Back | Reverse |

Re: AWP 2: Tales of Sumeria 1st Disc (Done)
Link | by on 2007-04-24 15:05:58
@ Karuzo (err, do you go by Kizuna now?)

Just a couple of checks, Noh isnt the only one there, There's also Symeria and Key, It's just that they havent fought yet. Also to note, I forgot to subract the MP Bandit 3 used for Firga. So I edited that up.

~Main Gate with Team 1~

Isayana: *laying facedown on the gorund* ....

~Singfried Manor Supply Gate~

Ken: *coughs* Hmph, all that commothion's been bothering me... *kicks the dirt* Guess I'll go check it out...

Guard: *leaning on the wall asleep*

~Singfried Manor~

Cthaqa:you're a priestess right? i do hope you shall believe the words of 2 goddesses here...with what you called a crazy ghost as a father, but we'll get right back to Otou-san's behavior later...

Sakura: Of course I trust the gods, I've been praying to them for over a thousand years...

Narrorator: At saying this, the crowd instantly questioned the authenticity of her words, as she still looked as young as a 17 year old.

Kay: *taleports by Asuna* oh...am I interrupting?

Asuna: Wah! *backing into a nearby pillar*

*several of the soldiers face Kay at ready position*

Sakura: *looking at Kay* If you two plan to deal with his behavior, now would be a nice time to start...

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-24 15:16:18
@ugo- i see..... its just that key havent fought yet.... so i did not notice it dont worry... just like said replicas will receive more damage and hit 30% less than the original... well gonna edit my last post

Outbreak: Its looks like our enemy will be down later on

-->

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-24 15:34:37 (edited 2007-04-24 15:35:38)
~Singfried Manor~
Cthaqa:aha! then yer as old as us! i even forgot what's our age...i know it's more than 5000 years already...but people thought we're 15 or 16...but i'm cool with that
Kay: *taleports by Asuna* oh...am I interrupting?
Asuna: Wah! *backing into a nearby pillar*
*several of the soldiers face Kay at ready position*
Sakura: *looking at Kay* If you two plan to deal with his behavior, now would be a nice time to start...
Ithuqa:umm...we can't he created us...so our powers don't outmatch his...
Kay:*ignoring the soldiers*if it's about just now...excuse me...i was being affected to the Tome of Death
*holds the artifact up*
Cthaqa:Otou-san...why is that...?
Kay:this is one of Alice's sealed item...these days, it's called the artifact
Cthaqa:but the Tome of Death...doesn't it contain...
Kay:that's right...it contains a crystal that grants someone the ability to use Darkness Elemental...it also attracts dead souls, which is why i acted rashly a moment ago, so pardon me. reason why i'm immune to it right now...
Ithuqa:Otou-san...you're using Darkness Elemental right now to counter its effect?
Kay:*nods*although the Tome of Death grants the user Darkness Elemental, that user can only use it to summon the undead...it was used a few times in the past...but after Alice sealed it away, it was never found again, until today...but...how on earth was this found...it was hidden in a never ending maze labyrinth...

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by on 2007-04-24 15:48:10 (edited 2007-04-24 15:48:49)
~Singfried Manor~

Kay: that's right...it contains a crystal that grants someone the ability to use Darkness Elemental...it also attracts dead souls, which is why i acted rashly a moment ago, so pardon me. reason why i'm immune to it right now...

Asuna: Darkness? That magical element was banned by the Council of York right about after these two girls say they where born...

Sakura: Really? I developed a ressistance to that magnet effect a week after I first came here...

Narrorator: thus even more questions began to arise...

Sakura: There, you have what you want now... unless there is somthing else you have to say...

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-24 15:50:51
-Outbreak was waitng for the next move-

-sees the Narrator-

Outbreak: Uh.... Sir Narrator....uh.... it is not nice to hide on the bushes

Narrator: wha!!!

Outbreak: Have you heard aout Red fire ant

Narrator: Yes... why?

Outbreak: They loved to nest there... and they bit much

-Narrator notices large ants crawling around him and he was bitten-

Narrator; ARGH!!!

-the narrator runs around wildly until he fell on the fountain-

Outbreak: Weird.... oh welll

-->

Link | by on 2007-04-24 16:12:29 (edited 2007-04-24 16:12:59)
(Karuzo: Not to be mean, but the running joke about the narrorator is that he speaks from the sky and only player characters can hear him speak, however I'll play along with this one)

~Main Gate~

Narrorator: *shaking the water of him* Ugh, how did I get in the bushes... *thinking* I looked about, I had been thrown into a fantasy story made by Haruhi... the worst possible punishment possible for a human being...

*a brown haired girl with a yellow bowed headband wearing a cyan and white uniform walks out of the bushes towards the narrorator*

Narrorator: *looking at the girl thinking* and thus I confronted the script writer*

Script Writer: Kyon! What the heck are you doing in the story!? You're supposed be omnipresent!

Narrorator: Gome, got lost on the way to the bathroom... *thinking* in truth I had ran to do an errand for the animation artist... and now I had been lead to this... Koizumi, I hope you are prepeared to give me compensation for this...

Script Writer: *grabs his tie* Get back up to the speaking booth!

Narrorator: Gwah! *gets dragged off into the bush*

*from the sky*

???????: Wah~! Kyon! Suzumiya-san! You shouldn't pull Kyon-kun's tie like that!

Script Writer: Mikuru-chan! Take over for Kyon in the meantime!

Mikuru: Uh- Wait! Suzumiya- *sound of a door slamming* oh...

Mikuru: Etto, please ignore what happened and continue as if nothing happened onegaishimasu~!

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-24 16:14:29
~Singfried Manor~
Asuna: Darkness? That magical element was banned by the Council of York right about after these two girls say they where born...
Kay:it was actually banned even before it was made official...besides, a human having the ability to use Darkness Elemental is 1 in a few trillion, which is why it wasn't banned until then. Also, the council only allowed humans to master up to level A magic...any higher levels and it'll be sealed. I'm the only person with a special case. since i had the ability to use Darkness and Divine Elemental, the council didn't seal off my powers, more like they couldn't. but i sealed them off myself though
Sakura: Really? I developed a resistance to that magnet effect a week after I first came here...
Kay: it's due to the fact that you're a priestess, so you're probably being protected by the gods, you ought to thank them...but i wonder what they doing these days, i haven't paid them a visit in quite a bit...
Cthaqa:Otou-san, i think you probably know this but...
Kay: there's people who's aftering the Tome of Death. Hold on
*closed his eyes for awhile*

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-24 17:15:45
-Ugo sorry for that i made that just to break the ice.... its too much serous now well back to business-

Outbreak: Gyahh... i dont have any choiice this is iritating [standing for almost 20 minutes]

Special Ordinance: AARC- 0467 > Cheat Mode > ARCV- 4921- 0

Specail Ordianance: Cheat Accepted

-ARCV- 4921- 0 character move selection-

Outbreak: I will do this for the first and the last time

Name: Outbreak
Lv: 52
Class: Chapter Guardian
Hp: 2700/2700
Mp: 1930/2000

Chapteral Guardian Tech> Angelica > Choose Character > Isayana

-By the Angelica effect Isayana was revived ang gained 1200 hp-

Outbreak: End phase... 2 turns more before the silence wall will destroy

-->

Link | by on 2007-04-24 19:42:38
(uhh... is it my turn already.... Kinda confused with all thats hapening....)

Symeria: Isanya-san... Darn you...

attack>sword of wind>Four winds

*symeria dahshes and stikes Bandit 3 in four directionds almost simountainiously*

Bandit 3 takes 350 damage

Symeria shadowsong

hp: 505/505
mp: 430/460

atk: 76 + 50 = 126
def: 57 + 250 = 307
spd: 203 + 200(zephyrus effects) = 403
int: 66 + 100 = 166
satk: 53
sdef: 53
luck: 17

Banndit 1
HP: 1000/1000

Bandit 2
HP: 0/1000

Bandit 3
HP: 1050/1500
MP: 500

Link | by on 2007-04-24 20:00:58 (edited 2007-04-24 20:02:06)
(@ Karuzo: As much as I appereciate that you're considerate of Isayana's well being, you cant do that move, since you already used up your turn createing the replicas.)

(@ Xero: Lesse, how to sum it up, Outbreak just came in to help out team 1, and created replicas of himself and Noh, Isayana is curently 250 HP from dieing, we find out why Kay blew though into the manor, Kyo- I mean the narrorator is currently being scolded by Haru- I mean the script writer. And Miku- I mean.... Mikuru has momentarily taken over as Narrorator. ^^)

~Singfried Manor, Main Gate~

Bandit 3: *growls and wipes off his forhead*

(oh wait Isayana's Ko'd, whoo nothing I can do now... ^^')

Just a shout out, seeing Noh's got a replica, he can attack as well as the clone, also becuase Outbreak has joined, here's the new attack order:

Isayana, Symeria, Outbreak (wont take effect until next round), Outbreak Replica (wont take effect until next round), Noh, Noh Replica, Key

~Singfried Manor~

Asuna: *staring at Kay* ....

Sakura: *looks up and pauses*

Shachika: *staring at Kay* ....

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-25 02:58:50
~Singfried Manor~
Kay:...
*opens his eyes*
Kay:they'll be here within 2 days 16 hours 47 minutes...1.5million troops, more than 750,000 airships, both big and small. forces are spread out evenly on all sides...what was predicted was...in 4 hours 26minutes and 45 seconds of invasion, this country has fallen...
Ithuqa:otou-san...is that true?
Kay:you should know i could peek into the future by now
Ithuqa:but you gave us exact timings...
Kay:with my Darkness Elemental seal broken, my ability to see the future is 99.999999999999999% perfect, although the chances of it being wrong is slim.unless i undo my Divine Elemental seal. but the future itself is not fixed, it is ever changing since there's many future to choose from...i could give out all possibilities but it won't really matter...out of all the futures i saw, i only saw 2 bright future
Cthaqa:who's commanding the attack?
Kay:...a swordmage, a mage and...and...a gunslinger

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-25 03:32:05
@All- goemen... my mind was not in shape.... now its ok..... ok who's next??

-Main Gate-

Outbreak: who's next turn???.....

Wait mode > Sub- action > took his other swords and inspects them

Outbreak: at least i have a reson to wait

-->

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-04-25 07:58:19 (edited 2007-04-25 10:39:45)
(@All- Yay! I have a clone! ^_^ Fun times are about to happen! *malevolent laughter* Mwhaha!))

Noh Seyako: Lvl:20
Hp: 700/700
Mp: 400/400
Atk: 100
Def: 75
Int: 100
Spd: 200+100(Chariot's effect)=300
Luck: 20
Sp. Atk: 100
Sp. Def: 100

Noh: Hmm...full heal, arigatou Outbreak, and a replica, even better...
+looks around battlefield+
Noh: *sees Isayana down* Damn, this is going to be problematic.
+sheaths sword+
Noh: Get ready fool, here I come!
Command Prompt>Attack>Sword Skills>Silouette of the Damned>First Mode

Noh: *rushes at Bandit 3 and rapidly slashes and stabs at him eight times, finally grabbing his soul, gathering it in his palm, and slams it into Bandit3, for a total of 900 shadow damage* Fool...

Bandit 1
HP: 1000/1000

Bandit 3
HP: 150/1500

Noh: End Turn.

Noh Seyako: Lvl:20
Hp: 630/700
Mp: 310/400
Atk: 100
Def: 75
Int: 100
Spd: 200+100(Chariot's effect)=300
Luck: 20
Sp. Atk: 100
Sp. Def: 100

NohReplica: I guess I'll do nothing for now.

Command Prompt>Guard
NohReplica: +Uses Sword of Shadow Replica to guard+

NohReplica: lvl: 20
Hp: 700/700

Link | by on 2007-04-25 09:43:02 (edited 2007-04-25 09:43:56)
@all gomen i got confuse in term of time turn, if each char has maximum a day time period, then my turn should be today, but i see that it can held most of the post, so i will log in more often^^, btw ugo can you control my char when needed

level: 20
base stats
HP 400
MP 250
Atk: 150 + 75 + 5 = 230
Def: 105 + 40 = 145
Spd: 100 + 10 + 5 + 5 = 120
Int: 10
S.ATk: 150
S.Def: 150
Lck: 55 +5 = 60

*quote*let's get strated

attack>skill>(MP 100)blood rain

*quote* it's going to rain red

all enemies got 275 dmg

Bandit 1
HP: 725/1000

Bandit 3
HP: 0/1500

level: 20
base stats
HP 400
MP 150
Atk: 150 + 75 + 5 = 230
Def: 105 + 40 = 145
Spd: 100 + 10 + 5 + 5 = 120
Int: 10
S.ATk: 150
S.Def: 150
Lck: 55 +5 = 60

Link | by on 2007-04-25 10:36:46 (edited 2007-04-25 10:37:16)
(@ Key: I apologiese, you'll need to ask somone else on that, I got too many characters on my hands already @_@)

~Singfired Manor Main Gate~

Bandit 1
HP: 725/1000

Bandit 3
HP: 0/1500

Bandit 3: *falls on the ground*

Bandit 1: ARGH! You peoples may take me down, but I'z gonna kill that pretty girlie!

*looks at Isayana*

Bandit 1: Hehe...

ATKL>BASIC>LASTDITCH

Bandit 1: *pulls out a bomb* Reargh! *charges at Isayana, blowing himself up*

Isayana took 500 damage!

Isayana: *subconciously thinking, as she flys back onto the dirt* Gomen, Ken...

Bandit 1 is down!

Isayana Died!

*Isayana turns blue, a cross appears on the back of her neck*

Bandit 1

Isayana Aya

Random Voice: Team 1 is victorious!

EXP Gained: 800
Items:
50 gp for each participant
Call to arms Note

~Outside the manor, elsewhere~

Ken: *walking, and hears an explosion* Hmmm...

*pauses for a long time*

Ken: *starts running*

~Singfied Manor~

Shachika: that's a load of-

Sakura: *closes her eyes for a moment* I see... *opens he eyes* Though Hakushin isnt none too pleased with, he sees no ill intent behind your forcast.. It would be wise to forwarn the imperial guard about this matter.

Asuna: *looking at Sakura confused*

Guards: *lowering their weapons*

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-25 10:59:48
Kay:*thinking*imperial guards? they were cut down to size during battle themselves...almost powerless infront of them...should i tell them?
*shook his head*
Kay:*thinking*no, i can't do that...i should let everything run by its cause...and let the hands of fate follow...
Cthaqa:of course! he's isn't one who received blessings from all gods for nothing!
Kay:Cthaqa, you're exaggerating...
*turns to Sakura*
Kay:does the fire god, Hakushun has anything else to say?
*keeping the Tome of Death his bag*
Kay:cause i haven't heard of him for quite a bit,i guess that's natural since he hated me...talking about Hakushin, how is the ice goddess, Shiva doing...i haven't heard from her either. and what is Thor up to these days...i kinda miss chatting and drink Yggdrasil tea with them gods. sure has lots of catching up to do
*looks up for a bit*
Ithuqa:aye? you chatted with the gods before?
Kay:yea, long before you were born and a few years after i became a ghost...that's where most of my knowledge came from

Link | by on 2007-04-25 15:43:22 (edited 2007-04-25 21:32:24)
~Singfried Manor~

Sakura: Unfortunately I'm not a callhorn, I only speak the words of the high gods when they wish it...

Shachika: I'll go imform the guard, lets get moving!

*sets off through the secondary gate with a few guards following*

Why there's two Kays and what exactly Kotoba Burst Gear is supposed be!

Topic: The blue text and the two Kays.

Lets see, you guys are probably confused with the blue text and Ithuqa and Cthaqa calling their father otou-san. Since there is no way I can try doing another Broken Memories arc (or maybe?) Well anyway, lets see how I should say this... Like Kay said before there's a spirit within him. This Kay had lived a long time ago when Alchemy was still in wide use. As Ithuqa and Cthaqa where born as a result of an experiment done by Kay in greif at the less of Alice, a godess whom he had fallen for. So Ithuqa and Cthaqa are all in all Kay's kin. Why exactly the Ghost of the old Kay resides in the current Kay is somthing only he knows. Oh and on the text, thats just how one can distinct between the more powerful spirit Kay and normal Kay.

Topic 2: Kotoba Burst Gear!

Is the only known manuscript that mentions the Kay that Ithuqa and Cthaqa call
"otou-san". The story takes place in the city of York located in Fostbite Bay bay region near modern day Trithica during the post Kotenku-Rebellion era (which was about 5000 years + ago. According to the text, a girl had been sent to investagate the newly created godesses Ithuqa and Cthaqa shortly after they had been born. The first encounter simply had her label them as godesses and the that was supposed be the end to that. As fate would have it, Kay was shortly thereafter tasked to to substitute at a academy for the very same class the girl had attended. She showed no real emotion, for she lacked the true human soul that housed them. That was changing, however with her finding affection towards a boy whom she attended class with. However this didnt sit well with her own creators, whom had desighned her for the sole purpouse as a "God Killer". They hastily took her back to prevent and undue anymore deelopment of her emotions. The last of the intact peices of the original book simply state that the boy made one last desperate attempt to gain her freedom armed with nothing but a Kakugane and the blessings of the godess of war Lennith. The aftermath of the conflict and the rest of the story have been lost to time. (the AWP arc for this is booked marked in the old AWP thread in my profile look for "Broken Memories: Otou-san" if ya want to read through the original story)

(@ Kay: Ya know the BM plot that first showcased Otou-san Kay that had this story was never finished, and I still had much more planned it to it, you dont think it would be bad to make an RP "alternate retelling" that properly goes though the entire story and actually ends? (with a few ajustments to the original plot since I just gave out the entire thing XD, but not killing off the story concerning Kay and Alice))

Link | by karuzo on 2007-04-25 20:56:12
Outbreak: Good.... thats etertaining...

-sees Isayana in KIA mode-

Outbreak: Dont worry sacrifices are made for others...

Chapteral Guardian Tech> Angelica

-due to Angelica's Efect Isayana Aya was revived but still unconcious, Outbreak carried Isayana-

Outbreak: So tell me what is Team 1's business here??

-->

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-04-25 21:07:49 (edited 2007-04-25 21:12:30)
@Ugo, another BM? hmm...i was planning to ask for that since it was kinda rushed...i was thinking it should continue from the part where Kay became a ghost(the part where we start to rush) but if you want to start from the beginning, it's ok too, but i'd probably follow closely to the previous plots(and plot holes)
also, you should mentioned that the real story takes place more than 5000 years ago

Kay:i see...i guess that's too bad...i guess the gods aren't as talkative as they used to be...
Shachika: I'll go imform the guard, lets get moving!
*sets off through the secondary gate with a few guards following*
Kay:well, i've got other plans...Sakura,i'll be needing your help in this one...

Link | by on 2007-04-25 21:31:56 (edited 2007-04-25 21:39:43)
@ All: Dont read the @ Kay or else you will most likely becoem confuzzled! You've been warned!

@ Kay: Right I'll edit that, but in terms of the plot, herm, no I'm not planning to change the areas for your characters, most of the changes are pretty minor and revolve around the area of the plot involveing Gin and Shia. probably the biggest noticable differences would be that the "redux" version of BM otou-san would probably be that it's longer, and the changes of Gin and Shia's name to Shion and Ginta (still pending). But the hope for the Redux version would be to cover up the plot holes and actually properly end the story. I was thinking it might make it as a seperate RP altogether since most of the plot is set and stone and not likely to get stuck up along the road. However the only problem in making a all out RP version would be actually having new characters being involved in the story (since much of it revolves around Kay and Gin). Making a new BM plot is possible and I can already think of a way to put it into the TOS plot but the story itself might become so long everyone might forget about the TOS plot in the process!

~Singfried Manor Main Gate~

Outbreak: *holding Isayana* So tell me what is Team 1's business here?

Ken: *reaches the gate, seeing Outbreak* You! *draws out a large hammer with a wrching ball attatched* What did you do to her!? Answer me!

~Singfried Manor~

Sakura: *ajusting her headpeice* What can this hemble servant of Jira assist you with then?

Asuna: *straightening her hair, looking at Kay and Sakura*

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, ... 49 Displaying 321 to 340 of 998 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0198 seconds at 2024-05-03 14:44:48