Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Kuroshitsuji~!
Link | by on 2008-10-07 06:34:11
A slightly darker anime this time folks! ^^ Kuroshitsuji~! A spooky new anime that kind of reminds me of Jigoku Shoujo (the butler goes around scaring and torturing people) and D.Gray-Man (the English setting and environment).

One of the noble families of England - Phantomhive, has a butler, Sebastian Michaels. He has unquestionably perfect knowledge, manners, talent with materials. martial arts and much more. But he serves a 12 year old master.

from: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10160

Sebastian is amazing! I'm not really expecting much from the plot but I think it will still be a good watch.

I just hope that it won't cross the BL line. o.O

Re: Kuroshitsuji~!
Link | by tomoyo! :3 on 2008-10-07 09:42:35
Oooo, an ad for this anime was showned after Macross Frontier finished airing. I'll watch, maybe XD

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-10-07 13:57:25
I had an eye for this title, but I'm not sure if my regular ddL sources will pick this one up,
and even if they do, I might not check it out since I'm checking out other, more 'brighter' anime. XD

-------

Link | by on 2008-10-08 21:26:25
Why would this cross the BL line? o.O Because most shonen manga anime adaptions have hinted at it? XDD Lol, I don't really get why they would include that stuff either if it wasn't already in the manga...

But anyway, I really want to watch this. Gah, so much to catch up on!

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by fabiana_seto on 2008-10-10 13:23:17
i wanted to add this one to the list the first time i saw the pic XD
hmmm i want the BL line be crossed + 3+
LAWL

Bishen beutieeees~
<3~

photo dfsrs_zpsd125613e.png

Link | by kirky-chan on 2008-10-10 15:33:54 (edited 2008-10-10 15:34:41)
Bishen beutieeees~ Awesome D-fly :DDD

I just hope they don't portray England crappie XD

[Edit] Saying that, England is pretty rubbish!

Link | by soujirouasakura on 2008-10-10 18:31:02
It's just me or tha two main characters remembers Mukuro and Chrome... a lot? XD

I'm Kyoya Hibari. I'll Bite you to Death! Wao! DeviantArt

Link | by litterbox012 on 2008-10-11 05:01:59 (edited 2008-10-11 05:03:17)
Most probably onli the butler will cross the BL line.^^Besides the boy is a bit too business type to cross it.(duh)Anyway the ad came out in animedia(cant rem the issue)but i did not understand(except the Phantomhive times titles in english).this should be a good watch as it also includes a bit of magic and horror(i tink).I must watch Kuroshitsuji!This show kinda remind me of those shows about a guy who goes around wif his master or somthin like that and vows he will protect his master...Blah blah blah.....

*puts the title in a mental list of all the anime shows that I wanna watch but just don seem to have the time*

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-10-13 18:28:45
Just saw the first episode, it was AMAZING.

Love love love~ another series that I'm definitely following. I love anime like this. ^^

And you're right, Shimabukuro, Sebastian and that kid resemble Mukuro and Chrome a lot. xD

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by 千鳥おチビ on 2008-10-18 04:22:36
Hi ^_^

Currently watching Ep 2 and reading manga!! It's awesome!! The anime Ciel looks a little like Ryoma-kun of Tenipuri~ Maaya Sakamoto is becoming better with young boys' voice. She sounds like Minagawa Junko now XD

My~ I'm so much in love with Sebastian!! He's so cool XD

馬鹿は死ななきゃ直らない。

Link | by on 2008-10-26 09:29:05
Somehow... this series reminds me of Loki, the trickster god. The young Phantomhive is like Loki (the more serious one)... and yet Sebastin is also like Loki (the evil one~~ >_<)... and the servants are like the main girl and Loki's son (Yikes~~ I forgot their names).

So far I'm loving the series (I like dark stuff I guess) and noticed 2 things that will always appeared in every episode...
#1: some very delicious looking food~~
#2: "watashi wa akuma de, shitsuji desu"~~~~

Love the OP and ED songs too~~

Link | by on 2008-10-27 21:27:38
Yesh Engel~~
I love the OP. *_*

I just finished episode two...so behind, I think episode four just got released. >_<

It's so...dark. Nice change in style in terms of what I'm following right now. =3

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2008-10-28 02:58:50
Oh.... Ciel and Ryoma look almost similar. Every time I see Ciel, his face really reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who.
I love the darkness of this anime too. Sebastian seems to enjoy what he's doing and he doesn't even show faces of surprise or panic.

I can't choose between the OP end ED, both are my favorites!

The subs for Kuroshitsuji are really behind but I can wait.

Link | by flownangel12 on 2008-10-28 12:07:09
Saw the first 2 episodes and got intrigued by the manga after. XD

Link | by on 2008-10-30 18:06:15 (edited 2008-10-30 18:08:11)
I read the manga and Kuroshitsuji is FLIPPIN !

I watched the first few episodes so far and it was okayyy~
Sebastian is a lot cooler and the maid is a lot funnier in the
m a n g a. :3

Lol, I love the ED though! It was super S U P E R cute. X3

Edit!
It's also come to my attention that popular Japanese fashion
designers are making a clothing line modeled after this extroadinary
anime&manga. :3 WEWT. <3

Link | by yuan on 2008-10-31 05:58:57
Hmm, why do Japanese always want their shituji to be named Sebastian (Sebasuchan)?

Shitsuji in Episode 3 of Junjou Romatica is not named Sebastian but Tanaka, however the main character of that series shout out "Sebastian" when he first saw Tanaka.

Link | by on 2008-10-31 18:49:55
LOL Kakyou XP Sebastian is a hawt name. XD
Maybe that's whyyy~ Lol XP I'mma research
this~

Link | by on 2008-11-03 03:49:03
Wahahaha! Seems that the manga is not bad after all. Maybe I'll go get them after the anime ends...
Then I'll get to enjoy Kuroshitsuji all over again~~

Link | by alwerien on 2008-11-06 11:17:42
Teehee. Both anime and manga is simply awesome. And....SEBASTIAN <3 Awww...I love him.
And those three are so adorably useless. And OP & ED are awesome too <3
Also, Ciel reminds me of Miharu from Nabari no Ou. Thinking of Nabari....Sebastian has similar hair to Yoite XDD.
Well, they are really similar to lotsa characters I guess :3 *scrolls up* Mukuro/Chrome eh.. I don't really see resemblance in Ciel/Chrome if I forget the eyepatch tho.. Mukuro/Sebastian....hmmm..well...both are my types and are awesomely cool <3 XD.

Friends share your interests. REAL friends share your perversions~ & Life is a mosaic, or so it seems.

Link | by on 2008-11-09 14:07:55
This anime is becoming very...*_* I'm like, addicted to it now. XDD

Episode 4 (and episode 3, sorta) was implied shonen-ai, yikes~ Not that I mind at all. ;D

I need to check out the manga.

My deviantART!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1 Displaying 1 to 20 of 40 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0031 seconds at 2024-04-26 12:44:49