Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Valkyrja:Moments of Truths(Director:and...ACTION!)
Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-06-24 07:13:34 (edited 2007-07-07 05:48:03)
All the rules and stuff can be found here. Just don't look at the character profiles there though, it's outdated ~.~
More in depth info can be found at this site
http://moonlitrp.pbwiki.com/Valkyrja

Two weeks has pass since they protected Offspring Kingdom from the invasion of Irregulars, Zpartan, Key, Yuki, Rena, Outbreak, Riana and Kay are now in Geass Continent, inbetween Scarlet Kingdom and Xholic Town. They're ambushed by a group of Irregulars. Kay and Rena was injured since they were unaware of the attack that suddenly came out of nowhere. Now, the group are in the center of the horde of seemingly quick moving Irregulars that's able to read the party's next moves...

With Riptide Reconciliation, Zangetsu Caliburn and OverDrive's owners being missing(let's say they were killed off...>.>), the three remaining Heavenly Arms are now in the hands of new owners. Who they are, are still unknown, but one thing is for sure, they are now together and on the journey to Zero Ground.

The Heavenly Arms:

• Riptide Reconciliation
    • Owner: Hiyoshi Renma
    • Location of the Arm:Chanz City. In a shrine in the sea.
    • Attribute: Water
    • Weakness: Lightning, Wind
    • User's unique ability: Walk on water
    • Heavenly Beast Form: (picture of your Heavenly Beast)
    • Splice Form:(picture of you and Heavenly Beast merged together)
    • Shape of Armored Arm: A Blue coloured bandana on his forehead
    • Activation Spell: Tap into the morning waves, hear my cry and accompany me to battle
    • Type of weapon:
    • Arms Special Ability:
    • Killer Attacks:

• Blutzjager(pronunce as Blutz-yager)
    • Owner: Kay A. Serenade (bloodymoon)
    • Location of the Arm:Arc Town, in the ruins near the forest.
    • Attribute: Wind
    • Weakness: Earth
    • User's unique ability: Flight
    • Heavenly Beast Form: Blutzjager
    • Shape of Armored Arm: A diamond shaped pocket watch, dangling on a string that is tied to the wrist.
    • Activation Spell:Rising from your hellish winds, Blutzjager!
    • Type of weapon: A sword that cuts anything.
    • Arms Special Ability: Vaccum of wind blades can be released if used at the right timing.
    • Killer Attacks:Queen of the Blade, Apocrypha Polyphonica,

• Blazing Renegade
    • Owner:Zpartan Tagart(zparticus)
    • Location of the Arm:Hollow Village. In a cave near an active volcano
    • Attribute: Fire
    • Weakness: Water, Earth
    • User's unique ability: Able to increase temperature at will
    • Shape of Armored Arm: Bracer
    • Activation Spell: The burning desire in the heat of battle, IGNITE! the FLAME OF JUSTICE! BURNING RENEGADE
    • Type of weapon: Blade (similar to Ed from FMA, aka, a Katar)
    • Arms Special Ability:Dragon Flare -dragon shaped flame projectile that is as hot as magma...however he can only used it once per battle
    • Killer Attacks:

• Zangetsu Caliburn
    • Owner:
    • Location of the Arm: Terra Village
    • Attribute: Light
    • Weakness: Dark
    • User's unique ability: Able to see in the dark, regardless how dark that place is
    • Shape of Armored Arm:
    • Activation Spell:
    • Type of weapon:
    • Arms Special Ability:
    • Killer Attacks:

• Eternal Eclipse
    • Owner:Cyrac Karuzo Outbreak(karuzo)
    • Location of the Arm:Jasmine Town
    • Attribute: Dark
    • Weakness: Lightning, Light
    • User's unique ability: Hide inside of shadows and move along with the host shadow
    • Heavenly Beast Form: Chaos Dragon
    • Shape of Armored Arm: A Cyrin Cross pendant and necklace
    • Activation Spell: Destruction and Death are born in the depths of Darkness!! Eternal Eclipse !!
    • Type of weapon: Scythe
    • Arms Special Ability: Chaos Blades- [when the sythe was stabbed on the ground 12 blades appered from the ground and stabbed the enemy with high accuracy] it can also form into a giant Shuriken looking weapon that can throw to the escaping enemy
    • Killer Attacks:

• Gaia Kishar
    • Owner:Key (hearms)
    • Location of the Arm:Mirage Town
    • Attribute: Earth
    • Weakness: Water, Wind
    • User's unique ability: Gravity control(increase/decrease gravity by 2)
    • Shape of Armored Arm:a bracelet in his right arm
    • Activation Spell:Dragons of the earth, hear my plea, make my enemy crumble in the ground
    • Type of weapon: Twin Blades
    • Arms Special Ability:Earth Stags -When the weapons hitting the earth, series of boulders shot to the enemy (not big boulder, this one size of watermelon or melons) and if it intend to do not that every hit to the ground create it
    • Killer Attacks:

• OverDrive
    • Owner: Dart Zwellhandler
    • Location of the Arm:Grudge City
    • Attribute: Lightning
    • Weakness: Earth
    • User's unique ability: Paralyze one person for 10 seconds and controlling that person within that period
    • Shape of Armored Arm: Leather gloves
    • Activation Spell: Swift lightning and mighty thunder, strike me and lend me your strength.
    • Type of weapon: Short Sword
    • Arms Special Ability: Gigavolt Dragon Assult (focuses electricity in his sword by unleasehes a combo that builds up static electricity and fires it in the shape of a dragon at point blank range)
    • Killer Attacks:

• ????? (8th Heavenly Arm)
    • Owner: ?????
    • Location of the Arm:?????
    • Attribute: ?????
    • Weakness: ?????
    • User's unique ability: Irregular Control
    • Heavenly Beast Form: ?????
    • Splice Form: ?????
    • Shape of Armored Arm:?????
    • Activation Spell: ?????
    • Type of weapon: ?????
    • Arms Special Ability:?????
    • Killer Attacks:

The Armored Arms:

Non for now, the RPers must create their own Armored Arms so that I could add
them in ^^.

• Eternal Ice (Rare Armored Arms)
    • Owner: Rena(stievu)
    • Shape of Armored Arm:A ring
    • Activation Spell: Eternal Ice, guide me!
    • Type of weapon: Black Longbow
    • Arms Special Ability: Everything touched by an arrow will turn into ice

• Eternal Snow (Weapon Armored Arms)
    • Owner: Yuki(stievu)
    • Shape of Armored Arm: A ring
    • Activation Spell:Eternal Snow, be free!
    • Type of weapon: Sword
    • Arms Special Ability:

• Excelion (Weapon Armored Arms)
    • Owner: Riana Chizuna Izuki(karuzo)
    • Shape of Armored Arm: a necklace with cross in a circle pendant
    • Activation Spell:For the power that lies beneth silence.. now hear my call Excelion!!!!
    • Type of weapon: A Seige Kit [A 5 ft long arbalest with 4 medium arrow pods mounted on the side of the arbalest on each side and 4 mini arrow pods mounted on each side of the medium arrow pods, with blade below of the handel[hidden]
    • Arms Special Ability:Infinite Big Bang Burst

Heavenly Beasts: Rules of usage (for those using
the Heavenly Arms)

well then, here's a list of what you can and cannot do with your Heavenly Arms
when it's in its beast form:

1)You can splice with it(aka, merging, but not implemented yet. i'll give the
signal on when we can start splicing, so look for a good pic soon XD. oh yea,
that picture shouldn't a human, instead, it'll be something like a beast+human,
if you know what i mean))

2)You can't summon minions

3)You can't make it split

4)You can't use other elements

5)Once you splice with it, you're in slightly different form(you look something
like half-human half-beast) and be much more powerful(might want to add in a
pic if you want)

6)Once you splice with it, you'll be equipped with the same weapon that your
character uses.

7)You can only stay merged for 1 full hour. you'll separate instantly once 1
hour is up and can't use your Heavenly Arm for a few hours(so use this as a
last minute resort!)

8)You do not know of splicing at the beginning, show an event where you learn
how to splice, but don't say you learned it in the past.

9)You can't use your weapon or armor since it has changed into a beast

10)Your Heavenly Beast can look mechanical, but it can't have any mechanical
abilities(uh, no GUNDAMS please, ZOIDS and Digimons are ok)

Oh yea...don't start yet >.<. i'll be needing to discuss a few things first...so head for the other thread

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Re: Valkyrja:Moments of Truths(Director:and...ACTION!)
Link | by on 2007-06-24 21:13:37
can I own overdrive now.... just asking.... I'll make a profile when you give me your reply......

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-06-24 21:32:44 (edited 2007-06-24 21:33:35)
for now, i'm not really taking in new rpers until i've got the replies from the rest from seasons 1 and 2, you might want to head there to discuss things also^^. link's below

http://gendou.com/forum/thread.php?thr=14969

Link | by karuzo on 2007-06-25 07:09:59
@Kay- i sent you the pic of my heavenly beast...

the splice form was kinda hard you know... it will take time for now...

-->

Link | by on 2007-06-28 03:57:55 (edited 2007-07-04 20:46:53)
Name: Dart Zwellhandler

Home town: Grudge city

Normal Weapon: this Sword

Armored Arm: overdrive

Armored Arm (accessory mode):lether gloves

Armored Arm (activated): a aromor covering his body(minus the wings) and a sword

Armored Arm spell: Swift Lightning and mighty thunder, strike me and lend me your stregth

Arms Special Ability: Gigavolt Dragon Assult (focuses electricity in his sword by unleasehes a combo that builds up static electricity and fires it in the shape of a dragon at point blank range)

Splice Form: male (add six dragon wings at the back) Female

Histroy: Both of darts parents was killed when he was 5. he mangaed to escape by hiding in the forest. he was found and aopted by a rich man who was a freind of his father. he trated him well but he was still bent on revenge for his parents. he asked to be trained in swordmanship whe he was 16 and fully masterd his disipline by 20. he left his adoptive father and has been on a journey to find his parent's killer.He suports himself by being a mercenary which serves him 2 purposes, gaining money and keeping his skils intact. He found the OverDrive in the mountains when he was on a bodyguarding mission.
Heavenly beast:Divine Dragoon (head Close up)

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-07-07 05:46:42 (edited 2007-07-07 05:51:17)
Season 3 -Moments of Truths-

It's been two weeks since Zpartan, Key, Yuki, Outbreak, Rena, Riana and Kay has left Offspring Kingdom. During the two weeks where they're still in Offspring, Kay and Zpartan was in the hospital for 3 days before they were discharged. The two of them decided to do some training to master control over their Heavenly Beasts, and finally, 3 days before their departure, their training was complete. They both managed to overcome the Beasts' powers and are now able to control them freely.

After receiving blessings from Princess Arisa Claudius, the party headed off for Geass Continent. What awaited them was more Irregulars, and they're much more stronger and smarter than Irregulars in Yggdrasil and Aseria continents.

The party have heard of a 3 man group who are currently in Quale City, a city which barely managed to survive an all out attack by the Irregulars, and is currently being rebuilt. These 3 people have been helping out the city by destroying Irregulars that approaches and attacks. They've also heard that the group of three are using skills that's has similar properties of the remaining Heavenly Arms of water, light and lightning.

The party decided to head for Quale City to confirm things with their own eyes. After resting up in Scarlet Kingdom, they left and heads for Xholic town, but along the way, they were attacked by a group of Irregulars, which are fast on their feet. Kay was injured on the left side of his waist whilst Rena was injured on her right arm when they were suddenly ambushed. Now, the group are in the center of the horde of seemingly quick moving and intelligent Irregulars...

a few notes:
1) Kouga Shimabara, Hiyoshi Renma and Dart Zwellhandler are currently in Quale City, guarding the city from Irregulars. You can do anything you like at this stage, but you can't do a sudden all out attack of Irregulars. Also, the only place you can travel to is Waver Town and Undulation City. So the three of you will know each other
2)Zpartan, Key, Yuki, Outbreak, Riana and Kay are currently under attack. Remember that Kay and Rena are injured, so these two can't really do much
3)We're gonna move as slow as a snail...now wait, a bit faster than a snail but still slow. So try not to post too much

~Main road to Xholic Town~
*holding the left side of his waist. Rena and him are in the middle of the party, both being badly injured. the Irregulars are circling them*
Kay:darn it...they are fast!!
*looks at Rena*
Kay:is your arm in any condition to move?

Link | by on 2007-07-08 01:20:01
~quale city, gate entrance~

Dart: *sitting in a rock and watching the scenery in front of him* Guess no irregular will be comming soon.... *look back at the town* and the rebulding is going good.... I guess we can leave soon.... *Looks infront again*

Link | by karuzo on 2007-07-08 01:51:26 (edited 2007-07-08 02:30:37)
-With Kay-

-Outbreak Took his custome made scythe from Offspring-

Outbreak: Darn... they are highly versatile

Riana: Aiming was hard... i cant have a clear shot

--------------------------------------

Sorry... just i have this SPyware roblem its ok now but i need a beeter anti spyware program

-->

Link | by Huy on 2007-07-08 06:33:18
[Main road to Xholic Town]

Kay was holding the left side of his waist. Rena and him are in the middle of the party, both being badly injured. the Irregulars are circling them.

Kay: Darn it...they are fast!! *looks at Rena* Is your arm in any condition to move?

Rena: No....I can't hold my bow....

So she did the only thing she could do. Eternal Ice turned into the armor to protect it's user. She touched Kay's injury to stop the bleeding and then did the same to her wound. Rena reached for her wakizashi Sakura with her left hand.

Yuki: No, leave them to us. You two stay where you are and don't move, or the wounds will open again! Also we don't know if the weapons were poisoned. You shouldn't move.

Rena: O..okay....

Yuki's sword, Eternal Snow was so sharp that it could have split a hair in two. She charged at the first enemy and executed a cut which should have split the irregular like the hair, but the irregular evaded seemingly with no effort and counterattacked from behind. Yuki managed to parry the claws of the beast, but was thrown to the ground.

Yuki: Damn.....they're too fast....

The irregular again dashed toward her. Yuki quickly threw some ice shuriken at the opponent, so that it had to break off it's attack...

Rena: How can we get out of this? They're too fast. Even the strongest attack won't have any effect when it can't hit it's target. Even Yuki, who is the fastest of us is no match for them.

The irregular launched the next attack. Yuki parried a strike. The irregular move it's arm so fast that normal people couldn't even see it. Even Yuki had a hard time to locate from which direction these strikes are coming. She was driven back constantly.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-07-08 09:44:26 (edited 2007-07-08 09:45:33)
Kay:....alright me...think...
*the ice stopped the bleeding, but he could still feel some throbbing on his side*
Kay:ugh...
*he looks around, looking at the Irregulars, he then noticed something odd as he observed the Irregulars' movements*
Kay:*thinking*it's...worth to give it a shot...but...it's a bit risky...
Kay:Yuki!! when they're attacking...duck, and cut them at the same time!!

Link | by karuzo on 2007-07-08 18:41:26
-Main road ro Xholic town-

-Outbreak managed to kill some irregulars with his scythe using his created movement for the scythe-

Outbreak: This is so bad... but its worth protecting for

Riana: Outbreak can you thorw me to the air??

Outbreak: ??

Riana; it is risky but this might help

-Outbreak throwed her thenshe grabed on the tree branh and she jumped high as she could-

Riana: Guy's evaed!!!!

-Riana fried her Arbalest crossbow and managed to hit some irregulars, she fired so the arrows deflect and hit the other irregulars, Outbreak caught her so she wil not fall on the ground-

Outbreak: That was nice

-->

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-07-08 21:29:51 (edited 2007-07-30 20:47:21)
Name: Kouga Shimabara
Armored Arm: Zangetsu Caliburn
Shape of Armored Arm: pearl pendant
Activation Spell: Cutting Moon Sky-Piercing Fang cut through the opponent, Zangetsu Caliburn!
Type of weapon: medical needles
ARM weapon: claws on both fists
Special Attack: SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT (twenty blades created from light energy will stop and pierce the opponent)
Bio: he met Kazuya in one of his travels...when a set of irregulars attacked them kazuya came into the rescue...feeling in debt to kazuya and knowing that no irregular can stand in their way he decided to go with the drifter in while continuing his profession. then one day when the stopped by a plagued village kazuya was strucked with the unknown disease killing him. with his last words he handed down the Heavenly ARM
to Kouga and died without revealing the mysterious power it holds

...................................................................................

*Quale city
Dart: *sitting in a rock and watching the scenery in front of him* Guess no irregular will be comming soon.... *look back at the town* and the rebulding is going good.... I guess we can leave soon.... *Looks infront again*

kouga: thats good news...im tired from all that fighting...beside all i can do is heal hahaha *nervous laughter*

*in thought* how the heck did i end up in here...*hold the pendant*

kouga: * before going into another flashback he snaps out of it* anyway uhh here's lunch *hands food to dart* hope things will go smoothly from here

______________________________________________________________________________________
~main road to xholic town~

zpartan: what the...they're a lot different from the ones back at offspring...its THIS hard to fend them off...

Riana: Guy's evade!!!!

-Riana fried her Arbalest crossbow and managed to hit some irregulars, she fired so the arrows deflect and hit the other irregulars, Outbreak caught her so she wil not fall on the ground

zpartan:geez! watch it will ya *an iregular that attacked him from behind got hit my riana's arrows* uh thanks i guess...

Outbreak: That was nice

Link | by on 2007-07-08 22:47:25
Dart: hey healing helps a lot.... don't underestimate a healer in a party.... *takes the luch and starts eating* MMMM good.... yeah I hope so to.....

Link | by Huy on 2007-07-09 11:42:06
[Main road to Xholic Town]

Kay: ...alright me...think...Yuki!! When they're attacking...duck, and cut them at the same time!!

Yuki: O..Okay...

She ducks and the irregular's strike missed her. At the same time she pulled up her sword and the blood of the irregular spilled over the ground.

Yuki: That is your reward for just doing horizontal strikes!

At that moment the other irregulars were distracted from Riana's arrows and Yuki used this moment to take down more enemies with her shuriken. 5 of them fell to the ground with iced heads.

Yuki: Good job, Riana!

Link | by karuzo on 2007-07-09 17:51:23
Riana: thanks Yuki.... but we have a problem... i noticed that their reinforcement was comming

Outbreak: Now what!!!! I cant use my ally here....

Riana: even do i....

[Note: they are using normal weapons]

-They know that if they used thier ability they can destroy the whole forest and maybe they will be affected too, Outbreak changed the other end of his scythe and it has a sword upgrade on he other hand a scyht while at the other side is a Blade and attacvked some irregulars-

Outbreak: We need to move slowly or we will turn into their food

-->

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-07-09 19:48:14
(we cant use armored arms right? or you chose not too?)
main road to xholic~

zpartan: *takes his sword* we need to find a place to hide and recuperate, kay and rena needs medical attention...

Link | by karuzo on 2007-07-10 00:23:18
@Z- Basically is i used Chaos empeor and Excelion may be we cant get out of the place alive

Riana: Thats good but.... these ones are halting us to do that

-fired her crossbow-

Outbreak: we need to attack while moving even this is hard this is the only way so we can treat Kay and rena's condition

-attacked with his Sword-scthe weapon-

-->

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-07-10 00:24:11
(nope, we can't. we can only use the Heavenly Arms, although i have no idea why Kizuna set his character to use normal weapons)

Kay:we're fine...we've gone through worst than this just recently.even if i can't move too much...
*face his palm at the circling Irregulars. and invincible blade cuts through an Irregular, cutting it's head off clean*
Kay:i can still use my magic....

Link | by karuzo on 2007-07-10 00:34:22 (edited 2007-07-10 00:42:16)
@All- just i have a plan on my characters..... just relax anybody

-Outbreak noiced the place was not good for them-

Outbreak: Death and Destrutionc are born in the depths of Darknes.!!!! I summon you ETERNAL ECLIPSE!!!!!!!!!!!

-a sythe appeared with chain on the other side, and a black priest type suir- similar to Abel Nightroad, with twoo werapons at hand with his movements he used the two weapons in sync-

Riana: i will....

Outbreak: No Riana...... please

Riana: Ok...

-Riana fired again her CRossbow to the irregulars and they were all down

Outbreak: Guys let moove it quick they will come and they will surround us again, Riana and I will try to distract them

-->

Link | by Renma on 2007-07-10 19:23:09 (edited 2007-07-16 03:16:17)
Name: Hiyoshi Renma
Armored Arm: Riptide Reconciliation
Shape of Armored Arm: Bandana
Activation Spell: "Tap into the morning waves, hear my cry and accompany me to battle"
Type of weapon: Whip
ARM weapon: A Giant Sledge Hammer
Special Attack: Tornado (He Move in Circular Movement, while Slashing Enemies using His Whip)
Bio: Being Raised as a Bandit by Jessiah, one of the most wanted Bandit ever making him the heir of A Mountain Bandit group named "Vongred", Although Renma is not Jessiah Biological Son. He is Inherited a Pendant by His Father at age of 16 Before his Father Passed away. The Pendant Lead to where Riptide Reconciliation is being Hidden by His Father. Also, He is inherited a Journal of his Father. On the last page, there is a writing about Jessiah Finding an ancient Shrine, and he stole the arm from it, after Discovering its true Power, Jessiah sealed it and Record the Map in the pendant.

@Kay I Decided to Change the Bio a Bit ^^ So, How's this?

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, ... 25 Displaying 1 to 20 of 519 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0102 seconds at 2024-05-03 15:05:00