Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-06-03 22:54:57
Wah, so many new songs! Too much to comment one by one... (at least to me) But I'll make sure I'll listen to all of them!

I'm trying to record a song I planned not to sing (not a song I don't want to sing). I wasn't satisfied with the first recording, so I deleted it. But the next recordings were much worse, I wish I haven't deleted the first one... T_T

Link | by on 2007-06-03 23:55:34
yeah.. at last xDD finished with the songs ^^

@Yinzhao-san: Yume No Naka He ish a good song ^^ and 100 words.. nicey~~ and Hare Hare Yukai.. cOOliEs~

@w/o You: it's cOOl~ you have a nice voice..

@Neon: no Karaoke version??

@Mizuki: loLzZ~ nice singing ^^

@DN: WHHhOoOo~ v2 ^o^ cOOliEs~~

@William-san: ahaha~ dunno.. >.<

Link | by on 2007-06-04 00:33:34
Tamagawa

I don't have the karaoke, so I recorded over the original song...

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-06-04 01:00:49
Thank You all for your comments! ^_^v. I hope to post a full version soon, but this has been a very eventful weekend -_-'.

Will: XDDD I dunno how I do it. Will is a kinda easy though XD. Anyway, I don't mind, that song is pretty. And what do you mean by "sing lower?" Do you mean in pitch, volume... What! Please let me know so I can fix it before my next recording. I know I was too soft before, but it seems to be OK this time. I don't wanna be too loud now though! T_T Try your best my good man! Explain! ;_;

Mizuki: *huuuugs* Haha thanks! Though I don't always get it on the first try. I get so scared when high parts come up >_<.

Mystahmusic (first song): Welcome to the thread! ^_^ I hope you're having fun so far lol. You sounded really soft and sweet covering the original voice. I hope I get to hear you sing something all by yourself soon :P Keep posting!

Yinzhao (Duet): Interesting song! Neber heard it before, but it sounded really good! I was tapping my foot like crazy XD. Welcome to the thread btw. Post more!

Without you: Yay! Nice one! Kinda opera like, but it was wonderful and suited your voice ^_^.

Yinzhao again: lol Oh noes! Can't listen T_T

TOD: Yay! Cowbow Beebop rocks! :P I can tell you were just joking around. Had fun, ne?! XD The second one made me giggle. Post more soon!

Man you guys were busy bodies >_<

Mi zu ki! ^_^ (Oasis) You sure are posting a lot girly. Don't strain your voice now >-(

(Mou Sukoshi) Nuuuu! The music drowned out your kawaii voice! T_T I can kinda hear you on some notes clearly, but the in between tongue twister parts had me straining. ;_; Is that why you called it "the ebil verison?" -_-

Though you are sick my poor ebil buddy :( Eat tons of oranges, and get better before you sing more songs. We don't want your voice to get worse, or eben worse than that ... X_x

I just had to type ober something three times due to my tiredness and stupidity! AggggggGGHHHHH! :sigh:

DN: Great job! You put some effort in this time, ne? ~_^ Be careful on those sharp cut off notes like in the beginning. You tend to attack the notes a bit harsh instead of cutting off. Sounds like you're doing martial arts while singing (The best example I could think of sorry ;_;). Anyway, I'm glad you're posting, so keep it up man! ^_^ Now that I think about it, Z does that too. Is that a DOOM thing? o_O... XD j/k :P

Yinzhao again XD: That song was soooo cute! You did a super job too! I am currently working on getting that cute little girl voice down for Will's song. After hearing this... I need tons more practice dude! XD Seriously >_>. Thanks for the "disguised" help and encouragement ^_^.

Asder: That was quick >_>.. I didn't see your post till now, cuz I type as I go obviously :P. You did great singing with the track! I hope you get to post a karaoke version or new song soon. You and I both v_v. rEi and Pame too *nods*

Finally! Yus!!! T___T

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-06-04 06:07:05
@Yinzhao: nice song!! i really like it ^^
keep the good work =P

@Asd: i couldn't listen to your song T__T
About what you said of cutting something... i have no idea whata re you talking
about... but maybe yes... that's maybe what makes them doom songs XD

Link | by on 2007-06-04 06:37:07
@DN: Cutting? I don't remember saying anything about cutting... and talking about Songs of Doom, I'll be having a Song of Doom ready soon! Well, there's possibility that it might not turn out to be Song of Doom quality, but the tongue-twisting lyrics and speed of the song which made me almost cry after trying to sing it made me sure...

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-06-04 06:40:17 (edited 2007-06-04 06:41:00)
Really??
If you like hard songs... you should try Dame Dame no Uta XD

O_O... oh i see. it was kali who said the cutting stuff XD
Goemnasai

Link | by on 2007-06-04 07:14:08
Well, I might consider singing it, but I've also considered singing Ranma no Baka.

And now I don't think the song will be finished soon; in order to sing the song "emotionally", I think I'll need to be at least very bored with nothing better to do except singing it...

Link | by on 2007-06-04 07:58:50
XDDD
Thanks for the comments! hmm. if the links don't worky then I think you have to close the opened screen and click it again XD

About Dame Dame No Uta!
Is there a karaoke? Those lyrics are awesome XD (Dame dame dame dame dame etc)
I never found a karaoke for it.. =(
Im so wanting to do that one for fun hahahha

Link | by on 2007-06-04 07:59:20 (edited 2007-06-04 08:13:35)
...yay..feeling better again... =^^=

@yinzhao: i might want to try to audition... i love the song... :3
...woah..hare hare yukai... nice... =^^=

@TOD: *sees two songs* ~woah...nice songs...

@neon: yay! a song from neon! ~me wuv your voice... =^^= *hug neon*
good luck!

@DN: ^____________^ *highfive ~dn~ness* wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ~i love this song!
*sings along* ~i like your ~ebilness energy in the song...

@mystuhmusic: no problem... PM me if you want to ask something, ne? *hugs*

@asder: ~nyuuu.. kawaii voice... :3

@kali: *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggss* ~your so nice...thankies... /eat orange =^^=

~no song from me... T.T ~sigh... just kidding...

Namo Shirenu Hana ~by mizuki

Bird

Link | by William on 2007-06-04 08:43:16
Heehee...so many songs.....

@Mizuki: Gah! You're trying to confuse me!! Heehee...I think I saw your photo somewhere in the forum..Your age, eh? Hmm..*counts fingers* Ten, right? Gahhh! How come your songs feel so nostalgic yet I can't seem to remember them! T_T

@DN: Woah!! I like the way you sing with energy! Hmm...where did I hear that song before...

@Kali: Heehee, my nicknames are..Will, and Iam..pretty easy eh?XD Noo!! Ms.Kali is trying to interrogate me! *hides under bed* I meant you should try singing a little lower(pitch) The volume is fine. You sure like typing, don't cha? XP

@Yinzhao: Eh? When I heard Yume no naka he..I suddenly remember a school and some whacky characters..can't really remember but good job!

Nooo..can't remember much anymore...

Link | by on 2007-06-04 11:09:17 (edited 2007-06-04 11:12:26)
@William XD yume no naka he is the ending theme from kareshi kanojou no jiyou .. or something. XD eh. maybe you know it in english. His and her circumstances.
XD

@ipppppeeeeen shinde miru signature wearer xD
yes. audition xD cant hurt. Unless I reply with critique like " you suuuuck!" which I won't . xD
ooh i listened to your Bird - too bad you sang along with the original
your voice is soo cute. could use a bit more energy tho because it really sounds like you're just singing along with the song tho. (but that could be because the original voice is still in it) but. such a cute voice XD *hugl*

Dame Dame no uta.. XDDDDDDDD omg. lol. |Talking aobut tongtwisters x|D I can't even pronounce my native language that fast XDDDD I listened to it a lot but now i've actually read the lyrics its like. omfg XD my mouth won't say it hahaha
well. XD this is gonna be funny. If i ever record it. XD but right now i can't read along with the lyrics because its way too fast haha

Link | by on 2007-06-04 11:43:19
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah Dame dame no uta is such a hard song! So so fast!!! I was trying to find the karaoke...but I don't think there is one T-T

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-06-04 13:43:12
But Pame.... Thant's to Ayu we know how to create a karaoke ^o^v
Maybe is not the best sound... but is something

Mizukiness osngs are great >.<
*-huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs Mizukiness*

Link | by on 2007-06-04 13:50:17
@_@
Seriously Mizuki...stop singing so fast@ D: D: I can't keep up! >.<

Dame Dame no Uta?? That song is soooooooooooo weird >.<

Is someone going to sing it? :3

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-06-04 13:58:15
Omg...if someone can create the karaoke for Dame Dame no Uta I'LL SING IT! And mnaybe I can be welcome to the Songs of doom club! Ahahahahaha...eTTO...Just kidding...Anyway...I still want to sing it BADLY! If I do...OMG..It would be such an accomplishment...that song is just CRAZY!

If Yinzhao wants to sing it too then we'll do!@ ^-^ Since there is moree than one voice...Muahahahahaha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-06-04 14:03:53
@ Pame:
I guess I could make it :3 It won't sound as good but like DN said, it IS something..xD

Then I'll have to download the song...@_@

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-06-04 14:05:51
OMG!!! are you going to sing it really??

That's crazy... I heard once Pame trying

XD

It was pretty funny =P

Good luck

Link | by on 2007-06-04 14:08:41
I've NEVER tried it...and I'm not exactly going to, since I don't really like that song :P

But Pame, go for it!! GANBATTE!!

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-06-04 14:14:42
DN: aHAHAHAHA Yesh! You heard me try! Ahahahahaa how funny!!!

Suzaku: Puppy eyes* Really?? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay .Glomp Suzaku! Thankssssss

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, ... 50 Displaying 281 to 300 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0193 seconds at 2024-04-27 07:07:38