Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by on 2007-07-11 08:22:18 (edited 2007-07-11 08:23:13)
Um, I was directed here by Mizuki...and some others in the other Kareoke thread :D;;

Is there some type of form that I need to fill out in order to join...? ^^;

Link | by on 2007-07-11 10:40:24
Kitaaa welcomeeeeeeeee to the club!! ^-^ *Hugs

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-07-11 15:34:53
@T-kuz + Kita-san: welcomezZ~~ ^o^

@Neon: ahah~ I see >.<

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-11 16:00:29
May I suggest "Ride on Shooting Star" for the theme song, lol.

Link | by on 2007-07-11 17:30:57 (edited 2007-07-11 17:32:40)
@tkuz::
welcome!! Welcome!!
Hmm... 1st thing 1st... perhaps u'll like to go fill up the member's form at pg 0 so we can get to know more about you?

@Rea::
no problemo~ I'll mish u~~~

@Mizuki::
*beary hugz*

@Neon::
hahahha.. thats because those works were sent to me by Mizuki and she mentioned that she doesn't know if they are your final works... so... are they your final works?

@Kita::
yup! please go to page 0 (1st post) and fill up the form (in the link) there~

@TOD::
ryokai shimashita!!

Link | by on 2007-07-11 17:37:35

~nice..nice.... everything ish okay here... ^^

~rea.. take care.. TT.TT *beary huuuugggss*

~teh tkoooooooooooooooozzzz ish here... ^^

@teh tkoooooooozzz and kita:
*huuugggggsssss* ~yes..yes.. you can fill up teh
form... you can see in teh first page.....^^

*takes note on tod's suggestion*

*outz*

~i will check later on....

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-07-11 18:01:03
Mizuki: OMG I totally didn't eben see that clicky that links to a sing up page T___T. You're sucha sweety. Thanks so much for that, and please and thank you forward any new ones to me so I can update the log.

Engel: That would be TOD and Mi zu ki~ness, ne? lol Oh and maybe rEi lol ^_^
I hope your puter gets well too *pat pats*. I'm currently at school, so I'm gonna have to call up those tech guys of mine tomorrow, again! -_-' I need to learnhow to fix it by bloddy self! >-O

rEi: I got ya. Well, the first part, Log number, just means that everytime i put in a person it counts up 1. For example, when you write in your notebook, and you're making alist, you's put 1. Blah blah blah... 2. Blah blah blah... and so on..
The second part, Notes, is just for me to put in little special things about the members as I get to know everyone better. For example, in your case I could put something like, great @PS, plays guitar, and a regular poster. Or anything like that. Or I could put special quotes or sayings that a member might say, like in Mizuki's case ~ness XD. I hope that helps any :/

Asder: As Engel metioned, not everyone needs to fill it out. I only need your most active e-mail, country and BD hun. Just PM me with the info asap please and thank you ^_^.

Pame: *huuuggggss* lol Where is that hubby of yours, ne? We miss him bundles! Or at least I do >_>. I'm so proud of you! I have to head ober to your thread to see that vid pronto >_< Oh and get Eve in here! She can sing so well too!

Neon: Engel-san is right. There are different numbers for the committee and the members. The difference is in the two letters that start off the number series. Committee #'s start off with CM, and member #'s start off with CC.
Also Engel, will be able to vote seperately for the front and back of the cards, or is that one vote for both together. For example, can I pick, the front of one entry, and then the back of another different entry?

Those cards and ect.. look amazin! I think I have an idea about which ones I like already.

Committee Shoutout!

You will be getting an e-mails from my KC account that lists the updated member log. Look out for that! ^_^ *hugs*

Roll on KC! :P

Link | by on 2007-07-11 19:16:34
hey! the club membership cards are amazing!... I'd like to join ^__^

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-07-11 21:04:31
@Kei-kun::
go ahead and come join us~ Simply start by filing in the form at pg 0 (1st post)

@Kali::
I just d/ling something that says I can repair my broadband myself... from my internet provider... will try it out tonight though I doubt it'll work.
Hmm... about the cards... personally I feel that the creators created the fron n back together to compliment each other.... or do you feel that they will look better by using.. say... Neon's back of the card and Rei's front of the card? If so then maybe each person will get to choose both back n front~
Will be looking fwd to receiving ur mail~ and hope ur PC gets better too *hugz*

Link | by Erkun on 2007-07-11 21:17:24
@TOD:
Aye the pillows' FLCL ED for one of the theme songs? That would be cool! (for me at least).

Link | by on 2007-07-12 00:13:59
@Erkun::
Erm... u wanna add the FLCL ed to the list of possible KC Theme?

Link | by Erkun on 2007-07-12 00:37:27 (edited 2007-07-12 00:39:33)
@Engel:
Well, TOD/Nikku suggested it ('Ride on Shooting Star'). There's no karaoke version for that so I don't think that could be considered.
In any case, we already have lots of theme songs. Imma see if I can try and record one of these songs.
Wait, am I a member yet or do I have to fill out the form?

Link | by on 2007-07-12 01:21:36
@Erkun::
hahahah... well... I understand your concern but we can't be sure that there really can't be a karaoke version for the songs suggested. We can always make use ask rei, shinta and those who can play an instrument to make us one... hohohoho~
Hmm... u definately are included in the member list but I'm not sure if Kali need anymore details from you... if only I could find her previous post~

SHOUTOUT!!
Kali~~ please advise if you need any info from Erkun~~

Link | by on 2007-07-12 02:37:09
engel:
yup... I don't think I can make another one... too lazy~

kali:
i see then... you are a very busy sexyta...errr secretary XD

karaoke kurabu banzai~!

Link | by Erkun on 2007-07-12 03:47:52
@Engel:
Aa well, I already PM'ed Kali about the addt'l infos.
I was just confused with the form because it was directed to mizuki, not kali, so... OK.

Link | by on 2007-07-12 04:07:52

\(^3^)/
~yo people~ness in teh karaoke club~ness!!!!!!!
*shouts in teh darkness*

*ahem* *ahem* *cough* *cough*

.____.
*note teh serious~ness face of teh ebil~ness*

===============================================================================
I will be handling the new registrations of members since kali ish busy at
the moment. No worries though. All informations are forwared to kali~ness. ^^
For now, as the vice~president of the club. *turns to engel*

@engel:
~please post the official entries in your post next post...^^
~oh and update~ness the first post... please and thank you!!!!

Now...now.. we have our own (free)karaokeclub~ness website~ness... thank you
engel for creating a website for the club... ^^ *everyone claps*

GO! GO! KARAOKE CLUB! GO! GO!
CLICK HERE!!!!

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-12 06:07:51
OMG!!!

Nice work Mizukiness!!!

*GLOM x 9999999999999999*

Link | by on 2007-07-12 06:17:07
woW~ everyone ish doing great, ehh?? ^^

me ish at my friend's house atm.. i'll look for the details later :]

ja~

Link | by on 2007-07-12 09:55:29
Uhhhh the web page is so so so cool!!! I'm so happy with Engel's work!! She is doing amazing! ^-^

And for the group song I would like Good from Fullmetal Alchemist...it is a group song! and I haven't find the karaoke, but I can create one...^-^ and also...I wan tto ask If I can be in charge of the mixing and giving the parts for the members so the song sounds great! ^-^ Someone please let me know!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-07-12 15:57:02

~woooooootttttt.... i'm happy you guys like teh karaoke webpage~ness... ^^
though it ish still temporary~ness... ^^
i see nikku... teh tkooooooooooozzz and pame.... in teh webpage~ness.. ^^

@engel:
i put up teh shoutbox on teh homepage... hope you don't mind... wooooooottttt....

=============
brb... later on... ^^

*outz*

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, ... 50 Displaying 441 to 460 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0954 seconds at 2024-04-20 04:13:00