Back | Reverse |

Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by on 2006-08-15 08:22:49
@ Shishio:

lolz. XDD Your list makes lotsa sense! ^^

@ Blue, and everyone who was owned by Eternal ^_^:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Welcome back!! No more gayness, eh?

...that is, untill the NEXT time you lose...haha. ^_^

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by karuzo on 2006-08-15 08:25:37
Maia that girl...

-->

Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by on 2006-08-15 08:27:47
Wow cool I'm earth^^


*Wind can't beat earth XD*

SUBARU SEISHIROU

Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by Reichstadt on 2006-08-15 08:29:27 (edited 2006-08-15 09:19:56)
Wind erodes rock/earth thats why there is sand on deserts (not Antartica lol).

Fire+Wind= Fire Tornado!

Water+Wind= Storm!

Earth+Wind= Sandstorm!

Wind is Great!

Fire+Water = Steam

Fire+Earth = Lava

Water+Earth = Mud

Happy that gendou users are very disciplined people

(Plays MIDI)



(sorry....XP)

"What are you looking at? You like this? This is what you want right? Oh come on...don't lie..Look around, there are lots of unfinished job for you........If I have the authority, I won't abuse it...its just not right and you know it. What? you dont know? I pity you...." -Çß R...
Fridge in the room: *sigh* let them have fun on their own
Man covered in bandage: *sigh* Its boring now....
Others: Have fun on your own...

Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting イタチX on 2006-08-15 08:45:04
...hmmm...seems like reich is getting off topic, eh?

*points to the forum faq link in reich's sig*


Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by on 2006-08-15 08:51:58
@ Itachi:

XDD Lolz. ^^

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by S-a-c-h-i-e-l on 2006-08-15 09:16:46
Yes, you people ARE getting off topic... Must we locketh thy topic? The Death element is not forgiving...

Lucky for you, I'm light/water :P *edits Shishio's post*

Therefore, all ye little ones are forgiven... But we will be watching...


Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting イタチX on 2006-08-15 18:34:39 (edited 2006-08-15 18:39:22)
...@s-a-c-h-i-e-l - heh...

...tch...i wonder where DANGEL is...he seems to have come back, but he seems to try to be hiding it...[at least from me]


Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by inactive oldie on 2006-08-16 01:29:17
@karuzo: eh? why? what's the problem? did i do something bad? *cry*

do people that I miss talking to count? because I miss a lot of them... can I write them here?

Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by Reichstadt on 2006-08-18 06:45:14 (edited 2006-08-18 07:49:13)
Bye everyone...

@"Person with fridge inside the room": bye.....theres more to it......

Losing 1 out of 200000+ members is nothing right? Its just a drop in 2000 Liters of water...Just go on with your lives without the "Violator Stalker".

Its just wrong.....really wrong...

You guys just find another person who could replace me...

Everyone: Before I go, sorry if I cause any troubles.

*leaves*

"What are you looking at? You like this? This is what you want right? Oh come on...don't lie..Look around, there are lots of unfinished job for you........If I have the authority, I won't abuse it...its just not right and you know it. What? you dont know? I pity you...." -Çß R...
Fridge in the room: *sigh* let them have fun on their own
Man covered in bandage: *sigh* Its boring now....
Others: Have fun on your own...

Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by on 2006-08-18 06:57:10 (edited 2006-08-18 07:50:55)
@ reichstadt/tornado
When you say "bye everyone" and "leaves", does that mean your leaving? as in, leaving gendou.com and never coming back? :(

edit: did something happen?


Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by sai on 2006-08-18 08:36:32
Uh... Reich is leaving for good?? Damn, that was too sudden... Oi, if this is not a prank, then i'll really miss you my hentai friend... So if you're leaving for good, i hope you don't mind me to spread the news of you in case there are still some people who don't notice...

Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting イタチX on 2006-08-18 08:39:23 (edited 2006-08-18 08:40:03)
*leaves a tribute for reich and himself*

...see ya, im gonna go to my fridge in my room now ^_~...my soda is cold now, and im thirsty...dont cause too much trouble, everybody, you hear me?

*waves goodbye*


Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by Reichstadt on 2006-08-18 08:46:52 (edited 2006-08-18 08:57:19)
Itachi: Thats cool! WOW XD its like I'm dead already! hahah...now what will happen if we are gone already Itachi,...I guess nothing will change hahah....where will I live now?..I don't know...maybe anywhere....maybe inside a shoutbox...where ever the wind took me, I'll be okay....

All: Stop asking those questions please, I wont answer it anyway....

Weakness:

Itachi (Shadow) <--- Flashlight

Reichstadt (Wind) <--- Vacuum

"What are you looking at? You like this? This is what you want right? Oh come on...don't lie..Look around, there are lots of unfinished job for you........If I have the authority, I won't abuse it...its just not right and you know it. What? you dont know? I pity you...." -Çß R...
Fridge in the room: *sigh* let them have fun on their own
Man covered in bandage: *sigh* Its boring now....
Others: Have fun on your own...

Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting イタチX on 2006-08-18 08:48:46 (edited 2006-08-18 08:51:51)
*opens the fridge in the room*

...look in a certain shoutbox...i will go to the shadows of the interwebz, where i belong ^_~...

[our elements, reich=wind, me=shadow]


Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by レン | Ren on 2006-08-18 08:54:40 (edited 2006-08-18 08:56:43)
WAIT itachi why yer put yer name at the Hall of fame?
NOOOOOOOO ITACHI!!!!!I'LL BE THE ONLY BROTHER LEFT!!!!!
I DONT WANT OUR SUPER WACK FAMILY TO DIE!

Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by on 2006-08-18 08:55:09
okay I won't be asking anymore.


Good bye (If this is true) Itachisempai and Tornado (still doubting) Hope you will succeed in what you will do^^ *pray* God be with you^^ God speed!!!


*sigh* It would really be a shame Gendou.com will lose 1 cool guy ans one crazy guy *sight* Anyway life must go on.




*still doubting*

SUBARU SEISHIROU

Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by on 2006-08-18 08:55:21
okay.... i'll keep my mouth shut

*builds a monument in memory of reichstadt*

are you really leaving cause it seems like you're really attached answering our replies.... you'll come back.... i'm sure, in a new account :P


Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting イタチX on 2006-08-18 08:57:45 (edited 2006-08-18 08:58:07)
...@ren - we stilll have MSN, TO, and QE...

...i loved our super wack family...good times...

*slinks into the shadows*


Re: The Tribute/Miss You Thread. Memories of Itachi.
Link | by レン | Ren on 2006-08-18 08:58:59
@ Itachi

I dont use QE alot lolz -_-;
I'll be the only person left........In Gendou......TT_TT

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Displaying 201 to 220 of 304 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2026 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0079 seconds at 2026-09-28 01:49:42