Back | Reverse |

Re: Michiyo's Fan Club Excelion
Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-10 05:41:52
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Michi is always on exams... so sad T.T

*glomps da Michi*

Link | by Huy on 2007-08-10 12:31:00
Michi surely is very busy.
Damn exams!

I want to give her some of my holidays....-__-

Link | by on 2007-08-10 19:25:40
Oh yes! RK's b-day! I hope she got my message... ^__^ it was pretty hard to send text message from here to the Phillippines, one has to dial a loooot of numbers XDD... although I sent it one day after that... XDD I blame the time difference, lolz.

btw indeed, I haven't seen Potter in a while, I hope he's ok. Anyway if he's on some kind of vacation I'm sure he deserves it! ^__^

*waves Flag* Go Michiyo!... you'll do great on your exams!

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by MiCHiYo μ on 2007-08-11 06:41:25
haha~ thanks for the cheers! xD
ahh~ lucky him. i hope potter would at least give us a heads up on what's
going on... we're just a call away. lorlz~

i have just one exam on november... and it's bloody maths. sheesh~
well, i'll make sure i pass this one with such flying colours and wave my
diploma up high!! ^__________^

by the way, i'll be doing radio tonight. xP

-michiyo-

beware. the QueeN oF SiGGieS is here. kill that mr. scrolly or your siggy goes BAI BAI.
it's solidarity month! let's be united!
+[-- GeNDouNiaNS: i am half-back! visit my blog by clicking on the siggie banner! updated: 12.07.07 --]+

~*..:: i'm never going to give up... if i do, then it wasn't worth trying. ::..*~  

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-11 07:23:25
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Go Michi Go!!

You Can do it!!!

You will pass your exams very good!!!

*GLOMP*

Link | by on 2007-08-11 21:55:38 (edited 2007-08-13 03:26:04)
woaH~ mIchI was here ^o^ and judging from her posts,, I think she's okay ^^ that's nice :]

*HUGS everyone*

duH~ me missed you all.. >.<

my internet died for about.. a week?? ehh?? or?? well.. I don't really remember.. >.<

and even it's working now,, it still has lots of problems.. ~_~' can't even online in messenger.. T_T

@mIchI: yosH~ ganbatte!!

@Kei: hoooo... Mr. Potter,, ehh?? seems that the seventh book and the fifth movie has made people think about this guy ^^' I think he's fine.. :] don't worry.. >.< ahahaha~ how ish you??

Link | by on 2007-08-12 18:23:57
@rEi: Hello! welcome back! I'm good good too, when are you going to be online on msn again dude?
btw I know Mr. Potter is fine hehehe, I just saw him online.

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-08-13 03:23:33
@Kei: msn?? as soon as possible.. maybe I can go online sometimes.. [using another comp] but I can't do it often.. for some reasons.. loLzZ~ heh.. where's mIchI?? xDD

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 Displaying 361 to 368 of 368 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0148 seconds at 2024-04-26 16:25:30