Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 5
Link | by on 2007-11-24 14:33:03
@ ICD: Yay! New song~ Link~ ^o^/ Great job again :3 and nice harmonies, like Erkun said!
I wish I could sing like you T_T

And I did a terrible, terrible thing today...
I butchered the poor, unsuspecting family of dumplings...
le pouvre Dango Daikazoku D':

The Massacre of the Dango Daikazoku

Massacre of all the people who are brave enough to click the above link, lol -.-'
Massacre of Tsume's vocal chords D':

Not very good at imitation, I am D':

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-11-24 16:49:31
@ Asd:
Do you have some method of making karaoke? (not the invert style of Audacity...)

@ ICD:
OMG~ I have been wanting to sing Link for soooo long!!
Everyone is beating me to it D: And doing better at it too XDDD
Love the harmonies!! Love your voice in general XD
(Yeah i agree!!! VERY low for females and rather high for males XD Darn, i wanna sing this too now...)

Love it! I can never get some of the lyrics right...>.>

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-11-24 19:36:16
Smilies: OMG...YOU sang...THE IMPOSSIBLE SONG!!!!! Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! GOOOOOOOD JOB!!!!! *-* And the other song was cool too!!! Now I'm excited to have you in the Gendou Idol *-*

ICD: Wowww!! Looong time no see ^-^ I looove Laruku songs! Woww your low notes got better!! *-* Great harmonies, great as always! ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-11-24 23:56:19
@ICD: yeah, Long time no see (LTNS) The song is a bit low for your vocal range. Some of the low notes are a little off because you did great overall. The mic did distort the recording a bit but it isn't a big problem. Glad to see that you are alive and kicking. Love to hear you sing, as always.

Link | by Terror on 2007-11-25 02:16:26
Boy, have I been gone awhile... xD

'-Break It Down Again-as-sung-by-TOD-'

-and-

'-Alone-as-sung-by-TOD-'

I love my new mic! xD

Link | by on 2007-11-25 04:53:06
Quickie post~

Jiriri Kiteru (no karaoke version)

Did this for the sake of singing something. *shot and runs off the com before she gets killed*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-11-25 16:29:53
@Shinji:: Hee...like i said... can't comments till I hear u sing! >_<
Still hope to hear you sing soon~

@Asder:: cool!! great job on that song!! As for the video... seriously, it is almost human impossible... hahahaha... ok... that was an overstatement...

@HIkari:: I can't hear the song... it was lagging too much for me!! T.T

@TOD:: great songs with great singing as usual~

@Rixena:: My 1st time listening to this song... but i loved it instanly! Great singing~~~

Link | by on 2007-11-25 17:20:59
Rixena: Niiice job on that song!!! ^-^

Tod: Yaaaaay new mic!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by ICD on 2007-11-26 05:23:17
Back with yet ANOTHER new song X"D

This time it's a duet. Did it ages ago but only got mixed by my duet partner, Shika Megumi :)
It's Naruto's ED - Nagareboshi ~shooting star~. Rapping is hard for me.. but I tried anyway X"D

Enjoy~
SOUNDCLICK

Link | by on 2007-11-26 06:08:45
@hikaru kawaii voice...:3

@rixena..BANZAI BANZAI~!!..you could have sing with the karaoke version..^^ ekeke i got hyper listening to you sing lols..

@TOD..not bad..wahhaha`~!!..^^

@ICD..+.+ nice nice..

as for me...i cant find A SONG AHHHH~!!!..haiz..and my mic dont seem to be working i must try some other option..T.T

RENO..IS CLAIMED..

Link | by on 2007-11-26 07:50:53
@engel: xD Did I get you addicted? LMAO

@Pame: ^^ thanks~

@Shinji: O.O ROFL you got hyper? xD How did that happen?

@TOD: WHOO! I missed your singing~ Yay for your new mic!

@ICD: Nice~y! ^^ Good job!

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by smilies on 2007-11-26 11:19:52
@engel: Hiya~~ XDDD

@Pame: Thanks!! :D

*runs away to do homework*

Ed is clearly scared of you.
Here's my DeviantART;; here's my store~

Link | by on 2007-11-26 16:22:54
@ICD:: Great song!! Great duet! Great rapping!! Sing more!!! >_<

@Rixena:: hahahaha... perhaps~ =p

Link | by smilies on 2007-11-27 13:57:21 (edited 2007-11-27 13:59:13)
Hi guys :3

New song wooo!!

Er... did I say "new song"? I meant... "finishing homework"! Yes! That's it! *runs away*

Edit: @ICD: Awesome rapping!! :D

Link | by on 2007-11-28 02:52:13
@smilies: xDDDD "finishing homework" LMAO Nice singing, btw!

I was bored and procrastinating against studying my remaining three subjects for my remaining three papers. Sue me.

...wait don't. I liek my money. *shotshotshot*

All songs were done without the karaoke version. xD

Koi no Jubaku (better version since I found the mp3 xD) Better version of the earlier version of this song I posted earlier. xD

Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW

Gag 100 Kai Bun Aishite Kudasai

I actually have one more, but haven't converted it from WAV to MP3. xD *shot*

Link | by smilies on 2007-11-28 09:10:20
@Rixena: I am really! ...really ^^; Thanks! :D
And nice singing yourself!! Awesome recordings XDD

@Engel: I like your version of Scarlet - you had me singing along XDD

Link | by on 2007-11-29 07:29:33
@smilies: Okai. I believe you. xD thanks~

I have moar song! 8DDDD

Bye Bye Matta Ne

Koi no Jubaku (again)

Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW (version 2)

Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai'

Link | by MONIQUE on 2007-11-29 08:22:13 (edited 2007-11-29 08:24:16)
currently listening to all songs in this page

can't comment yet....

but so far they are all good ^^

*runs off to listen more*

no siggies needed

Link | by on 2007-11-29 09:04:39
BECAUSE I'M A GIRL-FAME

Yaaaaaay some of you have heard this...but for the others who hasn't...now the song is in youtube!! you guys comment please *-* and rate it 5 stars Hehehehe...^-^

Thank youuu

Link | by on 2007-11-29 16:41:46
Wow!! Many new song!! Great job ppl!!

I wanna record something too but I can't... exams coming... But I did record something for my fren ytd as her mobile phone ring tone... hahahaha!! I'm a naughty gal >_<

@smilies:: wuu!! I'm so glad that you liked it! I always wanted to try and sing scarlet but for some strange reason (unknown even by me) I never did attempt it... but I'm glad I finally did! =)

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, ... 41 Displaying 41 to 60 of 831 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0106 seconds at 2024-05-04 12:49:59