Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by on 2007-08-13 06:46:04
@Engel: Hehee. I don't know what it is called but I am sure there is a name for it. I don't play the piano so I can't say what it is but the effect you heard was due to the echo I added. My living room doesn't really echo in any way. ^_^

@DN and Engel: It was one of those haunting songs that I really love. The anime really gives the song its meaning. I think it is fair to say that when you listen to this song, you are listening to part of my heart. ^___^

Link | by on 2007-08-13 09:18:37
W/o: wOWW...T-T Lilium was great!!

I'll listen to the rest of the songs later!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by Ryoko no baka on 2007-08-13 16:28:47
HI EVERYONE! Nice to see this thread's not dead! >()<.
lol... 2nd post since my hiatus! lol. and here's a song I sang for my friend. Recently, I dwelved into the world of Johnny's Jimusho! This is from Kurosagi. Yamashita Tomohisa sang it. (lol... people say I look like him... "him" O.O)

Daite Seniorita (2#'s)

hope to hear everyone's songs soon! >()< ^_^ Yoroshiku ne!

Link | by on 2007-08-13 17:22:21
@Without you::
Ahhh... so is actually an effect u added... hahahah~~
So I'm actually listening to ur heart~~ I love haunting songs too...

@Ryoko::
Yes.. this thread is still very much alive~
A very manly song... nice~~

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-13 19:39:40 (edited 2007-08-13 22:30:53)
@w/out your astig man! your just a musical genius hahaha

@ryoko no baka welcome back! and nice song dudette!hahaha

@dn SOD trio singing hahah taht would be the atomic bomb hahaha what to sing...hmmm a song that's SOD'ish hahahaa

Link | by on 2007-08-13 22:19:30
Whoaaa W/o You XD I thought omg! he sang Lilium?? but it was your flute lol.. it was really beautiful o_____O

Link | by Terror on 2007-08-13 23:01:32
As I try to find a good song for the Karaoke Contest, I'm going to but some of the "rejects" here for you're listening pleasure (or not).

'-Days-as-attempted-by-TOD-'

Now minus the really fast rap!

Link | by on 2007-08-14 00:37:41 (edited 2007-08-14 01:46:12)
@TOD::
Nice tempo at the start~ Nice song...
Now I'm starting to wonder what song u r gonna sing and how u'll sound like in the competition... since this is good and it is a reject...

OK... I'm sorry I took soo long to rectify this prob... but I finally went to soundclick.com to listen to the Comet Cloud duet with Mizuki I posted a while back... and realised... NOOOOOO!!! It was not how is suppose to sound like!! And I tried to put it in Musicwebtown and when played with their player, the same thing happen... However... it seems that if it is played on ur own PC... is fine...

So here I go again...

My first duet with Mizuki... (hope this sounds right) and no... This is not a re-record... is a re-post...

EDIT:

Grrr!!!! I've tried many rounds and TOD has been a great sport to help me try out my links... and finally... this one should work!! grrr!! Thanks TOD for helping me try my links... just a little favour... can help me try one more time? I'm sure this should work though... SHOULD.... >_<

Comet Cloud (duet by Mizuki & Engel)

Gomen ne... Mizuki... for letting them hear a distorted ver of ur voice (and mine).... honto ni gomen ne~~~ T_____T

Link | by Terror on 2007-08-14 00:42:00 (edited 2007-08-14 00:42:36)
/why This was good?!

Hmm, maybe what sounds bad to me sounds better to you guys...?

In any case, I've spent an hour trying to get one "New" song to work, and after singing/recording it 4-5 times. I think it's ok now... :D (check my chat logs, :O)

Maybe more "rejects" to come...

@engel: It still messes up....

Link | by on 2007-08-14 00:45:30
T___T does it work now?

Link | by Terror on 2007-08-14 00:57:03
Got one almost good recording and used pieces of the other's to "improve" it.

Don't know if I'll use it though...

Plus, it's weird sounding singing it in "good" English instead of the artist's attempt (which wasn't that bad...).

I wish I could do these mid-day....

Link | by on 2007-08-14 01:03:07 (edited 2007-08-14 01:03:55)
Almost good piece eh~ sometimes is almost irritating how the rest of the song is done so nicely but there is a part where the lyrics got kinda mess up... I get that often *scratch head*

haha... do u mean when the Japanese do it in the Japanese-English way and when we perform it in English... it sounds... "wrong"?
If thats the case U should go hear my "why, or why not"... Is a 100% english song sung by a Japanese artist... and I tried to mimic her way of singing... I guess I succeeded coz those who never attempted the song b4 have no idea what I'm singing by once u look at the lyrics... the words become so clear~

Mid-day? what time is it over your side now? hee... I can only record a good track at night... I wonder why...

and... is my song playing fine now??

Link | by Terror on 2007-08-14 01:30:32
@engel: Yes Japanese artists singing "rough" English and you cant perfectly understand them until you see the lyrics.

And no the song isn't working.

Here is another "why not try it" attempts. I need to check the lyrics and tones again....

'-RSG-as-attepted-by-TOD-'

Link | by on 2007-08-14 01:49:24 (edited 2007-08-14 01:49:47)
wooo... so many entries from u today~~~

Wait... erm... by this sentense....

Quote:
{Here is another "why not try it" attempts. I need to check the lyrics and tones again....}

I was expecting the above mentioned song... but how come I'm hearing Ready Steady go? *feeling lost* hahahaha....
U need to have more burning feeling for this song... *yells* moeruzo!! (burning)... too much POT for me...

Oh... and... erm... can help me try if the link works now? again..... -_- *cross fingers*

Link | by Terror on 2007-08-14 01:53:06
Yes, that was for RSG, and I am tired, lol. :D

As for the song, it looks fine and looks like it will work, but I can't dl right now cause I'm off to bed soon. D:

Link | by William on 2007-08-14 02:13:11
Without You: Gahh!! You make me wanna learn how to play the flute!! You're so talented...Ehh..just wondering..
Isn't it difficult to play the flute and record it at the same time?

Ryoko no baka: Great job! Now I feel kinda hyper. *hops around*

Engel: It works! I knew it!! I just knew your voices couldn't be that low.
Great job! You two also did great on the..erm, what do you call them? Ack..I forgot..
Anyways, how did you link directly to the song? It's really much easier that way.

TOD: Hmmm..you were offtune in some parts..and the song could really use more feelings..
Er, when's the deadline for submission of songs? Cause I haven't recorded anything yet..>_<

*rushes off*

Link | by on 2007-08-14 02:27:53 (edited 2007-08-14 04:27:45)
@WIlliam::
If U mean the competition... I believe is on Aug 21st~

Hmm... when u go edit ur playlist in Musicwebtown... there is a hyperlink to ur song... think can link from thr... but like not working... so i threw it to usendit instead... great that is working now...

*rush off from work*

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-14 05:39:19 (edited 2007-08-14 05:40:21)
Zparticus: I need a sond For the SOD trio now!!!
Think dammit! Think!!

@Ryoko no baka: that was beautiful!!
*GLOMP*
I like it a lot ^^

@TOD: nice RSG!!
Join our RSG club hahahahaha XD

@Engel: You are soo lucky..
Making duets with Mizukiness T.T

I love it!!
*hugs*

And now... Behold the Doomness!!!

Click here to watch 'Wake-me-up-when-september-ends-DN'

Link | by on 2007-08-14 15:42:38
@William: I give myself some lead time when I record the flute. Obviously, I need one hand to man the computer. For the solo I did, I don't have to worry about following any background music. For most of the songs I play, there is enough time between clicking the record button and getting ready to play. ^___^

Link | by on 2007-08-14 17:38:15
@DN::
hahaha... u have lotsa duets with Mizuki too don't ya~~~
Hmm....september is coming... think u had some pitch problems with this one... perhaps becoz the song's pitch is not suited to ur own?

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, ... 50 Displaying 461 to 480 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0230 seconds at 2024-05-09 16:33:05