Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou RPer's United~!
Link | by zen on 2011-04-22 09:44:11
@BRS aww don't say that, Night might be doing something. :c

@KM yeah, must be it. Well I hope he returns though. I cannot continue without his post lol maybe I'll do something about it.

@Yumi-chan WELCOME BACK~ :3

@Jon one more round and I will post already. I hope you don't mind.

Gendou RPer's United~!

Keiko Kubota (窪田 啓子)
&
Homura Akemi (暁美 ほむら)
are CLAIMED

By ZEN

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-04-24 09:13:22
A lot of senior guys going missing recently. Zero..Icarael...Night and even Snake!

Also anyone knows what happened to Scarlee and Anke? Haven't seen them in a very long time already. Flyhelt has finally returned after a very very long absence.

Link | by red_13 on 2011-04-24 09:17:32
@Roxas I don't know about Anke, but Goshujinsama can't access her computer at this time, but I don't know the full details.

Link | by zen on 2011-04-24 09:25:14
@Roxas Lol, Snake is somehow still active. Icarael too manage to get online. Zero is also there but Night is the one who's missing. :c

Gendou RPer's United~!

Keiko Kubota (窪田 啓子)
&
Homura Akemi (暁美 ほむら)
are CLAIMED

By ZEN

Link | by on 2011-04-24 11:17:34
@Zen and Roxas:Yep,I am.Since I haven't got a replacement for my broke-down PC,I'm limited to check for new posts via PSP.But hey,I'll post when I had a actual PC access ;D (Dang the PSP and her writing limit XP)

Freedom's the power of everything!! Usual RP characters

Link | by on 2011-04-24 21:00:08
Yeah, I'm kind of wondering where Anke went as well. She never did start posting again, so I sort of gave up on the 'Free and Dream' thing. I have no way of going on without her around. king has been gone for some time as well, he was the other member of the 'Free and Dream' group that I needed for my character to continue on. Haven't even bothered to get in contact with Kenji with those two missing.

I know Icarael is on and off all the time, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him turn up sometime soon.

Took me quite a lot longer to make a post in God Child than I expected. Kind of late at night right now, and I'm getting really sleepy, so I will post in 'Pokemon' and (possibly) 'Under the Pale Blue Sky' tomorrow morning. I can't really think straight right now. @_@

Speaking of 'Under the Pale Blue Sky' though, I have a lot of work to do on that one. I think I'm about to cause a brick wall in the story, mainly because I'm having trouble working out what happens next. Anyway, we'll see how that goes. Doing my best to make sure that doesn't happen.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2011-04-25 13:11:34
@ Jon- Yeah, King has been gone for awhile now that you mention it.

@ Roxas- Zero, Icarael, and Snake are still somewhat active, the only one I'm really wondering about is Night (Although quite a few people are wondering what happened to him).

Anke might come around Gendou again. I saw her on another site, and she said that she's on break now (Although from the sound of it, her break does seem a bit busy). I'm not sure if she'll be back RP-wise though...

Link | by zourato on 2011-04-25 22:52:11 (edited 2011-04-25 22:53:25)
Username: Zourato
Nick: Zou

RP:

Highschool in the Military

The Awaken

The Guardian Hero Trials

Stigma of the Shadows

Shadows of Tomorrow

Link | by Lando on 2011-04-28 08:49:56
yo, probably this was my first time to be really posting here :U

well anyways, I got an idea for a new RP, but I've only thought of the theme, so I might get more ideas tomorrow... The RP theme would be a fantasy world where many races live together or maybe in state of war. (I'll be using Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Taurens, and probably more or less that) So yeah, tell me what you guys think of this one, and I'll be adding more ideas before it gets released (and this was my first time on making an RP). Or I might scrap it if its not a good one

Link | by red_13 on 2011-04-28 11:51:34
@Landon sounds awfully like a WoW-based RP. But the idea is good. Just tweak some things.

Link | by on 2011-04-29 20:23:41 (edited 2011-04-29 21:30:17)
@Toyumi - That's a little disappointing to hear. I was hoping that she would come back eventually. I really liked the idea she put out on how to end our characters story in Free and Dream and wanted to see it happen (although, an end to Free and Dream doesn't seem likely now, whether or not Anke comes back).

It looks like I'm going to have to start another round of cleaning on my RP's and remove anyone who hasn't posted in quite some time. 'Under the Pale Blue Sky' is still doing well in that regard, but Pokemon has lost almost half of its cast so far I believe. Myself, Toyumi, Haseo, Fenris and LnDn are the only ones posting at this point. I know king has been absent for some time now, but he doesn't strike me as someone who has lost interest in this RP.

I don't want to make the cast much larger because I like having smaller groups of players, but maybe I should invite another person in. I still have quite a few PM's from people who were looking to get in.

On another note, I'm wondering how 'Under the Pale Blue Sky' picked up 20,000 views. It's not really a big deal, but I find it a little odd. Either some kind of error happened or some people viewed the thread quite a lot in a short amount of time.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2011-04-29 20:29:16
Hey everyone, I have recently made a new rp based on the idea I told about before. But I changed the whole psychic scenarios to a manga idea of mine.

Not sure how far or how long will this rp last. I hope it last longer than many of my rps.

I hope that most of you will join despite heavy loads of school work and such.

The rp I created is called INFINITE CONTRACT

Link | by on 2011-04-29 21:26:09
@zero: a very interesting RP you got there... I want to join if I'm not preparing something... :)

Link | by Aoi on 2011-04-29 22:58:00
@Jon
Welp, sorry for Pokemon, I'm still trying to figure out whether to go to the contest first or the gym first.

Link | by Guitar! on 2011-04-30 05:27:00
Hi guys. As you may already know, I'm not active in Gendou anymore.
Well, school is indeed tiring. Hahaha. I have to make 2hrs worth of travel to get to school and back home.
And the projects well, as an Architect, it very VERY tedious.
Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

That said, yes, I'm dropping on all the RP's I'm on. (Maybe I'm already out of it :x )
Love ya guys.

Miss ya. ♥

So sorry. ):

Bye bye.

I will be busy, but I will sometimes just drop-by.

Alright, see you people soon!

Mio is Awesome!

Link | by srt01 on 2011-04-30 06:27:34
@chiny: alright, I will be taking your position on manGing SoMI( already got permition from Saphire) I will try to keep your character alive for just on case you comeback. Hope things get better for you...

photo SRTsigver3_zps80ee60d1.png

Link | by on 2011-04-30 09:03:58 (edited 2011-04-30 09:06:55)
@ Jon- I'm still in both the RP's, I've been waiting for someone to post in the Pokemon RP before I post there again (I posted there just a few days ago so that isn't too big of a problem), and now I'm waiting on Aoi in Under the Pale Blue Sky since Cloak's character asked his character to lead the way to the Guild and whatnot. Although I might make a post there later today regardless just to get things moving again with my group.

And that is really weird about the number of views for the RP, especially since it has less than 100 posts.

@ Zero- Your new RP reminds me of Immortal Machina a lot, probably because of the setting, the type of factions in the RP, and the whole contract thing.

Link | by on 2011-05-01 16:44:34
Well, today was the last day of my Spring Break, so my activity is going to decline once again. Though this should be the last week of less activity since this is the last week of Volleyball. After that, I should be free again to post on weekdays, since I'll actually be home for my then an hour a day. >.>

Also, anyone seen or heard from Kyousuke? She kinda just upped and disappeared after Toyumi closed Branded.

Tales of FC

Link | by Aoi on 2011-05-01 21:26:54
@Toyumi
And here I was, waiting for you to post. >_> Oh well, since you posted, it's my turn. Coming right up, I guess.

20k views is weird though.

Link | by on 2011-05-02 11:50:25
@ Aoi- I don't think there are turns for posting in RP's. XD

I always just post when I have to post or when I feel like posting there (Like when it's been a long time since I last posted in an RP or whatnot).

I was waiting for you to post because, like I said before, in the last two lines of Cloak's last post in Under the Pale Blue Sky she asked your character to lead the way. Since you weren't posting there, I just had Wren take the lead instead so our group could get moving again.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, ... 49 Displaying 361 to 380 of 983 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0214 seconds at 2024-04-27 12:27:30