Back | Reverse |

Re: AWP 2: Tales of Sumeria 1st Disc (Done)
Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-27 10:56:30
~Singfried Manor~

Cthaqa:they should be infront of the gate. the guards gave us problems even when we showed the emblem pass your cousin gave us that allows us to go in or out without questions, forms or purpose, with or without cargo, even if there's security changes...that's what his butler said when he repeated your cousin's words*shrugged*thanks to them everything gone haywire, they got Ithuqa mad...made Otou-san come out...although i think he'll still come out due to the tome though. i'm not sure if the stuff are delivered yet but there's a probability that some important stuff are going to be missing. hey, when you see the guards that was on duty today tell them 'Good job! our ultimate weapon is missing some parts thanks to you. now we'll all die in a war'. afterall spies that infiltrated this place might have ran away with them
Kay:so are we going or not? or do we have to wait till we got attacked?

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by on 2007-04-27 16:15:09
~Singfried Manor~

Sakura: that's rather unfortunate...

Asuna: *grins closing her eyes* Hehe... that is rather unfortunate.. *grins* Fine then, as th guards punishment. *shrugs* whatever still, the damages are coming out of your group's paycheck, whether it be to save the city or not, you're still responsible for lashingg out agressively...

Kay: so are we going or not? or do we have to wait till we got attacked?

Sakura: I guess what the gods said where true...

*the wagons drive in*

Ken: *walking by them carrying a knocked out Isayana* Here captain...

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-27 16:17:10 (edited 2007-04-27 16:26:53)
Outbreak: the four of us will watch your backs

-Outbreak set out Chyrin- Armaggedon and Epsilon-

Outbreak: don't take my words seriously... remember Kay defeated me once and my personal war defeated me twice... i thought i am the most powerful knight but... i was defeated due to that all of us have pride but dont made that pride be the reason of your fall

-activated CC Lv. 5-

Outbreak: turn your weakness into strenght and it will give you the power you need

-minutes later Team 1 and Team Excelious are now with Kay-

Kay: whats up??

-sees some disorientation on the place-

Outbreak: erh.... hi...

-->

Link | by on 2007-04-27 21:51:33
Symeria: *ariving in the mannor with ken and outbreak* what a pain.... *sees kay and the others disscusing saomthing* better stey away from things we don't have anything to with...

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-27 23:29:47
Cthaqa:*whispering to Kay*Otou-san, you're the captain these pirates, so act like how Kay-nii-san will act
Kay:*thinking*i have to?how did this person acts again...let's see...this fella memories says that they're Ken and Isayana...
Kay:what happened to Isayana?anyways, the five of us will be heading for Galgorian Cathedral...
Kay:*thinking*this is going to be easy yet hard at the same time...

Link | by on 2007-04-27 23:48:13
~Singfired Manor~

Symeria: *ariving in the mannor with ken and outbreak* what a pain.... *sees kay and the others disscusing saomthing* better stey away from things we don't have anything to with...

Ken: ah thet isnt a problem, we're subordinates... we hear everything that's said, but we pretend that we didnt hear it at all and blindly follow orders, and that my freinds is the law of the Grunt...

Kay:what happened to Isayana? anyways, the five of us will be heading for Galgorian Cathedral...

Ken: Ah Isayana? She's just got caught off guard. I'll take her to get treated for anything else later on....

*looks up at the nearby wagon Noh and Key are on*

Ken: you two, get off yer butts... I dont think the gas on those things will last long enough...

Asuna: We're taking the basilicus...

Ken: *grinning comically* Oh really? Well then isnt that nice? My petty grunts get a nice little joyride on the city's mass transit system...

Asuna: *sweatdrop*

Sakura: Well, enough with the speaking, might as well start moing... the nearest basilicus station is down the neiborhood on the Beggar's avenue...

Asuna: I'd advise you all keep your belongings well protected...

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-28 00:00:59
~Singfired Manor~
Cthaqa:*climbs aboard the wagon*well then, stop talking, start climbing in and move it!
Kay:we could get there by flying anyways...but then again...

Link | by on 2007-04-28 05:22:31
Key: hm...aren't this delivery trips kinda went off track and become more hectic........., not that i complain....

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-28 05:36:34
Outbreak: basilicus... oh one of the most impressive machinery of Nome... i havent ride on that

-looked at the bus behind him his team approved it, he overheard key's words-

Outbreak: Its better to do it than never my friend...

-->

Link | by on 2007-04-28 08:41:16
~Singfried Manor~

Sakura and Asuna: *waking out the secondary gate* We perfer not riding on a moving target... especially when it's though where we're going...

Ken: *lays Isayana on th wagon and starts walking* Fine go and take yer wagon... *starts running towards the gate* Let's move it people!

~Singfried Manor belltower~

Mr. Singfired: *holding a wine filled glass* Ah is not life grand?

?????: no comments... *a shady character behind him disapears*

Mr. Singfired; *sighs* oh well... *feeling the breeze* ah what wonderful weather we're having...

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-28 09:13:22
~Singfried Manor~
*looking at the manor for awhile and briefly looked at the belltower before looking at the sky*
Kay:...
*starts walking, following Cthaqa and Ithuqa who is follwing Sakura and Asuna*
Kay:*thinking*was it my imagination...but i just felt something weird for a moment...

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-28 21:42:36 (edited 2007-04-28 21:47:53)
-Heard Ken's words-

Outbreak: OK!!! just let us guard the back of the wagons

-Outbreak activated his CC Lv.5-

Outbreak: As of now... we must not loose our guard

-->

Link | by on 2007-04-29 00:20:17 (edited 2007-04-29 01:13:19)
Ken: *holds his head* Whatever... geez...

~Beggar's avenue, Malmarra District~

Narrorator: thirty minutes of walking brought our party to the somwhat depressing locale of the Begga's avenue. Maybe it would be better if they tried getting some new paintjobs for those old houses... and maybe a fountain perhaps?

Sakura: *walking along a sidewalk, several people sitting in cracks in buildgs come out and bow respectfully towards her* No need to be so respectful, It's odd to have my own brothers and sisters bowing before me...

Asuna: *walking by sakura*

Ken: *suspicously eyeing the area as he walks on* *thinking* this place gives me a bad feeling...

~Nearby~

Woman: Hey, what ya think that wagon has on it?

Man: I donno, but still they dont look like anything we'd be takin lightly...

Man 2: Yeah, we cant go an let that preistess notice us neither...

Woman 2: Please, allow me to handle this one.

Man: Would you keep yer trap shut nen!? You're still a wipper snapper comapred to da rest o' em!

Woman 2: *looks away in dissapointment*

Woman 3: Allow er' to go....

Woman 2: Mother?

Woman 3: To the best of your ability my dear... please go with the sandals of Siliva..

Woman 2: *nods* Right! I'll act to the best of my abilities!

*steps back and dissapears*

Man: I hope we dont go and lose on this one, dont get travelers like em too often...

Woman 3: I trust in her abilities, and the rest of the network will probably work out on this. So for now, lets take our leave and allow her to handle this on her accord.

Man 2: I hope you know what you're doing.

*the rest fade away*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-29 00:47:24
*at the very back of the party*
Kay:*stopped walking and smirked*interesting...
Ithuqa:otou-san?
Kay:we're being watched. i set up a detection barrier earlier on.
Ithuqa:otou-san, are you still in Dark Elemental?
Kay:yes...if not we'll be having a hard time
Cthaqa:how many are there?
Kay:about 5...we'll have to factor in they might have more or less or has split up. but i'd rather let them follow us and act like we don't have the darnedest idea

Link | by on 2007-04-29 01:08:51
~Beggars Avenue, Malmara District (elsewhere)~

Woman: *dropping form a crumbing building to a nearby shead* Oba-sama!

Old Lady: *smoking a pipe, and opens one of her eyes* Ah yes what do you need dear?

Woman: Hun! I have a target tha-

Old Woman: That has already detacted our presence... one of their members is actually to be weary of...

Woman: What!? How-

Old Woman: Ah but dont worry lass... we have the homefild advantage...

Woman: Ugh.... you're going way too ahead of me old lady!

Old Woman: Go take your little sidekick already... keep your eye on the target, and let the rest do the work, once they're done and over with, take as much as you can in the given time...

Woman: *raising her palm to the woman* Dont worry, already have those things to hear...

Old Woman: Then why stop bragging about it and start making use of it?

Woman: right! *runs out the door grabbing the arm of a nearby guy dozing off*

Old Woman: Just make sure that what goes though their eyes are not seen by the Singfired or the preistess... *blowing out smoke* but of course she must have that down as well...

~Beggar's avenue, Malmara District~

Ken: Argh, how much further? I'm going to kick over the next beggar hut I see if we dont get out of this putrid place...

Asuna and Sakura: ... *stops suddenly*

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-29 01:19:23

-at the back of the envoy Outbreak notices soemthing was diferent, he hold his communicator and called Cyrac-

Outbreak: Cyrac

Cyrac: Feel not right?

Outbreak: kinda....

Cyarc: you are walking for almost 30 minutes

Outbreak: Oh.. yaeh but dont worry i am all right

-To cyrac thatw as a diversion call he knows Outbreak's reason-

-->

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-29 01:21:39
~Beggar's avenue, Malmara District~
*Asuna and Sakura stopped moving*
Kay:Asuna, Sakura...something the matter?

Link | by on 2007-04-29 05:36:47
Symeria: *looks at key* well it's not like we have a choice... we have to followe our orders and endure all the unexpected turn of events along with them...

Link | by on 2007-04-29 05:50:27
Key: yeah, i know..... i just speak of what bothering my mind, thats all
*smiled*

Link | by on 2007-04-29 05:57:04
Symeria: *smiles back* bu tknow what.... this place is stating to get to me... it's like evry one of the people around here is looking at us...

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, ... 49 Displaying 361 to 380 of 998 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0202 seconds at 2024-05-03 12:21:17