Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Front Page Discussion
Link | by inuyasha on 2014-10-26 16:19:10
Use this thread to talk about anything pertaining to what is posted on the home page. Be it questions or rage, let me know your thoughts and ideas here.

Re: Front Page Discussion
Link | by Lord of Flames on 2014-10-26 18:51:52
Good job reviving the website :)

Link | by fein on 2014-10-27 20:22:49
*Thumbs UP!* This is good news really and hopefully it's really coming true daily since I'm checking this site everyday as usual hopping to see something "NEW" at last. XD

*Rant*: (hopefully not another update news just by rising our "hope" in this site then only seeing updates per 2-3 months once again after releasing 1-6 etc songs randomly...)

but by the way, since you're talking about "randomly" picking a page and "randomly" uploading a song per day, then I suggest you can throw away the voting system now, you just told us that it's "USELESS" to vote already, just save the effort~ LOL XP

Link | by inuyasha on 2014-10-27 21:55:54
The voting system will stay in place. I never said it is useless to vote, it's actually very good! For the time being, however, since there are so many songs that need to get released, they will be randomly chosen. After I catch up and get more stable in how many is left, I will go back to the voting system. Hopefully this won't take too long, as I have been really good so far about uploading one song every time I access this site. In fact, just after this post I'm going to go do another one since I just now accessed the site again. Be sure to check out whatever it is!

Link | by dragon2 on 2014-10-28 07:19:59
What happened to podcast? Also cant wait for the new songs

Link | by inuyasha on 2014-10-28 13:36:22
I actually don't know what happened to the podcast. I was never a part of it, so I can't say what happened. As for the new music, go check it out! I've been updating every time I visit the site pretty consistently.

Link | by The Kyuubi on 2014-10-31 14:16:34
Thank you.

Link | by lancedark on 2014-11-01 03:20:25
I agree with the idea on what says on the home page. Let's just not rely on those people who upload songs that we requested, the Internet is so big to find what we want. Let's help this site to stay alive. :) :)

Link | by Fire on 2014-11-01 05:04:33
I thought this website's is dead due to the lack of activity and new songs being uploaded. Glad this site's being revived

Link | by digiX on 2014-11-02 09:19:52
Not sure if this should be posted here but you guys uploaded the same song twice

Link | by inuyasha on 2014-11-03 00:53:46
I was about to ask you to tell us which song, but I see it. Thank you for letting me know.

Link | by on 2014-11-03 01:47:03
Have you guys ever thought of re designing the home page every now and then?
just a suggestion tho

Link | by on 2014-11-03 08:25:17
I doubt Gendou will allow the home page to be redesigned since he says there's no reason to change it.

Link | by shunukiya90 on 2014-11-06 02:32:07

Link | by chroniamulti on 2014-11-06 21:28:26
Don't know if you saw my message, but I'll help!

Link | by STARFIGHTER on 2014-11-11 00:14:33 (edited 2014-11-11 00:27:18)
I agree to leave the site design as is. I can even download direct to my PSP, which I cannot do anywhere else...

Now, OT, is there any way us regular users can help with the process?

STARFIGHTER

Link | by Neolitz on 2014-11-21 03:03:41 (edited 2014-11-21 03:07:09)
Well, a long time ago i used this website to collect my anime song collection. but since i only collect lossless now and gendou only offer mp3, I almost never download song from gendou anymore.

Since i like the site and the design was simple which is good for me, i wanted to help by uploading the song requested.

I hope my uploads are accepted, also i will keep uploading the requested song, but i wonder if we can upload song that didn't requested? (specially the new one and instrumental).

my only problem was my upload speed only 60 KB/s -_-

Oh, is there any rules for the uploaded song name?
I upload using their original name which is "01 Ideal White.mp3"

Link | by inuyasha on 2014-11-21 08:19:29
It is actually impossible to upload a song that is not on the request list. However, you certainly may request it and then go upload it right after you have done so. There are no rules against that, and it's actually something we prefer. The more requests that are made, the more songs I can keep releasing to the site.

As for naming songs, I have come to realize that whatever you found the song as originally is what is best to upload it as also. If multiple people upload the same song with the same name and it's also the same size, I can trust it more. For example, if ten people upload the same song from the same album and don't change the name, it will look the same for me ten times in a row, whereas if one person uploads the same song but it's got some strange text in the name, or it's differently named or a different size, I tend to not trust that file as much.

Link | by fein on 2014-11-21 18:55:10
and just wondering..., how does the request song system works in this site by the way?
does it only apply to the people who "donate" to gendou only?
or does it just work for anyone else as long as you're a member in this site??

I'm asking this cos..., I try requesting for some songs before so that I can upload it to the site while I have it, but somehow my request NEVER APPEAR ONCE no matter how many times I try...
is this normal?

Link | by inuyasha on 2014-11-21 19:47:55
Anybody can request songs, not just people who have donated. If your requests never appear, you may not be filling out the form correctly, or your request is being deleted right away due to it not being an anime song of some kind. More than likely it is because you are missing something in the form though. Next time you request a song, take a picture of the form when you are done filling it out and send it to me if your request does not appear afterwards, and I will try to figure out why your requests are not appearing correctly on the site.

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2 Displaying 1 to 20 of 54 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0040 seconds at 2024-04-19 19:32:30