Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-05-21 18:08:52
@Asder::
Ya... it'll be nice to have a club... but it seems like so far only 4 have seem to be interested in this idea (which includes myself) T_T
Eks! Too much busou renkin for me... sorry Kasuma san m(-_-)m;;;

@Z::
Hahaha... i'm sorry... but I have always luff at song like these... like Pretty cure song. Dunno how but they seem to tickle my funny bones alot. >< BUt u really seem to enjoy yourself singing it and is it great!

@Erkun::
Welcome to the thread! OMG! you sang really well! When it first came on I even tot is the original singer! >< Kyaa!!

@Neon::
Thanks! I tried very hard for the whispers... but is still not to standard yet but I'm glad that you liked it!
And I love Endless story! And you did great! You hit the high notes v smoothly! Post more!! ^^

@Falcona::
Hahaha... good! so next time you feel that you can't sleep, it'll be the healthy sleeping pills for ya~ ;)

@Kali::
Ya... I was reluctant to do the whispers at first coz... is so difficult (I think you know what I mean) but w/o it... the song seems to have someting missing... so I tried it anyway~ Glad that you liked it too! And... thats one of my fav too!

@Rei san::
Glad that you like it! But think I can only post after exams... muz.... concentrate... >< * thinking of what song will be nice to sing next =X *

@William::
I'm glad the song moved you... I put in lotsa feeling while singing it! Will post sth after my exams... which ends in mid jun... :S tt's provided I can find a song to sing *mind in complete blank*

A SHOUTOUT to Minna san!! Anyone interested to starting a Karaoke Club?! (maybe something similar to Kazuma san's L-tea club

Link | by DeG on 2007-05-21 18:23:22

wah =_=u

@Engelwings, Neon, Asder::
Haha! You guys are just making an excuse for me to sing! xD..lolz.
But I can't right now, and I feel lazy using another pc to record, then transfer it here. :P
I'll do instrumentals first, which will be posted in the musicians thread. ^^

@Asder::
That song wasn't SOD! -_-u

@William::
Yeah as I said, I can't because my pc can't detect my mic. >_>

@Engelwings::
Nice song. :) And yeah it sounds like you were close to the mic. But good! ^^

So you guys gonna make a karaoke club? ^-^"
Great. :)

Hey welcome. ^-^
It doesn't have to be anime, here you can sing anything. :P
Oh and nice song and good singing on "alones". Sing the full version next time! (if it's available) Hehe. :D

woo sentai! wahehe nice song dood! I miss the sentai era... :)
It wasn't bad bro! ^^ And it's the Tagalog version too haha.. of course. xD
I feel the passion.. haha.

@KaLi-chan::
wth?!! What are ya thinking? Pame ish scary!! noooooo...... haha but AX is still in June-july...don't worry, I'll sing something before that..Maybe. :P

Oh yeah! I like NANA soundtracks...nice. :)
That's from the live action movie, ne? ^-^...that's a sad song actually... xD
Good job~ :D

@Suzaku::
*pokes* >_>

kenshin

Link | by Erkun on 2007-05-21 19:05:06 (edited 2007-05-21 19:08:44)
Thanks guys. Glad you appreciate it. A catchy song, so I decided to try that one.

@Neon: if you look closer at my sig (but you might get dizzy), its Koyuki's band in BECK.
My previous siggy's kinda overboard, exceeding the file limit hehe ^.^ By the way, great job on Endless Story. :)

@Pame: A duet? That would be great! It'll be an honor for me :) Hmm... what song?

@devils-angel: Yeah, there were echoes :DDD

@Engelwings: hehe, thanks. Oh Broken Wings was great! You have a soothing voice. :)

@Shinta: Yeah, I'll watch out for the full ver, but that'll be a complete torturing of my voice. XDD

@Z: I've heard maskman and face, and I definitely disagree with you calling you're songs SOD's. :P They were great man. Pinoys rock. >;D

Link | by on 2007-05-21 23:08:58

~woah version 3 already... O_O *waves* ~yo... ^^

@Z: nice song...brings back childhood memories...~hahahaha... ^^

@Erkun: nice voice... ^__________________^

...A song FROM HELL.... click here!

anyways... karaoke club is nice...^^

*hides in teh darkness*

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-05-22 00:40:41 (edited 2007-05-22 00:42:16)
@william hahaha (wlangya pinoy ka pala!hahaha nice!)wow your pinoy!hehehe maskman was the theme song of my youth!hahaha its amazing that people still remembers it!hahaa even if my version sucks!hahahaha

@erkun man you rock!hahaha nice work!hahaa (at pinoy ka pa!nyhahaha) and your pinoy too! wanna join songs of dooM!hahaha joke!BLEACH!

@kali i'm looking for that song now...i'll try to sing it!hehehe

@engel of course i enjoy singing that nostalgic song even if i sounded bad!hahaa that was the theme song of my youth!hahaha

@shinta nak duet with pame!cant wait

@neon wow neon!NICE! ang galing mo talaga IDOL! (your great!)GREATO!hahaha post more...i think you'll have more availabel time when your in college... i know i do!hahaha

@mizuki wow you know maskman! AMAZING! hahaha wow you sound cute! nice! good job!

Link | by on 2007-05-22 00:47:02 (edited 2007-05-22 00:49:54)
Smoothing voice eh... did it lulluby u to sleep like Falcona did? :p

@yuna_elixir::
**waves back** Hello~~
nice song there! And totally loved your chibi Enma Ai!

No! you din sound bad... just that listening to songs like this make me luff... in a good way. nostalgic song eh... maybe i should start singing Sailormoom... OK.. I beta not... or I'll luff at myself.... :D

OK... so I guess we can have a Karaoke Club afterall. ^^
But... I'll need help with doing that L-sipping tea thingy coz I'm basically a PC aho.
Anyone have any ideas what to have for the club and any volunteers to make banners/avatars or whatever you call that thing up there? (-_-)||| I'm sorry... i really know nuts about stuff like that...

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-05-22 01:45:46
ok... my first NEW DOOM SONG!

kujibiki unbalance

@kali movin sure is upbeat and fast!hahah im not sure i can sing it...hahaha gotta practice...

@engel cant wait for your new song too and yes sing sailor moon!Hahaha! um your sig kinda exceed the 100px limit...(you kinda have a scrolly)you can change it by changing the height=(below 100) you have text below your sig so it exceeded the limit
try lowering the height of the img to 80 or 75

Link | by on 2007-05-22 04:27:06 (edited 2007-05-22 06:11:12)
PAME:
thanks! what's the next song we'll expect from you? :D

ENGELWINGS:
^___^ The whispers were okay... if you're not satisfied with it, you can always do better next time, nee? :D
I'll *try* to make that thingy you're talking about... hehehe I'll just try, I'm not very good with photoshop :P

SHINTA:
Heehee~ were we that obvious? :P
yeah... it's a sad song, when Reira sang it in the concert, Nana cried :(

ERKUN:
Ohh... Beck eh? nice! and thanks :D

MIZUKI:
I like the song a lot! I think you have a cute voice :D

KUYA Z:
Ahahahaha! you think so? thanks for the compliment :D
Isn't that a song from Genshiken?
Weeeeeeeee~ it was a nice song! I think you did really well.

EDIT:
here's a first try for the "karaoke club" :D

Maybe I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

Link | by ICD on 2007-05-22 05:33:14
this is me and blasianyaoi singing seishun amigo.
:) some of you might have seen it already but still.. X"D

YOUTUBE

comments are appreciated ^^

Link | by Erkun on 2007-05-22 08:45:19
@Mizuki: *waves* ~yo thanks. Cute voice & song! ^^

@Z: Songs of Doom? Yeah! I'll join! XDD And another new doom song?! woohoo!!

@Engelwings: Hey, I'm serious! You have a nice voice! :P

@ICD: That was a great duet! Keep it up! ^^

Link | by on 2007-05-22 09:55:52 (edited 2007-05-22 10:05:00)
ICD: I commented on youtube! I loved it!

Erkun: I've always wanted to sing Moment from Gundam Seed I think it is...I just love that song by Vivian and Kazuma. Wanna gve it a try? Or do you know any other song??

Neon: Yeshh!!

And here...it's a little bit of an experiment...

COME FROM INUYASHA. cOVER By Me! ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TT2oDoT88Q

Come-Inuyasha Cover by Pame

Let me know your comments please!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-05-22 11:05:12
OMG!!! Version 3 already?? >.<

is been ages since i posted in the karaoke thread..
Well, I haven't sing anything anyway...

I'm gonna post my coments on the las 3 songs and try to keep at day for ow on...

@Zparticus: XD nice dude, funny songs as always =P

@ICD:wow that was yuou??
you have a great voice!! congratulations *dragon hug*

@Pame: yay!! awesome as always. I lvoe your voice so much!!
when are you planing on record the new version of Fairy Dreaming?

Link | by on 2007-05-22 11:40:22
ICD:
KamePi? Hehehehe Haven't seen Nobuta wo Produce yet... It's a nice song... Now the song's playing in my head... Hahahaha I like your voice...

PAME:
as expected... very nice... your voice is very soothing to the ear pame-san *hails*

DN:
wanna hear you too! :D

Link | by on 2007-05-22 15:00:35

@Z: Of course, I know maskman. ~nice new doom song...
*dances* ~weeeeeeeeeee....

@engelwings: you can call me M or mizuki... *hugs*

@neon: awww..thankies... ^_____________^
nice work on the image for the karaoke club...

@ICD: /clap GREAT DUET... love your songs... ^^

@erkun: *hypnotized by erkun's siggy* *drool*

@pame: i love that song 'Moment' by Vivian or Kazuma...
me and garudo will try that song for a duet...someday... ^^ As always
/hailness to pame's song.../heart your voice pame-chan...^^

another song i want to post here... this song is for my crush...
i hope he gets to hear it...but i don't want him to hear my singing
*ebilness* voice from hell...

My Answer by Hitomi Takahashi

i'm gonna try making something for the karaoke club after
i get back from our long trip today... ^_______________^

Link | by on 2007-05-22 15:46:45
@ ICD:
Hey it's pretty good!!!!!! You and your friend were great ^^
Post more :)

@ Pame:
O_O OMG!!!! that was really pretty!!!!!!! YAYAYYYYAYAYYYY!!!!
I loved it!!!!!

You just made me love the song Come :D I used to dislike it alot. You version, however, it wonderful ^^

Sing the full version soon!!!

Yeah!! make a karaoke club :3

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-05-22 17:22:28
@ICD nice as always!

@pame good job

@mizuki for a crush eh...(babe na pala na ghaharana ngayon ha!hahaha) nice! its very good! not horrible at all

@dragon negro hey we gotta keep songs of doom alive! post a new song!

@erkun hahah welcome to the club!hahaha but really your songs aint song of doom material !hehehe

Link | by on 2007-05-22 17:43:09 (edited 2007-05-22 17:45:07)
nice song!! U sung with enthuism as usual! Cute opening too! ^^ Hee... does sailormoon have song? I only remember the opening music but not the vocal part. Though of doing Ranma but that one I totally can't recall any song :S Maybe Dragonball Z? Chala head cha la~~~ hahaha... cannot~~ I'm already luffin just by thinking about it! XD
Is my sig beta now? adjusted it to 80. Perhaps thats why my sig was removed a while ago... twice...

Not bad! But it somewhat reminds me of American Idol or similar =X

@ICD::I can't seem to load ur video @ office :S Will try when i get home :( Wanna see+hear it~~

Thank u... thank u sooo very much... *cries (happy)*

@Pame::
hee... added comments on the youtube! Go see! ><

@M::
Hope your crush get to hear it coz is no SOD~~ is good! Looking fwd to seeing what you have in mind for Karaoke club too~ ^^
I love the song Moment too... but can't seem to get any guys to duet with! I've yet to hear gendou san's voice. Hope to get to hear ur duet with him soon!

Link | by on 2007-05-22 17:44:57
Engelwings: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I saw your comment! Thank you so so much!!

I really like the Karaoke CLUB Idea!!! ^-^ Wohoooooooo

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-05-22 17:53:27
@engel your sig is now scrolly free!hahaha i dunno with sailormoon but if you want to sing dragon ball you can sing the ending song in dragon ball (the little goku) the one showing bulma...i dunno!hahaha

yeah KARAOKE CLUB...but in a way this thread is the KARAOKE CLUB!hahaha

Link | by on 2007-05-22 18:06:29
@Pame::
U reply fast! I just posted it and u replied... hahaha

yea... we are all members of the Karaoke club... just tot that we shld have it official and have a sig or sth like the "L-sipping tea" icon to show that we are the proud ppl who post our Karaoke up! hahaha... be it SOD or otherwise!

Hmm... I can't remember DragonBallZ ed song... but I think I liked the Dragonball GT op... but I can't remember how it sounds though :S
maybe I can sing evangelion op... Zangoku tenshi... at least that song i remember...i think... =X

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, ... 50 Displaying 41 to 60 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0127 seconds at 2024-04-24 21:27:50