: lolz thanx for correcting me..it was meant to be "omedetto"..same pronounciation lol but whoops

@DN: yes, something happy + a lot of FUN...

@Mia; love the green post^^ it stands out too

@Engel: it would be my turn replying late after sch starts again..dont concern urself too much bout it :P
eh? u can choose ur own pic for the member card? hmm...
*or we can use a software to randomly pick out members to sing a certain song..Group 1, 2 /3 ..do u know a software like that? so it wont be biased

@Rei-kun: are u in charge of the member piccies? what size should be be ideally?..*searches*

@Mizuki: may i use the avie too? the one beside ur ava?^^itz kawaii

EDIT:

here's the link to the member card pic
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/r3animat3d/Gal1.jpg?t=1185404417

thanX for fitting it onto the card^^

Link | by on 2007-07-25 16:33:51
Nikku: I'll be having judges for the preliminary rounds but I wil also have people vote for their favorite in each group.

Link | by on 2007-07-25 18:00:54 (edited 2007-07-25 18:16:37)
@Mizuki::
OK... so this post is for post 0 right... OK.. I'm getting confused coz I'm not sure whether the html notes are for the webby or this thread....
*hids from html*
I think is finally OK.. I hate it when I'm about to send it says cannot find <*/b> or <*/font> then i have to search thru the whole script to find... *blink blink*.... n i'm very blind to see stuff like those...T________T

@Rei::
I love the idea about the 5272653... is cool!! hahaha... I know that we have to wait for the motto... u can say that I'm the sort who likes to do the things as fast as I could ... otherwise I might forget all about it... thats y I'm sending my selected pic this early~ ><
And I'm so happy to get to see what my card might look like.... *sways around the room*

@DN::
so far, rei, mizuki, neon & mia will be helping with the creation of the cards... but the cards will only be ready after the selection of mottos... ack... it gonna be a busy time again!

@Rea::
yea... we get to choose the pic we want in the card~~
Hmm... but then... can we be sure that everyone can sing the song picked out by the system? hahahha... we need a lottery system here~

@Pame::
Hmm... or... maybe make the committee members the official judges? ack... but then... we won't be able to sing!!! >___<
Maybe we can have a Male division, Female division, group division (2 or more ppl singing)?
And are we gonna have like semi-finals and finals? or will it be a one song thing?
Hahaha... and I think if I join I already know the song I'll sing... cause there is only one song I can do best... XD

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-25 18:13:32 (edited 2007-07-25 18:15:30)
@Engel/Pame: I was thinking the girls and people not int he contest would vote for the guys and vice versa for the girls devision. That way, anyone can join and still vote.

As for something like rounds, (checks own lists), eh... Lets just say I don't care, but I'd only do 3 rounds max maybe. XD

Lets see, I have two songs picked out already.

Maybe I can get votes by trying something, hmmm. (M,SF)

Oh, wow will the singing go? Recordings or somehow live "shows" (like the radio)?

Edit: Will it be limited to anime songs? XD

Link | by on 2007-07-25 19:48:39
Thanks a lot guys! I already placed the KC logo on my avatar as you can see ^__^ I'll give you guys the url of the pic I'd like for the ID card, is it better if I send it via PM to rEi, Mizuki or anyone in the leading group? ^__^

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-07-25 20:06:09
@Kei-kun: The reason why we put the link to the picture in a post is because for the latter one, we're not sure who to PM...

And can I ask about the "singing competition"? I think I saw a thread about it, but is it now becoming a KC event instead of a separate event?

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-07-25 20:08:28
here's the url for my pic
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:OVxFz0x1efFKFM:http://www.supersentai.com/stunt/images/st-redmask.jpg

live shows? hey since pame can do radio amybe she can broadcast some of the songs by you guys!

Link | by on 2007-07-25 20:40:26
ahh I see then! ok here's the pic I'd like it to be on the ID card

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k170/urashima_sempai/keitaro06.jpg

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-07-25 20:57:32 (edited 2007-07-25 20:59:14)

wooooooooottt page 0 ish okay now...

just passing by again.. errr~~~

quick post! quick post! gomen....

*beary beary huggggggggggss~ness to all*

please do visit teh KC website~ness..... it always updates A LOT!!!!

*outz*

EDIT:
this will be my piccie!!!

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w83/am2mizukichan/mizuki%20works/vincentbookmark.png

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, ... 50 Displaying 561 to 580 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0249 seconds at 2024-04-24 06:35:42