Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Malaysians Thread V5
Link | by Matsuna on 2010-05-07 19:55:04
@Adel-Thank you for explaining. I have some photos, but is there a way to reduce the size? I'm unsure if Gendou wants to redice the picture size.

@Azwan-Thank you for your comment. Is there anything to improve? Any advice or ideas will be nice. I'm happy to translate what I wrote. 8 parts of the picture is a story from start to finish.

Before lunch

1st picture: I'm so hungry.
2nd picture: This is boring! What to do/What should I do?
3rd Picture: Mmm? After 3 minutes is lunch time. Then the student said 'Soon, it's lunch.'
4th Picture: What would I like to eat for lunch? 'Thinking about the food'

It's lunch time

5th Picture: Now, it's lunch time. The student said, 'Let's eat lunch'!
6th Picture: Well, go to the cafe quick. Then she said, 'I'm going'!
7th Picture: Now, the cafe is busy. She said, 'No way'!
Last Pictrure: But, I'm having lunch in the cafe. She then said before eating, 'Thank you for the food'.

Hope this helps.

@Serge: I'm in Fukuoka (Kyushu) at the moment. But next Friday, I'm going back to London.

Link | by aratta on 2010-05-09 08:44:46
/crawl behind teh curtain...erk spotted

Ahahaha..been a while now lol,i thought i might stop by just to say 'hi' again,and again it is. ;w;
I should apologize for people whom i replied to and I went M.I.A all of a sudden. DDD:

-ehem- Since it's teh matriks and Uni fever going on lately,most people been busy(including me,i apply for UPU :D)
Soooo,good luck for those who's gonna sit for teh exam,or going to futher their studies xDDD

Right now it's penganggur full-time for me,lazy to get a job lol xDDD

I might try replying for my 2 months late post..forgive meh. >.>

@Azwan
Yo,lama tak dengar khabar xD
Histeria ape cerita? Ada yang kena lagi ek?
Hari tu dengar macam ade.. xD

@Adelino(seriously i feel guilty for replying this late,forgive meh ;w;)
Here is your previous reply xD

So eh,currently i'm following Working!!,and two other anime,Ichiban Ushirou and Arakawa Under teh Bridge :D
The previous two have ended already(i really hope teh 2nd season of L X B and Hanamaru Youchien ;w;)

So like,where's your Uni in Penang Adelino,cause I'm going back to Penang in two months time lol. xDD
Nyahaha imma stalk yoooouuuuu +___+

@Kana
It's kaanaaaaaaa /hug

So i heard ya draw manga. o.o
How i come i don't have a piece of this awesomeness. ;w;
You. Must. Show. Meh. ;w;

@Yuuki-o
Good luck for teh exam lol,haven't see ya for a while ;w;
Do stop by sometime man

@Hika-chan..?
Hola,I'm new here. xDDD
Pleased to meet ya- argh You're in UiTM shah alam? DDDD:

Demm switch with me man,i want that place DDD:

Ohhkay,i guess that wraps it all for today. If i ever miss a thing,i might come and lurk here some more ;w;
Till then,baiii baiii xDDD

P.S - Vocaloids is awesome,right? :D

Link | by mjia on 2010-05-09 10:25:45
Tadaima!!>.< <---MIA regularly

@Adel-chan
Joining AJL have to pay..XD
Hahaha,it's a good course to learn japanese,but self-learning also good.
I prefer self-learning,but if only got the good book materials.
I prefer the japanese language books sold in kinokuniya,better.^^

@Adera-san
Matric selangor,but i'm not going...coz i got petronas.
Tomoro class start for matric,right?
Good Luck and Ganbatte ne!!!^O^
No worry,hope to see you replying here!!

@Jo neechan
Arigatou ne!!!
Selangor matric,but i'm not going,coz i got petronas.XD
Of course i could see your reply,even i MIA,i will still login here once a while!^^

@Yuuki-chan
SPM year???
Good Luck for your mid term!!
Ganbatte ne!!

---------------
/sigh
Still got many days to go before start my study...
Addicted to animeS...still got time relaxing and watch animes..^^

Maid-sama!!
I like the boy AOI,not the 'girl' Aoi,hahahaha!!XD

Link | by on 2010-05-09 11:22:02
*phew* What a sunday.... Happy mothers day for all Malaysian Gendounians. xD (Sorry, i'm not quite good at words, so forgive me.)

Btw, had a good dinner with my mom last night and.. It's fun~~~

Anyways, whoever takes exams for school, or uni. Good luck for that & May the Force Be With You... xD (Lol, Star Wars lah pulak.)

@Mchia
Maid-Sama, i should watch from ep. 1. That made me lol now....

Link | by on 2010-05-09 18:03:01
@
if you are afraid of posting the pictures in original sizes as they will be a burden for the users that lurk around here,you can go to 'share code' and then from there,find the link that says 'html image for thumbnail' - that one is for reducing to the smaller frame of size and when people clicks it, it will goes to another page and review a full size (if they want to)..so you don't have to worry that..since this is the forum,i don't think Gendou would seize the pictures or having a limit for it..but the original size pictures that are usually big are causing troubles for some users because they don't have a good speed to look at them and that the pictures are taking too long and space for them..that is all ;x

@
Following Working! eh.. basically i think that Working! has almost every element that people wants to see : loli checked, yuri checked, yaoi checked, heterosexual checked..comedy checked,murder checked.. etc *you know..wink*
aww Hanamaru Youchien.. sounds good..i might have to watch this too if i have the time hehe..
aww you don't have to stalk me,just ask me out and let's have the ketam noodle thing you recommend ;x (joking)

@
ouch..it hurts when you say that..
my wallet.. T_T
/points at the wallet hole..
where is Kinokuniya?

Link | by kage_hikari on 2010-05-10 02:23:42
@Kaga
New? Riiiight.. =.=
Pleased to meet ya too nya!
Un un! Or at least I will be.. I'm enrolling this 25th!
Sure! Swap with me! What course are you taking? But you hafta take law nya..XD
And the place's haunted. TT_TT

Sasunaru
Empty, Ideal, Mistaken, so much love is called
Everything we do is stupid, let them laugh

Link | by supernood on 2010-05-10 23:49:40
>Kaga & Kage 0.0 , sisters/brothers ? XD

>looks like Bleach , Naruto and One Piece are going to lol road haha so funny

>my headset...where are u T.T , are you lost , did a stranger kidnap you TT ?

Link | by meyrinkay on 2010-05-11 00:35:10
Tadaima!! I'm kinda busy right now. Coz i'll b going bak 2 college to continue my adv diploma, though it's my parents who wanted me to continue. My, it's getting hetic here.

@Adeline
There's also one Kinokuniya at KLCC.

@PHS
Whoa, boy Aoi didn't stand out much to me, i prefer the girl version. ^_^ Next ep will b Misaki's turn to crossdress as a butler.

Link | by yuwei on 2010-05-11 03:01:23
Just happens to pass by and saw this thread open for ages. >.<

Name: Yuwei
State: Ipoh, Perak.
Extra: Live in PJ before but currently in Melbourne. Current Durarara-ing. XD

Link | by meyrinkay on 2010-05-11 03:24:01
Hi, Yuwei. Gokigenyou.

Still K-ONing here. So LISTEN up!!! ^_^

Link | by aratta on 2010-05-11 03:54:02
Hola,just stopping by..again. >.>
For some reason i've been watching too much anime nowadays,and got hooked to those NDS emu .__."

Time to reply and prolly M.I.A-/bricked

@Adelino
Mhm,Working does have all teh elements like ya said(though i finally realized it after ya said it ;w;).
Wait what murder- Working!! got murder element too? DDD:
But for some reason i sense another thing in Working!! like in Hanamaru Youchien.. >.>"

Hint = -coughlittlersistercough-

Ketam Noodle sounds weird o.o
Did i mentioned ketam noodles before? DDD:

@Hika
Ah,same here,nice to meet ya.
Oh,25th..that's like two weeks from now ey? xD
Unless ya live around KL or something,Shah Alam is good lol and it's near to home ;w;

What course eh..lol I'm taking Chem Engineering. .__.
Bummer lol xD

Lol,isn't ghost story is common anywhere? XD Like in my asrama back then,we used to have tons of ghost,but never actually encountered one before xD

@SRS
Lol wut,how can I be a brother :O
Imma gal :O

Bleach is awwwweeesssomemeeee maaan >.>
Now i wish i have PSP to play Bleach Heat the Soul 7 >.>

@Yuwei
Hola,welcome. xD
So uh,ya in Melbourne studying? :O

Link | by yuwei on 2010-05-11 04:02:29
@kazumi = haha k-on which season? season 1 or 2? kinda like season 1 compared to season 2 where i don see much of the band play together... hmmm see first XD

@kaga = yeah studying. assignment due soon. too stress then come here. XD long time din appear in gendou liao.

Link | by on 2010-05-11 18:19:49
AYOYO....

GRAND DINNER ALMOST COME....

AND MORE 2 WEEKS IS FINAL EXAM....

AND MY CLASSMATE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT "ASMARA CINTA,ASMARA CINTA...."

I REALLY DIZZY ABOUT HEAR ABOUT THAT...

PEDULIKANLAH....

REPLY TIMEZZ....

@adel

thanks...
last week I got hysteria.this cause of presure...

@kage_hikari

lol...what...

my sister got engenering drawing.next month my sister go there.
btw,my relative stay at shah alam....

@kana-chan

oh I see...

thanks for translation...before that,I want to download your video you send to me.but fail,I don't know why.now I can download,I just change the name only.

@kaga

walaikumusalam...

yup kena lagi,tapi di kolej.aku kena histeria bukanya dengan benda halus.coz stress yang terlampau...

@yuwei

hi,selamat datang.Ipoh?Are you from Ipoh where?
and what course you take?

Link | by on 2010-05-11 19:25:25
@
oh.. so Kinokuniya is in KLCC ?

@
oh ~ welcome back
enjoy your stay here

@
hehe..
yes Working!! has murder element too.. that is what the secret sauce tells me ;x
Hanamaru Youchien..? oh well..Working!! has almost all the genres so like..it might not be so shock to know that there is Hanamaru Youchien element inside too ..

no you didn't mention Ketam Noodle before..that..is Liwen ,-, sorry
/mistaken you as Liwen

@
comfort
relax DX

Link | by Matsuna on 2010-05-11 20:02:48
@Yuwei-Welcome back to Malaysian thread. Have fun. What's Australia like? Hard?

@Kaga-Kaga, long time no see. Of course, you can have a look of my manga. Please can I have your email address if that's ok with you?

@Azwan-Was it the video I sent you? I'm definitely unsure why you couldn't open it for the first time. That's unusual. Now you saw my manga drawing, is there anything I can improve? Any advice is fine.

@Adel-Oh ok. Thank you for letting me know. I was unsure if this site has a limit size for sending pictures. Reviewing is fine though.

Link | by on 2010-05-12 19:17:01 (edited 2010-05-13 00:00:00)
@adel
o_O..adel has skipped the reply for me..
anyway,thx for introducing the osu! game for me..i really like it.
though i not so good at playing it,always failing in the middle for normal mode..i was just gasping to other ppl wondering how they were so good.

btw..adel,do u think that watching anime too much will corrupt our minds.?

@anime19
o_O..then,where is ur actual hometown anyway?
u seem younger than me..but i think u hav experienced much in life than me..

@yuwei
hi..there
nice to meet u^^
hope u enjoy ur stay here and happy foruming eh..

COOL...

Link | by on 2010-05-12 23:09:27
@
o_o..skip your reply? i don't know what to reply for the last message you sent me so ,-,..sorry

my opinion though..
anime does not corrupt people's minds..in fact it just creates another world, another possibilities in a span of mind and then whether you want it to be real or not..and anime can be seen just like another categorization of games, dramas, movies and even books.. so if you are saying that anime does corrupt a person's mind, so does the books because they seem to be having the same function..and if it is, then why would books too not considered to be corrupting people's mind? actually, it works the other way..it expands people's minds..how you perceive it..
actually anime can be seen as an evolution from book.. from the book that only contains words till the anime that has graphics,words,sounds and even refine actions..they are like pictures,but they are moving very fast and look like they are moving ..that is how anime works ..
so,consider that you think books are corrupting people's minds,then anime too would be..but if you are thinking books are not,then anime is not..
as anime is seen to be a tool of communication, as a way how author and the others want to present and let you see their inner world
see.. the difference for anime would just be the drawings,how it presents and how it works.. differently than the books

so,unless the contents of the anime is considered 'corrupting' to you,otherwise the anime itself should not be blamed as a tool for corrupting people's minds..
my opinion though.. (no offense ;x)

Link | by meyrinkay on 2010-05-13 00:04:26
@ Adeline
Well, that is one Kinokuniya that i know only, coz i been to KLCC b4. But there should b a few more around but jz too far from home.

@Yuwei
K-ON! i ald watch S1 3 times lol. So now following S2. Which song is better of both?. Anyway, how good is Durara? Is it better than Bacanno?

Link | by kage_hikari on 2010-05-13 00:29:42
@Kaga
Chemical engineering? Sounds okay, but I'm more partial to the chemistry part only though.. I suck in calculations. So I guess I'll stick with law..XDD
Yep, two weeks' time, more or less.. I haven't finished filling up my forms.. I hate paperwork. -.-
Yep, it's close to home.. Melaka dengan Shah Alam bukannya jauh sangat.. Plus I have relatives in Shah Alam, so mooching off them should be easy! :D
So you live in Shah Alam eh? It's okay nya, Penang's not that far..
True, but it's still scaaaaaary....

@SRS
Nope, I'm pretty sure we aren't related.. ^^

@Azwan
Oh.. So bolehlah singgah kat Shah Alam! XD
Engineering drawing = lukisan kejuruteraan --> Another subject that I really suck at. I can't draw straight lines, even though I'm using a ruler.. -.-
Relax, yeah? If you get so stressed out, you'll get sick and you might not get to sit for your exams.. So just chill and stop thinking too much..

Sasunaru
Empty, Ideal, Mistaken, so much love is called
Everything we do is stupid, let them laugh

Link | by on 2010-05-13 00:38:38
tadaima~~ :D

adel:
well, i do... sometimes, it's more of like a compliment.. i do agree with you, plus, they really need some changes... thats how.. XD
i prefer NEET because you dont have really connection with all the boring office life.. plus, to know what you really can do by yourself is really interesting..
btw, adel, seriously, how old are you? your comment on anime is interesting..
i really looking forward to meet you in person, you seems to have many interesting ideas.. :D

nilst-san:
who? who? kira?? how? how? :D

soo, now its study week, so i better go study.. =.="

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, ... 54 Displaying 321 to 340 of 1081 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0203 seconds at 2024-04-20 00:06:46