Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou RPer's United~!
Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2011-01-31 20:24:19
@Everyone: Sorry I was in here for a while. I was trying to keep my RP going (well still am techniquely), but I also kinda forgot to jump in every now and then, too. I'll try to stop by more often. *Bow*

@Jon: I HATE that site. I can't watch one thing with my brother anymore without him pointing out "Oh that's called this." or blah blah blah. I don't care it they used "loser gets blot in junk." or "bigot get head shoved up arse." DRAG IT KICKING AND SCREAMING TO HELL AND THROW I INTO THE INFINITE PITS OF TARTARUS! that's what I say.

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by on 2011-01-31 20:42:59
username:schaz
nickname:schaz
RP's:
-Emperors Return, Rise of the Rebels
-Vampire World, Human Guild
-Mystical Scope RP
-Millenia: A Tale of Fates
-~illusion~
-Against Capitalist
-Edinburg King Academy
-Infinity City
-Memories of Something
-The Grimoire of Creation
-uninstall.exe Y/N

Link | by 918ben on 2011-02-01 11:37:17 (edited 2011-02-08 05:53:42)
Username: 918ben
Nickname: Nethar
RP's:
-Dawn of Rebirth (DOR)
-Jade Cocoon Requiem of Souls
-Valkyria Chronicles
-Cauldron Bar
-The Branded RP

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2011-02-01 11:43:20 (edited 2011-02-04 13:34:42)
@Nethar: you have to post at least 5 RPs, that's the rules stated in the first post.

EDIT: @Nethar: It's legal.

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by on 2011-02-04 15:37:21
At all, I am going to put the recreation of Night Academy on hold. I going to attempt in making another gundam rp. I do not care if other people have no interest in gundam, I am still going to create this rp. Anyway, the rp is based on both seed and 00 series basically a twist but the gundam will be more advance. Right now I am still planning it. Not sure if people who love gundam will join or not.

Link | by karuzo on 2011-02-04 18:04:56
@Icarel- Sorry for not posting much, since that my plot is collaborated with Night at the same time, I use the computer late so I could not think properly

TV Tropes?... Hm... i visit that site if I need to laugh about something... hahaha

@Kay- thats interesting, but then again... rules to be implied so that my characters would be be IMBA

-->

Link | by Aoi on 2011-02-05 06:14:41
@Nethar
I'm sorry but that's still not sufficient. You need 5 RPs that have STARTED and not still casting. Cauldron Bar(lol at this RP, it's random XD) and The Branded still haven't started.

Link | by misanouta on 2011-02-05 19:43:28
@Aoi: Yeah, it's an idea I've been toying with for a little over a year now. I've gotten it written out somewhere in a book on my bedroom floor (wherever my floor went) and I'm going to type it up eventually. I mean, re-type it. But, I think my brother might be able to fix my USB, even though my Mom's boyfriend said that I had twisted something and severed something else, and he might be able to take it apart if it weren't metal.... Or something like that. I'm the biggest anime nerd in my family, and I consider myself a computer geek as well (with all fondness and respect for real computer geeks) but when they start talking about techology and the parts and how they work on the inside... my mind dies.

But anyway, I've never seen any of those. I tried a To Aru RPG once, and I found that I actually really enjoyed it. I'd like to see the series, but my computer is on dial-up and I have no patience.

@Toyumi: Yeah, I've never seen the To Aru series, either, so I have no idea if my RPg is similar or not. I'm going to work on a few big plot twists and chapters, I guess you could call them. I know that the whole Science/Religion/Resistance idea is probably over-used, especially when you consider the genetically altered Humanoids as the weapon of the Science, and all that junk. I was trying to look at a different way to go about it, but it's super difficult, and I'm kind of scared that if I can't alter the plot with things that people would never see coming then it's not even going to spark an eighth of an interest in the RPers. I've got an idea of where I want it to go, but I'm still looking for things to fill in the middle with. It's like... a cream puff without the cream filling, you know? Or a cupcake with no icing. Yeah, I like that one better. A cupcake with no icing. That makes it a muffin among cupcakes, which is not cool. I feel bad for that muffin.... Ehem. Excuse me. Off subject.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by on 2011-02-05 20:43:03
OK I made another rp, no it is not the gundam one. This rp was requested by another user. It is based on the anime/manga Kaze no stigma.

It is called Stigma of the Shadows. Hope you all will join.

@aoi, never played persona before so I don't know much about it

Link | by on 2011-02-14 14:53:23
Well, it's been quiet here for a bit over a week. I guess it's time to get things active again with some sort of discussion topic. XD

What do you do when you are creating an RP? Or, in other words, how do you get inspiration for the RP?

Personally, I like to keep my RP's as original as I can. Sometimes I get inspiration from anime or even other RP's, but usually it's not much. I think that out of all four of my RP's, the one with the most inspiration from an outside source was my first RP (Destiny Card Battle), which had some influences from Cardcaptor Sakura. Although, even that wasn't a lot (It was pretty much just the card collecting concept).

Onto a different topic, I have a feeling that Free and Dream might be nearing it's dying days. Not too many people that were originally in the RP are there nowadays (It's mostly only Fenris, Jon, Aeon, and myself posting there now). Just something I felt like bringing up, since that RP has lasted so long (And it's meant so much to me). I won't be giving up on it as long as there are posts there, but I kind of feel like it's nearing it's end... But then again, that has happened in the past and it's bounced up again, so I guess there's still hope.

Anyway, on a bit of a lighter note, thanks to those of you who joined my RP! I know there was some confusion there with the mage powers and such, hopefully that's all sorted out by now. But if there are still any questions about them all don't be afraid to ask.

Link | by on 2011-02-14 15:36:42 (edited 2011-02-14 15:41:33)
I usually get my inspiration from games or anime. I haven't really created many original RP's though, only four I believe. I usually just use existing series since they already have things like terms, items, concepts and such already made. The only original RP's I have created are:

Dirge of the Æsir - This was entirely of my own design. I wasn't inspired by anything when making this and wasn't using a game or anime series as a base. This one is basically the same as the current RP, 'God Child'. Died off early at only 360 posts.

Midnight Terror - I did have inspiration for this one. I started coming up with the idea after watching my friend play Killer 7. Died off at 580 posts.

Spell Summoner - I actually really liked this one personally, and as far as I can recall I had no inspiration for it (I could be wrong though. I did make it back in '07). As far as I can see, this RP was my most successful original RP, dying off at 740 posts.

Dark Horizon - Again, I don't believe I had any particular inspiration for this, although it was really generic. This one died at 500 posts.

I'm not that proud of any of those RP's. I created all of those back when I was still new to RP'ing, so they are all pretty poor quality (lots of one sentence posts). I also didn't have as much internet access back then as I do now.

I really should start work on my own big and original RP rather than just using games and anime as a template. Maybe once I finish this semester of college I will get on that, since I will have a lot of free time until September.

@Toyumi - Yes, Free and Dream is quickly losing steam. I think we should talk to Kenji about just trying to wrap up the remaining story before it dies out completely. At least that way we can end the RP with some closure as opposed to leaving it without an ending. I'm not sure if Inugami is still around since Anke has been gone for so long, but now that she seems to be back we can try to end it. Myself, you, Fenris, king, Kenji and Anke are still in it (and Roxas, but I honestly have no idea what his characters are doing since they never attempt to cross paths with ours or appear in the same locations).

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by misanouta on 2011-02-14 16:51:49
Inspiration, for me, comes from everything. Music, TV, travelling.... Sometimes when I get really bored, it just comes to me. Like, I get the first line in my head and I repeat it over and over until I have it memorized and then I expand on it, add things.... And when I've fully developed it, I write it down and store it somewhere without thinking about it. Of course, if I'm bored and on the computer, it gets typed up right away and posted. So, inspiration literally comes out of thin air for me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by zen on 2011-02-15 05:41:32
One thing I don't like in an RP that whenever there's new RP that has been released, they forgot the on-going RP and let it died. :c For example, Immortal Machina is very active but when the other RP were created it died suddenly. T^T As for the kind of RP, well I don't even make an RP myself but considering about the kind of RP, I agree with Toyumi's idea of an RP. I like to join or be part of an RP that is purely not based from any anime. As much as possible it's original and unique. :)

Gendou RPer's United~!

Keiko Kubota (窪田 啓子)
&
Homura Akemi (暁美 ほむら)
are CLAIMED

By ZEN

Link | by RightHere on 2011-02-17 10:44:32 (edited 2011-02-17 10:46:10)
@Jon: Sorry for this Uber late reply... been busy at work... haha... Anyway... There is a RP'er club now! you created it!

@Zen: Totally agreed... one of my RP is nearing it's completion when most of the cast just suddenly gone MIA... Haha and now it's dead... kinda sad really... since it's been going on for like 2-3 years...

Experience is not what happen to you, but what you do with what happens to you!

Link | by on 2011-02-17 12:47:04
@ Jon- It would be nice to see some sort of ending for Free and Dream, although I don't have any ideas on how to end it, especially since all of our characters are scattered in different locations. Your character, Aeon, and Kenji would be able to meet up with Vivian and Fenris easily, but I don't know how we'll be able to get Anke, Inugami, and Roxas there as well...

Also, I'd really like to see an original RP from you when you have the chance to make one.

@ Zen- Immortal Machina died? From what I can tell, it's still somewhat active. Maybe not as active as it once was, but it's still looks active. I do that that quite a few people (Including myself) have dropped out of it, but it doesn't seem like it's totally dead yet.

@ Right Here- I made the club, not Jon. XD

Link | by on 2011-02-17 16:28:49 (edited 2011-02-17 16:34:32)
@Toyumi - Well I'm sure Anke could come up with some way to meet up, especially if Inugami is out of the RP. As for Roxas, he hasn't really made any attempt to meet up with our characters, or even pass through the same areas as them. It feels like he's in a different RP altogether. As for an ending, I've been talking with Ken. If he can't come up with something, then I probably can come up with a few suggestions.

Well then I will try not to disappoint. Like I said, it will probably be near the end of April when I start working on it. Once my college year ends in April, I will have a ton of free time until September.

Immortal is pretty much done for as far as I can see. Posts have slowed to a crawl. Personally, I've been waiting for 2 or 3 weeks now for the characters that my character is involved with.

@Right Here - Yeah, I never created this. I wish that I had the idea for it, but I assumed the RP Masters Guide to RP'ing would act as this kind of thread if it was needed. Probably for the best that Toyumi came up with it though, if I had tried this it probably would have been dead within the week.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2011-02-17 17:30:19
Well it's been a while since I've been here; a long while.

@Jon: with the Pokemon rp, I didn't mention anyone because I didn't know if you guys were still doing something or not. It's nothing big, Fenris and I will still be able to get to Primrose fairly quickly, right? Like with one of the "jumps"? Though I guess that's up to Fenris and I haha. I don't mind if he does, seeing as I really don't have any plans with anyone until Primrose.

Tales of FC

Link | by RightHere on 2011-02-18 03:39:08
@Toyumi: Sorry man.... I didn't know... i assume that this is a club created by Jon Cause he is after all the RP Master... Haha...

Link | by zen on 2011-02-18 07:33:15
@right here lol, do you know that Toyumi is a girl? lol and it happens that she's Haseo's beloved one. ;)

@yumi-chan yeah, there's been one week before a user posted again, I thought it died but yeah I guess it's still struggling, xD Honestly, I have no idea where that RP will go, Icarael haven't been posting quite now, good thing Night,Roxas and Snake are still making some ideas but there's a possibility that it won't survive if the plot wouldn't be deepen.

Gendou RPer's United~!

Keiko Kubota (窪田 啓子)
&
Homura Akemi (暁美 ほむら)
are CLAIMED

By ZEN

Link | by RightHere on 2011-02-18 13:36:56
Er... What did I say that makes it sound like I think Toyumi is a guy?

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, ... 49 Displaying 261 to 280 of 983 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0181 seconds at 2024-04-28 08:10:28