Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Persona ~Tokyo Days~[RE:started]
Link | by on 2009-03-22 21:33:53 (edited 2009-09-01 07:54:06)
Plot:
This is taken from a diary of a journalist student from Tokyo U.

April 1,2009-Tokyo is getting covered by an unusual fog.More and more people are getting sick with something called the "Apathy Syndrome".I fear the world is coming to an abrupt end.The center of it seems to be a place called "Iwatodai" or something.....

December 20,2009-The year is coming to an end.But I have yet to see an improvement with the situation.On the contrary it became worse over the period of time.....

February 1,2010-The victims of "Apathy Syndrome" suddenly became well again.It seems the world will become more peaceful again.....

June 2,2010-I moved to a country side city called Inaba with my younger brother today hoping to get some peace and quiet.I just hope nothing else will happen here...

April 12, 2011-I heard my younger brother say there's a new kid that got transferred here from the big city.I think his name was "Soji Seta" or something.He lives with his uncle,Detective Dojima, apparently....

April 15,2011-We are moving out of the city due to some incident that happened here at Inaba.My parents told us to move back to Tokyo with them...

May 14,2011-It's has been months since our move and everything seems peaceful enough.My brother though.He says he can see things in the T.V during rainy days at midnight.I just hope he isn't going crazy,But I can't help but feel he's telling me the truth....

"It seems my deceased older brother was the only one who took me seriously,huh?" a boy with silver-blue hair said as he stood outside his older brothers room.He was holding a diary.His brothers diary.His brother was found dead in his room with no signs of any sort of foul play.The police dismissed this as a natural death,but the boy felt otherwise.

"Don't worry,bro.I'll find out who did this to you." he said as he starred at the TV in the room.

Rain was pouring outside.The time was 11:59.

A blue butterfly suddenly came out of nowhere but the boy didn't notice it.The boy suddenly fainted and when he opened his eyes he was inside a car.Two people were sitting opposite of him and was looking at him.One was a long nosed man and the other was a beautiful blond woman.

"Welcome to the Velvet Room."

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Weapon:

Persona:[For this section,please refer to the game Persona 3/3FES or Persona 4,Also please don't use High End persona.You can also make up one,but please remember to use the skills in the game.]
Persona Appearance:
Persona Skills:[For the beginning just list like 3 skills]

________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet:
Name:Kenji Kurayami
Year Level:3rd year High School
Appearance:
Bio:The younger brother of a journalist that got murdered.He refuses to believe what the people around him told him about his brothers death.He saw everything during the night he was murdered as he was watching the "Midnight Channel".He now wants to find out what really happened.

Persona:
Persona Name:Magatsu-Izanagi
Persona Appearance:
Skills:
-Garu-Deals Light Wind damage to single target.
-Mudo-Darkness;Chance of killing single target.
-Agi-Deals Light Fire Damage to target.

Re: Persona ~Tokyo Days~[RE:started]
Link | by LiGhT on 2009-03-23 07:14:09 (edited 2009-04-25 06:33:50)
Character Sheet:
Name:Tetsuya Shibata
Year Level:N/A
Appearance:
Bio:A detective that followed the Iwatodai Incident closely.One day,during his rounds he found himself infront of the Gekkokan High gates and he stopped infront of it.It suddenly became midnight and he failed to transmogrify.He decided to hide as he heard some footsteps.Everything that happened after that was a blur.All he knew was he was able to summon a persona after that incident.
Weapon:Dual Six shooter guns.He's persona is now slowly starting to fade due to age.

Persona:
Persona Name:Skeith of the Moon Arcana
Persona Appearance:
Persona Skills:
-Bufu-Deals Light Ice Damage to Single Target
-Tempest Slash-Deals Light Physical damage to single target

Link | by inaby on 2009-03-23 10:41:44 (edited 2009-03-27 05:10:14)
Name: AL Hikary
Year Level: 2nd year high school
Appearance:

Bio: AL is a hyperactive girl, with intelegence as her ally. Raise in a welthy family line. She always secretly fallows the brother of a journalist that got murdered. As her father is one of the Investigators. She fallows him on her own free will, with non bad intentions at all. She just fine's him a intresting person.

One day before she start on her "mission" to fallow Kenji, she almoust got ranover, as she then find out that she could summon a persona, For her protection.

Persona: Millu
Appearance:
Skills:

- Zuray: Dark burnning fire, damage to dobble target.
- Hell's Gate: Dobble image,damage to single target.
- S.O.S: Light fisical damage to single target.

Link | by on 2009-03-24 09:59:49 (edited 2009-03-24 12:44:07)
This has caught my interest, since other posts are doing so well ill join in and spend my time here. ill finish my character when i get home but right now im class.

Character Sheet
Name: Kazuma
Year Level: 2nd year high school
Appearance:
Photobucket
Bio:
A student with no interest in the real world. He spends most of his time alone atop rooftops like a cat. Everyday at night kazuma sees the same dream over about a graveyard, in the dream kazuma finds himself in a graveyard. Kazuma looks around but sees no one, kazuma looks down to see where he had stopped and sees a gravestone. Kazuma looks to see whos gravestone it belongs to but only to find that his name was engraved in it. Kazuma is shocked and stumbles backwards bumping into someone. When he looks around there is a women with a shroud over her head but before he could see who it was he awakens from the dream. Kazuma looks at the clock and sees its midnight, he has had these dreams as far as he can remember and he always wakes up at midnight.
Weapon: Gaunlets with wires

Persona: Dracar
Persona Appearance:
Photobucket
Persona Skills:
Claws: Melee
Howl: A screeching howl to stun the enemy
Kenzu: Creates a blast of dark matter

Link | by on 2009-03-25 08:34:48
[Time of day]

Early Morning - 5:00am - 9:00am
Morning - 9:00am-11:00am
Lunchtime - 11:00am-1:00pm
Afternoon - 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Evening - 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Late Night - 8:00pm - Early Morning

Kenji woke up suddenly.He sat up and shook his head.He remembered having a dream.But the more he tried to remember it the more he forgot about it.

"Huh..Like trying to hold water with your hands,eh?" he said as he scratched his head and ruffled his hair.

As he stood up,a Velvet key suddenly fell down.

"Huh? A...A key?" he said as he took it and looked at it.He shrugged and put it in his pocket.

"I'll be late for school if I don't hurry up." he said as he looked at the watch in his brothers room.He went out and looked back in one last time.

"I swear to find the killer." he said as he closed the door and went to get changed for school.

Link | by on 2009-03-25 19:28:40 (edited 2009-03-25 19:29:41)
-Morning, Bedroom-

Kazuma wakes up groggy and sleepy

"another one of those dreams.."

Kazuma lifted his hand to his face and felt something warm and sticky on his face, Kazuma looks at his hand and finds blood on his hand

"??"

Kazuma goes to the bathroom and see that the source of the blood was from a cut on his left eye that wasnt there the night before

"What happened? man this is going to leave a scar for sure"

Link | by LiGhT on 2009-03-25 19:56:32
[Police Station,The night before around 12:00mn]

Tetsuya was sitting at his desk,leaning back while taking a look at a profile.

"Huh...No enemies whatsoever? How strange...And yet..." he said as he looked around.He was the only person left in the office.

"Perfect." he said as he looked at the window and saw it was raining.He smiled for a bit and looked at the TV infront of him.

"Time for the Channel to appear." he said as he stared at the TV.Nothing happened for a while.

"I guess today there isn't a victim." he said as he got up and left the office.

As he closed the door,the TV seemed to turn on and a blurry figure was seen...

Link | by Massacre Town(MaTo) - Moggle on 2009-03-26 02:34:14
@All: Something like Persona 5, huh? :D Well, i'll join, but i don't have time right now, so i'll write my profile later. Of course, the persona i'll have is Lilim, she's the cutest character in the whole Shin Megami Tensei series :)

Link | by inaby on 2009-03-26 06:32:33
[Early Morning , Kenji's Naibor rooftop]

[As she hold a benicullars (Dunno how to spell it :P} she see's Kenji looking at a watch]

AL: 6:05 hundred! Kurayami Kenji, No serious movements what so ever. [ As she folows him with her benicullars, Ummm were are we goin?... [ As suddenly she see's him getting ready to go to school]

" Kyaaaaaa!!!! [ As she droops the benicullars, and got as red as a tomato, covering her eyes and falld down in a dompster close by to Kenji's home]

" Awwwww..." Darn it!....

Link | by on 2009-03-26 09:11:17 (edited 2009-04-10 08:19:04)
((This sounds like fun, I hope it isn't too late to join in on the fun >.<))

Name: Wil Matsumoto

Year Level: 2nd year high schooler

Appearance:

Bio: Though he appears to be unapproachable due to his silent and thoughtful nature, in truth he is a very caring person, and values his moral code above most other things. One night he found himself out beyond midnight, and that is when he discovered the dark hour. Of course, he was confused as anyone would be, and even more so when he was attacked by a shadow. It was then that his persona, Byakko, awakened. Thanks to his training in the Martial arts, he was able to defeat the shadow, and now he investigates as to why the Dark hour, the Midnight channel, and other shadow related places exist.

Weapon: Tonfa (martial arts)

Persona: Byakko

Persona Appearance:

Persona Skills:
Dia <-- light heal (1 ally)
Hama <-- light, 25% chance instant kill (1 enemy)
Patra <-- dispels Rage, Fear, and Confusion (1 ally)
Endure dark <-- (survive dark hit with one hp) (otherwise Wil will be dead before I know it >.>)
NEW SKILL
Analysis <-- detects an enemy's weak point (only one at a time) (Takes
time to perform, so can't get hit during that time)

Persona attributes:
Null- light
Str- Physical attacks
Weak- Dark

Social Links:
Kasumi: level 1

Everyone has more than one face.

Link | by Massacre Town(MaTo) - Moggle on 2009-03-26 17:43:34 (edited 2009-05-19 15:28:38)
Well, guess i'll post my character now :)
(I hope there's no problem with this one, as there were characters like Kuma from the fourth part and Velvet Room residents, who weren't humans)

Name: Kasumi
Year Level: None
Appearance: A girl with light grey semi-long hair, tied on sides with small ribbons, making it something between twintails and twin pigtails. Has red eyes. Nothing out of ordinary in the body.
Bio: A resident of the Shadow world, Kasumi is mostly like a human, yet she can drink blood, although doesn't feel any real need in it and it won't result in any harm aside from bloodloss. Despite her being a human-like creature, she mostly lives in the Shadow world, rarely appearing in the normal one. However, She doesn't know what she is or why she exists, or what is the Shadow world. Her main difference from humans is the ability to enter bloodlust mode(something like Aegis' Orgia Mode), which result in temporary multiplication of strength and agility, but loss of control(She can't use weapon or persona, making her unarmed fighter, capable of only attacking). Her similarity with her persona is the ability to drain humans without harming them, as well as weakness against banishment.
Weapon: Acceleration Lance (To understand, think of Croix from Ar Tonelico 2 or Arika from Mai Otome)
Persona: Lilim(I've changed her slightly, as she's not changable persona, but main one)
Persona Appearance:
Persona Skills(those are like starting skills, right?):
Zio - Weak lightning attack against one target.
Agi - Weak fire attack against one target.
Dia - Weak healing for one target.
Marin Karin - Charm.
Endure Light - Survive Hama-type attacks with one hp(as there's no hp here, i suppose she'll faint, but survive... cuz it's no fun dying from banishment)
Persona Attributes: Dark - Null, Light - Weak, Thunder - Null

Social Links:
1)Wil Matsumoto - Level 1
2)Amagi Yukiko - Level 2
3)Victor Turner - Level 2

Link | by on 2009-03-26 18:58:44
@All-Ohh Lilim from the Death Arcana and Byakko from the Hierophant...Makes me wanna play Persona badly right now @___@ Anyway thanks for joining guys.
__________________________________________________________________________________
[Early Morning,Outside his house]

Kenji went out the door and went outside the gate to take the trash out.He put the trash in the trash pile and started to go to school.

But then he heard something behind him.

"Kyaaaaaa!!!!"

He looked back and saw the girl living next door to him fall in the dumpster.

"Awwwww...Darn it!...." she said

Kenji walked towards her and saw a something that fell along.He picked it up and it was a binoculars.

"Spying on somebody early this morning?" he asked said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

"Well anyway just be careful next time." he said as he gave the binoculars back and helped her get cleaned up.

Link | by aegis93 on 2009-03-27 03:35:59 (edited 2009-04-18 00:44:49)
Name: Yukiko Amagi
Year Level: 2nd year
Appearance:
Bio: an elegant young woman, she is well-known to be the heir of her family inn, Amagi Inn.Now, she investigates again about midnight channel, fogs and dark hour
Weapon: Ougi

Persona: Konohana Sakuya
Persona Appearance:
Persona Skills:
- Maragi
- Media
- Agilao

social link
[kasumi level 1]
[Wil Matsumoto level 1]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Link | by inaby on 2009-03-27 05:15:48 (edited 2009-03-27 05:16:24)
"Spying on somebody early this morning?" he asked said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

AL: { Her lips quiverd } I... I... was not spying at you at all! i was just!

""Well anyway just be careful next time." he said as he gave the binoculars back and helped her get cleaned up.

AL: [As her cheeks got red, she coverd her face with her hat] Tha.. Thank you!

"Well, sence you goin to school, can i? [ As she put down her hat making viseble only her eyes] Nothing! [ She put her hat back on grab her binoculars]

" Well Thank You again! [She bowd] See you Later! { as she ran like there's no tomorrow}

Link | by on 2009-03-27 07:31:29
[Early Morning]

Wil rubbed his eyes wearily. He hadn't intended to stay up all night like he had, but his research into the Dark hour was about to make a breakthrough. Or at least that was what he had thought. All he could put together was that the Midnight channel and the Dark hour had to be linked, which would be common knowledge if everyone knew about both. He supposed he'd have to keep an ear out for interesting rumors at school today. They never seemed to be accurate, but the rumor about the Midnight channel had actually led to him making this connection, so not all rumors were complete fabrications.

Sighing lightly, he grabbed a soda out of the fridge and drank it down easily. One of his worst habits by far was this. He couldn't go long without drinking a soda. Not the many people knew him. "I guess I might as well head out and take a walk to try and wake up before school." Wil muttered to himself. His father it seemed had already left for work, which wasn't surprising. He was a nurse at the hospital, and since he was still new his hours weren't very flexible.

Grabbing his bag, Wil closed the door behind him, making sure it was also locked. He had his keys and wallet, so he wasn't too out of it this morning. Hopefully the Teachers wouldn't end up putting him to sleep.

Link | by Massacre Town(MaTo) - Moggle on 2009-03-27 18:06:13
@Light: It seems you're the only one who has night... I suppose you should try to synchronize your time with the rest a bit :D As the others are currently at the early morning :)

[Early Morning, Dark Tokyo](sorta like what happened in Raidou Kuzunoha... Kasumi mostly lives in this reality. This existince appeared at not a long past and is in a way something similar to Persona 4's dungeons, something born from her father's mind.)
Kasumi woke up in the usual appartment's bed. She found this place quite fitting for her needs, so she stayed here for some time.
Kasumi: Morning, huh? I wonder why i wake up at this time... am i trying to imitate humans? Forget it, i'm sleeping further.
Having said that, she covered herself with a blanket once again... and in a couple of minutes stood up.
Kasumi: Damn it, i can't sleep now that i woke up.
Having said that, she started changing clothes.
Kasumi: Guess i'll go to the real world today...

P.S. Kasumi's home is the Dark version of Kenji's room.

Link | by aegis93 on 2009-03-27 23:26:36 (edited 2009-03-29 01:49:21)
[Early Morning]

"its been long since the fog covering the town" say a elegant girl when read a newspaper.
"Lady Yukiko, its time to go" said her servant
"I'm going by myself.Bye" she said and leave amagi inn. when go to school she heard a conversation.

"Hey, did you watch it?" said a kid
"Midninght channel? I watch it but it seem blur.I dont see my soulmate."
"but my friend say, if we watch it alone at rainny day and at midninght, the tv will show our soulmate"
"it just a rumor.how can you believe that?"
"oh well, I guess its wrong".
and the gossip lover go away.

"Midninght channel again? but we already clear that. Something feel wrong." said yukiko seem suprise.

Link | by on 2009-03-28 02:46:27
ooc:
Aegis-Err..Isn't that like..Nanako 9 years afterwards?This RP happens just a few months after the start of Persona 4..Err..Well can you change it a bit? Thanks in advance.
________________________________________________________________________________
[School,Morning]

"It's as good as anytime to skip school.But not without company." he said as he had somebody already in mind.A few months before his brother died,he heard rumors of a student saying stuff like "Dark Hour" and "Midnight Channel".But as he's considered somewhat of an Outcast due to his silent nature,the people at school really didn't pay heed to his words.

He waited at the school gate for the student called Wil Matsumoto.He leaned at the school gates and avoided meeting anybodies gaze.He was Not used to getting so much attention.

"I guess it really was bad for me to go to school a few days after he dies.But whatever..." he said silently to himself.

As he stood,he suddenly remembered the velvet key he saw this morning.Taking it out of his pocket and looked at it and heard a faint voice in his head.He didn't understand it and passed it off as his imagination.He put the key back into his pocket and waited patiently.

Link | by on 2009-03-28 12:39:58 (edited 2009-03-28 12:40:24)
[Morning, School gate]

Wil yawned again as he approached the school. He couldn't help the fact that he felt tired. Besides, it wasn't like anyone was going to talk to him. In fact they would probably avoid him if possible.

All because he had told the truth. Not that anyone believed him, but it had been the truth none the less. When asked about his injures by some classmates, he had told them he had been attacked. He wouldn't have explained about the weird looking creatures (which he now referred to as shadows, as most of them were black or hard to see when they hid in the shadows), but they had asked about what it was that attacked him.

Then he told them, they laughed and looked at him like a freak, and went about their business. Yeah, maybe that wasn't the smartest move. Reaching the gate, he spotted another student. If he remembered right, his name was Kenji.... something or other. He really ought to work on his memory when it came to names.

Link | by aegis93 on 2009-03-29 01:54:51
@Kenji: oh well, I already change it. tell me if anything need to change again

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, ... 20 Displaying 1 to 20 of 403 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0071 seconds at 2024-05-11 09:53:23