Back | Reverse |

Re: Pame and Suzaku's Fan Club IV~!
Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-03-14 11:03:48
mmm... well Pame.. you just tell me the day and I'll make arrangements to listen to it :3

@Dark: OMG!! that's estermly looong!! >.<
*pokes Dark*

Link | by on 2008-03-14 11:59:48
Dark: 0.0 wOW! That was looong! *Huuugs

Okies...Gendou Idol RADIO THE FINALS will be on Sunday!

Not sure about the time yet!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2008-03-15 13:13:24
MWABWAMWABWAMWABWAMWA!!

BEHOLD, Dark the Smexy Ghost's special ability, NAG!!

-starts nagging and pointing fingers at everyone accusingly for no apparently reason with the voice of adults from Charlie Brown(tm)-

xDDDD

Sunday, right, ok, gotcha =3

Link | by on 2008-03-15 17:55:19
Hello people~

I just drew some fanart. >:D It's Tamaki and Haruhi from Ouran Host Club. <33 Except Haruhi looks totally different. ._.

I'll be CGing it~

Tamaki + Haruhi by ~suzaku009 on deviantART

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-03-15 18:57:03
Hoho, very nice. It looks really cute. =^-^=

-------

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-03-15 20:40:32
wow!!
Suzaku!! That's so great!! >w<

You draw really nice ^^
*hugs*

Link | by on 2008-03-15 23:02:46
@Suzaku: What a great drawing... haha, yeah Haruhi looks a bit different but the picture is awesome anyways!. I wish I could draw that good.

@Dark: what the heck with all those acronyms? how do you come up with those ideas? hahahaha awesome!

@Pame: I like your avatar! *updates first post*

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2008-03-16 10:34:06
yAAAAY You noticed MY NEW avy! ^-^

hEEEY YOU GUYYYS...please start voting for your favorite finalist on gendou Idol, nobody has done it...and I have to announce the winners today! T-T

Also I put two judges reviews for you to get an idea who can win this Gendou Idol! ^-^

Gooo check it ooout!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2008-03-16 11:03:29
Thanks everyone~

@ Pame:
Ahh...I guess I'll post my guesses this time. XD Though this time I'm probably totally wrong.

Here's more fanart. 8D Yay for Death Note. <3

Light looks absolutely creepy in here, but that's how he is. xP And I like how I drew Misa, just that I couldn't add in her eyebrow, so she looks weird.

That random eye was supposed to be Ryuk's eye at first, but I had no reference so I drew that instead.

I'll be CGing this too. @_@

Death Note -pencil sketch- by ~suzaku009 on deviantART

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-03-16 11:54:54
Pame, Haruhi avatar, ftw. :3

-------

Link | by on 2008-03-16 20:34:34
Yeees! That haruhi Avy is sooo pretty! I liked it a looot! *Hugs DA

Suzaku: Umm hehehe I'll announce the winners tomorrow ^-^ And you'll know if your guesses were right!

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-03-17 14:08:49
But Pame... Is so hard to vote.. they are all soooo goog *.*

I really don't know for who to vote >.<
BTW, cool new avy ^^

I promised to make you a new one and i never did it T_T

Link | by on 2008-03-17 19:35:25
OMFG it was the most difficult thing to do!, vote for someone on the Gendou Idol!, but I alredy made up my mind and voted >_<

@Suzaku: Death note forevah!!!, what a nice drawing. But I have a question: how do you CG an image? and also (since I was searching on DeviantArt and I still don't know) what are vectors? (I mean for graphics, because I know what vectors mean on physics XDD), ne ne ne? *pokes*

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2008-03-17 20:44:30
I have a feeling that Shioyee is the new Gendou Idol. :3

There are so many surprises~ if she does win, then so far all the winners will have been new people who we never knew about. >_<

@ KK:
Haha, thanks.
CG...well, you color it digitally?? CG technically means colored graphics. XDD You have to break it down to different layers though, otherwise it'll get really annoying if you try to color the skin and hair on the same layer, for instance.

I really don't know, actually. Vectors are just lineart done on computer, but I suck at it. xD I seriously need a tablet.
I know what vectors are for physics too. xP lol.

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2008-03-18 10:59:29
Ahhh, the utter mayhem of knowing that once I come back, there are a dozen or so posts after I get back xDD

ALL HAIL DA GENDOUNESS!! xDDDD

o.o

-ghostly floats through the walls like a mad man-

MWABWAMWABWAMWABWAMWABWAMWABWA!!!

-hits a ghost fly trap-

BZZ, BZZ BZZ BZZ!!!

x.x

Link | by on 2008-03-18 13:50:32
Suzaku: *Huuugs!

Dark: Go listen to the gendou Idol people and vote too!

Yeah...I know how hard it was to vote...imagine how hard it was for the judges to choose the winner...we had lots of ties too...XD

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-03-18 19:55:09
yeap.. really hard..
Well... at least this Contest had a lot of people on it

And it became very popular..
^^

Pame!! You are Great!!
*HUGS*

Link | by on 2008-03-18 21:45:47
Daaarrrrrkkkkkk!!!... *turns off the ghost trap* hehehe, that was supposed to be for mosquitos =P

@Suzaku: thanks! ^_^ now that you mention it, I think I've seen people trying to cg images, cool!. but it seems like hard work, good luck!

@Can't wait to know the results of the Gendou Idol... the most even competition ever made here!

Link | by on 2008-03-19 08:35:23
Gendou Idol rooocks!

Friday...BIG DAY for the announcement of the winners and special radio introducing the contestants for the Death Match! ^-^

Woooohoooooo!!

*Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs everyone DO NOT MISS RADIO THIS FRIDAY AT 6.30PM! GENDOU TIME! ^-^
8.30 Colombia-Peru
Don't know the rest T-T

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-03-19 13:59:39
amm.. Pame.. is not 3 hours of diference??
well.. anyway.. I'll do what I can to be there ^^

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ... 49 Displaying 21 to 40 of 999 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0167 seconds at 2024-09-29 16:55:38