Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by on 2007-07-04 01:02:08
@Engel: I found RecordPad. XDXD *shotshotshot*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-07-04 01:16:58
OMG I just spent an hr typing up a response, and my job puter randomly decides to cut off T_________________________T

Engel that would be 33 members; including our newest, Rin ;_;

I'm just gonna have to type everything again now T__________T ugh!! >_< *refrains from breaing something*

Link | by on 2007-07-04 02:12:47 (edited 2007-07-04 02:18:17)
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... kali!! Ganbatte!! remember to press "ctrl" + "S" every now n then~~~~~

33 ppl......... 33 ppl....... how to group sing ne? shall we learn from morning musume and spilt into grops for the theme song(s)? I see threes~~~ 3_3

=============================================================================

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

The deadline of the graphics (siggy, logos n etc) for Karaoke Club is closing soon... If you need more time (ie: to extend deadline) please PM me or leave a msg in this thread~~

Link | by on 2007-07-04 02:55:47

@engel: send yah teh PM~ness...please do tell if it ish working or not...
@_______________________@ ....i should have PM'ed you that like.... 5 hours ago...
/why teh net connection... no signal~ness... conclusion: no net... TT.TT
well..i am happy it ish back now... ^^

*pokes teh 3 in engel's 3___3

@kali: ~nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggsss* TT.TT

@rixena: yay!!! just what engel~ness said..we use audacity... =^^=
if you need help "PM" (private message) me here... *wink* ne?

Link | by on 2007-07-04 03:24:02
@Engeliz-san: errr.. yeah.. I think I need more time for the graphic.. x'D and.. do we have to vote for it too?? or??

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-07-04 03:26:36
Engel: I did, but the puter completely rebooted itself on a whim! Not ebena countdown. Just...*poof* ;_ ;This time I used my trusty online notebook though. Let's hope all goes well this time, or.......

Mizuki: Yessssss I'm back *super giant huuuggggss with chocolate fudge good~ness* That sig is really cool! it moves and everything @_@. I'm making note of all the talent in this place V_V. And you are cute!! *pokes hard* thanks though ^//_//^. Gosh you remind me of my friend KK lol.

DN: Welcome back. Are ya keeping busy on your end then? Or is it the opposite? XD *huuuugggssss*

Rin: Added! Welcome to the club! ^_^ I hope that you enjoy yourself, and sing to your heart's content ^_^. Oh and good idea about that. Something like what Engel-san wants to do *nods* *huuugggss*

Engel: Yea. I had decided to take off two zeró's, but one less might be a better balance. We want something that would look cool on the card after all ^_^. Done! *huuugggssss with candied things* thanks for the lists there too. It's gonna come in handy ^_^

Neon: You said it! Html gives me headache sometimes, but I have the FAQ/Help bookmarked! XDD That thing is awesome! Though, I think the added HTML guide is kinda messed up since it's been updated o_O. Maybe I should check and alert the person in charge? *never checked who's in charge -_-.. beatsw self*' *huuugggsss*

TOD: Nice motto. We sure are getting all poetic up in here! XDD *huuugggsss*

Yinzhao: Well we could sing a cappella, or we could come up with something of our own. We do have some guitar players here in our club *pokes Shinta, Erkun and rEi* hahaha.

rixen: Cool! I look forward to hearing once I get all this KC stuffs done. I don't wanna be behind, so I'm trying ot get myself caught up with the files and such so it can just be smooth sailing from here.

OK Roll on KC
*copies Engel*Shoutout Minna-san!!

I have a bunch of things to go ober....AGAIN T_____T Ugh!

1. As I metioned earlier, I completed the member log for KC. Now I need a few bits of information from some members. Later in this post I am gonna put up a list of members, and what I need from you all. When you look over it, PM me the details. I know some of you want this information private, so PM wil be best. Also the logs will only be viewed by committee memebrs, so you don't have to worry about your privacy. Unless you give us the OK ~_^.

2. Anyone who wishes to be known as gender-less, even if it is well known around Gendou, please include this in your PM from above, or PM me with this info.

3. Everyone please check ya profiles. The information I have collected for the log is based solely on your profiles, so with that said... If anything in your now set profiles has been changed that corresponds with the *** list that I will be posting later in this post, please PM me with that info, or include it in your above PM as well.

4. Add my e-mail address, KCKali@gmail.com, to your contacts pwease. I will be sending all of you a invite. This invite will be your ticket to: online calendar of events and dates up to the next couple days (editing), soon to come club activities and dates, deadlines, and any dates in general. I am also trying to set up a group for the KC, which will allow us to have live chats whenever available, and I believe you can use your current e-mail/messangers. I'm still working out all the kinks, but that's the jist of it.

5. Anyone wanting to join now must plainly state, "May I join?," or something similar in their post. I added a few members from the very early posts who I assumed wanted to join, but won't from now on. This is b/c we may just have passers by who wish to comment on our cool club lol, and this will limit any confusion. Does everyone agree? O_O

6. G-mail is awesome!! If anyone is interested in it, and is having trouble/ just plain don't know what I'm talking about XD, PM me and I can invite you instead which is a slightly easier setup.

7. Finally, if you have any question about important dates, records, or anything you feel the need to at all, PM me. If you've been searching for ages and can't find it, or just don't feel like looking, then I'll try to help if I don't already have the info ^_^.

OK that's it for now. Roll on to the log stuffs

*** (See shoutout number 3 for details) KC logs entail...
Log # (helps with total number of members)
Name (Gendou profile name)
Nickname (what everyone calls ya)
Gender (M, F, N/A=Genderless/rather not say/Guess ~_^...XDDD)
ID#
Membership Status (Only Committee's is diff, everyone else's is 'Member')
Join Date (taken from first day member posted/ who mention "join" in their post.
E-mail address
Country (current)
Birthday/ BD

I'm currently thinking of adding Nationality. If you guys have any suggestions or queries feel free to go ahead^and post on it! ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for the member list and what I need please and thank you all! Everyone is there, so look for your name very carefully. If you joined, but don't see your name, please let me know T_T. Thanks! Oh and "BD" means Birthday, and "~_^*" means you owe nada lol

Note: Example of format for BD: SEP 27th '84'

rEi: BD
Mizuki: BD
Kali: ~_^* (Duh XD)
Engel: e-mail, country, and BD
Shinta: e-mail
Pame: e-mail, BD
WY: e-mail, BD
Neon: ~_^*
DN: ~_^*
Rea: e-mail
Falcona: e-amil, country, BD
Hikaru: e-mail, country
Luizao: ~_^*
Kei-kun: country, BD
FA: ~_^*
Asder: e-mail, country, BD
Kai: country, BD
TOD: country
Yinzhao: country, BD
kaoru: country, BD
Erkun: e-mail, BD
Mia: ~_^*
will: e-mail, country, BD
Z: country
Aan; ~_^*
Mystuhmusic: e-mail, country, BD
Ryoko: BD
Katt: e-mail
BabyDoll: ~_^*
Rixena: country, BD
Kiyaru: e-mail
Rin: ~_^*

That be all folks! PM ASAP, or in a few days I will bug you! XDDD

Now, did I forget anything?... -_-' Ha! *twitches*

Link | by on 2007-07-04 03:33:23
@Kali: I PMed j00~ *shotshot*

@Mizuki: Okie dokie. Will keep that in mind! 8D

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-07-04 03:51:38
@Kali: woW~ you're great O.O; cOOliES~ I'll send you PM later ^o^

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-07-04 04:13:13 (edited 2007-07-04 04:14:15)
Thanks rEi! I'll keep and eye out ^_^. After work and some sreep, I plan to tackle the Karaoke thread *squints and smirks*. What a long post that will be. One of record making proportions! XDDD. I'd better get my online-notepad ready O:

Rixena: You're sucha sweety. Thank you! ^_^ *hugs*

Link | by on 2007-07-04 05:21:59
@Kali: XD I do try. *shotshotshot* Go tackle the karaoke thread! I posted two songs there already! *shot for shamelessly advertising self*

Link | by on 2007-07-04 05:53:39
busy busy club... glad to see everyone's fired up :)

Kali, you really are the secretary! /hail

So everything you need is on my profile? That's good then :)

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-04 06:14:07
OMG! So many posts again...
Well i just checked the activities and i have a Question...

For the logo voting, is there gonna be any list of the logos for voting?

Cause i don't remember them all ~_~...

@Mizukiness: /why I won't hate you never!!!

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-04 13:36:05
@Kali: IL, USA.

:3

Link | by on 2007-07-04 16:21:52

~wooooooooohhoooooooo... teh karaoke club ish on fire...uhh..errr...no...
ignore that... ~tee hee hee

@kali: i add you up on my gmail account...well i rarely use that account... =P
*supeeeeeeerrr giant huuuuggggsss back kali as i eat teh chocolate fudge goodness*
~tee hee hee... nah it ish not good....and nikku/TOD ish helping me with teh
animation and stuff... =P well i will post later on teh mah final works for the
club~ness.... ^_____________________^

@rixena: *shotshotshotshot endlessly~ness as she shamelessly advertising herself*

@dn~ness: *glooooooooommppaggee attack ebil style* ~now you must hate meeehhh...
anywhooooo... yeah.. will be posting the final entries of teh club in teh first page..

@engel: *shouts in teh darkness style~ness* did yah get mah PM~ness for teh colorful
first post... pm me back if it ish not working or something... O_O

@nikku: ~hi yah!!

*breakfast ish calling mah stomach~ness*

*outz*

Link | by on 2007-07-04 16:54:05
@Kali: Umm.. I'm not sure about Log# and Notes.. could you give me an example for that?? ^^' and.. gmail.. does that mean you use WLM??

Link | by on 2007-07-04 17:53:05
Wow!! very long Kali post X_X early in the morning see these long list makes me giddy... hahhaha

@Rei::
OK... i'll extend the graphics deadline to one week later~
Hmm... if only one work is submitted for a category... then there is no need to vote since it'll have won by default. If more than one then I think we need to go by majority concensus~

@Kali::
*hugz back with all the stary thing* hahahaha
yea... is most hateful when PCs reboot when u r doing someting impt!!! *stomp feet*
OK... after reading that long post (is too early for me to read)... am i right to say u only need e-mail, country, and BD from me? if so.. i'll PM u those ltr~
Yup!! Gmail is a good stuff... big space but it still have space for improvement (like u cannot sort the mails by the sender's name)... maybe we can get a gmail that all the CM (committee members) can access to... but we can get that when we need it... right now i think is not necessary yet~
Good idea about the guitar thingy *glances at Shinta, Erkun and rEi...shy... turns back to Kali*

@Mizuki::
going to see ur PM now~~~

================================================================================
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
The date due for the submission of graphics have been extended to 12th July 2007! We'll be looking forward to ur works~~

Link | by on 2007-07-04 19:15:40
=^^=

~finally i get to finish my entries for teh karaoke club~phew... it ish not much..
but oh well.. hope you guys like it... ^^

~membership card~ness~

~karaoke club logo~ness~

~logos for teh avatars~

~for the siggy~ uhh..errr..~ or for the profile

===================================================================

~i think that ish all from me!!! i am being silly and lazy...
it ish simple... hope you like it though.. *sweat*

@engel: send yah..PM.. check it out... hope it works now... ^^ ~oh the deadline~ness..
ish extended... silly me... =^^=

*outz*

Link | by on 2007-07-04 19:18:05
@Mizuki: WAI~~~ *wants the membership card* *__________*

Link | by on 2007-07-04 19:24:23
edits the 1st post by pasting the html Mizuki made *fingers crossing*
YESH!!!!! IT WORKED!! *hugz mizuki... bear hugz style~~*

@Mizuki::
so is this ur final or u still wanna make amendment? since now the closing date have been extended? though they are already very nice... the graphics... *thumbs up!*

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-07-04 20:22:28
@mizuki great job on the cards and logos!awesome!

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, ... 50 Displaying 321 to 340 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0189 seconds at 2024-03-29 04:36:41