Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 4
Link | by on 2007-07-24 10:36:19 (edited 2007-07-24 10:37:00)
Kittty you are backkkkkkkkk!!!

Evil Kitty: I have always enjoyed your voice! ^-^ Thanks for coming and uploading!! ^-^ *Hugs I think I have the karaoke of that song...Sway ^-^ I like the miracle song!! Please Kitty keep singing!

Erkun: I love the 4th Avenue Cafe...I think I have the karaooke...I'll look for it and send it to you! ^-^

EVERYONEEEEEEEEE

Ohh And guys...

EVERYONE HERE READ...i WILL BE Organizing a Singing Competition: Gendou Idol! ^-^ (Someone created a thread already...don't mind that one...I already talked to the person and I will be taking over! ^-^)

The thread will be posted soon ^-^ with the rules and everything you will need to know...Any questions? Please...pm me ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-07-24 17:37:07
@Choco::
Nice song... I can feel ur energy in this one. But u might wanna either lower the volume of the music or up ur vocal volume abit~

@tkuz::
arhhhhhhhhhh *cracking sound* ........ *died* hahahahahaha

@Erkun::
Very very nice~ voice stretching eh... hahahaha~ Really like ur voice~~~

@Evil-Kitty::
Welcome back~~
sway>> mellow...I like~~ I've heard this song B4 but I never knew its name... till now~
We are a miracle>> A very nice song
Personally... I prefer sway~~ hahahaha u should post more too~

@bakemono::
Welcome back!!
Nice singing~ and no... is not a terrifying and horrible song~

@Pame::
Woohoo!! Gendou Idol!! hahahaha~~
Post the link to the thread here (n maybe the other site too) when its ready?

Link | by MONIQUE on 2007-07-24 18:27:39
@ erkun : woooo........i think i fall in love wth ur voice ^_^ nice one....

@ engel & rea : nice duet song.....but there's something 'weird' at some point.....dunno what that is, though...

for others who put their song in putfile, i'm sorry can't give any comment yet.....it's just that the file is too big for my internet to open...gomen.....but please keep up your good work!!!

*continue reading*

no siggies needed

Link | by William on 2007-07-25 00:06:56 (edited 2007-07-25 00:42:48)
Yeesh...so much to do..

Mizuki: Ahaha, I think Tsukasa was the one who sang that song, although I can hear Konata screaming the whole song through! Good job!
By the way, where did you get the song?

Choco: Woah..nice singing!! Post more songs, okay?

Erkun: That's amazing...Erkun!! I hope I can be as good as you some day...

Rea and Engel: Wah!! Tattoo Kiss!! I love that song! Great singing, both of you! The effects were really nice as well!
I'm really curious how you did the echo thingy..

Evil-kitty: Hmmm...that's a tough choice..both are good, but if you and your friend love singing Sway, I think you should go with that one.

Bakemono: Err, Ehmz? Is that you? *poke* Great singing! Although I think it was too short..

Noo, Choco!!!!!!!!
Now I have to sing that song too!!!!!
Here's my waaay offtune version of Hare Hare Yukai!!

Erm..not really.

Bye!
*runs off*

Link | by on 2007-07-25 00:52:17
@monique::
ack.... hmm... if u ever figure that out... do tell us >_<

@William::
Thanks thanks~~ hmm.. about that u've got to ask Rea... she did it~ and is awesome isn't it... the echo~~
I wanna hear u sing~~

Link | by William on 2007-07-25 02:35:18
Wahahaha!! Engel, you gotta check this out first!!
Minoru's version!!

Whooo!! He inspired me to sing, so...
Here's my waaaaay offtune version of Hare Hare Yukai!
So many high notes..had to shift high and low a lot..

Rea: How did you make them effects? It's so cool! ^^

Engel: Urk...still can't..stop..laughing...bwahaha!!
Hey...how come your KC thingy goes flashing when I stare at it for awhile?

Only two weeks left..
Still need two more people for this..

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-25 06:09:25
@Kitty: yaaaaaaaay!!
I'm glad that you are back!! *glomp*
I love your voice ^^
you should do a duet with Pame =P

@William: Nice song ^^

@REA: nice singing ^^
*hugs*

Mizukiness Records
In Colaboration with
Dragon Negro's Producctions
Presents

Katakoto no koi the Ebil Doom Version

Link | by ehmz on 2007-07-25 06:13:23 (edited 2009-07-25 23:58:32)
I AM TEH EHMZ!

Me ish back in teh thread~ness of karaoke~ness to share mah ebilest songies!~ hahaha

here's another one... XD

[LINK REMOVED]

hahaha!

ichigoism

Link | by Kero on 2007-07-25 06:30:41 (edited 2007-07-26 04:46:43)
Neglected this thread DX Lazy to comment now, shall get to it laterrr :3

Merry Go Round

I really like Hoshimura Mai's voice XD I don't think I did justice to it........ OTL

My blog :3

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-07-25 14:36:36
1st video, sorry if it takes a good while to load ~ ishh a rather large file
hope u guyz dont mind the poor quality of sound, it IS my mobile afterall^^

**i can't find the mp3 of the song not to mention the instrumental version, if anybody has the song plz let me know k? :P

VIDEO: Hotarubi (RYTHEM)
lolz i was out of breath at a point since this is a duet originally ~ love the song with the multiple layers of vocals, itz beautiful

@Evil Kitty: no probs^^ ... wow nice acapella there :P i'd probably go for sway :P is the karaoke fun suppose to be without music? or should u choose smth with the music available? i want a karaoke party too :(

@Ehmz: nice singing!gd voice control at many points *applause* whatz wasak wasak? + are u new in this thread? nice meeting u^^

@Pame: O.o..whoa Pame's taking over already...scaryy..*hides* jkjk, i'll check it out when itz posted up

@William: thanX^^ maybe i did too much tweaking in that song but to add echo just highlight the certain part u wanna add it + go to "effect" ,then "echo" and just play around with it (in Audacity...) :P i love duets^^ and Engel got the honour of partner-ing with me for my 1st one lolz..jkjk

what needs 2 more ppl? did i miss something along the lines????? 2 more weeks?

nice inspiration u got there!ROFL(minoru)..u totally woke me up when i heard ur version :P nice & loud..yes, although a bit out of tune(i do that too when the b/g vocals distract me grr), it was fun to listen to^^

@Monique: weird nee? i felt something like that too when i listened thru it...maybe i added too much stuff in..like echoes? lolz..strange..btw, u should post smth up too^^

@DN : thankies^^ + Engel too :P:P i love duets^^it was a lot of fun..anywayz nice song! the one with Mizuki^^ ur getting better :P btw, where did Mizuki go, she sorta disappeared..holiday?

@Kero: i missh ur voice, seems like ages already since i heard it..mayb i missed a lot of songz lolz, nice singing! i can hear the lyrics a lot better this time

@Erkun: great singin..*cheers for Laruku song* i've added u to my Fave list on soundclick^^

Link | by on 2007-07-25 17:39:45
hahaha... does it flash? *stares* I see nothing...
Who is this minoru? he is hilarious~~ *ROLF* it looks liks some sort of game~
2 weeks? 2 more ppl?
Nice song... u gave it a very shounen voice.... hmmm thr were some parts were somewhat off tune though.. or should I say.... wait... did u record this song in one shot or did u spilt it up?

@Mizuki & DN::
very sweet song.... listening to Mizuki's voice makes me wanna cry.... coz missing her too much~~ though she is still around at times but.. this emptiness~~~~

@Bakemono::
welcome back~ love your deep voice in this one... and love this version~ I like blues... but how/where did u manage to find such special versions?

@Kero::
Love the tu-lu-tu in front... u added it in right? I don't think it existed b4~
And no... i think u did great!! but.... u do sound a bit like u've got a stuffy nose.... hmm.... think my speakers are acting up again...

@Rea::
*bows with honour* kekekekekek~
Wuuuuuu!!! *looks at video* Is that you?! wuuuu!!! nice~~~ but somehow... my attention keep getting snatch off by that very bright lamp... hahahaha.... u should do more videos... the only downpt... it keeps on buffering... =3

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-07-25 17:54:32
» Wi11iam, Ah! Hirano Aya songs! Suzumiya Haruhi (no Yuutsu) songs!
Sweet. Only thing I really have to say is sing a bit louder.
It was the karaoke, and on the part where Aya's back ups sung, they were louder then you and that shouldn't really happen.
Very nice though. :3

-------

Link | by tkuz on 2007-07-25 18:22:12 (edited 2007-07-25 18:22:23)
@Rea:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Woooahhh...I can't see your face..But great!!

@Kero:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Great!! KERO!! I like it!!

@Ehmz:
Whoaaa..you have a deep voice..great!

Link | by on 2007-07-25 19:42:54
ack.. this might be a bit late but... continuing from ur question the other time... there is solo, duet and 3 singers are call Trio (ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song). And... 6 singers are call sextuplet... Then I suppose 4 singers will be call quad (think i heard of that before) but i can't even guess what a 5 person will be call...hexon?

Link | by on 2007-07-25 23:57:53
OHNOOO the suzumiya hype has wooshed over to here!

I want to listen but media putfile shucks for me again >_____<

Link | by on 2007-07-26 01:16:49
@Kero: Sweetness~~ xD *shot for neglecting thread* I dunno what to sing now, hence the reason why I'm neglecting the thread. xDDD *still obsessed over Ryuuro*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-07-26 01:55:48
@Yinzhao::
I love the way u put it... "multiplayer ver" hahahaha *ROFL*

@Rixena::
hahahha... u are not the only one running outta songs to sing.
THere are a few songs I wanna sing... but it seems that I can't perform it well enuf... so it still "on hold" status... *sigh*
Gambatte!! hope to hear sth from you real soon~

Maybe we should go ask Gendou san how he created all those Karaoke Ver (cause by using Audacity is a get or no get situation) and then we can all get the Karaoke ver of the song we wanna sing... T___T

Link | by on 2007-07-26 03:01:45 (edited 2007-07-26 03:02:20)
Well, after some days of not seeing this thread, look how many new songs are there. Wow.
Anyway, I recorded something new...

Teruteru Bouzu

Pardon the (not so) many variations of my voices used in here, also for the original voice heard in some places, you know I suck in making karaoke...

@Engel: If you mean the karaoke tracks available on this site, I'm sure they're original karaoke, not the original songs made into karaoke by anyone... (unless you mean a different thing)

Link | by William on 2007-07-26 04:02:12
Mizuki and DN: Great duet..but I can't help but feel sad..dunno why..

Ehmz: Smooth voice..and great timing! Ahaha, why do you call it wasak? I think it's pretty good!

Kero: Erm..I seriously thought this was the one from Hunter X Hunter..anyways, great job!

Rea: Waah!! It's a bit big for me to play...but I saw Rea hiding in the darkness!! >_<
I see...so that's how you did it..thanks! Engel also got the honour of partnering with me for my first one!

Ahaha, I prefer to call him Sebastian..and I just noticed, the ending for the show has changed!
Yes, the b/g vocals are distracting, that's why I sometimes went with it..

Engel: Yes, It's flashing!! It goes all japanese on me while I'm staring at the mic and the KC!
Ack!! How could you not know him?! Just kidding.. He's the voice actor for Shiraishi Minoru at the Lucky Channel.

It was waaaay offtune..cause the vocals were kinda distracting. I sang it in one shot too, I think..
I see..so it's called a trio? That makes a lot more sense than triplet, I guess! >_<

Yinzhao: Waah!! Can't wait for the Brand New World! Post it soon!

Asder: I don't know if you're interested but...you can use the FFT Filter in Audacity to filter out
parts of the song..then invert the channel, and turn them both to mono. Erm..did that make any sense? >_<

I finally made a karaoke version of this one song that I really like..
and I want T-kuz and Erkun to sing it with me, but I'm kinda hesitant to ask.
Oh well..

(Ack! That was my longest post yet!)

Link | by on 2007-07-26 09:08:59
@william/tkuz/erkun: Guys, William wants to sing a trio with you guys and its a song he really likes =D plus you three in one song would ROCK Majorly. Please sing together, yes?? XD

There william XD now you dont have to ask them anymore XD

@Engel - LOL yeah well I had that title in my head since I ever started the project so XD

And its almost done XD.. actually its finished already xD Im just waiting for release ^_^ and roundinig up some stuff hah.

speaking about hunter x hunter I LOVE the song OHAYOU but never could find a karaoke and making one failed -__-'
blaah.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, ... 50 Displaying 221 to 240 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0164 seconds at 2024-04-28 06:49:09