Long time no post here....MIA again.
Finally i'm back from my short courses.
It was a such wonderful experience and memories for me.^.^
Now enjoying myself first.....
Going to further study soon....
Hoping to get any scholarship...
or Study form 6....
my future still unstable....
like a boat lost in the middle of ocean ...
which direction to go....?

Enough of merungut....XD

So,minna-san,what's new???

Re: The Malaysians Thread V5
Link | by Matsuna on 2010-03-22 07:27:15
@SRS-OK. I can do that. I don't know how to add the picture to this thread. Unless I can email you. Do you have an email address? If you do, I'll send Manga drawing to you. Though it's the 1st time I drew this, but I just like to know how I can improve.

Link | by supernood on 2010-03-22 22:51:18
>Kana
My Email : karjundx@yahoo.com ^^

Link | by on 2010-03-23 02:37:08
ahh..back after such long time XD

just got my results back and..wheee~~my results are pretty good!!
only chem,bio,moral and japanese papers left to take.
and i hope i dont get B+ for any of the three DX
got a B+ for history.. =(
for all my hardworks of studying till 3am.. DX
just because of that one history paper and i can say bye bye to straight A's T.T

well,i'll report soon after i get my other three papers *pray*

Link | by on 2010-03-23 02:38:18 (edited 2010-03-23 02:39:58)
SRS@
thank you so much ; ;
unfortunately..i can't download the game yet..
maybe when i am able to get back my house..and my own comfortable room..with nice internet provider..; ;

Serge@
yes..it did not work well ;/
that site..i have been there and download the games too ;x..they have translated chinese version for some Japan games that English don't ;c
/ring DT with Serge

o.o how long did you play KH 358/2?

anime19@
hmm..writing is the hardest part..i do agree that
i have problems expressing myself in language (well,it might look ok to you,about what i type and looks like i have no problem in expressing myself through writing)
but actually i have this kind of problem haha..
i can't really express well,like using the flowery words to express and beautify my sentences .. and essays..never get high haha..
; ; i am just terrible in description..

anyway~
may i ask.. if you want to further your study,which major is your choice ?

Kaga@
passing by ; ; oh nice..
as for me,i am fine v.v..
how are the animes you watch so far,are they good?!
+_+ tell me
give me some reviews from the animes

i am in the Penang now ;/
you can come to find me if you want to,but you will have to find a way to take me away from the dorm (basically,yes i am living in the dorm ,and i am attending a college now ; ;)
save the Rapunzel that trapped in the tower ; ; ..(joking)
um..i am looking forward to other places,visit the food stalls with my parents during my breaks (which i don't have the classes during that day )

Fate@
congratulation on passing your car and motor exams~~

if you take your SPM exams,what are you going to do next?

Azwan@
by the way,where do you enrol? (college)
hmm.. that means you need to work hard to achieve your dreams..if you want to be the next person to stand on that stage,you should try and aim that ..and put lots of determination on it
i am sure you can do it
don't lose hope haha
we are all here for you !! gogo ;x

Mchia@
welcome back~
oh what short courses did you attend +_+? mind to share with us?

hmm i am with you now,we are practically in the same boat,because i have no idea how to walk my path..to my future haha
however,i enrol the college,staying in the dorm..and maybe i can figure out one day?
hm..hopefully you will find your path too~
good luck!

Link | by on 2010-03-25 09:14:23
ah..everyone must be busy with exams..i guess?

1.how sad..not going to perform the japanese song on stage.. =( budget exceeded for kimonos so my teacher only managed to get 8 kimonos for the form5 students

2.performing choral speaking instead and the theme's..haiz..none other than 1 Malaysia..why not food instead!!

3.whoa super junior performing in Malaysia..i wonder if anyone went?

4.aww when's durian season?? i want to make my house smelly XD

Link | by on 2010-03-25 19:18:16
bluey@
ohai~ welcome back
you are having your exam? must be a tough week for you x.x ..

aww.. /patpat
don't worry..you can always perform the Japanese song via online,i can be your listener hahaha...

Durian seasons sound awesome +_+
makes me drool already haha ;Q

Link | by meyrinkay on 2010-03-26 01:02:56
Durian season comin alrady? Didnt realise it?
Anyway it keeps on raining again, lagging my line here.

Link | by on 2010-03-26 22:41:33
suppose to do my assignment now..
but so lazy,think of peeking a bit here and i end up replying here..lol

@kagami
hmm..i m going quite a hectic life..especially these 2 weeks..
how i wish i can have infinite time to rest..
what about kagami? u too prepare for exam?

@fate
wahahaha..nothing,jus curious..
coz u are using the name of one of my favourite character in anime...even my personal laptop oso use her as my background theme..lol

@adeline
yaa..its good that they translate some of the Jap games..
i often download both the versions and play it togather at d same time..that's a way of mine learning Japanese.

i've been played more than 6 hours only..it jus not made me feel like hooked on it unlike other games.
btw..i jus downloaded Seitokai no Ichizon DS suru Seitokai ..
i like the anime very much and hope that this is oso an interesting 1..

@kazumi..
sorry for mispell ur name last time..
raining again.? which state do u stay?
here Penang is always hot these days..

COOL...

Link | by on 2010-03-27 08:09:54
@serge
that's what i do when im doing my history notes too XD

@kazumi
yeah,it's been raining here too.too much sun and then now,rain T.T

@adeline
haha..was about to buy some durians home and then my dad was like,"eh!1 pineapple for rm1!!get that!"
*charges up to the pineapples section*
and there goes my durians XD

Link | by Matsuna on 2010-03-27 08:40:51
@SRS-Thank you. I will email you with my Manga drawings very soon. At the moment, I'm busy with Japanese lessons and practising Manga drawings. Though I don't draw well, but it turned out ok.

@Adeline-If you started learning Japanese for the first time, it gets hard. But later, you'll get used to it. The writing is definitely the hardest so far. What I heard from my dad and my friend, it's easier to learn Chinese after learning Japanese, because of the Kanji.

Link | by supernood on 2010-03-27 14:21:30
>Kana
Ok , and good luck on your drawing and studying

Link | by on 2010-03-28 07:16:10
YESTERDAY IS EARTH HOUR...

AS USUAL,SWITCH OFF THE LIGHT....

AND I LOOK AROUND THE AREA OF MY HOUSE,NO ONE SUPPORT EARTH HOUR...SAD...

REPLY TIMEZZ...

@kana-chan

you taking private teacher for manga drawing?not bad your manga drawing...try to improve your manga drawing....send me something from japan to me....

@adel

now I students council.so many places I go.and next week is camp....and the going to penang.lots activity I must handle it....

Link | by on 2010-03-29 16:20:56
KaZuMi@
hmm.. i might missed the durian seasons ; ;..i hoped that i can get to eat them hehe..

Serge@
Note* i hope you change j*p into Japanese or Japan or JP.. because j*p is an ethnic slurs..(bad racist term..in case you want to know)

anyway~
i am still waiting for EXCEED..i hope the company will make it into US version.. i want to play it so badly ..; ; i want...; ;...

haha.. not bad
i stayed up my whole night and day when i was playing Super Robot Wars hahaha...
they made me addicted,for real

Seitokai no Ichizon o.o..
you mean..what kind of game are you going to experience from Seitokai no Ichizon o.o?

; ;...100 animes waiting..me too ; ;..like practically.. i need to become old to watch them finished.. ; ;

bluey@
oh.. Durian pineapple combination..
i have yet to try that..tell me if you tried the combination <_<;;

anime19@
i hoped what people says.. "learning Japanese is easy to Chinese because of the Kanji" but that is not a fact at all v.v..
in fact,it actually makes a little difficult to us because some of the kanjis are pronounced differently as well as their meanings
so basically..for what we have been inculcated and found out that Japan has the same word,but different pronounce and meaning will be a daunting task to us.. we have to either forgets the origin that we have learnt and take up the new pronounce and meaning,or we have to learn two different sets and hopefully we won't get confused about them v.v..

Azwan@
you are the student council?
congratulation o_o.. i have never become a part of the students' council haha..good for you
busy with life.. i hope you will have fun during your camp and going to Penang..
haha..
remember to take some photos and also eat their delicacies in Penang ;o

it must be tired to handle lots of activities,but once you completed them and enjoyed them to the fullest,i am sure that you will be creating beautiful memories along your fellow collagues haha

Link | by Matsuna on 2010-03-29 22:50:27
@Azwan- This was the first time I drew it. My friends from my school can't draw, but some of my friends can draw well. I'm currently practising my Manga drawing and studying Japanese.

@Adel-You have a point that the Kanji pronounced differently, but the writing are the same. Some people will find Kanji easy, because they've learned Chinese or understand the language and others will find it difficult.

Link | by on 2010-03-30 17:04:08 (edited 2010-03-30 17:04:46)
anime19@
most of the kanjis that i have known so far have the same writings in traditional Chinese.And since i have been learning Simplified Chinese when i was small,it would be learning a different sets of new words into my dictionary(brain bank ;x)

Link | by meyrinkay on 2010-04-02 02:50:35
@ Serge
Somewhere in KL, and it's getting flooded very often now and then

@ Adeline
Havent seen any durian around yet here. Maybe Carrefour or Tesco got already.

Everyone, Maid-sama premieres this Sunday on Animax, 8.30 pm. Who's gonna watch it?

Link | by supernood on 2010-04-02 19:53:46 (edited 2010-04-02 19:55:21)
Yes can't wait for Sunday ^o^ , kaichou wa maid sama is finally at Animax !!

and ze

->Adeline
Touhou Dota and Touhou Battle Arena can be found at Doujinstyle

Link | by Matsuna on 2010-04-04 05:12:57
Sorry for taking long. I'm now in Tokyo with my mum and my aunty. Tomorrow, I'm off to Hokkaido, so I won't get the chance to reply. Right now, I'm taking a week holiday from the Japanese School. So sorry about that.

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, ... 54 Displaying 201 to 220 of 1081 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0216 seconds at 2024-04-19 07:15:38