Back | Reverse |

Re: GENDOU IDOL SEASON 4- RESULTS OUT! the winner is..
Link | by eeriechan on 2009-08-01 01:53:56
EEE~~~ All of them sound amazing, Karla, Ian and Shikamachu specially!! Man I'm getting nervous already and I'm still way far in the Group 8 xD!! *starts eating nails*

*notices group list* btw @Pame, the name is spelled eERIechan (or Eeriechan) not Eeeriechan ;) *ish picky*

Link | by lisa22 on 2009-08-01 05:24:25
O__O W.O.W

Image and video hosting by TinyPic thanks manglez :)

Link | by noncomposmentis on 2009-08-01 07:30:06
how can i vote?

Link | by Doomlight on 2009-08-01 08:06:22
@Jel: You vote here. But You can not currently vote till the judges decide whos going to the semi-finals. So dont waste it now, save it for later.

~Doomlight

http://i34.tinypic.com/33pad0k.jpg

Link | by on 2009-08-01 12:47:25
HELLO EVERYONE

CONTESTANTS CAN ALSO VOTE :D SO NO WORRIES ^-^ GO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE ONCE THE JUDGES RESULTS ARE POSTED.
CONTESTANTS CAN VOTE FOR THEMSELVES ALSO ^-^

THANKS!

JUDGES REVIEWS WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2009-08-01 20:16:56
I'm already getting really nervous~ I wish I had picked another song...It be awhile until I get to hear group 10...

Link | by clk222 on 2009-08-01 21:19:11
same here...

Link | by emph on 2009-08-01 23:05:26
I have a question!!
The judges results we'll find in the first page or here, last page??

I'm eager to know who won!

Lic. Elizabeth Margot Pastor Humpiri
Geografía y Medio Ambiente

Link | by Doomlight on 2009-08-02 07:30:33
Guys, Don't worry about it. Your going to do fine. As long as you tried your best your going to do ok.

@Emph I would think that it would be posted on the front page and the last page to mark off where the votes would be counted from.

~Doomlight

http://i34.tinypic.com/33pad0k.jpg

Link | by jet2r0cksjet2r0cks on 2009-08-02 09:22:05
Last time it wasn't posted on the front page :P You'll just have to find it when it's posted - just make sure to check this thread often :P

Link | by Photobucket on 2009-08-02 14:14:58
I'm so exited :3
^_^
All of the first group sound Amazing!! ^^

russia signature Pictures, Images and Photos Germany signature Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket

Link | by sinaii on 2009-08-02 15:48:26
OMFG! the voice of Animegirl555 is great!!! so goood im in love! =P good luck to alls

SONGS wwww.youtube.com/sinaimtz

Link | by pooeyz on 2009-08-03 05:37:59
Can I ask a silly question...
Where do u guys hear their singing? XD

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Link | by on 2009-08-03 10:13:49
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE...
HERE ARE THE RESULTS OF GROUP 1

JUDGES ARE: MANDY MEFFORD (AX IDOL 2005 AND 2007), PAMELA MOSS (AX IDOL 2008-MAKENAI VOCALIST, COMPOSER), CHARLOTTE CAMP (AX 2009), JOSHUA BRACKS (AX IDOL FINALIST, BROKEN LANE VOCALIST, MUSICIAN), BENNY FRANCO (5SENTI2 VOCALIST, MUSICIAN, COMPOSER)

JUDGE MANDY
Animegirl555:
Song selection: 4 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3
Personal Appreciation: 4
Comment: I love the song you picked! Can't believe you did a song in a different language other than japanese! Good job. ^_^

Renma:
Song selection: 2 Technique: 1 Interpretation: 2
Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: I liked it, but I would've loved to hear you sing a guys rock style song. Also, if you learn some breathing techniques you can definately improve! Good job.

Mewmewrith:
Song selection: 3 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 3
Comment: Lovely song. ^_^ I think if you learn some breathing exercises you will definately improve. You did well and your japanese pronounciation is pretty good.

Karlala:
Song selection: 4 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 4
Comment: Georgeous song. You have a pretty voice and I'd love to hear more. "Que tonta fui" loved that part. I really felt it! Great job!

Ian:
Song selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: Classic song. If you get that extra breath in there I think you could really hit those higher notes. Nice song choice and good job.

Shikamachu:
Song selection: 5 Technique: 5 Interpretation: 5
Personal Appreciation: 5
Comment: Fantastic! Your Japanese is perfect and you have the classic j-pop voice. Can't wait to see you as a professional recording artist!
JUDGE SELECTION: SHIKAMACHU

JUDGE CHARLOTTE
Animegirl555
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 3
Comments: Your voice is really nice and you have some good control over it. Personally, I would like to see you branch out and try some harder music, because I totally think you're capable of doing it! Keep up the good work!

Renma
Song Selection: 2 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 3
Personal Appreciation: 1
Comments: I think this song wasn't the best pick for your voice. Ballads are really hard as it is, maybe try something little more upbeat next time. Also, you have a nice lower range, I would try to bring that out more in your next song selection.

Mewmewrith
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 3
Comments: I really love this song and I really love Tommy, too! The timing was a little off in a couple of places, but what I would really like to hear is more energy from you. With this type of song, a sense of urgency is needed a little bit in your voice. It's a very "edgy" sounding song, and I think your voice was a little too pleasant for it. Don't give up, though! I totally think you're on the right path!

Karlala
Song Selection: 4 Technique: 5 Interpretation: 4
Comments: You have a fantastic voice! It's really pretty and soothing to listen to. My only complaint is that I think it was a little too easy for you. Don't be afraid to branch out and really show us what you're made of!

Ian
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 3
Personal Appreciation: 2
Comments: Your song choice was really cute, but there were a few parts in it where you sounded a little pitchy.

Shikamachu
Song Selection: 5 Technique: 5 Interpretation: 5
Comments: You are really amazing. I actually had to go listen to the original singer because when I first heard you, I thought that's who it was! I was really impressed and I think you chose just the perfect song for your voice, too. There are a lot of people with talent, but so many people don't grasp how important song selection really is. Great job!
JUDGE SELECTION: SHIKAMACHU

JUDGE JOSH
Animegirl555
Song Selection: 2.5 - You picked something that digs at the lower end of your range but doesn't get out of it completely. I can't say that I find it exciting one way or another. It sounds to me like you're capable of doing more and simply picked a song that you, personally are above, vocally.

Technique: 2 - Like I mentioned above: You don't really do anything with this song to showcase any advanced vocal techniques. You're on key and, for the most part, clear - But that's all you really have going for you with this piece.
Interpretation: 2 - a big thing that hurt you here is that you seem to be hiding behind the instrumental track. Your voice is very low key, which isn't particularly bad... But you also have it set very low in the mix which makes it near impossible for me to tell if you're being subtle or just plain shy. Next time, be sure to make your voice heard over the mix.

Personal Appreciation: 2 - I think you could have done better with a different song or even on this song. But, you need to give it energy. The song has a very "bubblegum pop" feel to it and, despite my rainy day demeanor, I actually like some chewy pop music. Thing is, with the sweet stuff, you have to have energy.
Overall Score: 8.5

**Renma
Song Selection: 3 - I actually think that this is a good selection for your vocal range. I know that the song is originally done by a soprano with an overly cutesy voice. But you sound like a barritone. Take a soprano part down an octave and that's basically what you get.

Technique: 1 - Ooooh... You get off key and pitchy and, at times, I'm afraid that your voice is going to crack. It doesn't... But, it get's close. Everything that I hear is coming from your throat. You should work on singing from your diaghram. (or your gut.. whatever you want to call it) It controls your volume and, to a great extent, your pitch. A good exercise is to pick a single note that you're comfortable with. Start singing it quietly, and slowly creschendo. (get louder)

Interpretation: 0 - There's this beautiful backing track, full of emotion and hope and stuff. And then you're right on top of it sounding very shy. Break out of the shell, man. Like I mentioned above. Sing from your gut, not your throat. When you get to the chorus of the song and the music builds up, you need to open up and really sing out.

Personal Appreciation: 1 - You get a point for trying but I'd really like to hear you sing without restraint.
Overall Score: 5

**Mewmewrith
Song Selection: 2 - Most of the song is allright for you. However, those verses push your range to the point of uncomfortability. That's always something that a singer should avoid - especially on the lower end of your range. Once you get down to those notes that weren't meant for you, your voice gets lost into a midtone garble.

Technique: 2 - There was a flat in there that I really liked. You tend to stick on key, but often resort to scooping up to notes that you're unsure of. Also, work on controlling your vibratto with confidence. I here it there, but it conveys more nervousness than it does technique.

Interpretation: 1 - It seems like - and a lot of people do this when singing - that you forget the fact that song is meant to convey a message. You're hitting notes and forming words, but I'm not getting anything out of them other than an occasional bit of angst. I mean... Try this. Stand in front of a mirror and sing the chorus of this song to yourself... Or any song, really... If you must, forget about hitting the right notes, sing full voiced and with emotion. The thing about singing is, once you've got the notes down, you have them down. But, the soul of the song sways with each performance.

Personal Appreciation: 2 - You're moving in the right direction. You just need to show, through your performance, that you're confident. The rest will come with practice.
Overall Score: 7

**Karlala
Song Selection: 4.5 - So, I started listening to the song, heard you start an octave higher than the dude who sings it in the anime and thought to myself... "How is she going to pull the chorus off like that?" And then you just sang the chorus in the original octave... Smart! Nice choice!

Technique: 4 - Perfect pitch, nice use of dynamics, beautiful tone, lovely vibratto and wonderful vocal control. I can't say that it's perfect, but damn is it pretty!

Interpretation: 5 - You made me swoon...

Personal Apreciation: 5 - I'll say it again... You made me swoon. Ooh~! I'm listening to the recording right now as I'm, Ooh~! Makes me wanna snuggle up with someone...
Overall Score: 18.5

**Ian
Song Selection: 3 - There are some notes in there that are too low for you but the tamber of the song seems to be meant for a boyish voice like your's.

Technique: 2 - As long as you're singing solo, you're on pitch. As soon as you start splitting into parts, you get off key. Best way to fix that is to do it more~! Also: You're on the cusp of having wonderful vocal control. Keep working on those melodic runs/fills/trills. You've almost got 'em.

Interpretation: 1 - You're holding back. The song is all happy sunshine, rainbow time but all I'm getting from you is... Rainbow time.... But without the happy sunshine. Now... I know you have it in you to produce the happy sunshine. You just have to sing out.

Personal Appreciation: 1 - I just can't get past the lack of happy sunshine...
Overall Score: 7

**Shikamachu
Song Selection: 5 - I want to comment but I really have nothing to say other than very nice choice.

Technique: 4 - You're throwing vocal techniques in that are strictly of japanese origin. Honestly... Where are you from?

Interpretation: 5 - You have this subtle sense of command that I can definitely appreciate and then you toss it aside and just plain command the song. Nicely done.

Personal Appreciation: 4 - Personally, I think it could have used a bit more energy but I can't help but applaud your use of subtle techniques and dynamic.
Overall Score: 18
JUDGE PICK: KARLALA

JUDGE BENNY
Animegirl555
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3.5
Comment: This is a plain song. I think your voice can do more difficult things. At the first part of the song you went a bit off but other than that it was good.

Renma
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 1 Interpretation: 1
Personal Appreciation: 1
Comment: I think you could do much better than what you did with this song because at some parts you were intune but there were a lot of notes off. I recommend you start practicing your intonation and you will do way better.

Mewmewrith
Song Selection 2 Technique 1 Interpretation 2
Personal Appreciation 2
Comment: The song is too low for your range at the beginning. You also need to sound more confident because you tend to sound a little shaky. You need to work on your intonation and your low notes. But I liked the energy you put on the song and that's very important for a singer, so kudos to you.

Karlala
Song Selection 4 Technique 4 Interpretation 5
Personal Appreciation 4.5
Comment: You have a really sweet voice, very good intonation. You control your breathing well and you have a good technique to take your voice high. I guess you are one of the hardest competitors. Good luck! Buen trabajo!

Ian
Song Selection 3 Technique 3
Interpretation 3 Personal Appreciation 3.5
Comment: Your voice at certain parts sounds like it is about to break. The harmonies at the beginning were off. Watch your intonation. I like the fact that you really hit some notes really good. With a little bit more of practice you will sound great.

Shikamachu
Song Selection 4 Technique 4 Interpretation 5
Personal Appreciation 4.5
Comment: I like the way you interpret the song. You have a lot of energy. You have great intonation. Really good breathing. You and Karlala are really good singers and there will be competition between you and her. Good luck and great job. I want to ask you for a favor, next time you sing a song, make your voice a little bit louder than the music, cuz you sound far from the microphone.
JUDGE PICK: KARLALA AND SHIKAMACHU

JUDGE PAME
Animegirl555
Song Selection: 4 Interpretation: 3 Technique: 3
Comment: Your song was very catchy! I enjoyed it a lot! Just watch your intonation a little bit because you tend to get pitchy at some parts.

Renma
Song Selection: 3 Interpretation: 2 Technique: 1
Personal Appreciation: 2
Comment: You picked a nice song but it does not suit you. I think if you practice your intonation then you will sound better. Also, try singing with more feeling, especially since this is a ballad, it sounds a bit too plain.

Mewmewrith
Song Selection: 4 Interpretation: 3 Technique: 2
Comment: Where did your energy go? I would have liked you to have more fun with this song. Watch your intonation a bit, relax your throat and just sing with confidence.

Karlala
Song Selection: 5 Interpretation: 5 Technique: 4
Comment: You got me hooked with this song. Very good selection, it fits your voice and you have a great technique for the high notes. I loved your vibratto :) Great, great job! I can't wait to see what else you can do because I know you could try something even more challenging and succeed! Great job!

Ian
Song Selection: 4 Interpretation: 3 Technique: 3
Comment: Some of the harmonies were off, be careful with that. It was a nice touch but you have to make sure they are all on pitch otherwise the effect is lost. Nice song selection though, I like the tone of your voice, just work a little bit on your pitch and you'll sound great.

Shikamachu
Song Selection: 5 Interpretation: 4 Technique: 5
Comment: Wow. I had to go to the original song and hear it because I was about to disqualify you for being a fake. You...have impressed me and that's not an easy thing. So congratulations! I was left wondering if you recorded this in a studio, because the quality is great. And...since you impressed me...I am expecting something way better than this in semis. You have been challenged!
JUDGE PICK : KARLALA AND SHIKAMACHU

CONGRATULATIONS SHIKAMACHU YOU ARE THE FIRST SEMIFINALIST

PLEASE GENDOUNIANS VOTE FOR FOR ONLY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
KARLALA
ANIMEGIRL555
MEWMEWRITH
RENMA

THANKS!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by Photobucket on 2009-08-03 10:46:08
I vote Animegirl555 ^^
Congratulations Shikamachu ^^

russia signature Pictures, Images and Photos Germany signature Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-08-03 10:46:48
I VOTE ANIMEGIRL555!!!

Vamos Carla!! animos!!!!
*hugs*

Link | by on 2009-08-03 11:45:39
my vote goes to Karlala! ^-^

Link | by Marianne on 2009-08-03 12:34:31
Oh, god, Karla was so close to be the judges pick T__T, I'll vote for her 'cause it's not fair if she's not in the semifinals, sorry Ian, I wish you would've been on another group T___T

Link | by inufriki on 2009-08-03 12:48:43
Mu vote is for Karla, why? beacuse I love her voice and the song :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pf

Link | by Toki no Ito on 2009-08-03 13:32:28
I will enter my vote for Karla...
Her voice enthralled me the most... ^^

I'm just standing with you, in the darkness between battles...

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, ... 50 Displaying 221 to 240 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0178 seconds at 2024-04-26 07:41:20