Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club ver 2~
Link | by on 2007-09-14 21:04:02
WHOO~~ If anyone's doing the dance count me in, count me in! 8D

I'm doing that dance end of this year with a whole bunch of people cosplaying as random characters at a cosplay event *ish cosplaying herself*! Maybe I'll get someone to upload the practise sessions and I'll post it here!

*has nearly gotten Haruhi's parts down*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-09-14 21:17:20
@Rea:: Hmm... I din see the last word *pretends not to see*~~~~

Wuuhoo!! Pame & Rixena will do the dance?! This is great!! Hahahahah!!!! Rea chan not joining? *kekekekeke*

Link | by on 2007-09-15 02:51:42
Nyaha~ Imma gonna record what I've gotten down soon. 8D Maybe I'll post it here. xD *shotshotshot* (man, I miss typing that xD)

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-09-15 06:56:31
Hey version 2 already!... excellent

@Pame: yay that sounds great!... btw I'm planning on creating a skype account as well XDD.
@Hikari: hey that's cool, you're practicing with Pame-san! ^__^

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-09-15 14:10:59
Wohooo one more for the dance...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

FINALISTS HAVE BEEN POSTED YOU GUYS!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-09-15 16:26:56
Guys!! Voting ends today! Please vote fast before I close the deal ya~

Link | by on 2007-09-15 16:28:33
Vote people voooote!!

Yaaay I'm doing radio right now! Come listen ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-09-15 16:42:31
@Pame: ooh does it allowu to do that?O.o :P Skype's not too popular round here but i know if someone has a Skypebox, for example, at the other end of the world, you could share recorded TV programmes with the other person ~yup that's about all i know

oh k~ i'll go listen

woot~ dance-su! a lil' shake here, and another shake there...

@Hikari: *superglues Hikari-chan's voice* oh dear..hold it..hold it! dont let it crack!
~me want Skype~ does it connect from the UK too? ^^
haha i do that too, i prefer to listen to my recording the next day and my opinion ALWAYS changes

@Engel: bwaa ~ ebil...*holds banner saying JOKING in Font size 42 in front of Engel*
here's Kuroi Namida (short! < 1 minute^^) since we were talking bout the Black Tears in the other thread! ^^ i was gonna do the whole song but then my mobile was outta memory. Hear the beep at the end? & im sleepy so i just uploaded this one
~ XD i should've turned on the lights! looks creepy

Link | by on 2007-09-16 04:35:34
Is votes counting time~~

Hey Say: 10
Hare Hare Yukai: 13
Good: 2
Mata Ashita: 10
Honey Beat: 3
Oh! Enka: 1
Bon Bon: 2

This marks the end of the KC theme song voting! And the 3 winners are those in RED!!

How would you guys like to spilt the songs (as in who to sing which song)? Would you prefer a random selection? Or personal selection? Please give suggestions~~

@Rea:: hahaha... you really should have on the lights... it is creepy!!! And at the end of the song I heard a fly... the fly swaping sound (the putfile advertisement!)

Link | by on 2007-09-16 05:58:55
hey guys... long time no see/talk/post heehee

was kind of busy these past few weeks...

too bad, I think I missed quite a lot of happenings...

someone update/enlighten me hehehehe :)

KC BANZAI~
yay! for Ver2!

Link | by on 2007-09-16 07:56:49
@ Kei: haven't gotten there yet =P

@ Rea: LOL!!! XD my vocal cords are super glued together~ XDDD
I think so o.o I dunno XD *still doesn't know how to use skype properly XD*
yesh -.- opinion always changes XD so I have to resing it now XDDD

Yay for Mata Ashita~

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-09-16 09:06:01
@Engel: oh yeah that fly..itz becoming mince meat *swat!* hah the light's switch was kinda far away + the lamp next to me just had itz bulb blown out
*laziness^^* now that i think of it, i should hav suggested Yura Yura + Haruka Kimi no Motoe as well before the voting started

@Hikari: there u hav it, Mata Ashita! :P argh ur really re-sing it lolz..i was hoping to do the mix today but oh well, you perfectionist!^^(dont worry im one too)

@Neon: welcome back welcome back! u hav disappeared for quite a while^^ as you can see, we're done with the theme song voting, and the singing competition is currently at the stage of the semifinals :P you should vote too^^
btw, i'll hav to retype your mail soon..long story..but to keep it short, the comp froze the other day when i was nearly done with the mail and everything was gone! :'( was pretty long too...

Link | by on 2007-09-16 09:30:52 (edited 2007-09-16 09:50:30)
woots version 2! Oh yeah btw, do you want all three of them into scores?! Because I may not have time for all three... I barely have enough time for one right now...

Link | by on 2007-09-16 12:09:42 (edited 2007-09-16 12:32:24)
@ Rea: XD I could send it to you then, but the first thing to come to mind when you hear it would be... "OMG! What is this!? MY EARS! MY EARS! Resing it please!" kanaaaaaaaa~

I'm right now taking all the notes for this unit so I can slack during the week and sing :3
what happened to easyeasy non-important year? x_X

Roxas is Mine =D
Claim! your own

Link | by on 2007-09-16 12:47:21
@Hikari: but little by little you'll improve a lot! you have potential, I can tell! ^__^

People, the voting is open to choose the last finalist of the karaoke competition.

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-09-16 17:27:50
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Kuroi Namida!!!

Rea: I would like to hear the karaoke background with your voice...is there any??? I love all Nana songs!! Yaaaaay...

Wooohooo Hey Say made it! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay./..Now let's think how to divide the songs...I want to be in Hey Say and Hare Hare Yukai! I haven't heard Mata Ashita...so I have no idea how it sounds T-T

Link | by on 2007-09-16 17:42:54 (edited 2007-09-16 17:43:32)
@mystuhmusic:: Think you only need to make a score for Mata ashita at the moment... cause thats the only one without a Karaoke ver!

Hey!Say! doesn't have a karaoke ver yet either. Can someone help by trying to use audacity to see if is possible to make one with the original song? (Cause Yinzhao mentioned that this is not possible with Mata Ashita... not a successful one at least)

@Neon:: basically, we have just finished with voting for the KC theme song and we are now deciding how to spilt the song, whether to have individual members choose the song they wanna sing are put members into the song by random. Also, Pame's Gendou Idol has reach the finals stage! Do go and have a look here

@Pame:: Hmm... I was thinking more like 1 song per member.... But... I dunno who to put in which song... What do you think? Should it be each member decide what song they wanna sing or shld they be put into the songs by random?

@Rea:: I'm missing ur PMs~~~ *hanging on the cliff*

Link | by on 2007-09-16 19:45:55
Haha, 2nd version!!

And of course those three songs won xDD

Hmmm...I would prefer to sing either Hare Hare Yukai or Mata Ashita, cause I don't know Hey! Sey! very well...I can't learn songs fast >.<

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-09-16 19:56:25
woahahahaH~ the voting ish over now ^^

and as Engel's said,, it's time to decide how to sing the songs.. :]

Link | by on 2007-09-17 00:54:56
Spilting the songs is gonna be tough...

I need ur help ppls~ Please decide how you want the songs to be spilt up (as in who sing which song).

I've got a few ideas at the moment~
1) Choose at random who to sing which song.
2) Let the members vote for the song they wanna sing. If more ppl voted in for a song than the lyrics can be spilt, the members who decided later will be asked to choose another song to sing.
3) Audition for the song and only those who can perform well in the song will be added in (my least approved idea).

Personally I think 2 might be good... but I'll like to have more suggestions~ So keep them pouring in!!

@Rei & Pame:: any ideas what song we should sing? >__< I think the rest of the gang are too busy to participate in the thinking process now~

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ... 50 Displaying 21 to 40 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0116 seconds at 2024-04-24 23:34:20