Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-06-01 20:43:34
@ rEi:
Thankies ^___^ Any new songs? ^^

@ Hikari:
O_O I'm so sorry!!!! Are your ears okay? (o.o)

Ummm...thanks..? :D:D
I'm glad you liked it though ^__^ Me loves this song too~

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-06-01 21:02:31
» dragon negro, aww, I can't view the page.
I really like the song, too.
Love it actually. :3

-------

Link | by on 2007-06-01 21:05:53 (edited 2007-06-01 21:08:55)
Hello again! ima try this again, but with a different song, its Hoshikuzu no Requiem from G Gundam it's kinda off synch in parts because i did not get used to singing with the song so...bye byes! Hopefully this will work
But so sorry you will have to download it...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hs8q84

Link | by on 2007-06-01 21:29:15 (edited 2007-06-01 21:51:18)
@mystuhmusic: I can't download the song..sorry...
yay! downloading it right now....anyway try using
audacity to record... here's the link if you want to download it...

audacity click here

i will try converting it to mp3 so others have no problem listening to your song...
is that okay with you?

EDIT:

@mystuhmusic: oh.. ^-^ ...why not export it as mp3 and upload it in putfile.com
it is much more easier...or i am thinking your computer can't do it... sorry..
*hides* not done with the download though,it ish soooooo big... i'm glad i can
help...

@yinzhao: woah..great voice... i love eternal snow... =^^= you're new here?
welcome.... =^^= *hugs*

Link | by on 2007-06-01 21:30:09
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5294328&q=hi
XD Hope you like Eternal Snow!

Link | by on 2007-06-01 21:36:21 (edited 2007-06-01 21:37:16)
Sure, and btw I have audacity and thats what I use, but I can only upload as wav.

Link | by KuroNekoXIII on 2007-06-01 23:17:08
Hi everybody =) >< Karaoke seems fun! I want to post too XP.. I have audacity but problem is I'm using a laptop D=.. so for some reason when I record, my music is about a kabillion times louder than my singing ><. Is it okie if I sing without background for awhile until I get a working computer to sing with? XD.. (My mic is also cheap =[ )

@Yinzhao: =D Yay! Eternal Snow~~ =) it was a really good karaoke ^^;;

Link | by on 2007-06-02 00:04:44
mystuhmusic song ish here! i convert it to mp3 so you guys don't
have to download the biggie size... >.<

hoshikuzu no requiem by mystuhmusic

@kuroneko: yay! i want to hear your song....^^ hmmm...i hope this tip can help you...
you can see the volume level on the left side on your music track... you
can lower the volume of your music through that....i am doing that...
...sure you can post your song here without the music... =^^=

*hugs* ~welcome!

Link | by on 2007-06-02 05:50:26
woW~ unfortunately,, I can't listen to the songs now.. ~_~' I'll try to listen to it tomorrow ^^

@Suzaku: nope for now.. I'll try to record something later ^^

Link | by on 2007-06-02 07:03:20
@ Suzaku: hihi~ my ears are fine :3 now -.-' :3
@ Rei: nyaaa~ singsingsing :3

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-06-02 08:18:00
@Mystuhmusic: The song you picked is a very difficult song to sing because there is so little background music. This means the quality of the singer's voice is that much more noticible.

I haven't heard your Kimi o Nosete yet but I believe there is a karaoke version of the song here at Gendou. You might want to sing along with that.

You did a good job singing it but I think you need more warm-up. Men's voice is generally not suitable for soft singing. You should sing at a normal volume but stand away from the mic instead of sing softly and stand close to the mic.

I could also hear your timing was getting progreesively in sync with the song, another indication of lack of warm-up.

@Mizuki: thanks for sharing Nanka Shiawase. It is a nice song you picked. You seemed to hit the pitch right on with the long notes but the shorter notes are off. You got better near the end of the song, though. It seemed you are trying to match your pitch with the original singer. That is a difficult to do if you can't hear your own voice.

@All: I hope I am not too harsh with my words. Everything I say to any one of you I say to myself ten times more. (yes, I am harsh with myself) But that is not to say that we shouldn't enjoy ourselves singing the songs we love. So keep singing. ^___^

Link | by on 2007-06-02 09:55:48
Yeah I'm new to the forums lol.. have been downloading music from here for a long time already but never been to the forums.
XD
And im still searching where I can request for people who want to sing a song together for a project of mine >_< I don't ... get this forum xDD

Glad you liked my version of Eternal Snow lol lots of people sing it on the piano version but I don't know exactly why tho.

@mystuhmusic - XD your voice is great..too bad the recording got jitters and the original voice in it.

Link | by on 2007-06-02 11:36:39
@Yinzhao: I just heard your version of eternal snow. I think you did a wonderful job singing the song. It is a very beautiful song. Thank you for introducing me to the music of Full Moon wo Sagashite. You sang with precision and great timing.

Couple things I notice from your voice. One is there is a slight quivering during the long notes. You might want to practice holding a note steadily. The second is the adrupt stop of notes. It doesn't seem as smooth as it should.

Link | by William on 2007-06-02 11:49:12
Yay, new songs! Maybe a little too many for me...Heehee...I'm feeling a little competitive!!

@Kali: Aw, you didn't have to agree so easily.. Your song is one of my favorites! You even guessed what my nickname was..How do you keep doing that? >_< Oh yeah, I think maybe you should try singing a little lower..hmm...it's kinda hard to explain...

@Suzaku: Gah..I still don't know what head voice means...But from your song, I almost get it...Heehee, when I try to sing that song I always lose my voice when I reach the "wherever you are" part..but you did great!! Did I forget to mention you did great? XP

@Mizuki: Surprisingly, your voice seems to fit in the song Nanka Shiawase. Hey..shouldn't you be going back to school soon? Heehee...

@Mystuhmusic: Heehee..Without You said everything I could probably say..and more!

@Yinzhao: Woah! Great job! Heehee..Actually, I don't get it either..XD

Good job, everyone!

Link | by on 2007-06-02 12:25:54
How many days was I gone? So many songs already... No recording from me today, kind of busy with stuff...

William:
Woooot! Karenai Hana... very well done!

DN:
Yay! You posted the song you promised... *checks ears* nope, not bleeding... so not song of doom! XD

Engel:
You always have nice recordings!

Kali:
wonderful voice... your very good with high pitches... *envy* XP

Suzaku:
Love this song... *hugs suzaku for singing it*

Mystuhmusic:
I thought my headset was dysfunctional because of the pauses... hehehe anyways, you have a nice voice!
I'm not familiar with "Hoshikuzu no Requiem" but you did well... slow song...

Mizuki:
Nanka Shiawase gives me FoR nostalgia :P

Yinzhao:
Really nice song... and you sang it really well.

Yay! Done... Hope I didn't miss anyone...

Link | by on 2007-06-02 12:47:13
@ everyone - thanks for listening and commenting!

@Without you - special thanks for pointing out all the bad stuff XD
I hoped no one would notice the quivering XD I also sang a couple of bits slightly off key but didnt want to sing it over. lol.
.. I never saw Full moon wo Sagashite btw, an online friend just wanted to duet it with me so I just sang it lol.

I would want to learn how to sing actually but right now I just only have time to record a song sometimes and most of the times I've only heard the songs like.. twice or something.. thats not really good.

Link | by on 2007-06-02 13:38:12
@ Yinzhao:
(O_O) You have a really pretty voice~ I loved your version!!!!!
Maybe you could work on, like what Without You said, holding out the longer notes with less quivering?
It's still really good though >.< I loved it~ Post more!!

@ William:
Bah, it wasn't THAT great, but thanks~ ^___^

@ Neon:
You're welcome ^__^ *huggies*

@ rEi:
Bah!! SING!!

@ Hikiar:
:3 *glomp*

@ Without You:
Haha, I like how you're 'harsh'!! It helps me improve ^___^

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-06-02 13:46:49
@ Without You: Heh heh thx for the comment, I'm new to singing period... thats like the first song I ever like sang. So yeah, thanks for telling me what to improve on, cause not everyone's perfect.

@ Mizuki: Thx for converting to mp3, Can you tell me how to do it myself? Because that would be so much easier. Thanks!

@ Everybody else: Thanks for the early stage encouragement, I'll definately post more songs later on!

Link | by shinigami_shadow on 2007-06-02 13:47:05 (edited 2007-06-02 13:48:59)
Hmm well I don't visit this thread very often, but I do remember hearing Rei sing once and I want to hear him sing again~ he ish amazinggg! ^^

mistu: voice is so good~ post more! ^^

Erm...I'm not among the musically gifted folks, so I don't have advice to offer anyone. Only compliments. ^^ ehehe~

Link | by on 2007-06-02 15:35:14
@mystuhmusic-san: it's very nice ^^

@YinZhao-san: it's great.. seriously ^o^ post more :]

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, ... 50 Displaying 241 to 260 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0191 seconds at 2024-04-27 14:05:02