Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Front Page Discussion
Link | by fein on 2014-11-21 20:15:15 (edited 2014-11-21 20:18:20)
Hmmm..., base on your reply, then that is so weird...
since we only need to type in the "Song Name, Anime Type, Song Type, Source URL and Artist Name", there's no reason I could made any mistake in it.
unless the problem lies in "Source URL" which I'm not sure what "Source URL" info does this site really want to check on to make sure the song name/type/artist info we enter are correct...

But anyway, just tested out 2 random request and it work this time around, really wonder WHY it never worked before since I'm also filling out THE SAME THING/SAME WAY AS BEFORE...!?
oddly enough~

Link | by fein on 2014-11-21 22:19:18
Hmmm..., base on your reply, then that is so weird...
since we only need to type in the "Song Name, Anime Type, Song Type, Source URL and Artist Name", there's no reason I could made any mistake in it.
unless the problem lies in "Source URL" which I'm not sure what "Source URL" info does this site really want to check on to make sure the song name/type/artist info we enter are correct...

But anyway, just tested out 2 random request and it work this time around, really wonder WHY it never worked before since I'm also filling out THE SAME THING/SAME WAY AS BEFORE...!?
oddly enough~

EDIT: asking another question, since I've request 2 songs, voted on it already (and I don't think anyone else will vote on it since it's 2 song request that I wanted to request over 3+ years ago but somehow it just doesn't work...), already uploaded the song as well at the time I addin this message, will the song be added to the site in the end?
or still..., depending on the number of votes as usual?

and as I said before, if it's still the same depending on the number of votes, then I'll just go and cancel my "pending" uploads for these 2 songs later since I can guess what the "final answer" already is~
although you said before it's better NOT to cancel any songs we user have uploaded, but....., it's kinda pointless if it just stay "pending" status forever since we don't know will the song be used in the site or not even though..., we're the one requesting it LOL

PS: just trying to say the truth only, hope you (or anyone else) don't mind.

Link | by Neolitz on 2014-11-22 07:09:55
well, i just finished upload 14 song from the request vote list. only can hope some of them accepted :3.

also, i think it will take too much time if you wait for multiple person upload the song. I think if the song was from albums then they should have details embed inside them, well at least i download the albums before uploading them :3

Link | by inuyasha on 2014-11-22 07:59:54
There are not details though from the song anybody uploads, which is why I wait for so many people to upload. Not only that, but if there was any inconsistencies while the song was being uploaded, I will see a difference in size as well. The more uploads that have the same file size, the more easily I can trust that it was uploaded correctly and not worry about it being glitchy in any way, or in some cases, the wrong song.

Link | by JustGod on 2014-11-24 09:32:26
I am using this on my phone and have become a fan of it instantly but is there a way to search for music from the title of the anime instead of just the song title?

Link | by inuyasha on 2014-11-24 13:28:45
Yeah...just type the title of the anime...

Link | by Neolitz on 2014-11-24 21:39:09
btw i just remember that some of my uploaded song are converted from FLAC, and I'm 100% sure that the file size will be different than the actual mp3 files.
is this gonna be problem?

Link | by inuyasha on 2014-11-25 01:17:39
That won't be a problem, but I might not pick it if that's the case. You can leave them up there regardless because it's not hurting anything. When I release a song, I delete all the uploads in the process anyways, so it's fine.

Link | by Neolitz on 2014-11-26 03:06:48 (edited 2014-11-26 06:20:12)
oh i'll just re-download the mp3 albums and re-upload it. going to cancel my converted upload.

update: it's done, all my upload are officially from the original albums

Credit to original uploader: [ASL]

Link | by br2o1k on 2015-01-13 15:29:52
I ENJOY THE MUSIC VIDEOS. IT'S NICE TO WATCH THE ANIME WITH THE SONGS. i LOVES THE ANIME SONGS TO. THEY SOUND SO MUCH BETTER THAT RAP AND HIP HOP.

Link | by Rezajckim on 2015-01-15 04:36:55
I just want to say how thankful I am for the admins in making this site on-going. This, up to now, remains as my number 1 source of anime music. ^^ Kudos.

Link | by stardestroyer on 2015-01-17 14:12:58
I just want to second what Rezajckim said. I've been a member since 2007 and I've visited this site more than any other anime related site. I may not post in the forums much, but I want you to know I'm here and greatly appreciate all the hard work done on behalf of its members.

stardestroyer

Link | by starclaw on 2015-01-20 08:45:38 (edited 2015-01-20 08:47:25)
As inactive the site is now in both the music adding and forum, this is still my favourite site for anime songs :) Not even sure how many admins are left now but I have been here since 2005 or 2006 (can't remember which of the 2 years)and I hope people will continue to donate to the site and uploading as many good quality songs as they can so the admin has an easier time in adding it onto the site.

Link | by boozec on 2015-02-11 13:20:42
Do you plan to upload the songs from Parastye the Maxim?

Link | by inuyasha on 2015-02-11 15:46:55
There, I added music from Parasyte the Maxim. From now on, please nobody ask for specific anime songs to be released. I will release what I release when I release it. All future requests to add any music from any specific anime that is asked in this or any other thread will be ignored for a very very long time. The only reason I did it this time is because it's been a while since I uploaded music. Sorry that it hasn't been every day, but I've been extremely busy lately. I try to keep up when I can.

Link | by starclaw on 2015-02-12 03:20:21
Thanks for the hard work :)

Link | by Matt on 2015-02-21 06:38:24
Great to see this site still running, since I can find a lot of my old favorites here, or sometimes different stuff from what I usually listen to. While I'd love to this the site always updated, I can definitely see it being hard to manage. So thanks for keeping this alive and let us know what we can do to help :)

Link | by holkers on 2015-04-01 06:38:30
Thank god to whomever put NOT autoplay on the livestream every time I go to the homepage.

I have a question/issue and I hope to be transparent as I sound.

I've noticed that Lat posted about his podcast. The website is not working anymore? As well there's not much updates on the podcast. Maybe we need to have a spring clean on some stuff. Just to clean up the frontpage a bit more informative?

It's full of text. Maybe we should shorten down and just go straight to the point or maybe bullet points. It's all clustered with text. Hope that is a good feedback.

(and this is why I dont roleplay xD)

I claimed someone that I can't remember because photobucket is ended.

Link | by sam on 2015-05-15 07:57:11
just wondering, is it stop upload song anymore???? it been quite long time didint com up new song...... so just asking is stopl already???

sam

Link | by fein on 2015-05-16 21:04:09
Base on what I see (and know) till now, only when inuyasha (aka Inu) is around and have FREE TIME to spare, new music will then be added to this gendou site.
since there's no other 'new staff' be accepted (or can be consider fully trusted) to help out, I guess no new music will be added to gendou for who knows how long it will be.

and by reading through most of the posts in this topic, you can also see what 'other problems' is there too = drag down the speed of adding new music even if Inu HAVE the free time to add them...

so..., well..., you'll get used to it, just that...don't pin on too much hope for gendou nowadays if you want to find all the very new songs per season now. :(

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2 Displaying 21 to 40 of 54 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0041 seconds at 2024-04-19 09:34:09