Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

ミ★ ¢σsρℓαч кашаιι ¢ℓυв
Link | by on 2007-06-27 00:25:21 (edited 2007-07-04 21:09:00)
HI!

ヽ(*´∀`)ノ

we have transformed this thread into a club!

anyone can join!

and also share their cute cosplays to everyone!

we are now adding members & 1 more captain!

:Captain

:Vice-Captain

:Vice Captain #2

so keep an eye out for this thread! (if you want)

HAVE FUN & ENJOY!

╔╗.................╔╗╔╗
║║╔★╦╦╦═╗║╚╝╠★╦╦╗
║╚╣║║║║╩╣╚╗╔╣║║║║║
╚═╩═╩═╩═★. ╚╝╚═╩═★

ËšBelieve itËšEnjoy itËšSmile for meËšThank youËšFeel itËšRespect itËšItrust youËšExcuse meËšNeed itËšDevelop itËšSuch a memory....BestËšFriends

Re: ミ★ ¢σsρℓαч кашаιι ¢ℓυв
Link | by devils-angel on 2007-06-27 00:34:22
I never did it, but my cousin did around Halloween once, just for the heck of it and 'cause she wanted to try it out (it was Haruhi)~ =^.^=

I've seen a ton of pictures over the internet and whatnot, and it's pretty popular as well.
It's really cute when the Japanese girls resembles her anime character perfectly!
    Ex: Like, Tifa from FF:VII.

-------

Link | by kattdesu on 2007-06-27 00:34:40
I DO!!! I DO I DO I DO I DO I DO!!!!!!! And etc... you get the picture. One tiny problem...I've never done it! :O:O:O

But I REALLY want to! I love costumes! And I love anime...so naturally...:P I also love seeing cosplayers!

Could I be in the club even though I have not had the chance to attend my first con yet!

You should make a club. I don't know how many people here cosplay, but it would be awesome, if people did and we could see thier pictures!!! ^o^

Anyway that is enough since I am being hyperness to the extreme right now...XP

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-06-27 00:59:58
i cosplayed once, but that was years ago...i don't really remember what i cosplayed as though...

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by on 2007-06-27 01:07:18
I do like cosplaying. Though I haven't tried. Cosplaying is so cool! :3
Seeing all the cosplayers around the world makes me wanna join them too. They are so creative. XD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-06-27 01:25:23
i enjoy watching people cosplaying...planning to cosplay as well hahaha

Link | by Suzumiya Haruhi FAN! on 2007-06-27 01:29:05
yep! haha. ive been cosplaying since i was 11. ^^ too bad im sorta short cuz im asian. >.<

<<--Motteke! Sera Fukuらき☆すた  *---*  涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 Hare Hare Yukai-->>

Link | by on 2007-06-27 02:31:37
i should make a club......
anyone is welcome
i'll get random pics from cosplay websites and we can see if it is super cute or not!
how bout that?

╔╗.................╔╗╔╗
║║╔★╦╦╦═╗║╚╝╠★╦╦╗
║╚╣║║║║╩╣╚╗╔╣║║║║║
╚═╩═╩═╩═★. ╚╝╚═╩═★

ËšBelieve itËšEnjoy itËšSmile for meËšThank youËšFeel itËšRespect itËšItrust youËšExcuse meËšNeed itËšDevelop itËšSuch a memory....BestËšFriends

Link | by kattdesu on 2007-06-27 02:40:09 (edited 2007-06-27 02:40:39)
yay, that sounds good!!! do that! i will post le pics too if i find some!! ^.- we can like rate the cosplayers costumes...or something...XP

Link | by on 2007-06-27 02:51:33
@Kattdasu: u can be my vice-captain for this club!

╔╗.................╔╗╔╗
║║╔★╦╦╦═╗║╚╝╠★╦╦╗
║╚╣║║║║╩╣╚╗╔╣║║║║║
╚═╩═╩═╩═★. ╚╝╚═╩═★

Link | by korento on 2007-06-27 03:55:02
I love cosplay, too! I always drool after the costumes I see on the internet, and when I go to the cons, I take lots and lots of pictures. I've never cosplayed before, but this year I'll be Selphie from FFVIII! My costume is already finished, yay! :D
I want to join the club!

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-06-27 05:24:41
i remember seeing one Mikuru cosplay which really catches my eye XD

Link | by h4xordude on 2007-06-27 06:34:48 (edited 2007-06-27 06:37:39)
I enjoy cosplay alot, if this is any indication:

(Click them to see full size versions)
Heavyarms Custom - Gundam Wing Endless Waltz

Cosplaying is a great thing. It's a constructional use of time, and there's not much more rewarding than finishing a cool costume that very few thought you'd be able to make.

This year I've been considering cosplaying as a Dom trooper to AWA and actually having it hover by using two leaf blowers mounted in the legs, but when it's $90 a leaf blower, I've been re-considering.

Beware the quiet people, You don't know their intentions
(small signatures are sooo much cooler since they don't annoy people trying to read through posts!)

Link | by on 2007-06-28 00:30:03
i'm looking for club memberz now!

even though u haven't tried it, u can still join!

╔╗.................╔╗╔╗
║║╔★╦╦╦═╗║╚╝╠★╦╦╗
║╚╣║║║║╩╣╚╗╔╣║║║║║
╚═╩═╩═╩═★. ╚╝╚═╩═★

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-06-28 01:25:31
» h4xordude, those are pretty nice.
Now if only you can actually transform into vehicle form just like they did in the movie. XD

By the way, the movie looks cool! ;3

I'll join just for the heck of it. =^.^=

-------

Link | by Marble on 2007-06-28 02:21:10
h4x0r dud3 those pics are awesome.

I myself have a long history of dodgy cosplays. As I kid I dressed up as characters from my favourite cartoons, and for book day at school, once I dressed up in a HORRIBLE Vegeta costume that I made the night before.

Here is a pic of me cosplaying as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle when I was probably younger then five. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3128/0turtlesqm2.jpg

And here's my crappy Usopp cosplay on the left of the photo. This was for AVcon 2006 almost a year ago, I shot lots of people with my rubber bands.http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5605/picture002oh6.jpg

Link | by oblivious_oathkeeper_Roxas on 2007-06-28 05:12:46
COSPLAY!!! They're so fun to watch from the sidelines, but even better to be in. I wonder who i would be if participated in a Kingdom Hearts cosplay...hmm...nyahaha^__^

Link | by on 2007-06-28 05:39:02
I like cosplay. I go to conventions when I get the chance... I dressed up as a cafe maid once... but I didn't want to join the competition... *too shy* Hahahaha... So this is a club? I wanna join :)
I'll post pics from conventions I go to some time... XDDDDDD

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-06-28 06:20:37
i've always wanted to go to a convention, but everytime the day arrives...i forgot all about it...*sighs*

@marble, ninja turtles!! XD. i missed watching that series...i've always wondered why Usopp's nose has to be long like Pinocchio...is it because he lies too much...?

Link | by sai on 2007-06-28 06:38:54
I like it... Especially japanese ones, because there are many cute girls doing it :P (but of course for animes like FMA, i prefer western people to do it...)

I don't want to cosplay but i sure like to see people doing it. If i can i'd like to be the photographer for the cosplayers... >.<

And while we're on the topic, anyone knows any site with good japanese cosplay pics? Heheh, i wanna see if there are some really good ones...

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, ... 14 Displaying 1 to 20 of 288 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0060 seconds at 2024-05-06 05:30:53