Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Valkyrja:Moments of Truths(Director:and...ACTION!)
Link | by Huy on 2007-08-24 04:34:00
[Xholic Town - Underground library - Hot springs]

Riana: Yes... actually it was his father who gave Eternal Eclipse to him, but unlike Rena, he lived all alone, irregulars killed his mother and father.. he was an excellent cook to tell you and thanks to his father he was good at fighting.

Yuki: You guys have been through a lot...and are so skilled even though you're very young. You and Outbreak are the youngest in our group. I wonder where Rena learned to use the bow. I've never seen her ever missing her target. And you also seem to be a master with the crossbow. Our whole group is very young. Key is the oldest guy here and he shouldn't be much older than me. By the way, how old are you?

Link | by on 2007-08-24 07:33:06 (edited 2007-08-27 01:21:57)
[underground library entrance]

key: well, we have to see

blaze charged at key, even without manipulating the gravity, blaze movement is rather slow when you can see him, key dodge his charge easily

key: slowdown big guy, oh wait, you already slow

blaze: bwahahaha, that is as far as you can tease me

blaze: mother earth give me power

his ring changed into a giant hammer

he swing his hammer so strong that it seem ripping the whole air in front, key then thrown by the air. and crash to the stone wall in the underground library entrance

*cough blood*

key: what strength........

key trying to stand up but blaze already pick him up, key tried to release himself

blaze: it useless, you cannot escape my grasp

key then use gravity to make him heavier

blaze: what the! one of your trick again? bah!

blaze grasp tighter, he doesn't look like being affect by the sudden weight

key loose his power and cough for air

blaze: i told you don't i, feel my strength

with his last breath available, key trust his hand to blaze joint adding some gravity to make it more penetrable. his effort paid off, blaze release key because of reflexes.

blaze: clever, but your dead.

a second is enough, key jumped back and with the help of gravity making a huge gap between them, then...

Key: dragon of the earth, hear my plea, make my enemies crumble in the ground

his bracelet change into twin blade

key:*cough* look like i underestimate you *cough then panting* i give you my sincere apology, now shall we begin

Link | by karuzo on 2007-08-25 07:05:43

Riana: Me as i rember i am nine yers old... well i am the youngest of all but because that i dont want to be a burden to him so i helped him but it turns out that he is training me to be strong.... in the earlier parts... he is sarcastic but that's his attitude but i am glad he changed but his skill are still what the heck he is really strong but smart

~Xholic Town - Underground library, Outbreak managed to finf the kitchen, then he sneezed-

Outbreak: *sniffs* Whos talking about me???

Riana: But now we promised to ourslevs to be together... and we aes till strong, even we quarrel we respect each other, still i have many things to learn...

-riana looked at Yuki-

Riana: thank you for the compliment... but i was wondering something about Excelion... why Excelion is so Dangerous and very good at destroying anything??? maybe for a very special purpose that time will telll.. wow... i talked liked Outbreak hahhah

-->

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-08-26 13:19:12
~Xholic Town - Underground library, administrative room~
Kay:Rain...are you here?
Rain:...young master...
Kay:are you...willing to listen to what happened? this might probably change your mind...
Rain:very well...
*Kay explained everything, from the awakening of the Heavenly Beasts to Virsago, everything*
Rain:...to think that you managed to awaken the Beasts...
Kay:are they in the Lost Seven as well?
Rain:yes...the Heavenly Beasts are mentioned in the Lost Seven...
Kay:i see...
Rain:i'm sorry...i still can't let you read it...
Kay:...i...understand. we'll try to seal Virsago with our own powers...
Rain:young master...i'm allowing you and your friends to use...room 13 for training
Kay:are...you sure?
Rain:i am...go and discuss with them about it. Let's see if they'd like to go through room 13
Kay:very well Rain...
*stands up and heads for the door*
Kay:i'll discuss it with them...
*after awhile, he reaches the kitchen*
Kay:Outbreak? hey you found the kitchen....oh yea, I've got something to discuss with you and everyone else...so we'll discuss it during dinner...

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-26 23:49:46
(@key sorry about the delay...im doing a report right now hahahaa...about blaze...well you got him down pat...im thingking of the a cliche'd behemoth type character and looks like you got it ^^ and about his arm effect well it can be "increases muscles by means of losing his sanity"menaing the more he uses his ARM the more likely he'll lose control and go berserk...)

outside underground library

maverick: looks like those two have started,now lets start as well boy

zpartan: wouldnt want it any other way

maverick: FLAMES OF LAZARUS BURN!HELL RAISER!

zpartan: guess you want to do it the hard way...BURNING DESIRE FROM THE HEAT OF BATTLE IGNITE! BURING RENAGADE!

maverick: say good bye to your ARM boy!

maverick charged at zpartan, remebering the effect of hellraiser zpartan evades all blows maverick

zpartan: you cant defeat me with that!

he evaded the last attack and embued his fist with fire then he countered maverick with a clean left hook to the ribs

zpartan: how did you like that?*smirks*

maverick: your to naive...May your spark and luster guide me...DIAMOND SPARK!

that instant the diamond spark ARM activated and before zpartan's punch had melted maverick, a diamond plating covered his armor and a giant diamond shield appeared.He tackled zpartan and continued with a right straight,zpartan blocks it with his blade arm but the moment they made contact the blade arm exploded

zpartan: damn....*recovers from fall* man it almost destroyed my weapon...wait impossible...you used 2 arms at once!

maverick: why of course...after that pitiful encounter with you, i did some more research on Etheria and looks like it is possible to use 2 or all 5 arms simultaneously and even combine their effects...

zpartan: so what...*wipes blood and sweat off face* dont think your the only one who got stronger

maverick: enough with this silly exchange of words...Maverick mumbled some words* SONIC WAVE!

zpartan evades the attack and circles maverick..he then noticed the tree that got hit my sonic wave exploded

zpartan: looks like he combined both hell raiser and sonic harmony...

he continues to circle maverick while blasting him with fireballs and maverick firing sonic wave

zpartan: i need to think of a plan...

Link | by on 2007-08-27 01:51:11
(@z done the change, ok then let's continue)

blaze: bhawahahahahaha what with that attitude, where is the arrogant one? if you talk like that, it made me loose my interest to crush you

key: don't worry

said key calmly

key: you will have your interest back, we all need a happy live don't we, so why not make other happy and act childish, you relieve some stress that way.

Blaze: bwhahahahahahha child, smile, laugh, i already done that, and what? so you want to play now? how about playing cracking the bone? starting from that liitle head of yours?

blaze increase his muscle volume again and making a huge smile on his face

key: you know, i don't think we can settle this with a talk, but i surely hope it will. but looking at you getting more and more hype of the tough crushing me, hahahaha, i don't think you will listen.

Blaze: bhawahahaha, look who's talking, want to fight, did you forget that i could crush you, or should i make you remember by checking your brain? and of course i have to get it out first, from your head, hahahahahaha

key: we have to see, if it possible

blaze: bhawahahahahahaha

and with that insane laugh blaze charge at key......

-Down burst- said key calmly and then wall of gravity shielding key

Blaze: you think that shield of your gonna make different? i'm gonna crush that shield

key: sadly my friend that's not a shield

just as blaze hammer touch the outer layer of the shield, key twirl his body and grab the hammer, it is possible because when the hammer touch the shield, the layer of gravity resist and made it slower, then with a graceful move he lower the gravity, making blaze have a sudden change of speed, and tripped him to the ground.

blaze: why you little!!!!!!!!

just when blaze trying to stand up... -down burst- this time blaze got the down burst making his body more heavy

blaze: you think that going to work?

blaze increase his muscle volume again and stand up firmly, but little foam coming out from his mouth

blaze: RRRrrrr...Y-yoourrrr, noot gooi-rrr-ng to g-rrrr-et a-awy wi-th th-is

Link | by Huy on 2007-08-27 03:08:02

Riana: Me as I remember I am nine years old... well I am the youngest of all but because that I don't want to be a burden to him so I helped him but it turns out that he is training me to be strong.... in the earlier parts... he is sarcastic but that's his attitude but I am glad he changed but his skill are still what the heck he is really strong but smart. But now we promised to ourselves to be together... and we are still strong, even we quarrel we respect each other, still I have many things to learn...*looked at Yuki*
Thank you for the compliment... but I was wondering something about Excelion... why Excelion is so Dangerous and very good at destroying anything??? Maybe for a very special purpose that time will tell.. wow... I talked liked Outbreak hahah.

Yuki: I think the Armored Arms resemble the user's heart and soul. Emtions are something very powerful, but you have to control them and lead them, otherwise they'll direct you. Outbreak has strong emotions. The sorrow for his parents, the love to you...that's why he's so strong and Excelion so powerful. But when he loses control Excelion may destroy him, just like Rena. She also lost someone precious. I only heard about her father, since he gave her Eternal Ice, but she never talks about her family......Maybe there's even more. Her problem is just....she never shows any emotions, she keeps everything in her heart. That's also dangerous. She's very stong, but even she will break if she keeps all the burden to herself. Therefor I want to help her and break the ice surrounding her heart. We're lika a family now. So we have to help and protect each other.

Link | by karuzo on 2007-08-27 05:38:16

Riana: In other words, if she may turn berserk if she can not handle the situation mroe... i see... may be Outbreak may help

[Xholic Town - Underground library- Ktchen]

-Karuzo starting to cook when Kay talk-

Outbreak: I see... sure why not, well its mt job now the two girls are on the springs, then. you and Rena are still weak from that wound, and the two are still not here... i dont mind it..

-then he concentrated o his job-

Outbrak: As of now... we must be prepared

-->

Link | by on 2007-08-27 06:18:05 (edited 2007-08-27 19:56:52)
[entrance of the underground library]

key:........................

Blaze: w-hy d-don't y-ou ta-lk, a-fraid?! whahahahahhahhahah

blaze once again charge at key, this time key dodge it, but it was too late, blaze caught key's leg and thrown him to the library entrance

key: argh...

key tried to stand up but blaze caught him from the head and lift him up

blaze: c-cannt t-a-alk? t-h-is sis b-ooo-ring

blaze then bumping key head to the stone wall, after 3 bump blaze toss him to the other side

key stand up looking exhausted but no major injured, just a cut on his forehead

blaze: w-ha-at d-itd y-ou do?

key: like i said, adding and subtracting something

blaze: w-wh-y Y-OO-U

blaze thrown his hammer toward key, it so fast that key barely trying to guard it, still he thrown away due to the force of the hammer

key cough blood, he got internal injured due to the attack earlier

blaze walked toward key and picked up his hammer

blaze: yo-u rrreeee n-no f-uu-n, diiiie, then i-m g-oo-ing t-o b-reak t-hhe d-oo-or

key:*cough blood* i-i won't let you do that, even if it cost my life, even so my friend there won't let you do it

key trying to stand up

blaze: YOUR LIFE THEN!!! GAIA HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!

blaze roar like a wild man, then he hammer key, making a crater on the ground with key in it center, and due to the attacked the land shock like it was huge earthquake, the tremor can be felt up to 10 km.

the underground library also received the tremor

key remain motionless

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-27 08:23:40
as zpartan continues his exchange of blows

zpartan: damn the hell with a plan i'll just do what i always do

he stepped back and concentrated as he embued fire into his armor

zpartan: lets end this now

he rushed at maverick and exchanged blow after blow while evading maverick's explosive attacks

maverick: looks like you've improved but still not good enough!

as maverick countered and block zpartan's roundhouse with elbow assault in the back.it ended with an explosion

zpartan: damn...good but not good enough!

he continued the attack as his fist grew hotter and hotter that it even dented the hard armor of diamond spark

maverick: he just wont stop wont he!

he stepped back and so did zpartan

zpartan: had enough?

maverick: looks like your tired as well..now let me end this

both men prepared for a frontal assault when suddenly

laze: yo-u rrreeee n-no f-uu-n, diiiie, then i-m g-oo-ing t-o b-reak t-hhe d-oo-or

key:*cough blood* i-i won't let you do that, even if it cost my life, even so my friend there won't let you do it

key trying to stand up

blaze: YOUR LIFE THEN!!! GAIA HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!

blaze roar like a wild man, then he hammer key, making a crater on the ground with key in it center, and due to the attacked the land shock like it was huge earthquake, the tremor can be felt up to 10 km.

the underground library also received the tremor

key remain motionless

maverick: damn that blaze now is not the time to go bereserk...he'll shatter the library

zpartan: you should think about your own welfare you bastard!

he dashed in and caught maverick off guard, he then aimed at the spot where he dented the armor

zpartan: BURNING RAVE!

his whole fist burned as he delivered a straight uppercut at maverick's rib

maverick: damn*gets blown off but recovered quickly by rebounding on sonic wave* too careless

the armor shatters

zpartan: looks like you still have some fight in ya

maverick: but i cant say the same thing for your firend over there

he glanced at the unconcious key

zpartan: key!*runs towards key*

meanwhile blaze was about to attack with another gaig ahmmer

blaze: you-still-live? GAIA HAMM-

suddenly he was hit by a SONIC WAVE

maverick: cool off you moron...or you'll destroy the library! *apporoaches blaze*

he then injects blaze with a serum that reverted the behemoth back to normal size

maverick: looks like we'll have to finish this later,you got really lucky..i still need that book from the library...the lost seven...watch your back boy...im not the only one looking for that book

he fires a couple of sonic waves and escapes in the commotion

zpartan: damn good for nothing hunter *looks at key* looks like you got
whooped too..*checks for fatal wounds* good looks like you just got the wind knock outta ya...*carries key*

zpartan: look at the destruction of that beast...sheesh...now looks like we're back to square one *looks at the entrance* hope someone will at least check outside about that tremor...

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-08-27 09:30:46
@key, no problems here

~Xholic Town - Underground library- Kitchen~
Outbreak: As of now... we must be prepared
Kay:yea...
*the library trembled*
Kay:wh...whoa...was that an earthquake!?
*the tremors stopped*
Kay:...man, this place sure get lots of earthquakes...no wonder the front part of town was abandoned...

Link | by karuzo on 2007-08-27 23:30:24

Outbreak: No.. its an armored arm.. isensed that earlier but i dont mind it cause i am very busy here

-still coooking he finished 7 dishes-

Outbreak: And i am sure that user was looking after that book

-then after his cooking he made 10 dishes for the gang, and place it on the table on the dining room-

Outbreak: I will go outside.. to check this out

-then he stoped on the door-

Outbreak: How to get out from here anyway??

-->

Link | by on 2007-08-28 03:35:33 (edited 2007-08-28 03:35:54)
key has reduced the damage he receive from gaia hammer with down burst, but still the force of that attack knock him out, still he got internal injury from the hit he took earlier.

[key's mind]

eyes glance at him

key: what are you?

then the eyes faded and darkness engulf again

key still knock out, motionless

Link | by Huy on 2007-08-28 07:58:54

Riana: In other words, if she may turn berserk if she can not handle the situation more...I see...maybe Outbreak may help.

Yuki: I hope I can prevent that before it happens...

Then the cave trembled.

Yuki: Hey, an earthquake? We should get out of here before this cave collapses.

She got out of the basin and took her replacement clothes and washed the old ones.

[Xholic Town - Underground library]

Rena woke up from the tremble. She was still tired, but the pain was gone. She looked at her arm. The bandage was still white, no blood, but it was cold. A thin layer of ice covered the injury.

Rena: Looks like Eternal Ice protects me automatically...

She stood up and walked through the rooms. Outbreak and Kay were talking at the door to the dining room.

Rena: Hey guys, where's everyone?

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-08-28 08:15:42
@Karuzo, we should limit the sensing part (kinda takes out the fun of things)

Link | by karuzo on 2007-08-28 20:33:49
@Kay- sorry i am just carried away and something was bothering me-

Rena woke up from the tremble. She was still tired, but the pain was gone. She looked at her arm. The bandage was still white, no blood, but it was cold. A thin layer of ice covered the injury.

Rena: Looks like Eternal Ice protects me automatically...

She stood up and walked through the rooms. Outbreak and Kay were talking at the door to the dining room.

Rena: Hey guys, where's everyone?

Outbreak: Oh, Rena you are awake, the two girls are on the springs and the two guys are outside

-Riana followed Yuki and took her replacemenr clthes and washed them-

Riana: Thats scary.... about Rena, Outbreak and her share the same pain so maybe he could help also you are not alone

-->

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-29 01:12:04
outside underderground library

zpartan:*sits down and thinks* i got an unconcious guy here and no means to enter the library...man i should have listened more carefully...well ive taken care of key...first aid is ok...but man *stomach grumbles* oh right the food *glances around* looks like goods is still good *gets the bags* if no one opens the door...looks like we'll be camping outside...*sracthes head* dammit!

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-08-29 04:11:41
Kay:hmm...is that so...
*silence*
Kay:btw, where's Key and Zpartican? i didn't see them from just now...

Link | by Huy on 2007-08-29 13:39:47

Outbreak: Oh, Rena you are awake, the two girls are on the springs and the two guys are outside.

Rena: I see....*looked at the food* You made the dinner? Do you mind me starting first?

Kay: By the way, where's Key and Zpartan? I didn't see them from just now...

Rena: *shrugs* I was sleeping....

Riana followed Yuki and took her replacement clothes and washed them.

Riana: That's scary.... about Rena, Outbreak and her share the same pain so maybe he could help also you are not alone.

Yuki: Yeah, thank you...let's hope that help won't be necessary...

Link | by karuzo on 2007-08-29 20:39:16

Outbreak: Still outside.. you know girls are more on sensitive about their comrades....

-heard Rena's comments-

Outbreak: Yes... as a job here and... has a fprmer profession on our beloved tow-

--outbreak went silent-

Outbreak: Thats the reason why i want to protect all of you.... i dont want that nightmare will repeat again.....

-he clenched his fist secretly, only in his mind was the pain of the nightmare and Riana-

Outbreak: Sure.. go ahead... girls first you know

-looked at kay-

Outbreak: I need to go outside.. i will for them

-->

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, ... 25 Displaying 201 to 220 of 519 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0146 seconds at 2024-05-21 12:34:09