Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-06-17 20:39:23
@Engelwings: I did some research on Wikipedia. I think your voice range is probably Alto. There four major ranges for vocal:
Soprano (high female voice)
Alto (low feamle voice)
Tenor(high male voice)
Bass (low male voice)

Of course there are other ranges as well but these four are the most common.

I agree with you that the duet should be shared between the singers. With the kareoke track I should be able to divide up the parts. Thanks for the suggestion. I think my next piece would include a duet and some of my flute playing as well. ^___^ BTW, I love to be appreciated. Thanks for you kind words, everybody.

Link | by on 2007-06-18 01:33:15 (edited 2007-06-18 01:34:11)
@W/o you::
wow!! but... they don't have middle voice... hahaha... I'm not low yet not high. Or perhaps I belong to the minorities~ =p
BTW.... this is for u.... See the post for u

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
COme and see! This is important as it'll decide the fate of many~ KC

Link | by on 2007-06-18 01:43:34
@Engel: There's a mezzo soprano (or something like that) for middle voice for women. There's also baritone (middle voice for men) and I've heard of something called mezzo alto (for men), although I forgot whether it's a voice that reaches the range of alto, or woman-like voice, or maybe neither...

Link | by ICD on 2007-06-18 03:57:17 (edited 2007-06-18 03:59:19)
Thanks to people who listened to Kesenai Tsumi ^-^
Thanks for all the encouraging words :) I'm glad that you guys liked it :D!

I don't really have time to review any songs yet at the moment.. but I will very soon :)

Without You:: I did sort of process my vocals.. I added a slight reverb to my vocals but sometimes the reverb sounds sort of weird.. as if I am singing in a tin -_-

Link | by on 2007-06-18 05:40:55 (edited 2007-06-18 05:42:50)
@Engel: a lot of times, the composer would ask the soprano to sing alto or the alto to sing mezzo-soprano. There are many baritone male voice but not many tenors, so the baritone sometimes as to double as a tenor, which isn't the best practice.

Thank you so much for looking out for me and answer my question regarding the KC. I can't wait to see the result of the vote.

@ICD: I think you did it just right. I have zero experience as a sound engineer but I think you have done a beautiful job. It is a pleasure to hear you sing.

Link | by on 2007-06-18 05:42:44

~phew.. done with teh chore~ness for the day.. uhh..err.. it ish night time now... =^^=
~weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... i got time to listen to teh song~ness i missed... =^^=

@without: ~this ish one of my fave songs... =^^= ~yay! i get to hear without's version~ness
of teh song.. ^^ ~i like teh solo version.. ^^

@TOD: ~yay.. 2 song~ness.. from you... ^^ i like motherland... ^^

@engel: i am going to redo that song again.. and also i finally convinced my sister..
to sing the song with me.. ~phew... i am almost out of breath when i got to the
chorus part... ~weeeee.. and rice will sing that song too.. ^^ i am sooo ebil...
~nyuuu.. *ebil laugh in teh darkness*

i think i am done.. ~woooottt.. ^^

*outz*

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-06-18 07:32:17
@Engel: nice singing ^^ cool song *hugs*

@Without you: I love the Duet version, It was grear!! ^o^v

@TOD: motherland?? OMG!! that's to high for you...
You are e really loooooooooooow singer >.<
But it sounds good as a Duet XD
Now.. Battlecry is more for you ^^ good job... =P

@Mizukiness: * Dance with motteke sailor fuku so ebil version 78 *
That was really cool!!
So fast and you diod it, you should try Dame dame no uta :D

Link | by on 2007-06-18 08:51:22
Hey cool songs I've listened so far!

@W/O you: excellent! as usual!...

@TOD: wow dude, you sang battlecry really good! I liked it a lot! and Motherland is nice too! except for some part in the chorus because that is definitely a higher note than the impressively low ones you can reach... post more soon!

@Mizuki!!!: AHHHHHHH that was AWESOMEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.... I loved it!, definitely ebil eh? XDDD

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-06-18 08:56:02

DN~ness... maybe the kuro-chan song~ness.. i will try.. *ebil laugh*

anywhooooo~ness... here ish a song for you... gomen ne.. about what happened in teh
chat...it's just that... nvm... enjoy..ne? *wink*

get along by ebil~ness

note: i messshhh up the lyrics... this ish the first time i hear the song..
and i try to sing it...waaaaaaa.. ruin~ness teh lyrics... TT.TT
i know it ish your faves... ^^

Link | by on 2007-06-18 09:36:39 (edited 2007-06-18 09:51:59)
WOAH Mizuki! that was impressive!. DN must be really really happy a the moment!. I know he likes that song the most!.

etto... but you didn't mess up the lyrics that much as you might think, I thought it was cool. The point is you sang it for a reason eh?... cool! I like that ^__^

Post more soon Mizuki-san! yaaayyy.
*suddenly I'm happy*

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-06-18 16:02:35
@ ICD:
Wow...that was a really good demo!!! Your voice is perfect for the song ^_^
The first half before the chorus sounded a little tense like you were choking the words up. Err...it's not as bad as that sounds but umm...
I absolutely loved the last half!!!! The background singing was awesome ^_^ I loved how you altered some of the notes to make it a unique version :D

Great singing!! I hope I get to hear the full one soon ^^
(SOOOOO jealous...you make my version sound like crap xD I SERIOUSLY HATEHATEHATE it when I can't reach the highest notes!! gahhhhh....)

@ Mizuki:
Hey, I started singing that too.
Lost my voice after yelling for awhile. :P

Great singing ^^ Try to put more emphasis in the chorus.
The lyrics weren't messed up as much as you think but it can still be improved ^^
Try singing with the karaoke :D

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-06-18 16:18:40

@kei-kun: *glooommpaaggee~ness* =^^= ... ~sudden happiness? o.o

@suzaku: ~yay.. you're back... =^^= *glooommppaaggeee~ness*
i was in hurry to find the song... woah
i didn't know the karaoke version...i can't find it... TT.TT

*back to the morning chore~ness.... * TT.TT

Link | by on 2007-06-18 16:25:53
ARGH IM PISSED OFF... I was better... then now I'm sick again... My voice is gonna suk once this is over...

Link | by on 2007-06-18 17:30:13
@W/O you::
wow!! why they ask people to sing the pitches that are out of their league? Is very difficult to do that (though not impossible)... have to do many hours of practise in the bathroom to reach the notes that u usually can't reach~

Guess I'm more a mezzo soprano then... hahaha... this name sounds soooo cool! ^^

@Mizuki::
Is already a great job done... noticing the fact that is the 1st time u listen to this song. There was a bit of out of tune at the last part of the chorus though... Hahahaa... I miss Slayers~~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
COme and see! This is important as it'll decide the fate of many~ KC

Link | by William on 2007-06-18 18:03:26
@Mizuki: (Sakasama no Chou) Ahaha~, did I just trick you into singing? Sorry, I couldn't help but think you sang it before..Good job! I think you ran out of breath at some parts, though.

(Motteke Serafuku) The song's lyrics are really hard eh? I'm amazed that you can keep up with the song!! Eh..couldn't stop laughing because you were laughing too! XD

(Get Along) Yay!! I don't think you messed up the lyrics, it went great. You're improving, I think.

@ICD: There's not much left for me to say but great job!!

@TOD: Nice! Motherland could have been better using the karaoke, I think. Sometimes I get confused on which voice to listen to..

@Without You: Great job!! You should really post more songs, you know..

@Engelwings: Danzai no Sora- Yay!! It's well done! Now I'm inspired to sing! Thanks!
"We need you!! *points at the person reading this*" Ahaha, wait...you mean me? >_<

Link | by on 2007-06-18 18:27:04
@ mizuki:
Thanks ^_^ *glomps*

@ mystuhmusic:
Aww...hope you get better soon!!!

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-06-18 18:27:45 (edited 2007-06-18 18:28:40)
@William: Yeah, I am working on singing more song. My stumbling block at the moment is learning the lyrics and finding time to recording.

@Engelwings: they do that sometimes because there just aren't enough good soprano and tenor out there. Sometime the composer has to tweak the scores a bit to fit the voices in.

I think Mezzo soprano suits you well. It is difficult to train your voice after you get older. I don't know how old you are but if you are not too old, you still have hope. (I hope I don't sound too mean. ^__^'

I remembered the days when I was waiting for the school bus in the dead of winter at the bus stop and singing my heart out. Nobody heard me and the world was my stage. It was true freedom!

@Sizuki: Hehee. technically, you didn't do too well but you sounded like you have fun and that's all that matter. I have to say you sounded cute. Keep singing for us.

@mystufmusic: what kind of sickness are you getting? I hope you get better soon. Miss you voice.

Link | by on 2007-06-18 18:42:46
I got the flu ( I think)... turns out, I gave it too my dad... when I got better, I got worst when my dad gave some of it back to me... sigh... Now my voice is all hoarse and stuff...

Link | by on 2007-06-18 18:54:57 (edited 2007-06-18 20:18:47)

mystuhmusic ~flu~ness...

~nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... ~rest well... take care... TT.TT

EDIT:

*sees william~ness in teh darkness* *pokes* *pooooooooooookkess*
~shiiingggggg..~nyuuuu.. =3

Link | by on 2007-06-18 19:26:11 (edited 2007-06-18 20:20:09)
Mizu EBILLL - your laughing is the cutest. and OMG in motteke you sound a bit like shinchan XD you should SO Do dame dame no uta if there was an instrumental.. lol

engelwings - I know eXAaactly what you mean <_< I can't hit high notes or very low notes either. tho I brutely abused my voice when I was sick because when i was sick I could sing very low haha.
And I don't know what I have for voice either. also for me its easier to sing in a low tone or in a high tone for the entire song rather than singing from low to suddenly high or the other way around. though when im singing and it needs to be cute I can sing way higher. XD
btw I think the false voice you mean is like.. called falsetto?

Without you & Pame - .. your singing <333 just amazing. but i'm repeating myself here xDDD and pame i already saw that vid XD you guys have so much fun and sing so good omg. lol.

btw. I redid Moment and Hare Hare Yukai, AND there's also a Triplet version of Hare Hare Yukai. For the ones who're interested. lol. so i found out i can't sing Moment anymore.. my voice kept shaking. Somethings off with my singing lately.

In my next post is the ending song from Samurai Deeper Kyo and I found it pretty catchy xDD Sang it way heavier than normally with the cute stuff.

mystuhmusic - aww.. get better and then go into quarantine so you can't get infected again and record and dont come out till you recorded everything you needed to sing XD <_<

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, ... 50 Displaying 481 to 500 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0238 seconds at 2024-05-10 03:33:26