Back | Reverse |

Re: GENDOU IDOL SEASON 4- RESULTS OUT! the winner is..
Link | by rubysakura on 2009-08-11 18:13:23
@_@ Wow. Everyone in my group is SO BLOODY GOOD. *dies*

Link | by capricieuse on 2009-08-11 18:45:40 (edited 2009-08-11 18:46:53)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NERVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_T whatever xD eeverybody are soooooooooooooooooooooo good singers!!!! (except me)

I'm gonna die xDDDDDDDD

goooooooood Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck for all

*w* and sorry for my tarzan english

Me Capricieuse, you ò.ó Jane!

Link | by on 2009-08-11 19:08:07
Wow!

This is the DEATH group!

All the contestants are great singers!

But,this time I'm with CAPRI!

C'mon girl!! I know you can!!!

Photobucket

Link | by Swiszhydoll on 2009-08-12 02:53:05
I'm too late!!! well, i 'll be joining the 5th one! :D

Link | by Toki no Ito on 2009-08-12 04:51:30 (edited 2009-08-12 04:52:01)
Oh...it is tough to decide...the groups get better and better.

(I am afraid for my own upcoming performance...)

I'm just standing with you, in the darkness between battles...

Link | by on 2009-08-12 05:19:23
NOSE BLEED. BRAIN BLEED. INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ORGANS BLEED.

Oh my! My group makes me bleed.T_T I feeeeeeeel ultra mega super nervous. waaaah. They are all sugggoooiii. Good luck to us all then. **faints**

Link | by clk222 on 2009-08-12 05:25:43
yes... i quite agree...
hope my grp is not like that...

Link | by noncomposmentis on 2009-08-12 06:37:46
is it tym to vote????????????????

Link | by darkhades on 2009-08-12 08:17:38
we vote once the judges select one finalist right?.. well anyways ^^ Ruby and capri are my favs.. ganbatte , (capri nice spanish song it was awesome!)

Link | by capricieuse on 2009-08-12 19:17:36
Thank you so much O////////////O!!!!

The song is "Rip=Release" of Megurine Luka (Vocaloid)

Ruby is awesome, surely she'll win the vote of the judges n__n but all the contestants are soooooooo goood singers TwT!!!

Link | by emph on 2009-08-12 20:35:18
Oh my....
I became fan of someone!!!!!!
I'll wait anxiously for the results

Lic. Elizabeth Margot Pastor Humpiri
Geografía y Medio Ambiente

Link | by on 2009-08-13 09:02:56 (edited 2009-08-13 09:21:13)
OK...

THIS WAS INDEED THE GROUP OF DEATH...I had a very hard time judging it and I am sure the other judges as well...so I wanted to congratulate everyone in Group 4...and judge Benny and I were debating the idea of moving two since there is lots of talent...We'll see what happens with voting...

GROUP 4 RESULTS

JUDGE CHARLOTTE
[Wingz] 12/20
Song selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: You have a really nice voice, but it seems like you don't have full control over it yet, though. It seems like the song was a little too high for you in a couple of places, too. Really, just keep strengthening that voice of yours because you have a lot of talent!

[Capricieuse] 13/20
Song selection: 3 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: This song was a little boring to me, and I feel like you have a lot more talent than this song allowed you to show off. You have a very nice voice, and you know how to use your vibrato. I liked this.

[Mizakiwa (Kiwa-KANA)] 10/20
Song selection: 3 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 2 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: You were a little off key in a couple of places, and I think that you come off a little harsh sometimes. I would say work on your emotion a little, and kind of develop some more of your style instead of just singing it. I know that you have the potential to realy improve!

[Kona] 16/20
Song selection: 4 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 5
Comment: Oh my goodness! Aren't you just the cutest thing ever! I really liked this song, and it fit your voice very well. You have a really mature sound despite your young age. You were a little flat a couple of times, but overall this was really well done!

[Animgirl821] 10/20
Song selection: 3 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 2 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: I really love this song, and you don't hear much Gundam Wing stuff, anymore. You had some pitch problems, so I would suggest just trying to listen a little more, and don't let up on the endings of words and sentences.

[Rubysakura] 18/20
Song selection: 5 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 5
Comment: What a great voice you have! I really like your stylistic nuances, as well. There were a couple of times when I felt like you weren't quite on the right note, but this was really great
JUDGE RESULT: RUBYSAKURA
Kona-2nd choice

JUDGE BENNY
Wingz
song selection: 3.5 technique: 3.5 interpretation: 3.5 Personal Apreciation: 3.5
Comment: i think u can choose a better song, one where you could put more energy and use more of your full voice
...u did a good a job...but this was not a good song for u...itdidn't help u

Capricieuse
song selection:4 technique:4 interpretation:3 Personal Apreciation:3.5
Comment: very good intonation, i think the energy pudo ser mejor, y abusas mucho del falsete por lo q oigo aqui...quisiera un poco mas de full voice en las partes fuertes de la cancion...de haber sido asi te hubiera dado mas puntos en enterpretacion y en apreciacion personal...
Translation: I wish you could have more of your chest voice since you seemed to abuse the falseto. I would give you more points if you try this next time.

Kiwa-Kana
song selection:3 technique:2.5 interpretation:2.5 Personal Apreciation: 2.5
Comment: personally i think u should work more on breathing and the placement of your notes. (Sing from the diaphragm)You were off oftenly in ths song...but...since u hit some notes rite, i know that a little bit more of practice u will c a big difference...

Kona
song selection:4 technique: 4 interpretation:4.5 Personal Apreciation: 4.5
Comment: i liked it a lot, u have a really good intonation, but u could do better i know that...i like ur voice a lot kona...congrats

Animgirl82
song selection:3 technique:2 interpretation:2.5 Personal Apreciation: 2
Comment: let's see...u need to work in your intonation...really hard, you have good energy, but that is not all...u could get better if you start practicing with a piano and try to hit notes that u play on it...once u hit the notes right...the energy u have will make u sound really good...

Rubysakura
Song selection:4 technique:4 interpretation:4.5 Personal Apreciation: 4
Comment: very good voice...i had too gave u 4 at my personal apreciation, because u were really off at one note of the song around the minute 1:30, and because u are a good singer you should not do that.
JUDGE PICK: KONA
Rubysakura-2nd choice

JUDGE MANDY
Wingz:
Song selection: 3 Technique: 4 - nice high notes Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 4
Comment: Very nice song, but I'd like you to sing out! It feels like you were holding back!

Capricieuse:
Song selection: 4 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 4
Comment: Keep strong when you hold your notes out! Great job otherwise! ^_~ Great song choice!

Mizakiwa (Kiwa-KANA)
Song selection: 3 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 2 Personal Appreciation: 2
Comment: Try to sing more from your throat and less from your nose...

Kona:
Song selection: 4 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 5 Personal Appreciation: 4
Comment: First off, great video! You put a lot of feeling into it! Great job!

Animgurl821:
Song selection: 3 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 2
Comment: You were a bit flat through most of the song...but your japanese pronounciation is pretty good. ^_^

RubySakura:
Song selection: 5 Technique: 5 Interpretation: 5 Personal Appreciation: 4
Comment: Fantastic job! I'm speechless!!
JUDGE PICK: RUBYSAKURA
Kona-2nd choice

JUDGE JOSH
Wingz
Song Selection: 3 - Nice choice for your range.

Technique: 2 - You stick on key but stumble over some of the phrases and slur quite a bit when going from a particularly low note to a high one. You should work on your precision while singing. Try running scales or singing songs completely staccato.

Interpretation: 0 - Most of the time, your voice gets eaten up by the background track and you mumble quite a bit. Your voice getting eaten up partially has to do with you setting it too low in the mix but mumbling is usually a matter of being under rehearsed for the song or lacking confidence. You have a lovely voice, but no character whatsoever. Open your mouth wide when you sing and enunciate your words. Also, don't shy away. When the music swells, so should the volume of your voice.

Personal Appreciation: 1 - I'll give you credit for trying, but from what I've heard, I'm only left with a sense of dissapointment. You already have the technique and capability to make lovely music. But you seem as though you're afraid to shine.Overall Score: 6

Capricieuse:
Song Selection: 3 - The song is within your range, though I don't know if it's very fitting for your style of (or mindset when) singing.

Techniuqe: 4 - Wonderful technique. Your notes are clear, you have a wonderful vibratto and you have very nice control, as well as an understanding of some advanced subtleties.

Interpretation: 2.5 - I'm a bit conflicted on your interpretation. You shy back at certain points where you should sing out and then swell at points where the better effect would be to keep a steady dynamic. You definitely have varying dynamics, I'm just left a bit confused over them. ^_^;;

Personal Appreciation: 3 - You sang wonderfully, I just don't think your voice matched the song too well.Overall Score: 12

Mizakiwa
Song Selection: 2 - The song fits in your range, but there are certain techniques emplyed within the song that too difficult for you as of yet.

Technique: 1 - You choke yourself out quite a bit. I say this a lot, but you need to learn to sing from your diaphragm. You, in particular, have a very nasal singing tone that's actually gained by dissallowing air to flow through your nasal passages while singing. You get the same kind of tone when you plug your nose while speaking. Practice breathing with both your nose and mouth and then practice singing solid long notes while letting air flow through both your nose and mouth. This exercise should also improve your quality of breathing in every day life and, to a minor extent, your health.

Interpretation: 0 - Your performance is very plain. I'm not going to mention much else here simply because you'll improve this aspect by following that I mentioned before in the Technique category.

Personal Appreciation: 1 - You get one for trying. Overall Score: 4

Kona
Song Selection: 4 - Very nice choice on your part. It fits your range and style of singing very well.

Technique: 4 - You have a lovely voice, tone and vibratto. As well, you employ some very tight voice control with trills.

Interpretation: 5 - I have nothing to say here...

Personal Appreciation: 5 - I'm totally faving this on youtube. Good job~!
Overall Score: 18

Animgirl821
Song Selection: 2 - The song jumps out of your range at times but isn't totally a bad choice.

Technique: 2 - This is a bit of contradictory technique. I can hear that you're singing from your diaphragm. However, you end up closing up your throat and nose, completely negating the good practice of the first step there. Don't by shy, let yourself breathe naturally as you sing your notes and you'll do much better.

Interpretation: 1 - You have this choked up energy. It's waiting to burst out, but you're holding back, greatly. The way you felt when you shouted at the beginning of the song is the way the entire song should feel. Especially on the Choruses.

Personal Appreciation: 1 - Let yourself go~! It drives me crazy to hear a singer with so much energy stifle their performance that way.Overall Score: 6

Rubysakura
Song Selection: 4.5 - WTF??? Okay... Past the initial whatever the hell the beginning of the song noises are, you made a nice pick. However, it gets down into an uncomfortable range at the lower notes of the song.

Technique: 4.5 - It's almost flawless!! Why is it almost flawless?? How could you do this to me??? Okay, moving on. You go flat at the end of the choruses, otherwise, your technique is spot on.

Interpretation: 4 - I'd have liked to hear a bit more volume, but you have a great energy about you. Very nice job with the interpretation.

Personal Appreciation: 5 - I friggin' loved the bridge... That's all I have to say. Very nice performance. Overall Score: 18
JUDGE PICK: RUBYSAKURA AND KONA

JUDGE PAME
Wingz
song selection:4 technique:3 interpretation:3 Personal Apreciation: 3
Comment: You picked a really nice song but I feel you are lacking confidence. I want to hear power in your voice. You have the potential to do much better. Work on the transitions to the high notes. It was a nice try though ^-^

Capricieuse
song selection:3 technique:4 interpretation:4 Personal Apreciation: 4
Comment: You have a very, very nice voice! But I also feel that this song didn't do you any justice, maybe another one will make you shine. I hope I get to see you sing something different because you have tremendous potential. I like your vibrato a lot.

Kiwa-Kana
song selection:3 technique:2 interpretation:2.5 Personal Apreciation:3
Comment: This is a nice song. Watch your intonation, specially the end of your phrases, you go flat and it ruins the note. Don't be scared to hit the high notes, you sounded a bit shy. Just let go and it will sound better. Try to work on your breathing you your notes don't sound shaky.

Kona
song selection:5 technique:4 interpretation:4 Personal Apreciation: 4
Comment: The song matched your voice. It was soothing and very sweet. I had to listen to your song twice to find flaws. One of my complains is the timing. At points, you were a bit behind or before the music. Then around 2.47 you got slightly off tune. I am being very picky because you are a great singer. Anyway, great job!

Animgirl82
song selection:3 technique:2 interpretation:3 Personal Apreciation: 2.5
Comment: The scream at the beginning made me laugh XD. I like this song very much but it wasn't right for you. Work on your intonation and breathing. Relax your throat so your words don't sound too pushy and harsh. Nice energy at the beginning though :)

Rubysakura
Song selection:4.5 technique:4 interpretation:5 Personal Apreciation: 5
Comment: Oh Gawd the sounds at the beginning! Ahahahahaha you made my day!XD I love your energy, that is what I've been talking about when it comes to interpretation. You committed to your song and it paid off because you transmit those happy feelings. Gah! I got to be picky with you too...everything was perfect until 1.24 you hit a bad note! >_< Other than that...I loved it. You have a unique style of singing and a great vibrato!
JUDGE PICK: RUBYSAKURA
Kona-2nd choice

CONGRATULATIONS RUBYSAKURA...YOU ARE THE NEW SEMIFINALIST!!!

PLEASE VOTE FOR ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
Kona
Capricieuse
Wingz
Kiwa
Animgirl821

I WILL TALK TO THE JUDGES AND DECIDE IF THE SECOND CHOICE WILL BE VALIDATED AND MOVED TO SEMIS. VOTE VOTE!

THANKS

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by lisa22 on 2009-08-13 09:20:40 (edited 2009-08-13 09:28:22)
my vote goes to Kona!! !! =D i wish i could vote for Capricieuse too : (

Image and video hosting by TinyPic thanks manglez :)

Link | by shanta_khan2007 on 2009-08-13 09:58:39
my vote goes to kona also :)..liked ur video girl!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by darkhades on 2009-08-13 10:53:56
Omedetou Rubysakura ^^.. well this was really difficult, kona chan chose a really good song.. well

my vote is for kona

.. also capricieuse was awesome she has a lot potential too!..please judges choose 2 semifinalist from this votation.. onegai ^^.. well lets see the results!.

Link | by on 2009-08-13 10:56:35
i vote for kona XD congrats kona XDD

Link | by on 2009-08-13 12:03:48
I'm so nervous now!! Good that group 10 isn't coming for awhile... I even forgot to sing the first three words in the song!! >.<

Link | by on 2009-08-13 12:06:44
my vote goes to kona :)

Link | by on 2009-08-13 12:08:24
I vote for Capricieuse +_+

Tales of FC

Link | by bakit?! 0.o on 2009-08-13 12:24:42
i vote for kona.ü

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, ... 50 Displaying 401 to 420 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0238 seconds at 2024-04-18 20:52:11