|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
|
my nickname is from the first two letters of my first name and the first two letters of my last name! elmo XD
<(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>
|
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
on 2007-09-12 21:09:46 |
me? my nick name(s)?? i got many.. all of which comes from anime.. XD |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
on 2007-09-13 00:28:44 |
|
he hee... 'Mal' is 3 first letters from my former name. 'Na' ... i just made it up somewhere. But it sounds good to me when both are combined. |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by Kumiko Reika
on 2007-09-13 00:36:46
|
|
I've made the Kumiko part up by myself but the Reika one is from RahXephon. heheh...
I've resigned myself.
|
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
on 2007-09-13 01:01:02 |
|
I got my name in a weird way. I've always considered Lucy to be the coolest anime girl ever. So I kinda became obsessed over her. I made an awesome wall plaque that had Lucy and here name in japanese on it. It took me 5 months to finish. My wood shop called me a Maniac for spending so much time on, in his words, "that chinese crap" .... Ever since then, I've called myself a "LucyManiac!". Check my profile to see the plaque. |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
on 2007-09-13 03:21:29 |
from my real name ^.^ and since i was young i was olredi called Vie or Viena ^.^
|
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
on 2007-09-13 04:36:34 |
ooo.... cool... ahah.. i am trying to think one that can come from meh real name.. Edmund.. care to help? |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
Simple, cause it's the way m family call me, Michi.. ^^ And it's my name actually ^^ ![]() |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
on 2007-09-13 06:57:06 |
|
Well my nickname came from my grandma, I don't know where she got it from?? |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
on 2007-09-13 08:40:24 |
|
rasetya came from my real name, i just delete one word and there it is the fun fact is.. my real name means loyal but rasetya means bless i don't know that deleting one word will cause the changing in the meaning that far ![]() |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
![]() ![]()
on 2007-09-13 08:58:13 |
|
From the character Shiho Hahnenfuss from GSD (though she haven't given a line..) and I added 'chan' because Shiho and I are both GIRL XD!!!! |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
| Um my friend gave me my nickname! =P |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
on 2007-09-13 19:15:04 (edited 2007-09-13 19:16:41)
|
| I've once watched this anime Full Metal Panic and recalled the lead male role's real name, Kashim Isagar if am not mistaken. I was thinking of using the same name but I realized, it'll be too common. So I changed the last letter, M to N and that's it! XD |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
on 2007-09-14 00:46:31 (edited 2012-09-28 10:42:29)
|
Ehmz is a name a came up with when I joined a texting clan. :) |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
|
'mjia' is from my real name~i just short cut it to 'mjia'~hhahaha |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
![]()
on 2007-09-14 05:55:57 |
|
Hmm.. just something, thought it would be nothing at all just call me mica if you are close to me or something err... and my "in-chat-name" is from my sister.. name's mica |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
|
[EDIT] Hikky is my nickname IRL. Taken from my middle name which some people find it uberhard to pronounce, so they called me 'Hik' , and evolves to Hikky. Also because My name means light which is 'hikari'. And taken from 'hikimasu' which means 'play', because I'm playful XD Also from Hikikomori because I used to be one :) |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
on 2007-09-15 21:33:40 |
|
I derived it from Kamen Rider 555. gotta love it. ^^
~I will Kill all who Stands in my Way~
|
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
on 2007-09-16 16:52:34 |
|
senna came from bleach kazumi came from... well im not really sure its just a name i chose for my japanese name my real english name is... not telling!! ^^ |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
| hmm..My name came from...uh..my appreaciation of the element of water. and Some ppl call me short of mind...so therfor lil_water ^^" |