Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by on 2007-07-09 21:57:52
@Mizuki::
yup... hope not much anime get release this week! gosh!! wat am I saying?!
I've got Lucky Star at home too~~ as far as i've watched (till ep2)..... is a silly anime... hahaha... but i love the ending songs... very funny~

@Rei::
Roger that.. but... can u PM me a url of ur final works? =)

Link | by on 2007-07-10 00:06:32

@engel:
*listening to tsumasaki right now* ~wooott.... this great voice reminded you of
mah ebil~ness.. voice~ness... woooooottt.... i wuv teh ending song~ness... gaaaahhh
because of lucky star i tried singing teh ~chala head chala~..... wwwwwwwwww...

=O_O=

ohhohohohohoho.. 2 days left...

*shouts in teh darkness...something... something...*

*sees teh rEi~chama~/stabbb~ness* *ebil laugh*

Link | by on 2007-07-10 01:14:35
tsumasaki from LS? hahaha... can't rem...and it reminded u of me? awww~~~~ *hugz*
What are u shouting in the darkness?

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-07-10 01:19:14
Rixena: I got your PM. Arigato *hugs*

rEi: >_> *pokes* Still waiting on that one. Oh and the logs and notes are more for me and my order lol.

Neon: lol Thanks! I'm trying, but it hard right now with crazy personal stuffs happening. I shall do my best though, and I got ya covered. Also, you are number 1 then lol *hugs*

TOF: Got it! Thanks!

Mizuki~ness: I got your e-mail my dear. I updated you pronto. *huuuuuggggss* Thanks luv!

Engel-san I got your PM. Thank you! You and your guardian angels did a super fantastic job updating the front page. I was like ;_;. We really are evolving super quick lol. Oh and I'll make sure to update the date for the extention.

Mizuki: Ahhhh! You're so awesome with the front page too. That is just too pretty! I think I saw something diff for the card before, ne. I really like the logo. *hugs*

Katt: Your mottos are really really good. I love “The important thing is that you sing!!!” Very cool! *hugs*

Engel: That girl was soooooo adorable! T_T I was like O_O ;_;

Mikoto: Welcome to the club, ne!~ *glomps* I’ve got you down, and I’ll add you when I update the logs ~_^

Pame: *pokes* Isee you and Shinta are back from your real live honey moon XDDD. *whispers* I want details >;3.

Rea: OMG *glooommmpppss* I’m glad you’re all right now :/. Tooth aches suck majorly >_< Cool mottos. We hava stack of them by now lol

Pame: CONGRATS!!! *throws random smiley faced confetti* I knew you would do well ;_;. OMG and we get to see! Whaaaaa!!~

rEi: Thos cards are <3. This contest is gonna be a huge one! >_< *hugs*

Kero and Scarlett: Welcome to the club~ness. Don’t forge to post a song for us to enjoy! *hugs*

Scarlett: that was a sweet chant. My fav is the second one *nods*

Engel: Tell me about no nets. My puter is on the fritz, and I’m praying it doesn’t crash *knocks on wood* any day now -_-‘. For a while I wasn’t able to get on, and then when I did everything would just die. This happened for the past couple nights, and I just gave up. It seems to be OK now though :/ : sigh:

Engel, Mizu, and TOD thanks for working so hard on the first page *huggles* I hope you guys can work everything out.

Roll On KC!~

Link | by on 2007-07-10 01:29:57
Whew, 9 days and so many posts... You know how lazy I am and that I wouldn't go back about 10 pages to check every single thing that happened when I'm gone (LOL), so, what exactly are we doing now? Still submitting graphics? Or something new?

Link | by on 2007-07-10 02:24:49
@Kali::
wait... whoes' my guardian angel again? hahaha... but.. the 1st post still........... cause the rest of the post in the same page to marquee and it doesn't seem to be able to solve itself.... haiz....
yea!! the little gal was totally awesome... Can't imagine myself singing and pronoucing the words properly when my 2 front teeth were gone... everything will probably end with "....th"
Hope ur PC gets well soon... hope mine gets well soon too (no... is not my pc's fault... is the modem and the damn technicians who only only work 8-6 and can only come visit me on weekends when i'm not working at their 8-6 time slot!!)

@Asder::
welcome back!! how was your trip?
Well.. to summarise things off... we are preparing for the voting of the graphics (extended the deadline to 12th July) and we are having some difficulty in making the 1st post right (go see pg 0)... haiz.... will u be creating graphics for the votings? and yea... we've got quite a no of new members too~~ hahaha...

Well... is the end of office day for me... and since I've got no internet at home at the moment... this is gonna be my last post for today~ cya guys tmr~~ T______T

Link | by on 2007-07-10 04:11:01
@Engeliz: sure.. I'll send it to you now.. ^^

@Kali-san: well.. that's why I asked.. >.< could you give an example for that?? ^^

Link | by on 2007-07-10 05:32:17
so i'm member number1? how about angel-san who created the thread? *just curious* XDDDD

i saw page0 and i wanna say,,

CONGRATS TO PAME!!!

voting for graphics day is approaching ^.^
but i don't see new entries... everyone's busy i guess...

Karaoke Kurabu BANZAI!

Link | by on 2007-07-10 07:18:02 (edited 2007-07-10 07:18:16)
Just asking, do everyone need to fill out the form in the first page? I'm guessing that it's for the membership cards?

Link | by on 2007-07-10 10:37:01 (edited 2007-07-10 10:43:24)
Kali: Ahahahahahaha thanks!! you are great!!! ^-^

Neon: Kisses!! ^-^

Uhh there is a form that needs to be filled?? Then I'll check it out! ^-^

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I just saw the first page and they are congratulating me! T-T*cries...thank you so much!! Please just make sure you also mentioned Eve, she is a Gendou member, not active though, but she was my partner at the karaoke contest! ^-^ I'll make her join the club too! ^-^

Ohh ohhhhhhhhh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...pleaseeeeeeeeee can I be in charge of mixing the voices for the picked song of the club??? Pleaseeeee

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-07-10 17:31:32 (edited 2007-07-10 18:03:05)
hahahaha.... I went back to listen to tsumasaki too... and I think it reminds me of ur voice more than mine... and i think i belongs to bleach (OK... i'm answering my own qns~) and I think... this song can work out great as a KC theme too~

I'll like to submit another song for consideration for KC Theme >> Tsumasaki

@Asder::
hmm... most of us don't have to fill up the form and rather... just give our info (that Kali does not already have) to Kali... she mentioned it in one of her earlier post... will have to go search for it~

@Neon::
Woooo... how do u see the numbers? and... I believe I belong to the "committee members"... that might be the reason...hahaha... or maybe the numbers were computer picked... hahahaha... I wanna see the full list of members too~~ (and their details =p)
Oh! and the other time u submitted some graphics... u wanna fill me in on whether it is the final one?

@Pame::
yes!! plz get ur fren to join in toOooooooOooo~~~

@Rei::
received your PM~ thanks~~

===========================================================================
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Please be reminded that the submission for graphics for voting will be due on 12th July~

Link | by on 2007-07-10 17:39:56
asd:
yesh,, i think the form is kali's reference...

pame:
you oh so deserve it! congrats again!! and to Eve too XDDDDD

engel:
i pmed kali if my member number could be 4,, then she said i'm member#1 because I was the first one to reply. that's how i knew it ^.^

Link | by on 2007-07-10 18:37:39 (edited 2007-07-10 19:37:42)
Pre-Final display of submitted works

Dear KC Members
As the date of the voting draws near, I’m posting the works that have already been submitted as final (except Neon’s case).
Please DO NOT VOTE as the date due for submission has yet to arrive. This is a summary of what have been submitted so far.
An official ANNOUNCEMENT will be made when the voting is ready to begin (13th July) and voting will be open for one week till 22nd July. Please cast your votes then to decide which will be the official Member’s card, Siggy/Logo, Userbar and Avatar.
Creators of these works please inform me if you will like any changes to be made. I’ve also named them so that they can be easily identify during the voting process.

Member’s Card

Rei’s

MC1
(sharp edges)

MC 2
(round edges)

Neon’s

MC3
(front)
(back)

Mizuki’s

MC4
(black)

MC5
(white)

Siggy / Logo

Neon’s

S/L1

Mizuki’s

S/L2

S/L3

Userbar

Neon’s

UB1

Neon’s

AT1
(guy)

AT2
(girl)

Mizuki’s
AT3

AT4

AT5

Please note that the due date for submission is 12th July. Kindly submit your works up for voting of the official graphics! (and PM me the url of your works too~)

Link | by on 2007-07-10 19:37:38
@Pame: yeah.. sure.. Eve ish really good,, nee?? ^^

@Engeliz: you're welcome ^^

@Neon: umm.. what did you type for "log#" and "notes"?? just want to konw.. loLzZ~ I dunno what to type there xDD

Link | by on 2007-07-11 01:15:18
Soooo lonely.... sooooo quiet.... I mish everyone....

Link | by on 2007-07-11 01:25:24

*beary beary beary huuuugggg for engel* TT.TT

~be back later on... TT.TT

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-07-11 02:29:05
will see you guyz in a while, im away then!! ja-nee, minna~san!

@Engel: komene..i'll try to post graphics stuff up when i hav more time on my hands, there's just too much going on lately lolz

@Kali-chan: if u need more mottos, just ask^^yours are great!

@asdertygh : misssshhhh u how was everythin? fun?

@Neon: nice card! u have the rules®ulations bit done too + siggys :P:P very detailed, nice avas too^^

Link | by tkuz on 2007-07-11 03:33:19
hi minna!! I'm a noobbies in here..hope u can tell me what to do..?

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-11 05:50:18
Coolies!!

Is so hard to decide... everything is so cool O__________O

Link | by on 2007-07-11 05:57:50
engel:
me just wondering... why is there "(except Neon’s case)" in your post? XD

rei:
i dun get it... log# and notes? if you're talking about the form kali wants us to fill up, i didn't write anything... i think she saw everything she needs to know in my profile? but... i don't think that's what you meant,, nee? hehehe

rea:
thankies~ the rules were just made up hahaha

tkuz:
welcome to the karaoke club... if you love singing karaoke and/or would want to post your songs at the SHARE YOUR KARAOKE thread, you're oh so welcome to join :) We finished voting for the committee members, and on July13 we'll vote for the official logo of the club. That's about what's going on right now. ^.^

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, ... 50 Displaying 421 to 440 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0228 seconds at 2024-04-23 11:31:46