Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-07-26 13:20:21
@Engel: dear dear, change ur siggy quick @_@ i think it was the words below the siggy that snatched off the extra space
yeah course that was me :P:P i'll probs put that phone in front of my face but..yeah someday (in which the someday will not arrive lolz)so much less hassle doing the video, only took me so many minutes. If it keeps buffering, pause it then do something else for a moment (yay, multitasking!) then listen again (u implying that bright lamp is more 'attractive' eh?hmmph..lolz jkjk)

is 5 persons not penta~something?(as in pentagon~since u said hexon? i thought hexagon's 6 sided? or izzit heptagon lolz..keep getting mixed up)

all karaoke/instrumental found here are original versions

@Tkuz:mwahahah i did that on purpose lolz..thanx:P much less hassle doing videos (so how about the trio of you, Erkun + William? ~ i hope u agree to it)

@Yinzhao: ~kicks putfile~ work! c'mmon!

@Asdertygh: kawaii ~voice :D with or w/o variations

@William: mwahahah *lurks into darkness* mwahahahah...wah~ Engel's so lucky! now, who else issh there that she's not revealing to us :P:P
there was no way i could make a karaoke since i dont even hav the mp3 file in the 1st place ~i used a music video :(:( and itz much less hassle for me recording videos :D:D
don't be hesitant! go ahead and ask!^^ for the trio~ness..or duet (ganbatte!)

something like God Knows has b/g vocals that are super distracting too..but somehow i was fine with it lol..been listening too much to the original

oh yes, what was it again with the thing that still needs 2 more ppl? i dont think u answered me lolz

@Erkun: hope u agree to the trio~ness eh? we'll all be looking forward to it

@Rukia: nice meeting u :P do u happen to be new in the thread? *shake hands*putfile seems to be down tonight so i couldn't hear your song, sorry :( it just wouldn't load..wonder why? others seem to be ok

Link | by on 2007-07-26 17:31:31 (edited 2007-07-26 19:36:05)
@Asder::
O_O u mean... there are original karaoke ver out there?! where can u get those? (other than gendou of course...)
great falsettos~~ hahahah

@WIlliam::
*bows with honour* kekekeke It was my 1st time too~
Does other ppl's same KC avi blink too?
hahaha... coz I havn't been catching LS much these days... too much anime to catch~ but i think I know which is Minoru now... I know his face but not his name... gosh~
hahahah... triplet~ babies~~
I wanna hear ur TRIO~~

@Yinzhao::
yea... is really a cute title! Hope to hear the song real soon~

@Rukia::
Welcome....
ack... ur putfile lags on this office computer... it does that to some songs and I don't really know why... =_=

@Rea::
I'm mixed up with all the "gons" too... hahahaha.... Just so happened that I remember the name so i put it down... XD
Nah... u r very attractive... if only we could see more of ur face (coz with this com... ur face is like hiding in the shadows)... is just that I get attracted by bright and moving stuff... (..... moth... ><)
*goes to change her siggy* it happens so often n I dun noe y~

Link | by Erkun on 2007-07-26 17:32:00 (edited 2007-07-26 17:33:40)
@Wi11iam:
Trio? Sure! What's the song?

@Rukia:
Yep, your song doesn't load properly... It's not even buffering into my cache.
Sorry can't listen~ T_T

Link | by on 2007-07-26 17:39:27
*hugz sa people who gave her hugs and even those who didn't* X3
Thanks to those who replied :3
Since you guys said I should do 'Sway' then I'll sing that song on my friend's brithday.

For those who asked, we'll be singing with music not acapella, hee.
I would like to comment on everyone's singing, but it's getting kinda busy at work so this would be my only post for today.

Keep singing everyone. I had fun listening to everyone's song, and those whose songs that couldn't load on my computer, even though I never had a chance to listen, I still hope you would keep on singing.

Bye for now ;3

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Link | by tkuz on 2007-07-26 18:37:20
@Erkun&William:
Yeah!! Let's sing!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket what song? I'll Divo maybe?? hahahahaha...just kidding..nevermind...

Link | by Kero on 2007-07-26 19:48:38
@Engel: Replying on behalf of Asder... :P The original karaoke versions comes with the single the song is released on. For example if I want to sing BLOOD QUEEN by Misato Aki which Gendou's karaoke is not a karaoke... :P I have to go find the BLOOD QUEEN single and download to get the karaoke version. :] Most Japanese artistes release karaoke tracks in their singles. But Tsuchiya Anna doesn't T___T

Wah suddenly I feel so lazy to comment :3
Shall come back later haha~
Currently recording a Lonely in Gorgeous duet with my friend whose voice is made of awesome :D

My blog :3

Link | by on 2007-07-26 20:26:25
ah~ so ka... so the karaoke versions come from singles... now that u remind me... most singles do come with instumental don't they... hahahaha... engel wa baka~ *knocks head*

Link | by on 2007-07-26 20:26:41
Woah! so many songs!

Two days ago I listened to Kitty's and DN & Mizuki song! both were amazing!
DN be careful, you're singing too good. I blame Mizuki too because she sings so good and is making DN sing good too >__< hahaha

@Kitty: I loved it! you rock!

@Asder: /hail Asder! you did great too ^__^

@Rukia: is this your first song? nuuuuuu whyyyy why can't I listen to it? TT__TT try uploading it somewhere else like soundclick ^__^

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-07-26 20:56:44
OK... this is not a request... but rather a question.

I was listening to my WMP and it played Kataritsugu Koto by Chitose Hajime (from Blood+)... was wondering if anyone know of a Karaoke ver? Have been wanting to sing that (though it might be really scary if I do) but Gendou doens't have that T__T

Link | by on 2007-07-26 21:05:03
all talking and no new songs (that are uploaded on soundclick) lool aww

and sorry engel i dunno the song >____<

planned bnw project release date 28th =P
I'm not sure yet though. *ebil laugh*

Link | by on 2007-07-26 22:01:37
Umm t-kuz lol.. im SO at a lost at what to sing.. hehe.. as for teh karaoke version there ish a way using Audacity to remove most of the sound.. xD

Link | by on 2007-07-26 22:10:48
@Yinzhao::
no prob...
28th is soon... hahahaha

@Scarlette::
hm... if u r talking about the method of spilting the left n right tracks then do an inverse, I've tried that on quite a few songs but none worked =(

Link | by William on 2007-07-27 01:54:26 (edited 2007-07-27 01:54:56)
Eh? How come everyone's saying they can't listen to Rukia's song? It works fine..

Rukia: It's nice, but Hyde's voice seems to overpower yours..you could try singing louder, or lower the volume on the song itself.

Rea: Ahaha..Engel is lucky..very lucky indeed..I don't get it...so you recorded the music video and sang along with it?
Erm...what thing? Haha..you'll just have wait and find out for yourself. ^^

Yinzhao: Wah! Post it soon! and no ebilness! >_<

Engel: Yes, it's still blinking!! All of the KC member's avi is blinking at the same time!!
How do they do that? *stares at the avi*

Yaay! T-kuz and Erkun, please check your PM!
If you don't know the song or are currently too busy, please tell me!
I wouldn't want to be bothering you..

Laters!

Link | by on 2007-07-27 03:32:30
Fields of Hope (no music)

I got bored. Har har. *shot*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by tkuz on 2007-07-27 05:46:05 (edited 2007-07-27 05:47:51)
@William:
That's great! but..I dunno how to make it trio lolz..It's a solo song anyway..And the karaoke version seems unclear..

@Scarlett:
Audacity? eh? what's that?

Link | by on 2007-07-27 07:41:54
Woot Woot WOot (I sound like a freighter 0.o) Can't wait for the Project to come out! and sorry, no new songs yet... BUT

I have a question

Is it possible to make a karaoke out of an original, how, and what are exceptions? Thx very much in advance.

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-27 08:07:41
wow!!

I have listening very good sonhgs...

there are to much to tell something for each one..
But they are all good...

And please don't cry for Mizuki... she will feel sad..
I will try to bring you more duets with her for you to have
the oportunity tomlisten her ebilness again ^^

Link | by Kero on 2007-07-27 09:42:18
Rushing again~~ XDDD

Click here to watch 'Nightmare-38'

Nightmare from Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori! SNoW is awesome XD

My blog :3

Link | by on 2007-07-27 11:26:19
@William::
*stares* i only see the blink due to the change of words.. other than that... nothing :(
Engel~ish very the very lucky~~~ oha~lucky~~

@Rixena::
hahaha... guess bored is good for you... or us... cause we'll get to hear u sing... u always sing a good acapella~

@DN::
I'll try... I'll try... *wipes tears*
*runs into the darkness with a trail of tear shining in the night lite by the full moon*

@Kero::
always enjoy listening to ur voice... and u really can catch some of the really fast words in between~ nice job~
*sings along* dakishimete~~

Link | by Erkun on 2007-07-27 19:28:34
I'll be gone for a while people, so wi11iam I might delay the trio song project.

@T-kuz:
Still haven't heard of the karaoke version made by wi11liam...

@mystuhmusic:
You're back!
It is somewhat possible to remove the vocal part of some mp3s, if the vocal channel is centered (whatever that means.)
Use Audacity (free audio editing program).

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, ... 50 Displaying 241 to 260 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0196 seconds at 2024-04-28 06:09:23