Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club ver 2~
Link | by on 2007-10-22 20:03:15
\(^3^)/
oh yeah~! i'm back~! woohoooooooooooo~!
i don't want to think about my exam results for now.. gaaah.. =_=

oh..oh.. how ish everyone~!? sorry if i am really really REALLY away for so long...

*bonky myself*

^^

*beary hug~ness for all*

-mizuki-

Link | by on 2007-10-22 21:02:19
WELCOME BACK MIZUUUUU!!!

Engel: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ^-^ You succedeed then! (Is that how you write succeeded? Ughh whatever...)

I'll try to record Hare Hare Yukai ahahahaha XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-10-22 22:19:14
@Isis:: practise makes perfect! And sometimes is good to get comments so that u'll know where u need improvement and how~

@Mizuki:: *biggy beary hugzzzz* U'll finally back!!!!! Mizuki~ Which song do u wana do for the KC theme song? Hare Hare Yukai, Hey!say! or Mata Ashita (Ouran)?

@Pame:: hahaha... succeded... succedeed~~ as long as we know what we are talking about... it doesn't matter~ :Þ

Link | by ayu_mia6 on 2007-10-22 22:50:27
Welcome back mizu~chii!

Link | by on 2007-10-22 22:59:24
@pame:
go for it~! I wanna hear you sing Hare Hare Yukai. ^___^

@engel:
will do. right now, I'm working on a duet with Z nii-chan :P

@mizuki:
mizu is back! welcome back mizuki! I know you did well on your exam! Any new songs?

Link | by on 2007-10-23 05:36:07
We are still voting for a theme song?...wow...

Exams are drawing near for me so my time here has dwindled since I last was online (which was centuries ago) and will dwindle till after exams...*sigh*

At least I am still sane! *pose*

Link | by on 2007-10-23 16:12:49
@ Pame:
yes yes yes sing Hare Hare Yukai ^-^
I would be so glad to sing it with someone (isn't it three singers?), but I think i'd ruin it xDD

@ Falcona:
oh no, the three theme songs are Hare Hare Yukai from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Mata Ashita from Ouran High School Host Club, and Hey! Say! from Lovely Complex.

Now all the members are just choosing which song they want to participate in ^^

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-10-23 17:38:17
XD this is not a post to pray for votes XD!!

I want to tell next sunday will be an Anime Expo in Costa Rica and I will participate in the Karaoke contest, I chose "God Knows" as song for the Karaoke, so I hope to do my best on Sunday

Link | by on 2007-10-23 18:03:17
Happy Mole Day! <~ random
I wrote a mole song :3 all mine, lyrics, everything :3

Mole Day!

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-10-23 18:26:32
@Hikari:: gomen ne... for taking so long to listen to ur song...
Danzai no Hana>> U were singing this with really deep voice at the start (iknow this song requires that...)and falsetto @ the chorus...
I was thinking, perhaps u'll be able to put in more energy + emotion if u tune the pitch of the song to suit urs? Also, ur were too fast on the bridge of the song. THe 2nd sentense is to come in after a short instrumental and not directly after the 1st sentense~
But I see improvement from ur previous recordings!! Good job!
Also, u might wanna try singing the Ballad ver too. Is slower so I think in terms of emotion injection u can do better there. There is the BGM for that somewhere in the this thread or the Share ur Karaoke Thread (I can't rem which)

Mole day>> ur voice was trembling at the start. I haven't heard this song before so I can't really comment much. and... for some reason I couldn't catch the words (prolly due to lousy office speakers). THe tune seems to be kinda repetative too... and after reading again I now know why I haven't heard the song b4... coz u wrote them (thus this is the 1st time I hear this song)! Engel ish sooo silly!! (>w<)

@Neon:: wuuhuu!! A duet with Z! Can't wait to hear that!!

@Falcona:: like Suzaku mentioned... we are now choosing the song we (each member) wanna sing from that 3 selected (winners from voting previously) songs. ANd from the records... *flips pages* you have chosen to sing Hare Hare Yukai for the KC theme song~

@Suzaku:: Sing it with 3 singers... good idea... it'll be a bit of fun before the recordings for KC Theme song starts... Hmm... mind I'll join in? I'll try to use a more normal voice to sing though...

@Luiz:: OMG!!! Good luck on the competition!! *brings out pom poms to cheer*!!

Link | by on 2007-10-23 18:53:00
@ Hikari:
yesh i think you should try the ballad version :3
and omg! you wrote the entire song? nice ^^

@ Luiz:
once again.....GAMBATTE! ^__^

@ Engel:
I'm not sure if i'm doing it yet xDD even if i do, you'd probably have to do the mixing or something =/ cause i suck at it xD
and of course you can join in =D i'd be honored :)

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-10-23 18:59:12
finally back but meh ish soooooooooooooooo behind with teh latest here on teh club and meeh ish teh vice president..

wait~!
rEi~chama..where ish mah membership card~ness? ._.

[engel~ness] KC theme song~ness..hmmm.. HEY~! SAY~! ^^

[mia~dokiness] thankies..you're still teh "gwapu~ness" ssshhinnger~! ^^

[neon~skie] thankies too`! ^^ no~ ~nuuuuuuuu new songs from meh yet~! bwaha~! ^^
omg~ you..and teh Z and teh duet~~! woooooooooohhooooooooooooooooo

[hikari] teh mole song ish nice~! ^^

Link | by on 2007-10-23 20:05:17
@Suzaku:: Yippy!! Just tell me when u wanna do it... but I'll be busy In Nov revising for exams till after 11th Dec~ But I'll try to record something (taking it as a break from books once in a while) ^^

@Mizuki:: yeah!! U r doing Hey!Say! with me then!!! hahahahaha...

Link | by on 2007-10-23 23:12:35
[engel~ness] woot~! we have 3 songs for teh KC Club~! woohoo~! ^^ nyaaa~ teh engel ish also busy with teh exams ne~!? ._.

*beary hug~ness for you again~*

oh..engel~! teh avy ish too long~ish..O_O wait~!
avy = 183px
kc logo~ish = 25
total = 208

adjust teh width ne~ engel~ness~! ^^ just add width="170"

it will look like this..

Link | by on 2007-10-24 00:15:21
Yea!! we have 3 songs coz we have like 60 members... but sadly, only about 30 have selected the song they wanna sing despite many reminder mails *engel ish sad*
Anyway that'll just means more air time for each member who have chose their song!

Is my avvie looking right??

Link | by on 2007-10-24 00:39:21
Luizao:
Good luck with the contest! Ganbatte nee! ^______^

Hikari:
Mole Day? What's that? I like the song... it seems like a happy-happy song yaaaay~!

Engel:
Teehee~ Glad to hear that you're looking forward to our duet. I'm thinking maybe, the SOD will now have a queen ^.^

Mizuki:
No new songs YET eh? So, I'll be hearing from you soon, I hope :)

Link | by on 2007-10-24 06:50:50 (edited 2007-10-24 06:51:04)
@ engel: Yes I have ^^ It is one of the songs I kinda got memorised...it is quite catchy...

Link | by on 2007-10-24 08:56:06
*-* Wowww Hikari you write songs!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for the Mole day!!!

*waves at everyone in the club ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-10-24 14:04:27
@ Engel: XD too low too high? *has issues with tone-deafness*
:3 I'll try the ballad version *goes to search for karaoke* ~_~; oh my, I never realized how many pages are in the karaoke thread XD

and, ahaha, it is VERY repetitive XD lyrics
In chemistry the mole is my best friend
it's not an animal it's a measurement
*6 point 0 2 2 times 10 to the 23rd
the mole is not an animal haven't you heard

**mole day is today and it's so wonderful [uh-huh, yeah right...]
I could use moles forever that would be incredible [lies much?]

From atoms to grams and between again
we use the molar mass of the elements

Lost creativity at the end xD

@ Pame: xD ^__^

@ Neon: Mole day is the day to celebrate uh... moles? XD

@ Mizuki: Thanks :3

@ Suzaku: teehee~

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-10-24 17:22:42
@Hikari - ahahaha, I believe what you are talking about is a "mol" or what is otherwise called a molar value being defined by avagadros number which is 6.22 x 10^23 XD Having fun in Chemistry I see =D

Anyways...

Been hella busy lately, Physics has been killing me, 30-40 minute homeworks??? WTFFFFF BLASPHEMY!~! Takes every student like 3 hours just to finish the thing T______T....Sadness...and I wanna go and sing Hare Hare Yukai the uberly defunked messed up version too!~!

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, ... 50 Displaying 361 to 380 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0228 seconds at 2024-05-02 06:19:58