Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by on 2007-07-04 20:32:31
@Mizuki: sugoi~ great.. ummm.. May I use the logo as well?? for the membership card.. ^^' can't find any better logo.. lolzZ~

Link | by on 2007-07-04 21:18:30
~that ish my final entry/s... i need to work on something else...

@engel: i forwarded teh .psd of the siggy to nikku...so there will be changes...
uhh..errr.. ~hahahaha... wooott... send a PM... i looks like there ish something
odd with your siggy on top of your first post~ness... O_O
*hugs engel beary style~ness*

@rixena: yeah.. you can have teh membership~ness card..after teh voting~ness..

@Z: wooott.. you're here!!!... i misshh teh sentainess...^^

@rEi: oh.. you can use teh logo~ness... lolz.../staaaaaaaaaabbb~ness...
~chama...chaama...chamaaa... O_O

Link | by on 2007-07-04 22:43:01
well.. here's the card.. loLz~

yesH~ I know it's dull.. xDD soo plain..

about the color,, I just made it cyan.. ^o^ loLz~

Link | by on 2007-07-04 23:22:01 (edited 2007-07-05 01:44:55)
@Mizuki::
OK... think we can wait and see what TOD san does then decide which one u'll like to use as entry... btw... forgot to say this the last round.... "very nice graphics!!" (or did I already mentioned sth like thumbs up? can't remember... oh well.. good things are worth mentioning more times~~)
Goes read PM~~~
EDIT::
erm... hahahha... i dunno if i did it correctly.... T__T
i'm a html idiot~~~
but... y is my siggy on the top?! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ><

@Rei::
Nice... very cyber~ I like~
but...erm... perhaps... the "Name" & "Karaoke club- member"... maybe u wanna take out the box? feels very... in-the-box... hahahaha... i like the barcode thingy (I always liked barcodes) but is it suppose to be overlapped by the name of the member ltr??
Wait!! Or is that the final result? if so... then... hahaha,,, i take back my comments =X

Link | by kattdesu on 2007-07-05 00:46:04 (edited 2007-07-05 00:51:03)
I had some ideas for the motto...if it ish still open to give ideas...XP

KC- the place to be.

For the sake of song.

The important thing, is that you sing!!!

Loud and proud!

...O.O

BTW---Nice card ne rEi, I like the cyan and the boxes, and teh mizumizu's symbolness ne!!!

Also, it ish not too plain it will look really good when everything ish filled in and the piccies are in it...if it had too much going on it would be too distracting from teh info that goes on it ne!

Link | by on 2007-07-05 01:42:44 (edited 2007-07-05 01:50:04)
OK... i really really wanted to post this up but I don't think it'll be OK to post at the other thread so I'm posting it in this one...

Lets just say... we can all look up to her~ (a special little gal for us to try to achieve such standards... the keyword is... TRY~~)
get some tissue ready

OMG!!!! I'm soooo totally amazed!!! *cries*

Oh! one more thing... for those who have their final works (Graphics) ready... plz PM me with the URL of the pic (kindly upload it to photobucket or similar) or if u wanna send to my email the file... u can send me a PM too~ =D

@Kattdesu::
nope... is not too late to submit ur motto... is on going till we find a time to vote (which will at least be after the voting of the graphics)

Link | by kattdesu on 2007-07-05 02:42:39 (edited 2007-07-05 02:45:37)
:O:O:O

@Engelwings- WOW!! She has a beautiful voice! I can't believe she is 6 ne!! And how can she sing without her two front teeth, I would be making whistle sounds lol!! She is SO CUTE!! AND so good, Simon approved lol!!

Link | by on 2007-07-05 05:16:00
mizuki and rei:
wow... those are really great! love them ^_______^

me ish excited for the first activity of the club! hehehe

Link | by Erkun on 2007-07-05 08:58:38
The club's totally fired up! X__X

Soo many things going on~ @.@

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-05 10:30:58 (edited 2007-07-05 10:44:46)
Was the graphics entry date moved forward to the 12th or is it still the 5th?

Edit:

The slight improvement on Mizu's sig. to get rid at least some of the choppiness. :3

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-05 13:57:24
I see cool stuff everywhere and my imagination is death -.-"

*glomp Mizukiness and Rei*

Link | by on 2007-07-05 14:07:09
i wanna join~ mizunee~ but don't know wat to do,,. nd wat mah part~ >.>'

Ohai. I HAZ RETURN AS OF 18-APR-2020!

Link | by on 2007-07-05 16:06:58 (edited 2007-07-05 18:59:33)
kaY~ I think here's my final..

picture has been taken~~

ummm.. I still want to put the motto though.. but I don't know xDD the vote for KC's motto will be after the card,, nee?? >.<

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-05 16:16:06
@rEi: Some suggestions although its the final. lol

~Move Gendou.com somewhere "into" the card instead of half out. Maybe bottom right corner.
~Add a border.
~Make the background a bit more interesting.

:3

Link | by on 2007-07-05 16:33:10
Those are so cool!!!

I want one too!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-07-05 17:33:05
@Kattdesu::
desho~~ desho~~ She has a totally awesome voice... and she's just 6... imagine how she'll be like when she grows older.... Hahaha... I was thinking the same thing as u... with 2 front teeth missing... is very hard to even speak properly~

@TOD::
the date due has been extended to the 12th July~~

Nice~~~ I like ur rei pic~~~ sooo cute~~~ she's my fav too~~~
I do agree w TOD on the gendou.com thingy...at least it shouldn't be more obvious than the Name, Designation and "Karaoke Club"~
Hahaha.... ya~ the motto voting will only be aft the card... but well... we can always have the card slightly later~~

@Pame::
welcome back~ is the anime expo over already??

Link | by on 2007-07-05 18:08:35

@rEi: love teh card~ness... OMG!!!! infected with teh virus ~ness... ~mottoness..
YEAH!!!!!! luv teh effects on teh cyan~ness color~ness on the fonts...

@engel: send yah PM~ness... gaaaahh forgot to put~ness teh <*/table> on teh end~ness..of teh table~ness... (remove the *)
but why it works... O______________O
~woah... the video ish so touching... TT.TT *grabs more tissue~ness*

@nikku/TOD: thankies for fixing it... ~chop! chop! kick!!!! ish gone... ^^
...how ish teh lucky channel~luuuuuuu project? ...*ish still hoping i'm on it*...

@mikoto: me wanna hear you sing... lolz... that ish a "requirement" for the KC...
just kidding.. *snuggglleesss~ness*

Link | by on 2007-07-05 18:58:53
well.. as TOD suggested me to fix the card.. >.< I tried to fix it.. ^^

like that?? the only thing I didn't change ish the bg.. because I don't know what to put.. loLzZ~

and.. don't mind the motto.. taken from someone.. A Jedi Master.. loLz~ just for an example for the motto later ^^

Link | by on 2007-07-05 19:09:41
@mIZUKI::
snet u a PM... the html can't work!! *hugs mizuki and cry*... though my post will have no prob... the rest of the post were affected!!

Nice~~~ and... wld u like to put that motto up for votes? =p

Link | by on 2007-07-05 19:24:16
@Engeliz: loLz~ noOO xDD I don't think it'd be fit for our motto.. I think o.O; well.. that'd be the final then [the card] xDD

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, ... 50 Displaying 341 to 360 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0194 seconds at 2024-04-19 01:19:54