Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-06-02 16:44:50
aah.. I got a couple of songs lol but posting em all here would be.. stupid XD
so like.. what kind of animes are you guys into? maybe I sang a song you know.. or maybe I will sing a song you know.. xD
and thanks! XD

Link | by on 2007-06-02 18:48:18
~woah so many posts.... yay! =^^=

@rEi: ~yay... sing! sing! sing! *puppy dog eyes w/ ~ebil~ness*

@without: ~thankies for the comments... *takes note* *hugs* =^^=

@yinzhao: welcome! welcome! *hugs* ~a project? ~pick me..pick me...lol ~just kidding..
I am not good at singing though..well...good luck on your project.. =^^=
I am looking forward to your great songs! =^^=

@william~ness: *ebil laugh in teh darkness* ~ahoohhooooo... *cough* ....school is
over for me william, finished it already.. ~nyuuu =3 i am studying for a BIG
exam this year for my license... =^^= *hugs william~ness in teh darkness*
*pokes william~ness in teh darkness* ~your song...pweeeaasee... >.<

@neon: school starts for you? ~buuuuuuuu.. i am going to missshhh your ~ebil~ness... >_<

@mystuhmusic: ~heya! well in audacity after you are finished recording...you
can directly export it as mp3..
what i did with with your .wav file: i import it in audacity and export it to mp3...
it took me a long time to finish the downloading the your song...but it's okay
though...
yay..post more songs... *hugs*

Link | by on 2007-06-02 19:15:58 (edited 2007-06-02 19:20:15)
@ ~mizuki~ (.. right?) you're not good at singing? LIES! XD Read the assignment, sing the parts and send awaaayy to me XD come on! XD
audition audition audition! pretty please. XD

-x-

Oh yeah. here's some cute candy..

Yume no naka he (Duet Version) - Yinzhao & Tama

and I dont need any harsh critiques on that one cuz its not a new recording and I know I could've done better. Since it was a duet I got sloppy o_O loool

Link | by on 2007-06-02 20:25:57
@yinzhao: ~nuuuuuuuu...i am not good *hides in teh darkness* =^^=
ehhhh??? audition?? *sweat* ...interesting... nyahahhahahaha...

~nice duet song...post more! ~nyuuu =3

Link | by on 2007-06-02 20:34:47
Im not gonna say it again.. XD AUDITION XD

not posting a song again? omg.. i need to leave space for others to post their songs

and I'd be so like "omg check my song out omg !" attention needing person and I'm not lol. so. XD
dyaaa XD

Link | by on 2007-06-02 20:37:25
@yinzhao: I think you sound very good. Your friend Tama sounded like a pro. His voice was a little rough but right on the pitch and excellent timing. Sounded you have much practice on that song. Great job.

Here is my version of Kimi o nosete I discovered the kareoke and the actual soundtrack was a hair out of sync T__T but no biggie. Hope you like my rendition.

Link | by on 2007-06-02 20:53:42 (edited 2007-06-02 20:57:16)
whoa @without you

first time I heard you sing and i actually figured out you're a guy xD
really really good man. I heard some itsy bitsy off key tones sometimes but for the rest it was really amazing. very smooth voice you have. Also at some pronounciations like.. ehm.. "to" .. i don't know where exactly anymore ehe sorry ^^' but sometimes it sounds a little weird.. forced maybe. I don't know how to explain it.
Anyway. You can really sing. XD critique me always XD you know what you're talking about apparently xD

aaand no lol I didnt practise on that song. Like i posted before. I hear the song twice or three times and then sing it. lol.
Tama knew the song for ages and just asked me to sing it with him so I did haha.
It was really too bad he didnt sing it in the male tone and just went along with the female voice. (male voice sang in another tone <_<)
But yeah, he's great isn't he =P I really hope to meet him in real life one day XD

food:

1000 words

Link | by on 2007-06-02 22:11:28
@yinzhao: hehee. I know I made some mistakes in the song. I was too lazy to re-sing it. I think I sang about 10 retakes. Sorry about the pronounciation. Japanese is my third language. Reading from Romanji isn't the best for singing, I must say. Also, I passed my prime time for singing today. (I recorded this one lat at night)

Link | by Terror on 2007-06-03 00:23:54
Go Cowboy Bebop!

'Money-all-Back--as-sung-by-TOD'

and

'Dont-Bother-None--as-sung-by-TOD'

(Yea, bored at 2 AM....)

Link | by on 2007-06-03 02:34:23 (edited 2007-06-08 11:00:42)
Mizuki:
Nope... not yet... school starts after Independence Day... There's just a lot of requirements I need to pass... Sheeesh, transfering to new school is such a bummer.

Yinzhao:
Love this song... Good job on the duet! XD

Without You:
Really great singing...

Terror of Death:
nice! ^___^ post more!

Oasis-DoAsInfinity

Link | by on 2007-06-03 05:35:55
woW~ many new songs ^^ ahaha~ me ish so happy that this thread ish very active ^o^

but again.. i've to wait until tomorrow to listen to your songs ~_~'

Link | by William on 2007-06-03 06:41:48
Heehee...so many songs..have to listen to them later.

@Mizuki: Whaaat!? Heehee! You're older than I thought! What license, for driving? I'm not going to post a song for a while...I'm working on something ebil! Muhahaha!!

@Neon: Noooo!! I forgot when our classes will begin! Haha..I know what you feel! I had to come back and forth from school and home because I forgot a lot of requirements! >_<

@Rei: Wah....still not going to post a song soon?

Link | by on 2007-06-03 08:17:33 (edited 2007-06-03 08:20:23)
~the ebilness ish here once again~nyuuuu

yay.. new songs... ^^ ~i'll listen to them tomorrow...it ish 10:55pm and i am
not done working on my mom's documents... =^^= so this will be quick..

@william: yeah! i am old... 300 years OLD ~nyuuu... jk.. =^^=
license for driving? nah...i got my driving license 4 years ago.. =^^=
..so guess my real human age... :3 *drags william into teh darkness*
...ebil eh? tell me what ish it? *ebil grin*

===============================

~sigh what a day! anyway..i really wanted to sing this last song for my
~crush~ness... sorry for off tunes and i messed up some of the lyrics....
...and i thought i am feeling better but i guess i am still sick.. ~sigh...
i tried singing it again...but..~sigh...

mou sukoshi mou sukoshi ~ebilness version

~goodbye ~my crush~ness...*waves*

*disappears into teh darkness*

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-06-03 08:53:33
hahahaha
thanks for your coments...
I have no idea why did you said it wasn't a doom song..
I knpow i can do it better. but...
I didn't have time, that was recorded like in 10 min O_O

And for the one who asked me if i was trying to make it sound bad...
no.. that wasn't my intencion,,,
But when I ussaully sing a song, need at leasyt one hour of record and
record again and again >.<

And i love all your songs...
I'm gonna post one of my old songs... for the one that haven't lestenend to me before...

But i promise to try Sing Driovers High better ^^

And about the tempo stuff... is because My PC lag to much when i'm recording, so is hard for me to try to do it right >__<

Change-the-world-DN-V2'

Link | by on 2007-06-03 09:39:34 (edited 2007-06-03 09:58:03)
Before I start listening to anybody's song, I just want to point out, I'm not too good of a singer, but I grew up in music, so I'm very sorry if my comments gets too harsh. Being an instrumentalist, I always strived for perfection, so really don't expect anything less. Thats why I still have a long way to go in singing. Btw, you can also notice that I comment on the gist of the song and how a person sings it, not how to improve the voice itself. SO first song

@Without You

No offense, but I was actually kinda surprised that you were a guy... ^^; But you have a good voice. I just thought it was kinda new to here my favorite song in a Bass/Tenor rendition. So uh... yeah I can see what you said about the lazy thing and it being late at night and stuff, but just look out for the for the volume and stuff like that. There is that one swelling point in this song. And I kinda thought you didn't get to that swelling point in the tou-san, kaa-san part.

@Mizuki

Thx again for telling me about the mp3 stuff. Your voice is very sweet sounding in this song and I like it very much, but its kinda hard to hear you. I hope you feel better (Than right now) and sing louder when you aren't sick anymore! (Seriously, being sick just suks...)

@DN

Just one thing, careful with the accents. You tend to "Slam" too harshly into some of the accents. I'm, not saying it shouldn't be there, But I think you could lighten them up a bit. Nice singing.

All the rest of the songs on this page I can't access... Btw Yinzhao, are you still taking auditions for that One Piece song?

Remember, if I left comments on really tiny parts of the song, it means you did very well on everything else. There is always room to improve! Normally I wouldn't bother with songs that are sung badly...

Link | by on 2007-06-03 13:46:34
OMG...SO so much to comment!!! *Pulls her hair!!

Yinzhao: OMG...i'M ABOUT TO CRY...Seriously...I just heard your version of Itoshii Hito no tame ni, ballad version...I love that song...and I've been looking for the instrumental version for so so long...and hearing your version just brought so many memories back to my head...it was beautiful...I know it wasn't the song you posted...but seeing the name of the song in the list just made me open my eyes and I had to listen to it...I really want to sing that song! Maybe we could o something together...Oh and yeah...what project were you talking about? *curious..>_< Anyway...Yume no Naka e was wonderful! Love your voice and love your partner's!~ *Cries emotionally...

Without you: I love your voice!!! ^-^ Nice nice nice!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-06-03 15:33:13
@ Without You:
That was nice!! very deep and moving >.<
I love your voice more than Pame :3
mwahaha~

@ Yinzhao:
O.O
I also checked out your other work...
You have such a pretty voice!!
I especially loved your Itooshi Hito no Tame ni and Toki no Sabaku ^^
Do you think you could send the karaoke to me? :D I'd like to sing those two songs too >__<

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-06-03 16:02:41
lol.
Of course I'm still taking auditions - the deadline is june 16th so until then SEND IN your voice XD If you want to. yesyes. XD
please do!

Thanks for listening to my songies xDD Toki no Sabaku was a nice song yeah
I don't have the karaoke for that anymore but I think I can search for it again. (not right now tho, I'll search it later)
I do have the karaoke for Itooshi hito no tame ni -ballad version-
Anyone who wants any files from me email me or put me on msn xiaomeiyin[at]gmail.com

And then again. Peoples who can sing! Audition for my project XD

oh and yeah. About singing something together! I'm always up for a duet. If I can sing the song and if I can find a bit of time to actually record and mix it ^^

Link | by on 2007-06-03 21:28:59 (edited 2007-06-03 21:33:13)
Sigh sorry Yinzhao, This is gonna take awhile, teh lyrics are faster than most of my songs... I hope I make the cut when I do send it tho! Heh Heh lates.

Link | by on 2007-06-03 22:26:24
That's okay. Thanks for thinking about it =P
You'll make it. XD. Practice. But make sure you send in at least SOMETHING before deadline ;) so I'll know if I have to give you an extension =P

-x-
oh yeah I sang hare hare yukai today for fun its not any good but its funny and cute tho.
Hare Hare Yukai

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, ... 50 Displaying 261 to 280 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0201 seconds at 2024-04-27 14:14:00