Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Gunslinger Girl/Boy RP(Started!!)
Link | by kelreifblue on 2008-06-29 18:25:07
@Inx, I think its my siggy that extends the page >_<
I notice, when i always edit a post, the float effect of the div in my sig is not working >_<

@Snake, is my profile ok now? just say it if I need to modify it again =)

Link | by on 2008-06-29 19:58:17
@Sekishuu: Ok, I see.

@Snake: Check mine again cause theres more now~ xDDDDD

My Avatar & Signature Request are
currently CLOSED. Request as detailed as
as you possibly can. Find me on Skype,
life is keeping me busy.

"My Gender is Reversible~!"
<--- 「 Belphegor | Shizuo Heiwajima 」 --->

Link | by on 2008-06-29 20:44:49
Akiha:Alright,now it's readable.But you forgot to issue a SMG for your "sibling".

Inx:Yup,I see it.Now that's a very good example of a Stealth-class pair.MP9,huh.....It's the TMP's "cousin" that comes with folding shoulder stock.Also the same weapon Hunk used in RE4.But I can't see the handgun....

@All:Alright,without delaying any further,shall we start?By the way,our mission will take us to many places,so be sure to post where are we!!

-SWA,Training Center-

-"It's been a month after I took Alyssa in my life.....I met her when I was wandering around Italy.That time,I was jobless.......Till I knew SWA.....She was severely injured.....I immediately took her to the SWA....."-

-"I heard that the SWA was a place where all orphans stays,and a hospital.....Till I was invited there after I rescue Alyssa......Turns out that it was a counter-terrorist agency,where they use young boys and girls for their missions.I never seen anything like that before...."-

-"But is there anything wrong with it?I don't think so,except for one thing....Using kids as soldiers.....I've seen them in many battlefields I went before....But they're not officially adopted......"-

*The alarm sounds off,indicating the training's over*

Snake:Alyssa,what's wrong?You're not holding a grudge against civilians,no?

Alyssa:Sorry,brother.....

Snake:How many times I need to tell you not to hit someone without a weapon?

Alyssa:.....

Snake:That's OK.....Just be careful next time,OK? *pats*

Alyssa:OK!

Snake:You're free for the time being.Take a break for some time.

Alyssa:Will there be any work for us?

Snake:Nope,not just yet.I'll call you when there's one.....

Freedom's the power of everything!! Usual RP characters

Link | by LiGhT on 2008-06-29 20:55:04
Name:Tetsuya Tokiwatari
Weapon:Desert Eagle w/Silencer
Bio:A guy that is usually so laid back that he sometimes forgets he has things to finish up on.Usually seen infront of a computer or hanging out anywhere with his Sibling,Yuki.To be seen listening to his mp3 Player while doing his missions.Kenji and Tetsuya are real Cousins and are usually teamed up.

Name:Yuki
Weapon:
(Primary):M-93 Black Arrow rifle
(Secondary):HK MP5-SD silenced submachine gun
Class:Sniper/Recon
Bio:An upbeat and hyper girl.Usually seen with her fratello having a good time.Joined the same time as Minato did.Has a secret Crush on Tetsuya and Minato,but she doesn't know what the feeling is.

Picture:(Thanks to Kenji for this pic XDD)

Link | by on 2008-06-29 21:54:30
@Akihiko:Well well,a new player after the RP started.....There's quite a number of mistakes you did there.First,the Desert Eagle is a huge .50 A.E caliber semi-auto magnum handgun.It's so powerful that they never made the suppressor for it(because of its extreme firepower,yes.Even if its barrel are treaded,it'll wear out immediately the moment the first shot was fired).If you're planning to get a powerful suppressed handgun,a .45 will do.A treaded M1911A1,Mk.23 and USP tactical are some of them(my pair's using Mk.23 and USP Tactical,by the way ;D).Second,your "sibling's" class should be only one of them;a sniper or a recon.The weapon's picking was bad,too.If she were to go as recon,a SMG will do(though I'm having a idea of issuing sniper rifles for long-range recon use).The secondary weapon should be a handgun instead.And one more thing:That rifle was a .50 BMG caliber sniper rifle,and as said,NO .50 caliber weapons are allowed unless needed when a mission calls for it.Other than that,the rest's good.By the way,I know these pair from Eureka Seven.I'm still watching its anime!! XD

Link | by on 2008-06-29 23:13:18 (edited 2008-06-29 23:21:51)
~Rome : road to market~
*on schneider's motorcycle*

Enrietta : bro, what should we cook for dinner.
Schneider : mmm, how about Risotto, using chianti wine.. mmm that would be great.., but i wont let you to drink the wine hehehe
Enrietta : i know.. i know, hahaha
~in front of the market~

*schneider suddenly stop walking*
Enriaetta : whats wrong bro?

schneider*suddenly turn to Enrietta* : question one!!

Enrietta *surprised* : eehh, ehh wha.. what.. about what??

Schneider : look this market, if your enemy stands here.., three enemy, you use our mauser sp66, what its the most efficient way to dispatch them.

Enrietta : three, mmm three head shots off course, since we just have three bullet/mag i think.

Schneider *smile* : good answer but .. you just have 90 point^^.

Enrietta : eh, is there another efficient way?

Schneider : by using "magic bullet" you may could reduce the consumption of bullet from one bullet/head to one bullet two heads.

Enrietta : magic?? are you a magician bro?? how to do that??

Schneider*laughing* : oh no, i'm not. even it is called magic bullet, there is no magic there, know what happened to president JFK?

Enrietta : he was shot twice on neck and head, it performed by two snipers right

Schneider : mmm right, but how do you explain about the non-fatal wound on both JFK and Conally body.

Enrietta : ....., eh,.. one bullet hit more than one object, thats just theory right

Schneider : not just a theory, if you know your gun and the battlefield so well, you could do it, though we couldn't apply it to all battlefield, next time i'll teach you about this.

Enrietta : but is that necessary, even if that is more efficient than one bullet/head, in consumption of bullet of course?

Schneider : mmm, remember the responsibilities of sniper is not just to make a casualties inflicts upon the enemy, but also lowering their morale, if you do this..the "magic bullet", you could make the enemy think we have more than one sniper, but you just one sniper. this will simply reducing their morale

Enrietta : ooh..

Schneider : ah, we better stop this before this lowering our appetite, i'll teach you more in training center.

Enrietta : Ok bro!

Link | by on 2008-06-29 23:37:27
~SWA, traning center~

Shinta: *enters the tranign center with symeria, then sees snake and alyssa* oh looks like a fratelo beat us to it... oh well guess we can just tlak a walk around symeria..

Symeria: *looks around in a emotionless manner* seems they are done...

Shinta: eh... You sure

symeria: *noods* sure

Shinta: *thinking* this is far from the girl I rescued that night... *remembers a bit of of the night he rescued symeria*

symeria: *yanks his shirt* you day dreaming again...

Shinta: himm... not quite... anyway....*looks at snake* so sir sanke.. are you done here?

Link | by on 2008-06-30 00:18:58
[Cat Cafe]

At a cafe, outside there were two ladies sitting at a table enjoying their
tea. The wind was nice and the sun was warm, a perfect day to relax.

?????: "Omi-sama?"
The other woman looked at her, with her dark brown eyes.

Omi: "Yes Aigis?"

Aigis: "When is out next assignment?"

Omi: "We have to go back to head courters to know that."

They both stood up, leaving the table side by side. Taking a cab back to home base.

[SWA - Leon's Room]

Leon was sleeping soundly on his bed, caring nothing on what was going on
outside door. Not even listening to someone important.

??????: "Leon! Wake up already, we don't have time to be late this time!"
He man continued to band on the door harshly.

Leon: "No.... I don't wanna..."
He tucked him self in under his blankets.

??????: "If you don't I'll make you run laps again!"

Leon jolted up and ran toward the door, to open it.

Leon: "There! Happy Christ!?"

Christ: "Yes, now get dressed. We're leaving soon."

Leon did as he was told.

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by on 2008-06-30 01:14:05 (edited 2008-06-30 16:49:11)
@snake can i still join?? i intended to post earlier but the Bio got me tangled ^^..

don't be afraid to read it ^^; i know it is long ^^:

For yourself:

Name: Rou
Pic:

Weapon:
SIG-Sauer P250

Panasonic Toughbook CF-30

Bio: a Japan born man that live in Italy, it's been a long time since he changes his nationality. After graduating he's been scout by some government agency due to his vast knowledge in computer. The agency is SWA. In consistency his parents already died when he was 16 in plane accident, he work hard with his ability, doing some dirty job around the internet. Most of his first year he spent by doing some part time job in a cafe. Later on he met a customer with computer problem in the cafe, he helped him out and for thank he offer him part time job in one of Italy largest computer company, from then he had nothing to fear in term of money. For the first year he spend before joining that company, if the month due couldn’t be paid he had to break into someone account and took one euro each account.. Imagine that how many accounts that he had broke into

But due to that SWA had known him. Although his record he had once only arrested that is when he broke into his own apartment because he left his key. Some passerby reported him and the police arrested him for burglary but soon after being release...

after certain event that change his life forever, he then had a siblings.... changing ways in work still not make him field expertise.... but now he handle both on computer and field work

For your "siblings"

Name: Francis Serene
Pic:

Class: sniper
Weapon:

Primary
Heckler-Koch MSG-90 sniper rifle

secondary
Bull Cherokee

Bio: There is certain thing in Rou's life he had never forgot... One, when he decided to enter SWA. Two, the girl that live in front of his apartment. Three, the first time he killed someone......

The story began after a year he joined SWA that moment he just working as Informant and computer guy, although he also being trained to used firearms and strictly ordered to carry one, he never knew the reason why he needed such a weapon until that fateful night

It's rarely that Rou had a day off and permitted to go home... or at least was his home before... he still paying the rent money of the apartment. Well he still had some attachment to that place... most of his belonging had been moved, there just some drink in the fridge, three pair of clothing and just normal furniture. Still this is his home. The place he had spent most of his hard time on.

When he was in his first college year he would gaze down the road from his window, while taking a break from studies... he would saw often but not always a girl, little girl playing around in front of her house or around the block with her friends. By then he would remember his childhood memory... playing together with girl at ease... jump few year then you would be awkward around girl.. His first childhood crush on junior high school..... Where is she now... he would wonder......

Full of reminiscing he went back to the same street, the same place, the same building he used to see every day. All of it stills the same well except the time... he was 3 AM in the morning. As he approached his apartment something felt awkward.. Something strange had happen.. Something that he couldn't describe, or could he? Intense feeling, scared, well that fix feeling that someone might have experience

With every minute he is getting closer to his apartment his feeling getting stronger. "Just one more block" Rou said to himself. He then arrived at his apartment block. everything look normal, just some old homeless bunch gathering around a drum of fire in the corner, a whispered of music can be heard slightly from a cafe three block from there, light could be seen in some apartment window, and a small fire in the girl house...

his brain stop a bit because of the feeling he had before, but it was just a moment, after all the information had been processed he sprang out and barge at the front door, first try was utterly failed..

"How in the world they did that in the movie" he mumbled

he took a few step back and try to kick the door, well the door itself was an old wooden door, and with enough force the door surely would break. By the third try the door had broken, Rou went inside and yelled "INCENDIO!!!INCENDIO!!!" but what he heard after that wouldn't leave his mind for almost the rest of his life

A sound of a gun being shot

"MAMA!! MAMA!! PAPA WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??"

"SHUT UP!! I CAN'T LEAVE YOU BOTH HANGING AROUND IN THIS VILE PLACE, SO I WILL TAKE YOU ALL, WE WILL BE AT PEACE, TOGETHER WE LEAVE THIS ROTTEN WORLD"

A second sound of the gun can be heard...

Rou slowing move toward the sound, even his heart and brain rejecting it his feet were taking him there, just when a was at the opening he saw two body laid down on the floor and a pool of blood began to build up. But what really frightened him was the guy; he was standing there with a smiled on his face, wearing the expression of satisfaction and evil. But then those evil eyes looked at him

"IT'S THEIR FAULT, THEY HAVE BEEN DRAGGING ME DOWN, I WOULD HAVE BEEN SUCCESS IF IT WEREN'T BECAUSE OF THEM!!! BUT NOW I'M FREE, FREE FROM THIS CHAIN!!!!"

“You sick bastard….”

“Maybe I am but what of it, you will die here as suspect of burglary, you killed my wife and daughter, and I have to kill you…. Oh how do I see god really blessed this day”

That was it; Rou had enough of this sick place, and this sick person. This person going to frame him for his doing even more he’s trying to kill him. He glances to the girl feeling sorry for her, and told her in his thought that soon he will join her…. Then he could get to know more about her… but then he saw something moving.. That girl is still breathing, slowly, but still breathing. That’s when he made a resolution… He took out his Sig-Sauer, the crept freeze about a moment, He didn’t understand. First why is that guy holding a weapon? Second who is that bastard? Does he know him? Third why is he so far above? Why the ceiling getting further? Why he could see the ceiling? That entire question was the questions he will solve in the next world

After that Rou took the girl to the hospital, he was questions by the officer but bail out just as fast as the officer asked him his name, which Rou hadn’t had time to answer.

After month of recovery and another month for rehabilitation there was none of this girl family coming to visit. No grandparent, no uncle or aunt, none. With his networking he found out that both of her parent we’re conducting a runaway marriage in which they soon regret after..

“Typical”

The girl knows Rou because he visited her so often. The nurse told her that he is his savior. And the girl always exaggerates to her roommate about him… being her knight in shining armor, or whatever fairytales heroes she had read.

The girl was moved to the ward because of money problem, though she had some money from her parent will, apparently her parent left almost none to support her trough high school. Not before long the discussion also reach the girl.

On that one evening she asked something that Rou wouldn’t forget

“Sir, how long can I stay here??”
“What do you mean??”
“I don’t have money right.. and I’m well aware of it.. my father wanted to kill me..”
“……….”
“Am I going to live in orphanage??”
“…… yeah…. After you are releases for this hospital….. theres…” Rou paused for a second, he don’t know how to say this
“There are none that would retrieve me right” said the girl bluntly
“So you know”
“Well I always cried at night sadden by the fact that no one who knew me coming here”
“Sorry.. I couldn’t -”
“No, no please… I’m grateful that you had come.. I’m really am”

Then there was a sudden awkward silent filled the air tear started to flow from her eyes “Please…please take me with you, please”

She was holding Rou’s arm, she was crying… some of her roommate stared at the scene. After a long 30 minutes she calm down

“Sorry, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to….. Could you please leave me alone?”

Rou nodded and was about to say something but then thought not too
Rou left the hospital with more thought around his mind…

How can he take care of her? SWA had no family relation and that would be best since you don’t know what would happen to your family…. This is the price Rou thought was easy when he entered SWA.. but look like it not that easy anymore

2 AM in the morning Rou was woken by the call from the hospital, something had happen and it’s not good. The girl slitted her own wrist; it’s lucky that the night shift nurse saw this and quickly called the doctor. Rou rushed to the hospital there he have been waited by the doctor

“So how is she doctor?”
“Stable for now… I gave her anesthesia a moment ago, she would be fast asleep”
“Can I see her??”
“Sure”

Rou wait in the hospital that night waiting beside her, but not long he too falls asleep. The sound of the bird and the light from the sun woke him, as he opened his eyes he saw her watching him.

“So?” Rou said
".....”
“Why are you doing it??”

The girl said nothing but she hold Rou sleeve

“Alright, there are some consequences if you what to be with me. I’m……I’m for once is not in liberty to take family, but I can have a 'siblings'………………….. Just forget what I said”

Rou stand up and wanted to leave, but the girl hold him

“I will take the consequences, I’ll take it”

Rou quiet for a while, there is much to consider, much matter to be thought before… but this girl……

“I’ll be back when the preparation complete, and before that would you please not to make me worry” said Rou
“I will” hype the girl

Rou walked to the door and opened it

“Francis be a good girl” after that the door closed

Francis blushed and happy it was the first time he said her name, and this is also the last time she remember it all…………..

Link | by on 2008-06-30 02:34:47
ooc:@snake-Light(Akihiko) and me just finished watching Eureka 7 last week..Hehe..Light got hooked to the Anemone thing.I got hooked on Nirvash type theEND...Haha I think I got my perspectives wrong.

[Rooftop]

Two people were seen crouching down on the rooftops.Both had guns.But only one had them out.The only thing that was heard were the pair of Headphones hanging from the younger ones neck.He was also the one looking in the scope of his rifle.The other one had his tongue out and looking in the binoculars

"...Ah...AHA!!!" shouted the other one as he stood up. "FOUND HIM!!" he added as he started to laugh.

"Ahhh~!..Shut up will you,Kenji?!" said the one with the scope as he looked at his partner.

"You shut up! Just get the target!" Kenji said as he started to point at the inside of the building.

"He'll get away!" he added as he took the binoculars off his eyes and looked at the other guy.

"Yeah yeah! Hold your horses....You distracted me..If he gets away,It'll be your treat tonight!" he said as he went back into sniping.

The music from the hanging headphones was heard again.

"Get it by your hands...Huh..What a fitting song." Kenji said as he looked back into the binoculars.A man with a big smile was visible.

A few seconds later the mans head suddenly had a hole on the middle.

"Pftt..The head again?" Kenji said as he took the binoculars off and laughed.

"Wadda ya expect?!" he said

"Don't you get sick of shooting heads,Minato?" Kenji said as he started to walk towards the building exit.

A few minutes later they were both on the first floor of the building with Minato carrying a Guitar Case.

"Man...This is just too easy." Minato said as he yawned and got into the car.

"Well it cant be helped.Were both lazy to do serious stuff..." Kenji said as he went into the driver's seat

They both laughed and drove off towards the headquarters.

Link | by on 2008-06-30 10:21:37
@Key:Aww,it's never too late ;D Beside,I just started the RP yesterday.What a great profile(and story) you did there.And you got yourself a HK MSG-90 sniper rifle too!That's one of my favorite sniper rifle among any rifles I come across.One of the HK's gun beauties,it is made after the famous PSG-1 and modified for military use(PSG-1 was one of the police/CT sniper rifle).Somehow,it turns out better than PSG-1.....You just got my respect,bud.Nice pick on sidearm,too.It took me a while to read the whole,thing,though,but it's worth the time.By the way,3 of the HK beauties are made out from G3 assault rifle,and PSG-1 and MSG-90 was two of them.Can you guess the third one?(Clue:It's a machine gun)

@princeninja(Is it correct?):Short,but good.Not bad at all.....!!No,it can't be.....It's the AWP horror again!!I hate that rifle in CS!!And with a Desert Eagle too!!

-SWA,Training Center-

Snake:Ah,you came on time.We just finish our training.Hmm,your girl is still as cute as before....*pats Symeria*

Alyssa:*seems to be jealous*

Snake: o.o" But Alyssa-chan's still the cutest ;D

Alyssa:*blush*

Snake:Shall we go,my dear?

Alyssa:Hai! *clings on Snake's arm*

Snake:hey,I can't walk properly.......

They went out thereafter.......

Link | by karuzo on 2008-06-30 20:06:53
@Snake- what is CQC??

-Karuzo's house ungerground-

-Karuzo was practicing his gunslinging abbilities, then he heard a rapid multiple head deafening sound-

Karuzo: Yeah.. its her....

-the boy left his location and went to the another target practice place where a 10 year old girl firing a CIS 50 MG Machine Gun, the girl notices him and stopped-

Karuzo: It seems that you liked it

Riana: Yeah.. the dual feed system lessen the time of loading and i liked it... did you modified it??

Karuzo: Yeah... Kz version... well i just made t more easy to use and the cooling system was modified

Riana: I see...

Karuzo: Finished schooling??

Riana: Yes... they are having a meetting today and tomorrow so...

Karuzo: I understand.... well bring your cello we will go outside

Riana: Really but.. isnt that...

Karuzo: Trust me the "Team" would not mind thought.. we are somewhat unnecessary as of now....

-Riana understand what his handler talking about, her rank has a heavy gunner was deployed in some anti- infantry missions, due to the fact that her weaponry was.... heavy in term of weight, the two prepared themselves and went outside, the girl carried his cello while the boy carried a black sportsbag-

-->

Link | by on 2008-06-30 21:07:39 (edited 2008-06-30 21:25:52)
@Snake-san : i need the job/mission from you^^

~schneiders apartment : corridor~
*after having dinner schneider and Enrietta planned to go to SWA*

Enritta : you are a cooking master bro!

Schneider : hahaha, oh sure! haha

Enrietta : BTW bro, do we have a mission today.

Schneider : nope, if there is.., Mr.Snake must have calling me.

Enrietta : ooh,

Schneider : why dont we have a training in training center, i want to see how much you grows your sniping ability.

Enritta : i'll impress you!

Schneider : wow, wow, from where this spirit come from?

Enrietta : i train everyday, even when you are not there

Schneider : WOW! good, but remember dont push yourself too much
*went out from the apartement*

Link | by on 2008-06-30 21:31:30
~SWA traning center~

Shinta: sure are close... thouse two...

Symeria:.......

Shinta: your silence never ment any good.... let's just see how well you've taken my advice to heart...

Symeria: *nods* I'll do my best...

Shinta starts the traning simulation. all was going well till symeria started firing both his MP5's at the same time and hit a hostage. the alarm sounds shinta stops the traning

Shinta: seems like you got carried away again... told you not to use both guns at the same time... at least not on full auto... if you wana fire using both guns use short controled burst....

Symeria: *looks down* im sorry... I..

Shinta: *pats her head* just do better next time...

Symeria: *looks up and smiles then nods*

Shinta: what d oyou say to a treat on your favorite burgers

Symeria: *nods and looks at shinta happily*

Shinta:it's settled then... we are going there now...

shinta and symeria leaves the traning area and goes to a nearby restaurant

Link | by on 2008-06-30 22:08:42
@Snake: Do we just make up our Missions or do we ask you for them?

[SWA - Lounge]

They walked in the building, they entered a large room.

Aigis: "I will wait here for you."

Omi: "Alright, just behave now."

Aigis nodded, sitting down holding on to her bag. Omi walked away to see the
head leader for missions.

[SWA - Hall]

Leon: "So whats the plan?"

Christ: "We need to ask someone first before we make out move."

Leon growled under his breath, looking irritated.

Christ: "Whats the matter?"

Leon: "We always have to ask, why not let them ask us?"

Christ: "Well they think we're not capable for any advance missions."

Leon: "All cause of my recklessness..."

Christ nodded his head softly as he patted Leon's head for comfort.

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by on 2008-07-01 03:05:29
[SWA - Parking]

The car that Kenji and Minato stopped.They both got off still arguing about what they'll have for dinner.

"Ahh..Shaddap already will ya?!" Kenji said as Minato said he wanted to eat pasta.

"I will not drive you to a restaurant..Eat what's on the Menu." Kenji said as he locked the car and went to the building

"Gahh!!I will not give up,Kenji!!! This isnt the last time your going to force me to eat there..Ill eventually force you.." Minato said as he got his guitar case and walked behind him

[SWA - Hallway]

Both of them were silent and passed by two other who were like them.

"Yo,whats up you two?" Kenji said as he passed them both and raised his right hand in a form of greeting.

"Finished a mission or going on one?..Well..Whatever it is your planning to do.I wish you luck." Minato said as he passed them.

"Man..Im starving..Catch you guys later." Minato added as he put his free hand on his stomach,which growled.

They both then proceeded to the Lounge.

[SWA - Lounge]

They both entered and saw Aigis alone.

"Ah..Omi's partner." Kenji said as he said down on the table next to her.

"Whats up?!" Minato said as he proceeded to his room. "Yo,Kenji.Ill just put this in my room...Dont you dare eat before me!" he said as he left.

"Ahh...Whatever.." Kenji said as he started out his head on the table and closed his eyes.

"Just get back before I get to sleep..." he said to Minato.

"Yeah yeah..." Minato's voice could be heard.

Link | by on 2008-07-01 09:29:48
@TM and Inx:I haven't got a idea for that......If there's one,a NPC will approach and gives you a mission(I think princeninja already got the idea,though).Or otherwise,when a player gets one and are required to tell the other players.And yup,it could be a favor from them too.In that case,you can choose to participate it(or not).

@KM:CQC stands for Close Quarter Combat.CQC is a part where you'll be literally squeeze in a tight spot(like in a building).Handguns are known to be usable in all CQC areas,but there are certain weapons that can be used in CQC.Carbine rifles,SMGs,shotguns......Those are some of them.The M249 MG you got there was one of them.Comes attached with retractable stock(was it folding?It looks like a retractable one,though) and short barrel,it's a suitable weapon for CQC use as well for field area(and some known large area) use.CQC also involves hand-to-hand combat,which sometimes involves Judo and stuffs(play MGS3 and you'll know what I mean ;D).By the way,I checked out the CIS .50 MG(By the way,it's a shortform for machine gun).Seems as though it was a extremely heavy MG,weighting up to 30kg for the gun itself.Added with a 20kg infantry tripod,it weights up to 50kg;a MG that cannot be handled alone.I wonder if the girl can really carry that stuff in a bag.....

@Xero:Looks like your "sibling" just shot a hostage too(Literally!) XD Speaking of dual wielding,there's a exception for it.If a pair of weapons are attached with laser sights,accuracy is no longer a concern.Point and fire away!!Then again,a dual wield expert will only use one gun at the time before switching to the next one.

-SWA,Open Hallway-

(In SWA,the Hallway is divided into 2 types.The first one was basically a indoor type where all girls/boys room are.The original 5 girls are in some of the rooms(each room can accommodate two person).Open Hallway is somewhat outdoor type;you can see gardens of flowers and grass while you're walking.If you're lucky,you could even spot Claes' garden too!)(Note:Claes was one of the original 5.Due to the death of her handler,Raballo,she wasn't able to participate any missions like other girls.Often seen doing her daily "job" most of the time as you see her)

Alyssa:Brother,what we're planning to do later?

Snake:Let see......We haven't ate lunch yet,no?

Alysa:Nope,not yet.

Snake:Hmm.......Alright....I'll let you decide today ;)

Alyssa:Yay~~~!

???:Ah,hello there,Snake.

Snake:Hello there,Jose.Hey,Henrietta's here too.(Note:Henrietta was also one of the original 5,and the cutest XD Jose was her handler,though.They're a pair of FN-exclusive gun user,having a P90 SMG(Henrietta) and a Five-Seven handgun(Jose) in their disposal)

Jose:Well,we're about to go for a lunch.Care to join?

Snake:Sure,if Alyssa agrees ;D Alyssa?

Alyssa:Sure,let's go!!I also wanted to talk with Henrietta too!

Jose:Our girls have become good friends,right Snake?

Snake:They sure did.....Shall we go?

Jose:Sure.Don't want to keep these two waiting...

-Later in a Restaurant-

Jose:Snake,it's been a month since you joined SWA.You haven't got yourself a mission,I presume?

Snake:Nope,not even one..To be honest,I feel peaceful here,in SWA......

Jose:Not like in your battlefield,huh.....

Snake:Yeah.And with girls around here,I don't feel so....lonely anymore.Like I have found a heaven......A place where I can be away from war.

Jose:I know how that feels,Snake.

Snake:Really?You do?

Jose:Yup.....

Snake:Guess we're buddies in a way.....

Jose:By the way,Snake,we'll have a meeting on a mission later on.

Snake:Looks like I'll be doing my first mission after a month.....

Link | by on 2008-07-01 10:00:28
@snake let see (looking at your link) Heckler und Koch 7,62mm HK 11 / HK 21 and 5,56mm HK 13 / HK 23 machine gun

well at first I have several choices I want her to have Tarvos for sniping ^^ for all rounder. but then i drop that plan and saw dragunov (but after seeing one of the original had it I drop that one) before i set my eyes at artic from british but then decided that HK is better ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SWA cafeteria]

Rou was seated near a window, his Toughbook was opened but he was looking outside.... reminiscing the past. But then his thought was interrupt by Francis presence

"Here, your coffee"
"thanks..."
"argh!!! thats it"
"???"

Francis took the coffee and drank all of it

"hey-hey you can't.." Rou tried to stop it

it was too late

"there it was finished, now let's go... you haven't eaten properly lately and you had too much coffee!! you know I've been willing lately to drained your laptop or even buried it in mud... but since I know that yours was a Toughbook everything is useless unless I made a hole in it"

"........ good thing i bought a Toughbook, normal laptop would had been destroy long time ago" Rou thought

"Now come with me, we'll eat at a restaurant, you pay!"
"alright, alright"

Rou gave up... he need a break anyway...so they went to a restaurant,

Francis surely have changed... she was more... tsundere than before... well before she just compassionate...Rou thought along the way

not long they both arrived at the restaurant

Link | by on 2008-07-01 13:00:28
@Snake: I see, thanks for telling us.

[SWA - Hallway]

"Yo,whats up you two?" Kenji said as he passed them both and raised his right
hand in a form of greeting.

Christ: "Hello. We're just going to see whats new today." He smiled.

"Finished a mission or going on one?..Well..Whatever it is your planning to
do.I wish you luck." Minato said as he passed them.

Christ: "We were just about to get one, and I wish you luck as well."

"Man..Im starving..Catch you guys later." Minato added as he put his free
hand on his stomach,which growled.

They watched them walk way, till they were no where to seen.

Leon: "Who were they?" He asked wryly.

Christ: "Thats was Sir Kenji and his partner Young Minato, they are a Sniper class."

Leon: "They look so much alike don't they?"

Christ: "Yes they do."

Both of them headed toward the office of one of the assignment givers.

[SWA - Lounge]

"Ah..Omi's partner." Kenji said as he said down on the table next to her.

Aigis looked to see who was there, she nodded her head as a sign in agreement.
She just watched their actions, she did not move.

[SWA - Office Center]

Omi entered the room, headed toward the main desk.

Lady: "May I help you?"

Omi: "Yes, I Omi Hojikami ask for a mission to do.:

Lady: "Ah yes, we have already listed some assinments you can do.
Here they are."

The lady handed a piece of paper to her, then read what was listed. She looked
back her and nodded her head.

Omi: "We'll have this done in 2 weeks tops."

She then left the room.

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by on 2008-07-01 18:24:11
[SWA - Lounge]

Kenji stood up getting irritated.

"What the hell is he doing?! Its taking too long." Kenji said as he messed up his Hair.

"Er..Excuse me then,Aigis-san." Kenji said as he left the room and went to Minato's room.

[SWA - Minato's room]

Kenji opened the door and saw Minato playing on his game console.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Kenji said as he sat down next to him.

"I told you not to play that game yet! I mean we just bought it!" he added as he got the controller and started to play

"Well..Lets just eat later then." Minato said as his concentration was on the game.

"Yeah.." Kenji replied as he was also absorbed in the game.

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3 Displaying 41 to 60 of 79 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0053 seconds at 2024-04-26 11:53:59