Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club ver 2~
Link | by Terror on 2007-10-13 20:04:16
Omg, I haven't been on lately have I... Go school and my obsession with Albatross18. xD

In any case, I'm listening to Mata Ashita right now (and I'm loving it, lol). I'm looking at the lyrics and I see its "assigned" singing. :O I'd really like a part if possible. :D

As for the making of the instrumental version of the song, I'd still like to help if I could. Go ahead and ask me if you need something if I can help with it.

If anything important happens with the project, email me. That has the best chance of getting my attention. Its: nickmasterinu@yahoo,com .

~For those on the other two songs, have fun! xD

Link | by on 2007-10-14 00:21:32
How do I know if I jet accepted in the Karaoke club?

My Avatar & Signature Request are
currently CLOSED. Request as detailed as
as you possibly can. Find me on Skype,
life is keeping me busy.

"My Gender is Reversible~!"
<--- 「 Belphegor | Shizuo Heiwajima 」 --->

Link | by on 2007-10-14 18:26:00
@ INX:
You don't need to be 'accepted' XD you can join whenever you want to!! WELCOME!!!!!

@ Mr. T:
I know!! aren't' the lyrics just adorable? :3

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by Image and video hosting by TinyPic on 2007-10-15 05:42:01
me wanna join teh karaoke club!!!!!!!!!!

me can sing bokurano's uninstall (which is my fave)

and believe (karaoke) (i kinda need a lyrics book to do that)

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-10-15 05:46:10
im back...sort of >.>
well whats new?
has everyone chosen a song to sing yet?

Link | by on 2007-10-15 15:57:46
Welcome Silver!!!!
Ooh, if you can sing those songs please record and post them so we can hear your voice :D

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-10-15 21:57:47
*GRARRRRR* no ones talking on this thread!~!

So...therefore it is up to I, THE LAZY MRTIE TO LIVEN THIS PLACE UP WITH HIS WORDS OF WISDOM!~!

Word of the day : Blarghies

And there it is!!! A word to which I used to use everyday XD

Link | by Image and video hosting by TinyPic on 2007-10-16 05:12:04
i can only sing one song! Bokurano's Uninstall!!!!

me love that song!!!

Link | by on 2007-10-16 17:52:01
@Luiz:: no worries... once u have chose your song is almost affirmative that you'll get to sing it unless too many have chose the same song alreaady~

@Shinta kun:: Okairinasai!!! *hugs* Is Mata Ashita from Ouran... You'll have to wait awhile b4 the instrumental (made by GKC!!) is ready~ You can help out with the making of the instrumental (since I know that u play a few instuments yourself) if u'll like! Just contact mystuhmusic~ ^^

@TOD:: MAta Shita it'll be for you~
As for the making of the instrumental... I think it'll be better for you to contact mystuhmusic if u'll like to be part of it coz he is the one cooridinating it all~ However, he is kinda busy at the moment so might not be able to see your post~

@inx:: Hmm... *checks the list* Yup!! I see your name!! Please go ahead and select the song you'll like to sing~ The choices are... Mata Ashita (Ouran), Hare Hare Yukai (SHnY) and Hey!Say! (Lovely Complex)~

@Silver:: Welcome!! To join the club, just go to the 1st post and fill up the form~
As for singing, feel free to sing any song you like and post. And then we'll try and give some helpful comments on your singing... but if you just want us to listen without comments, is fine to state it too~
HOwever, an event is going on in the Karaoke Club... we are actually in the amist of choosing a song (among 3) to be sung as the Karaoke Club Theme SOng... Please see my above msg to Inx for details (don't wanna be too naggy~). You can choose the song while waiting for your membership application to go through~
And dear... I'm sure you can sing more than just the songs you stated... the key word is... LEARN~ Gambatte ne!! >_<

@Z:: okairinasai to you too!! *hugs* We are still choosing the songs... sad to say only approx. 1/3 of the members have choose... so guess what...deadline is gonna be extended!

@TIE:: hahahaha.... whats a "Blarghies"?? =X

Link | by on 2007-10-16 17:56:10
@Engelness, Do I have to sing so soon? I still have to get that recording thingy set up and stuff.

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by on 2007-10-16 19:02:34
TADAIMAA~!!

It's good to be back :] hope everyone's doing alright ^o^

@ToD-san: can you play guitar?? ^^ ehehehe~

@Inx-san + Silver-san: irrasshai~ ^^

Link | by on 2007-10-16 21:00:00
I vote for Hare hare yukai as the theme song for the club.

Link | by on 2007-10-16 21:13:08
@Inx - ^^;; take your time in doing such things as putting up your own singing. You can do that whenever your bored or something and then post it up for all of us to hear XD...but the main thing is, take thy time XD

@Engel - Blarghies has to meaning, it is just as meaningless as saying blasphemy all the time, which I do say it as well...at least when I talked to hikari on skype ehehehe

Link | by on 2007-10-16 22:05:12 (edited 2007-10-16 22:07:11)
@w/o you:: *pokes w/o you* the voting ended ages ago~~ now we have 3 theme songs for Karaoke Club. Each member get to choose 1 of the 3 that they'll like to participate in. For you... I've put u into Hare Hare Yukai since you've mentioned it many times b4... ne~ >w<

@Inx:: the recording of the theme song will begin after the closing of the theme song selection by individual members, which is on October 31st. However, the recording for Mata Ashita will only begin when the instrumental have been completed, since there is no Karaoke ver available.
Meanwhile, it'll be good if u can practise on the song of your choice but is really no rush. The deadline for the recordings will be set at a later date~

@TIE:: ... ... ... Think I'm really lost on this one... =_=;;
Do you mean... to "swear" in a bad manner?

Link | by on 2007-10-16 22:13:07
Hello again guys!... how is it going?

^__^ I see people is excited about singing!... I can't wait as well XDD... I even got a new mic... it suck too but at least it works hehehe

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-10-16 23:03:21
*sleep walks into club singing hey say*

Man i have been so tired and beat with work. I am sorry for not posting often. Please forgive your wolf. I need saki...lol...not. Anyway how is everyone?

Look deep within your soul and you will find the spirit of the wolf.

Link | by on 2007-10-16 23:16:52
@Kei-kun::welcome back!! can't wait for your songs~

@ISis:: Long time no see~ *massages ISIS* no worries... we all need a REAL life too *kekeke*
and... do you mean sake (Japanese rice wine)?

I wanna sing!!!! but... i'm just too tired lately... =(

Link | by ayu_mia6 on 2007-10-17 03:26:19 (edited 2007-10-17 03:28:10)
gomen minna!
Haven't been active since.. uuhhh... sorry...
busy with school...

btw... what's going on in here?

*bows a million times* sorry for not being here!

Link | by Image and video hosting by TinyPic on 2007-10-17 06:09:48
can i sing a song then post it and let everybody listen?

i have a non registered song in gendou can i sing it too?
i have a lot of questions...but theses are only the two topmost questions on my list

Link | by on 2007-10-17 15:39:22
@Engelnes, oh i see. So any song I wish right? and is it recormended that I summit a song to a contest?

life is keeping me busy.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, ... 50 Displaying 301 to 320 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0231 seconds at 2024-05-02 05:23:14